Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66318 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#74419 Sep 9, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait and see. All we got is the obviously slanted and controversy loaded attention grabbing headline so far.
The Truth is the Truth.

The Truth is no less the Truth just because you haven't heard it, don't know it, or don't accept it.

This is just the latest chapter in the chronicles of captain Zimmermurderer. I keep telling you people that we haven't heard the last from that thug and criminal.

The jury's verdict did not free that fool. It only emboldened him to believe that he can continue to be above the law. And he may well be right, BUT...

He shall NEVER be above the laws of God. Truth and Justice are The Lord's domain, not man's. captain Zimmermurderer may prance around, run free, threaten wifey and her family....BUT...

The gates of hell are wide open to him and he should run, not walk, through them. The wrath of God is greater than anything hell has to offer.

Hell doesn't have courts to sue others in; hell doesn't have security to hide behind; hell doesn't have "pro bono" lawyers to help subvert the law; hell doesn't have sham defense funds.

But it is better for captain Zimmermurderer to get comfortable in the confines of hell than to continue to flirt with the wrath of God. The latest exploits of the captain is yet another flirt with his destiny.

His destiny doesn't look too good.
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74420 Sep 9, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You are putting words in my mouth, which is very unsanitary. Your fictitious statement that I used the terms "directed" or "commanded" just reveal that you can't simply rely on the facts to support your case. I am fully aware that the dispatcher did not "order" Zimmerman to not follow Martin. But I am sure that the vast majority of people would have heeded her advice to go no further. If anything, Zimmerman's ignoring her tends to strengthen my belief that Zimmerman was looking for trouble and was out to "get" someone.
You used the term "told" then. I did not sya that you specifically said any specific word(s). I wrote "you all". That indicates and includes all the people who have a problem with the jury's descision.

"Her"?
Who is "her"?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#74421 Sep 9, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait and see. All we got is the obviously slanted and controversy loaded attention grabbing headline so far.
Fair enough.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#74422 Sep 9, 2013
Wife says George Zimmerman threatened her, but won't press charges

George Zimmerman's wife called 911 on Monday afternoon to report that her husband was threatening her family
but
she later declined to press charges,
police confirmed.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/tra...
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74423 Sep 9, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth is the Truth.
The Truth is no less the Truth just because you haven't heard it, don't know it, or don't accept it.
Well, in this case I have not heard it. That is why I said "Wait and see."
DUH
Patriot

Mexico

#74425 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
The Truth is the Truth.
This is just the latest chapter in the chronicles of captain Zimmermurderer. I keep telling you people that we haven't heard the last from that thug and criminal.
The jury's verdict did not free that fool. It only emboldened him to believe that he can continue to be above the law. And he may well be right, BUT...
He shall NEVER be above the laws of God. Truth and Justice are The Lord's domain, not man's. captain Zimmermurderer may prance around, run free, threaten wifey and her family....BUT...
The gates of hell are wide open to him and he should run, not walk, through them. The wrath of God is greater than anything hell has to offer.
Hell doesn't have courts to sue others in; hell doesn't have security to hide behind; hell doesn't have "pro bono" lawyers to help subvert the law; hell doesn't have sham defense funds.
But it is better for captain Zimmermurderer to get comfortable in the confines of hell than to continue to flirt with the wrath of God. The latest exploits of the captain is yet another flirt with his destiny.
His destiny doesn't look too good.
Always invoking God and the Lord in your silly posts. Poor bastard!
No charges were filed against George. Nor will they be. The ex is a hoggly woggly drama queen seeking attention. Shes fit to be dropped off in the nearest Section 8 housing complex. George continues to do public service work by protecting the public from her ugly lard ass!
Patriot

Mexico

#74426 Sep 9, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Fair enough.
RELEASED! All you bloodthirsty racist demons gfy! Hahaha.
David

United States

#74427 Sep 9, 2013
This is so old!!! Make another government cover-up!!!
Just speaking the truth!

Truth's Door

#74428 Sep 9, 2013
My Opinion wrote:
Zimmerman will always be in trouble with the law. There's a good chance he will kill again.
It's who he is.
It's what he is.
He's an arrogant man-child living in a fantasy world of his own. The non-guilty verdict only emboldened him.
AMEN!!!

Truth's Door

#74429 Sep 9, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, in this case I have not heard it. That is why I said "Wait and see."
DUH
Well, you should have just said it to yourself and not to me.

DUH
DUH
DUH

Location hidden

#74430 Sep 9, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the claim that it was withheld. Prove it.
I simply challenged you to read the transcript.
Do you honestly think I'm going to read the transcript of the Zimmerman trial just to prove something to you? What I can tell you with total certainty is that Zimmerman's use of these prescription drugs was NOT introduced at trial. You can believe that or not. If you have any information to the contrary, I'd be very interested to hear it.

Truth's Door

#74432 Sep 9, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>RELEASED! All you bloodthirsty racist demons gfy! Hahaha.
Not so fast, so-called Patriot. He may be released but he's not out of the woods just yet.

According to Florida law, it is not up to the victim whether charges are filed or not. It is up to the state attorney.

But putting all that aside, it just goes to show that captain Zimmermurderer is out of control and doesn't deserve to have possession of a weapon. Domestic violence seems to be something this fool is all too familiar with.

That is very unfortunate.

Location hidden

#74433 Sep 9, 2013
Re: above - I meant to say the jury never heard about Zimmerman's use of those prescription drugs.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#74434 Sep 9, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Do you honestly think I'm going to read the transcript of the Zimmerman trial just to prove something to you? What I can tell you with total certainty is that Zimmerman's use of these prescription drugs was NOT introduced at trial. You can believe that or not. If you have any information to the contrary, I'd be very interested to hear it.
You don't have to ...
Just READ the verdict ...

