Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66323 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#74503 Sep 9, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
He saved tax payers a lot. The thug and dope-head Martin would have cost tax payers dearly.
Thug captain Zimmermurderer is costing the taxpayers much, post trial.

And he's only just beginning.

He's got a few more chapters to write before his soap opera, country-singing sad song of a life comes to a screeching halt.

Grab a snickers bar. It's gonna be a while.

Truth's Door

#74504 Sep 9, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon did have a criminal background. Try to catch up.
You catch up.

Then change your name to something more appropriate.

If you cannot find a name that fits you well, then I'll be more than glad to give you one. Go ahead, ask me.

Truth's Door

#74505 Sep 9, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman was also cleared of racial profiling.
Real Truth and True Justice has cleared captain Thug Zimmermurderer of nothing.

Keep up!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#74506 Sep 9, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so. You have been misinformed.
She said it on national TV. The truth hurts so you lie.

Truth's Door

#74507 Sep 9, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is some reporting.
The first report I read about the Martin case was that Zimmerman chased Martin down, Martin defended himself, and Zim shot him. That was it.
As time went by, it turned out none of it was true. Zimmerman didn't hunt Martin down, he only chased him for a few seconds and stopped. Martin had way more than enough time to return to the house he was staying at, but decided to wait in the dark until he attacked Zimmerman. Zimmerman didn't escape without any injury, he had multiple injuries and was held down against his will while being beaten. Zimmerman didn't use his gun willy-nilly, he used his firearm in defense as a last resort when Martin tried to disarm him.
First reports are always misleading and designed to sell papers and get people drawn to their internet site. When things calm down, that's when you get the real story.
So let's give this story a rest for a few days until further developments surface. I'm willing to bet that at least half of the story is not true or twisted in some way.
I'm willing to bet that at least all of you is not truthful and at least all of you is twisted in some way.

We'll give your life's story a rest for a few more days until further developments surface.

Something's telling me that we really don't have to wait a few more days, especially for you.

Truth's Door

#74508 Sep 9, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid appeasers tickle me a lot. Lets do this Mr Bigshot. I tried to bet anyone any amount of money that George would be found not guilty a few days after he was falsely accused and formerly charged. For some reason that even a lying blind fool such as yourself could see there were no takers. So here we go again. Ill bet that if George Zimmerman is charged with anything regarding todays 911 phone call by his soon to be ex wife it will result in the same verdict. Not guilty of any wrongdoing.
Put your money where your pseudo religious mouth is or simply shut the fuck up!
And don't pester the forum with more rhetoric. Money talks bullshit walks!
Your bet to me seems to indicate that I give three rats' turds and one sloth's slobber what man's justice has to say or do about Thug captain Zimmermurderer.

I could care less.

I'm interested in what True Justice and her right hand man, Consequences, has to say and do concerning the so-called captain.

Keep up.

You know damn well what I think about man's justice.
bannedagain3

Lexington, SC

#74510 Sep 10, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Sure it does. Her father and divorce lawyer probably came up with this BS up
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#74513 Sep 10, 2013
Funny how some posters want to give this a few more days etc. Yeah that would be a great idea. So NBC can alter the 911 recording hahaha. The flunked Weight Watcher drama Queenie is nothing more than a pissed off Ex like everybodies had. Been there done that. She was bristled up like a piney hills razorback on that 911 drama call. Cops get there and find out theres no gun involved and no dead coons either. The father-in-law may have got his nosed smashed but if he did he deserved it for sticking it in where it didnt belong. Been there smashed those too etc.
Who knows this whole thing may be a setup of collusion with them both. After all any publicity is better than none. And in all actuality its their turn to reel in the profits off the deceased afrocoon.$ubrina and Fruit got theirs early before the NOT GUILTY verdict came down. Its only fair George and Pugsy get a cut.
On the other hand George should move her on to higher ground anyway and get back with that cutie he was dating. Money soothes all wounds hahaha.

Truth's Door

#74515 Sep 10, 2013
Thug Zimmermurderer is the ultimate moocher.

One would think that Thug Zimmermurderer could afford to take care of himself and his wifey with all the moolah coming in from his scam funds. But nooooooooooooo!

He's mooching off father-in-law to pay for housing. And you sick people hail that Fool as a hero. A hero to who? Certainly not to those who pay for their own housing.

He's not a hero to those who love children. He's not a hero to those who respect women. He's not a hero to those who value their customers. He's not a hero to police officers who don't want to be assaulted during the course of their duties.

