Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#74030 Sep 5, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah hiding in the nearest palapa or under a shady palm while sipping pina coladas or margaritas. Oh hiding out from jealous macho boyfriends of hot senoritas maybe. Its a step above running from cover in your ghetto zone that's for sure hahaha. The big plus is not having to look at Afrikans in baggy pants grabbing their dick and mumbling some sort of gross chant. And hey the Afrikans in Mexico dress nice and work like regular human beings. No welfare and food stamps either. Ill be hiding out in the Pacific Ocean in an hour or so trying to catch a few fish for a late lunch. Join me if you can. Trolling for sharks with live bait is a favorite pastime with us hahaha.
My killing was done for Uncle Sam. Bragging is done for documented raghead count. hate em all equally, not a niased bone. Educated in the school of hard knocks too. And Id rather support a working class of folks than donate money to a wasteful communist regime ran by a fake messiah. That's a short sweet simple reason why I love the free life. Makes ya jealous doesn't it. GFYx2!
Jealous? More like nauseated.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#74031 Sep 5, 2013
zazz wrote:
George Zimmerman's wife prepares divorce filing
By Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel
4:03 p.m. CDT, September 5, 2013
George Zimmerman's wife is preparing to file for divorce, her defense lawyer confirmed, less than two months after the former Neighborhood Watch volunteer was acquitted of murder in the shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.
Shellie Zimmerman's attorney Kelly Sims told the Orlando Sentinel this afternoon he was still preparing a petition but had not yet filed it. ABC News reported earlier this afternoon that the divorce paperwork had been filed.
"After much soul searching and recent disappointments, Shellie feels compelled to officially end her six year marriage to George Michael Zimmerman," Sims said.
The Seminole County Clerk of Courts confirmed that the couple's divorce paperwork had not yet been received.
The news comes a week after Shellie Zimmerman revealed new details about their strained relationship in a TV interview.
In the interview, she expressed uncertainty about the future of their relationship when asked whether they are still together.
"I'm not going to answer that," she said in the ABC News interview aired on "Good Morning America" a week ago.
"Of course, I want to have children and stay married...." Shellie Zimmerman said.
"With George?" freelance journalist Christi O'Connor asked.
"That's something I'm going to have to think about," Zimmerman responded.
She spoke about how she and George Zimmerman went into hiding after the February 2012 shooting death of Trayvon, the unarmed teen from Miami Gardens who was visiting his father in Sanford.
"We have been pretty much gypsies for the past year and a half," Shellie Zimmerman said. "We lived in a 20-foot trailer in the woods, scared every night that someone was going to find us and that it would be horrific."
She revealed she wasn't home the night her husband killed Trayvon because they had an argument and she was staying with her father.
The shooting became a cause célèbre after Zimmerman wasn't initially arrested, due to his self-defense claim. He was later charged with second-degree murder, but acquitted at trial in July.
This is a developing story. Check back later for updates.
So, the woman-and-Mexican-on-sidewalks beating drunkard had an argument (probably domestic violence argument) with the misses and then goes out and kills an innocent child

I totally understand why Shellie wants to distance herself from the child killer. She's beginning to know what many of us have already concluded....

That the non-convicted child murderer's days are numbered. To be with him is to be near a lightening strike.

Congratulations Shellie. May you now experience the peace and love that you truly and dearly deserve...

Cause ain't NO damn way you were gonna get ANY peace and rest being with that damned child killer, captain Zimmermurderer.

Real Justice, Truth and Consequences are soon to be knocking on the door of his miserable soul.
Truth

United States

#74032 Sep 5, 2013
George is lucky she is leaving now. She will not get to collect when the money starts rolling in for movie and book deals and civil suits against the media and others. I hope ignorant Al and Jessie have to pay as well. Ignorant racists twisted a simple case of self defense.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#74035 Sep 5, 2013
Truth wrote:
George is lucky she is leaving now. She will not get to collect when the money starts rolling in for movie and book deals
Funny how those movies deals haven't come to light.

Maybe they just can't find anyone fat enough to play the role.

Location hidden

#74036 Sep 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Let's go into our imaginary world for a moment:
In your imaginary world, you'd would have a real job and maybe one person's respect.

