Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74759 Sep 11, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
No,just wrong. Big companies fought for all those regulations. They were making tons of money they just wanted more. UNIONS BUILT THIS NATION AND IF THEY WERE STILL STRONG WE WOULD BE DOING A LOT BETTER........
You don't get that without a strong well paid middle class this nation will continue to crumble....THAT IS A FACT.
Uh yeah, if you say so, sure, whatever.
sheeeesh

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#74761 Sep 11, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
Hows this for a conspiracy theory, the police did not check the vehicle for a gun because they did not have a search warrant, the wife says their was a gun in the vehicle, Zimmer's attorney says there was a gun in the vehicle.
The wife says Zimmerman kept repeating while sitting in his vehicle, "come a little closer, come a little closer, come a little closer".
Was he ready to use the >stand your ground defence< again?
Yes.

That's why he destroyed the iPad, so there would be no evidence. His daddy has schooled him in the legalities of getting away with crimes.
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

#74762 Sep 11, 2013
Huh wrote:
There was a factory in town close by where I live. They had 400 total employees. 150 was office and management. In 2005 they made 45 million in clear profit from doing 164 million in total sales. That is good profit margins. Yet the GREEDY owner shut down factory part built new factory in Mexico. He layed off all factory workers and front office people all got huge raises and bonuses. 250 PEOPLE LOST THERE JOB BECAUSE OF A GREEDY TURD WHO WAS NOT HAPPY WITH 45 MILLION IN PROFIT.........It did not shut down because of rules or regs or not making money....JUST GREED. And that has happened all across this nation for last 30 years....GREED GREED GREED.........
Catapilar company makes into the billions in profits....But the last 3 new factories they built in third world crap holes.....Guess they are a traitorous company also.
You just don't get that it was not rules and regs and unions that did this..JUST PURE EVIL GREED.
You're right. If the Government would put a hardship on those companies who outsource it would slow it down. Ban the importation of their goods to the U.S. or at least put a tariff large enough to discourage the move.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#74764 Sep 11, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true democrat!
...a real communist!
How is that?? Explain your BS post.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#74765 Sep 11, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh yeah, if you say so, sure, whatever.
sheeeesh
Just the facts!
Patriot

Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico

#74768 Sep 11, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You must have a funny poopchute.
You sound like another resident pervert. Watch your backside there ol man. You are one vulnerable sib. Vulnerable is funny too!
Patriot

Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico

#74769 Sep 11, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
So we should ignore it cut them off welfare and food stamps and watch the USA implode into massive violence and civil war??
What do you think we should do...You say we have a problem and to just say the blacks must fix it is stupid. How can they fix it...
Yes, immediately.
Blacks cant fix stupid and neither can stupid white ass kissers. LOL!
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

#74770 Sep 11, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
The government ALREADY put a hardship on those companies!...That's why they went overseas!...
No. They went overseas for cheap labor.
Nike pays workers in Viet Nam less that $45 per month. That's why they moved overseas.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#74771 Sep 11, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, immediately.
Blacks cant fix stupid and neither can stupid white ass kissers. LOL!
So you think 40-60 million people homeless starving and turning to war and crime is good for the USA??

And why does a Mexican living in mexico care?
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74772 Sep 11, 2013
buckwheat wrote:
<quoted text>You're right. If the Government would put a hardship on those companies who outsource it would slow it down. Ban the importation of their goods to the U.S. or at least put a tariff large enough to discourage the move.
No it wouldn't. It would drive industry even further away from the states.
Businesses, like people, do not react well to forceful ultimatums. They get your message that you do not like them, and they move on. They do not come back for even more browbeating and control Mr. Buckwheat.
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74774 Sep 11, 2013
buckwheat wrote:
<quoted text>No. They went overseas for cheap labor.
Nike pays workers in Viet Nam less that $45 per month. That's why they moved overseas.
Really?
So what if a company can find good workers at a price they both agree upon? That is what they are supposed to do.
$45 to a Vietnamese worker is a good wage in their economy then apparently.
The unions priced themselves out of the market and their employers could no ;onger compete on the world markets.
If an American company does not pay that $45, someone else from some other place will.
When a product can be made overseas, and then transportation costs are added, and the product is still competitive on the shelves in the US, it is not the fault of the company. It is another cause that makes American labor so over priced on the world markets. The labor force themselves, and their own greed.
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74775 Sep 11, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think 40-60 million people homeless starving and turning to war and crime is good for the USA??
Because while fools like you are out flapping your gums about how unfair life is, and it's all someone else's fault, the Mexicans are filling those job spots you idiots turn down, and then they send the money to their own starving families in Mexico.
Now you know.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#74777 Sep 11, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
Businesses, like people, do not react well to forceful ultimatums. They get your message that you do not like them, and they move on. They do not come back for even more browbeating and control Mr. Buckwheat.
So how do we get industry back here creating good paying jobs?

Ok I give you we could lower taxes. But what budget cuts do we make to make up for that?
And yes there is some regulations that are to much. But we cant go to the lack of regulations they have in china and mexico. I mean china and mexico have become toxic waste zones with air quality so bad it is almost poison.

And workers here can not work for lower wages then now in fact they must go up to catch up with inflation...