*NOT GUILTY*

:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#74435 Sep 9, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Re: above - I meant to say the jury never heard about Zimmerman's use of those prescription drugs.
THEY didn't HEAR about THIS
E~I~T~H~E~R ...

The Mysteries of The Richard Conner Proffer Hearing Discussed ...

During the George Zimmerman trial, there was a “proffer hearing” for evidentiary issues about the content of Trayvon Martin’s telephone. Most, if not all, of the substantive issues were never discussed by the media. Instead they clouded their reporting by focusing on Judge Debra Nelson walking out of the courtroom at 10:30pm; but the substance of the Richard Conner testimony did not evaporate with her running away from it.

In addition to discovering that Trayvon Martin’s father, Tracy, was texting him about guns and ownership, there were issues about the deleted phone content itself. These deletions were never addressed, and the issues behind them could shake the foundation of the prosecution.

if you will watch the video, and watch e.x.a.c.t.l.y. what Conner says, with specificity, you will note he is actually confirming – and stating – without actually confirming and stating, the phone records were deleted by hardware function.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/09/0...

THIS 'group'
SHOULD START
their OWN

TV News Program ...!!!

trayvon's father[sperm donor]
was a GANG member ...
He went by the name "Fruit" ...

Google THAT!

Location hidden

#74437 Sep 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to ...
Just READ the verdict ...
*NOT GUILTY*
:)
Sorry Lady, but this is a discussion between grownups. Take your crayons and go home.
Patriot

Mexico

#74438 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Not so fast, so-called Patriot. He may be released but he's not out of the woods just yet.
According to Florida law, it is not up to the victim whether charges are filed or not. It is up to the state attorney.
But putting all that aside, it just goes to show that captain Zimmermurderer is out of control and doesn't deserve to have possession of a weapon. Domestic violence seems to be something this fool is all too familiar with.
That is very unfortunate.
Well he sure looks to be out of the woods to me shit for brains. The ex and her Dad signed a non prosecution document. And there was no gun involved. He has every legal right to be in possession of firearms. By the way just what is your claim to fame Pseudo attorney or jabbermouth preacher? In a 1x1 conversation youd be on the ground slithering around spitting blood and teeth in about 10 seconds. Get your dictionary and learn 2 new words for tomorrow because youre a broken record for the forum you "hateful racist bigot fool"! Sound familiar? Hahaha!
Patriot

Mexico

#74440 Sep 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
THEY didn't HEAR about THIS
E~I~T~H~E~R ...
The Mysteries of The Richard Conner Proffer Hearing Discussed ...
During the George Zimmerman trial, there was a “proffer hearing” for evidentiary issues about the content of Trayvon Martin’s telephone. Most, if not all, of the substantive issues were never discussed by the media. Instead they clouded their reporting by focusing on Judge Debra Nelson walking out of the courtroom at 10:30pm; but the substance of the Richard Conner testimony did not evaporate with her running away from it.
In addition to discovering that Trayvon Martin’s father, Tracy, was texting him about guns and ownership, there were issues about the deleted phone content itself. These deletions were never addressed, and the issues behind them could shake the foundation of the prosecution.
if you will watch the video, and watch e.x.a.c.t.l.y. what Conner says, with specificity, you will note he is actually confirming – and stating – without actually confirming and stating, the phone records were deleted by hardware function.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/09/0...
THIS 'group'
SHOULD START
their OWN
TV News Program ...!!!
trayvon's father[sperm donor]
was a GANG member ...
He went by the name "Fruit" ...
Google THAT!
So very true. But Mam youre wasting your time and so am I. We must agree to laugh at these lying racist cutthroats and revel in the truth and facts. That's always a pleasure. After all the opposition is still whining about a case of a dead gangbangers punkass wannabe offspring. And they should be watering his daisys instead. Ol Fruit only needs to add punch to that nifty nickname now. But Im sure he will add on cake instead. I wonder how $ubrina is doing with that cash bout now?

Location hidden

#74441 Sep 9, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Well he sure looks to be out of the woods to me shit for brains. The ex and her Dad signed a non prosecution document. And there was no gun involved. He has every legal right to be in possession of firearms. By the way just what is your claim to fame Pseudo attorney or jabbermouth preacher? In a 1x1 conversation youd be on the ground slithering around spitting blood and teeth in about 10 seconds. Get your dictionary and learn 2 new words for tomorrow because youre a broken record for the forum you "hateful racist bigot fool"! Sound familiar? Hahaha!
A dictionary wouldn't help you, unless it were used to bat you in the head. What you need is a comfy padded cell with a large black cellmate with an even larger johnson.
Patriot

Mexico

#74442 Sep 9, 2013
I think ol Be Toothfull B Free will travel is in practice for one of them there bonafide Rev or Bro titles. Hes missing his calling here with us. He could be firing up a crowd of angry Afrokoons with his silly bullshit theories and outright lies. Hes already in the groove mention God and the Lord on a daily basis time after time. What a waste of an overgrown turd! Hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rusk County Shooting Suspect Now Facing Drug Ch... (Jul '08) 9 hr Just me 48
News Fight Or Flight: Taking Back Chicago's Violent ... 11 hr bozo 1
News Holly Bobo suspect indicted on 2 counts of rape (Oct '14) 12 hr Jus thankin 136
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) 16 hr paloopah 1,960
News Police shootings are rarity in region 19 hr Another Falsehood 14
News 'Don't Do This. They're Our Kids!': Texas Fathe... Mon Think Again 2
News Obama to seek healing in Orlando even as politi... Sun OK Barry 61
More from around the web