He's not a hero to all the Mexicans walking on sidewalks. He's not a hero to the women in his life. He's not a hero to his in-laws. He's not a hero to Oso and Leroy. He's not a hero to the good people of Twin Lakes.

Then who the hell is a hero of?

That's a damn good question, Be Truthful Be Free.

He's a hero to the Racists. He's a hero to the Liars. He's a hero to the moochers. He's a hero to the takers in life. He's a hero to the Fools and Idiots.

He's a hero to those who love to blame others for their own shortcomings. He's a hero to all the bigots. He's a hero to all the haters. He's a hero to the scum of the Earth. He's a hero to all the yellow-bellied scurrilous cretin.

He's a hero to evil. He's a hero to insanity. He's a hero to those who cannot follow directions. He's a hero to those who walk daily on the broad avenues of doom and gloom (bit Jit, so-called Patriot, xxxratedmind, american un-lady, etc.).

He's a hero of those of an empty skull. He's a hero of the Faux-News nation. He's a hero of the wanna-be-cops nation. He's a hero of those who eat gourmet food with their hands and feet. He's a hero of those who have been overestimated in life.

He's a hero to the damned. He's a hero to "pro bono" lawyers. He's a hero to those who would rather do wrong than right. He's a hero to those who see problems where there are none.

Thug captain Zimmermurderer is no hero.

He's a MERO.

He's all about himself...me me me me me!

That's what Shellie and others who know him say about him.

Poor Thug Zimmermurderer. He'll be back in the news again...

Real Soon.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#74517 Sep 10, 2013
Looks like B Toothful has vomited again, so fkn boring...............
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74518 Sep 10, 2013
LakeSailing wrote:
Shellie Zimmerman told 911 Monday that he had threatened her and her father with a weapon.
On the 911 call, Shellie Zimmerman, who filed for divorce last week, is breathing heavily when she tells a dispatcher that Zimmerman is still at the house.
"He's in his car and he continually has his hand on his gun, and he's saying,'Step closer.' He's just threatening all of us with his firearm," she says.
Shellie Zimmerman also tells 911 that George Zimmerman punched her father in the nose, then smashed her iPad before getting in his truck.
"I don't know what he's capable of. I'm really, really scared," she says.
That is some hero!
Yeah Shellie is no hero. She is a peice of money grubbing work alright.
She changed her story after speaking with her lawyer.
There was no gun. The police found no gun on Zimmerman nor in his car.
There was no punch to Shellie's fathers face.
There are no charges filed.
There will be no charges filed.
Shellie lied ... again. Go figure.
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74519 Sep 10, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit. A distinction without a difference.
Really?
It was a distinction that made such a big difference, that it was dropped by the prosecution as soon as Mark O'Meara stood up to rebut.
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74520 Sep 10, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I don't visit trailer parks.
Well, not in daylight hours anyway. Wolves generally hunt at night.
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74521 Sep 10, 2013
zazz wrote:
Shellie probably saved her life today by calling 911. Now if Zimmerman decides to murder her it will be much more difficult for him to claim self defense, again.
His true colors are coming to light.
He made his fan club happy today. I'm sure they will once again defend his indefensible actions.
Really?

The police found George UNARMED and no gun in his car either.
The punch that her father allegedly received, was a lie.
Shellie has recanted her story after speaking with her lawyer.
Apparently he advised her it is a bad idea to lie to the authorities when she was under probation for lying to the authorities.

Have a nice day in lala land.
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74522 Sep 10, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you are full of shit. You know nothing about this case despite posting about it for more than a year.
The police would not allow Trayvon's parents to listen to the audio. That's why they first went to an attorney. That's why they were FINALLY permitted to listen.
They sat in the chief's office and listened to everything.
You're a liar and an idiot.
uuuuuummmmm no, that is not how it came out in court.
The Martin's were exposed as were their lawyers and the mayor for bringing them together in a planning session to have them listen to the audio and their slant on it (similar to your nonsense up there), so that they all told the same story. The prosecution had to dump that line of attack as well. It was another backhanded and illegal move on the part of the uh, prosecution.
The prosecution also illegally withheld exculpatory evidence from the defense and they got caught in that one too.
Try again.
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74523 Sep 10, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you are full of shit. You know nothing about this case despite posting about it for more than a year.
The police would not allow Trayvon's parents to listen to the audio. That's why they first went to an attorney. That's why they were FINALLY permitted to listen.
They sat in the chief's office and listened to everything.
You're a liar and an idiot.
"They sat in the chief's office and listened to everything."

uuuummmmm no they did not. They met in the mayor's office. That's what the problem in court was for them. It was inappropriate for the mayor to get involved and try to coerce and manipulate a court case.