How do we fix this?
Huh

Faribault, MN

#74778 Sep 11, 2013
Sorry for over post...
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

#74779 Sep 11, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
They wouldn't go very far if their product was banned from the U.S. Of course, I know the United States government doesn't have the balls to stand up to big business, so no need to point it out. You can take up for the outsourcers as much as you like. It still comes down to cheap labor, as I pointed out.$45 dollars a month salary is a compelling reason to bail, and turn around and ship the product back into the U.S. for billions in profit. That doesn't bother you?
Huh

Faribault, MN

#74780 Sep 11, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
So what if a company can find good workers at a price they both agree upon? That is what they are supposed to do.
The unions priced themselves out of the market and their employers could no ;onger compete on the world markets.
If an American company does not pay that $45, someone else from some other place will.
When a product can be made overseas, and then transportation costs are added, and the product is still competitive on the shelves in the US, it is not the fault of the company. It is another cause that makes American labor so over priced on the world markets. The labor force themselves, and their own greed.
In my town a one bedroom dump is $500 a month plus like $200 for utilities. And other basic barely get by monthly cost would be another $500. So $1200 a month is needed for one person to just get by in a average size Midwestern town. HOW DO WE COMPETE WITH SLAVE LABOR WAGES IN CHINA MEXICO AND OTHER THIRD WORLD HOLES????

I mean in the USA for a company to be here and make profits like they do with slave wages in china they would have to be TAX FREE AND FOLLOW NO EPA REGS AT ALL AND NOT MAKE FACTORY SAFE TO WORK IN AND PAY WORKERS HALF WHAT THEY GET PAID NOW...

TELL ME HOW DOES THAT WORK....Without import tariffs we can NEVER compete.
Unless landlords cut rent by 95% and food and other cost get cut by 95%...
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

#74781 Sep 11, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you think that the 12 year-old, and younger, children sat down at a table wtih Nike Reps and hammered out that deal?
Huh

Faribault, MN

#74782 Sep 11, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
Because while fools like you are out flapping your gums about how unfair life is, and it's all someone else's fault, the Mexicans are filling those job spots you idiots turn down, and then they send the money to their own starving families in Mexico.
Now you know.
Mexicans live like animals and have 40 people in 3 bed apartment also.

Point is this if we just cut off welfare and foodstamps and all aid it will turn the USA into a war zone crime with go up 10000% and we will spend twice as much money on more cops and new prisons and home owners and renters insurance will go up by ten fold and rape and murder and robbery will sky rocket....YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A NATION LIKE THAT????????
Patriot

Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico

#74783 Sep 11, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
No empire lasts forever. The burden of the Afrikans on the US is enormous. They will also be the first to feel the pain when an economical collapse strikes. Im not talking about some strategic Govt bailout program or manipulation of the stock market or oil prices either. Im talking a catastrophic financial depression that makes the Great Depression look like a cake walk. You see when the Depression hit in the 20s the Afrikans were working to better themselves. Nowadays the small percentage that do are vastly outnumbered by the black bums. That's a fact. Nothing racist at all. This time around the luxury of welfare, food stamps, grants, entitlements, affirmative action and other giveaways have created a monster. A big BLACK monster that has no job skills or experience in the workplace. And much less that hungry desire to better themselves that their ancestors had at the turn of the 20th century. Its gone and so will the new Afrikan be gone also. Its a no brainer. Of course civil unrest will follow with complete chaos starting in the cities. I hope to live long enough to see it. That will be a time of reckoning. Oh happy days! God Bless the 2nd Amendment!
Ill ask a few mexicans that live in Mexico if they care and get back to you. Im as American as the Revolutionary War and have served my time of Patriotic duty therefore I feel completely qualified to voice my opinion from whatever part of the globe I hang my hat. Freedom and Liberty are not to be taken lightly. Neither are the men and women that provide the service for you to enjoy them.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#74784 Sep 11, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> No empire lasts forever. The burden of the Afrikans on the US is enormous. They will also be the first to feel the pain when an economical collapse strikes. Im not talking about some strategic Govt bailout program or manipulation of the stock market or oil prices either. Im talking a catastrophic financial depression that makes the Great Depression look like a cake walk. You see when the Depression hit in the 20s the Afrikans were working to better themselves. Nowadays the small percentage that do are vastly outnumbered by the black bums. That's a fact. Nothing racist at all. This time around the luxury of welfare, food stamps, grants, entitlements, affirmative action and other giveaways have created a monster. A big BLACK monster that has no job skills or experience in the workplace. And much less that hungry desire to better themselves that their ancestors had at the turn of the 20th century. Its gone and so will the new Afrikan be gone also. Its a no brainer. Of course civil unrest will follow with complete chaos starting in the cities. I hope to live long enough to see it. That will be a time of reckoning. Oh happy days! God Bless the 2nd Amendment!
Ill ask a few mexicans that live in Mexico if they care and get back to you. Im as American as the Revolutionary War and have served my time of Patriotic duty therefore I feel completely qualified to voice my opinion from whatever part of the globe I hang my hat. Freedom and Liberty are not to be taken lightly. Neither are the men and women that provide the service for you to enjoy them.
o you are white got rich off this great nation and moved to mexico to escape taxes and now you hope the USA burns...

YOUR NO PATRIOT YOUR A TRAITOR AND A EVIL MORON.

Why do you complain about taxes and the USA you don't live here...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No new trial for Caius Veiovis in triple murder... 6 hr Cops are Degenerates 9
News Stanley Dishon expected to take plea deal in co... (Jan '15) 20 hr nope 20
News Nye Co. teen held in rifle slaying of girl (Jun '06) Thu HIT IT 113
News Prosecutor's racial remarks during trial at issue (Jun '12) Thu Benny Ganso 9
News Woman shot in head after drug deal goes bad in ... Thu boooooo 1
News An Azusa neighborhood has become a common groun... (Aug '09) Thu Ace kings 216
News KSP still searching for murderer (Jul '07) Thu Someone who cares 16
More from around the web