Instead: you wake up every morning in the basement apartment of a slum lord section eight housing amusing yourself with the handle of the toilet plunger you do your only real work with, and have to look in the mirror at a m/f c/s lying parasite who has never ever lifted a finger for this country whining about people he think he can pretend he's better than.

P*.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#74042 Sep 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how those movies deals haven't come to light.
Maybe they just can't find anyone fat enough to play the role.
The biggest hurdle will be finding investors stupid enough to put up the money.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#74044 Sep 6, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Hate em all equally and without bias. Proud of it too.
Great White men founded and built America. The Constitution was wrote to protect American citizens and the Founding Fathers never imagined in their wildest dreams some idiot would come along and free the Afrikans turning the wild savage beasts of burden loose to roam free. Who knows whats next a court order from PETA or the WWF to free all lions and tigers?
Hate and racism and utter nonsense consumes your sorry butt.

The more stupidity you post, the uglier you are shown to be. By your very own words, no less.

I sincerely hope that you continue to post. PLEASE do not stop. Generations from now, when the color of one's skin is not to be mocked and degraded, the writings of you and your hate-loving pals will serve as a passing reminder of what has passed away.

The hate that you display should never be forgotten. It will serve as a reminder of the flames of evil that consumes the souls of racists, idiots and fools.

Never again shall hate rear it's ugly head once it's stomped out. The posts of you and your evil-possessed pals will teach a lesson to future generation that to hate is to be evil.

And evil MUST be confronted and dealt with. Evil doesn't have the right or privilege to prance freely about, spewing ignorance, stupidity and hatred.

Take your silly butt and go crawl to the nether regions of hell, you complete Fool.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#74047 Sep 6, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Same o same used to quiet the masses. The words racism, hate, evil etc etc.(a dozen times in one short rant, maybe a record? hahaha) Nice try dipshit. No results here. Still hating the liberal media informed asshole sheeple like yourself day in day out. And the spirit is growing to shove you worthless POS off for good. Hahaha.
More power to WHITE people who built this Nation!
You a Christian????????
Patriot

Veracruz, Mexico

#74050 Sep 6, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
You a Christian????????
NOYFB! GFYx2!
Huh

Faribault, MN

#74051 Sep 6, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> NOYFB! GFYx2!
So your not...or?

Location hidden

#74056 Sep 6, 2013
Grandpa Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really like being hostile? FYI, here is a true story about the N-Word.
You don't think I going to read your "true story", now, bigot?
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#74058 Sep 6, 2013
Grandpa Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really like being hostile? FYI, here is a true story about the N-Word. Of course, you can believe it disbelieve it as you choose. That choice will point to the racism that you might harbor.
Many years ago, when I was about 4 years of age I went with my father to a neighbor's house where a black man was painting the interior. Having heard the N-word outside my family, I had no idea what it meant. Not knowing the painter's name I addressed him as Mr. N-word. My father grabbed me up, took me to the bathroom and washed my mouth out with soap. Thank God it as not Lifeboy! I have not used the word since.
Contrary to what you think, there are people, both black and white who are not racist. Seething in rage is not good for one's health.
We see a drum beat of black crime, most often on other black people. As I posted earlier, it is that which causes racial profiling. Want to stop the profiling? Work on black crime. Want a good example? Yesterday's news brought this story: A man kidnapped a girl, and yes the thug was black. The girl was gesturing in the back of the car to any one who could see her that she was in trouble. A couple of teens saw her, followed the kidnapper's car, called the police and continued the chase until the girl was rescued. The teens were hailed as heroes and ONE OF THEM WAS BLACK. That is the kind of young manhood that will contribute to racial harmony.
Thank you for your post, some of these hateful people might learn a thing or two. And you are right heroes come in all sizes, shapes, forms AND RACE!

Location hidden

#74062 Sep 6, 2013
Grandpa Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad. How can we ever advance as a country when we have both black and white bigots.
We can wait for you bigots to die.

Anxiously.

And marginalize you and your kind whenever we can: to forums like Topix that still allow your posts.