I will not call you a liar on that one. You have simply been misinformed and do not know the truth about this case. It is idiotic however for you to continue to speak out in your ignorance. Read the trial transcript. Learn and embrace the truth.
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74524 Sep 10, 2013
zazz wrote:
All the rat wingers who think Trayvon laid in wait for Zimmerman are delusional.
Really?

That's mighty interesting because it was proven in court that Martin did in fact lay in wait for Zimmerman.
Guess who let that little ditty out of ther bag?
Rachel Jeantel. Yep, she testified under oath that when she was on the phone with Trayvon, she told Trayvon to run home to his Dad's girlfriend's house. She then testified that Trayvon Martin said "I'm not going to do that."

poof

try again

Truth's Door

#74525 Sep 10, 2013
To the Racists and Haters, TRUTH is as a beacon of light.

The evildoers cannot stand the sunlight of TRUTH. They run from it; they hide from it. TRUTH dispels their Lies. TRUTH puts them to shame. TRUTH exposes their true hearts.

The Racists and Haters use this thread as their daily soapbox to spew anonymously on here because they know damn well if they were to spew in public the mess they do on here, they'd be all jacked up.

It's ok Racists and Haters. Your time on Earth is limited. You are also limited in your abilities to back up all the smash talk you post on here. I can single-handedly take on all of you...

AT ONCE.

None of you imbecilic cretins scare me one bit, especially the nincompoop bit Jit. Here is One is another that certainly puts no fear in me, no matter how many guns he has or claims to have. Guns and bullets have no effect on TRUTH.

I call out ALL you Racists and Haters. Dig up Bronach, the Perverted Liar while you're at it. Present yourselves before me. Bring whoever the hell else you want to bring. Dig up the ghosts of Nero and Hitler and all the Jim Crow adherents. Bring along the armies of Evil and Hate.

Bring all you can muster and face TRUTH!

None of you can stand to face TRUTH. You'll all wither under its' bright lights of Honesty and Compassion. TRUTH's friends will overwhelm all that you bring against it.

Veracity will rip your every utterance to shreds. Virtue will slice and dice your morals and stuff them down your nasty throats. Character will take your reputation and show the whole world how filthy it is.

Righteousness will take your no-good dark and evil hearts and present it to Justice and Consequences. Consequences will feed you dirty evildoers to the Wrath of God.

Karma will sneak up on you and lead you to your sealed Fate. There, you will find your true Destiny.

Oh Racists, Oh Racists....

I could go on and on and on and on. BUT...

You filthy maggots deserve no more of my precious time. Take heed my words. Which of you dare face TRUTH? If any of you are as smart as you think you are, you'll not want to irritate TRUTH.

Just stay laying low. It is better for Karma to sneak up on you than for you to face TRUTH head on. Ask the vampires what happens when they're exposed to sunlight.

Your fate will be a billion times worse if you dared to face TRUTH.

Try it. PLEASE try it!

Truth's Door

#74526 Sep 10, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not call you a liar on that one. You have simply been misinformed and do not know the truth about this case. It is idiotic however for you to continue to speak out in your ignorance. Read the trial transcript. Learn and embrace the truth.
I, however, will call you a Racist Liar.

And I have absolutely no problem doing so.

The totality of your existence on this thread is not for good intentions.

We all know that, including you.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#74527 Sep 10, 2013
Simple advice to the ex-Zimmerman wifey:

(1) Thank god and the goddesses you had no children with this man. He is not a role model worthy of any child.

(2) Get the quickest divorce you can get and move as far away from Zimmerman and his gun as you can. He has killed a seventeen year old and so his track record is there for all to see.

You are a beautiful woman, you can do better and you should leave Zimmerman in the dust.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen to be tried as an adult for fatal hotel sh... (Jun '08) 2 hr jan johnson 2
News Teen recounts horror of sex slavery (Oct '08) 4 hr RobfromPcola 24
News Charleston church shooting coverage criticized ... 11 hr Agents of Corruption 427
News Feds: San Francisco pier shooting suspect depor... 15 hr Enigma 3
News Troy man not guilty by reason of insanity in ch... 19 hr Tina 1
News Nikki Haley calls for removal of Confederate fl... Sat Mixed blood is toxic 17
News Public safety: Three people arrested after shoo... (May '08) Fri Jess 8
More from around the web