And we can hope you haven't passed off your hate onto others.
Grandpa Joe

Harrodsburg, KY

#74063 Sep 6, 2013
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for your post, some of these hateful people might learn a thing or two. And you are right heroes come in all sizes, shapes, forms AND RACE!
You are so right. Some of us stand toe to toe trying to attack the other as racist when in fact, it is racism which drives the attacker.

I am glad that the media put this story out there. Every day we see stories about blacks and crime. It is time to highlight good kids of all races, and believe me, there are many, many excellent black kids. These kids are the hope of this country.

White bigots need to realize that white people are rapidly becoming the minority, with future generations being dominated by Hispanics and to a lesser degree by blacks...until in some future time we will all merge into one brown race.

This thread is about the death of Trayvon Martin. Much information about Martin suggest that he was caught up in the thug culture. I do not know that this is true, but if it is, then his life illustrates the plight of thousands..millions of young blacks. Drugs, lack of educational opportunities or even interest in learning, broken family, addicted to gangsta rap. Trayvon might have gone on to a very successful life. We will never know. But if he was into the thug culture, he may have been doomed even before he met Zimmerman.
bannedagain3

Lexington, SC

#74064 Sep 6, 2013
Grandpa Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad. How can we ever advance as a country when we have both black and white bigots. You appear to be so disillusioned.
I post time and time again on this thread the crisis of our black inner city kids. I want us to come together to try to solve that problem. I don't like the fact that one in four male black babies will spend time in jail during their lifetime and that in the innercity that is higher. I don't like the fact that 43% of people who are inflicted with Aids or are HIV. I don't like the idea that 70% of black babies are born out of wedlock and that it is higher in the inner-city. We, and that is all of us need to fix that. There are many black men who are working in the inner-city to help these kids. There are others who clink to the "victim" philosophy and do little more than sulk.
Did you know that the average number of children born to a white couple is a little more than 1. This is likely to continue and if it does the number of white people will be cut in half with each generation. Right now, there are more older white people in this country than non whites. But, among young people there are more non whites than whites and that is growing. We are witnessing the browning of America. It is common to seen mixed race families now. Blacks are leading the fashion, sports, music world, and they are holding their own in the movie industry.
There are opportunities for black young people and that will expand as the population becomes more brown. It is a pity that so many inner-city blacks will be left behind. Why don't you do something about it...help one child.
He is too busy playing a racist on topix to actually help someone in the real world.
If the inner city problems were solved there would be a 99% decline in racism

Location hidden

#74065 Sep 6, 2013
Grandpa Joe wrote:
Every day we see stories about blacks and crime.
What was the color of the killer in Sandy Hook, bigot?
AnswersRus

Lander, WY

#74066 Sep 6, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the color of the killer in Sandy Hook, bigot?
Olive.
What's your point?
AnswersRus

Lander, WY

#74067 Sep 6, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think I going to read your "true story", now, bigot?
Of course not. You avoid the truth like the plague.
Grandpa Joe

Harrodsburg, KY

#74068 Sep 6, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We can wait for you bigots to die.
Anxiously.
And marginalize you and your kind whenever we can: to forums like Topix that still allow your posts.
And we can hope you haven't passed off your hate onto others.
You don't seen to realize that you are part of the problem. So, stew in your juice. You are so full of hate that you cannot see the opportunities that are available to everyone, including you. Your bigotry is branding you. Posting to sad and troubled people like you does little good.

Repent...So long.

Location hidden

#74069 Sep 6, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
Olive.
What's your point?
White as white can be.

Stick to Wheel of Fortune reruns, shug.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Black groups in Cincinnati upset by... 1 hr Bull Durham 3
News Toone murder case set for grand jury 11 hr Lady Mckinnie 4
News $3.5 Million Bond In Deadly Waukegan Gang Shooting (Jun '08) 11 hr Ramsey 45
News Trump's First 100 Days: Has Black America Been ... 13 hr Daniel your a star 21
News Jeronimo Yanez, Minnesota officer in Philando C... 15 hr slick willie expl... 82
News Oak Hill man dies after shots exchanged in Faye... Wed Upeopleneedtogeta... 15
News Crime 43 mins ago 3:44 p.m.Closing arguments un... Wed Vandam 2
More from around the web