Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#73832 Sep 2, 2013
Clutch Cargo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, criminals deserve everything they get when it comes to the law. Thay want to disarm law abiding citizens so they can have the upper hand. They despise authority and they hate people who would defend themselves against brutal attacks on their lives.
Take away our Second Amendment rights and the only ones who will be armed will be the criminals, yet even law abiding liberals can't wrap their small brains around this basic fact. I think it might have something to do with their DNA. They are incapable of utilizing even the most basic aspects of common sense. They usually end up being a burden on their loved ones before they end up dying violent deaths at the hands of other criminals.
Agreed.

When liberals tax certain people, they actually believe rich people dig deeper into their pockets and the little guy sees no negative impact. When the price of products increase in cost, or they lose their medical care coverage at work, or jobs move overseas, it's not the fault of the people that taxed the business, it's the greedy CEO.

Liberals believe that when they want something, money just appears out of thin air. Gimme this and gimme that, and I don't care how you make the money magically appear.

This is the mentality of a liberal. They believe that if we make all firearms illegal, nobody would have one. They fail to see how that worked out with illegal narcotics in this country.

What they don't want to face are facts. Facts are that since the mid 90's, violent crime and gun crime in particular have been on the decrease. It's still going down today in spite of the economy.

The only way to slow down or stop criminal activity is a strong enough deterrent. Getting shot and killed is that deterrent.
Faster Cars

Moreno Valley, CA

#73834 Sep 2, 2013
I'd pick an illiterate illegal Mexican over a black anytime. Looks like the whole country thinks the same way, being their so much farther ahead of dem darkies.

Can't speak English, little if any formal education and they are succeeding. Must be pretty embarrassing for blacks, not having any excuse like slavery to use.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#73835 Sep 2, 2013
Huh wrote:
Sad...so much racism and hate. So glad I was raise in the north and by parents who had hearts and care for others.
hey you little urchin, you wouldnt last 10 minutes in any getto in america. ya freak appeaser.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#73837 Sep 2, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes in Ohio your laws are civilized. Murder is wrong in your state. Stand your ground is dangerous. With stand your ground I could provoke someone to hit me then shoot and then get away with it. It is dangerous.
Then why don't we read stories like that all the time?

Few people want to kill another human being, and that includes George Zimmerman. Unless you are a crazed lunatic, killing somebody messes up your head. That's why they give police officers paid time off for a couple of weeks after a shooting, and many of these cops are war veterans.

People who do get delight in killing likely have a violent history. We don't give people like that licenses to carry and use a firearm. The people who get licenses are those with a spotless record or very near spotless. Those of us that carry firearms don't want to kill. It's not in our blood and we have a history to show for it.

Zimmerman was obviously disturbed over the entire event. He was getting national attention and blew up like a balloon. He's fat, and it's obvious to me that he took his excessive stress out on himself with food.

This is not to say that one can't slip through the cracks. Yes, a person with a spotless police record can turn on ya. But those people are a fraction of 1%. Anytime you analyze a large group of people, you are going to run into a few bad apples. But that doesn't mean we should disarm all the others no more than we should not have police because they have had some bad apples, or close down the Catholic churches across the country. What we have to do is look at the entire picture to conclude if the group of people in consideration are doing more good than bad, or more bad than good.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#73845 Sep 2, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
To me he is a murderer. Like I said if this whole deal had happened in the north Zimmerman would be in prison...THAT IS FACT.
And yes most of you Nazi KKK pigs do live in the south. Some of you moved north now or years ago. But for most part us civilized CONSTITUTION loving people are not hate filled Nazi traitors like you hitler boy.
Well I suggest you move all the worthless no good criminal Afrikans "up north" with you because we don't want them in the south. You idiots wanted to free the savage beasts of burden so you deal with them. Having wild criminals on the loose is not satisfactory where we live. So GFY x2! White appeasers and apologists will be treated accordingly too!
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#73846 Sep 2, 2013
Huh wrote:
Sad...so much racism and hate. So glad I was raise in the north and by parents who had hearts and care for others.
That's just the point. It seems that "adopting" low life black scumbags is a new political fad. So have at it. If everyone "up north" would adopt a couple savage Afrikans and relocate them the south could live in peace. But the problem is many law abiding white citizens also live in the north and not just dumb stupid appeasers. Relocating the Afrikans to their native soil is an answer. That way you can join them and rid the US of another group of shit at the same time. Don't wait. Adopt today!
Huh

Faribault, MN

#73847 Sep 2, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Well I suggest you move all the worthless no good criminal Afrikans "up north" with you because we don't want them in the south. You idiots wanted to free the savage beasts of burden so you deal with them. Having wild criminals on the loose is not satisfactory where we live. So GFY x2! White appeasers and apologists will be treated accordingly too!
Nice racist post...You Nazi kkk pigs are filth. Everytime I meet one of your kind I love beating the crap out of them. We ran into a bunch of your Nazi pigs at Sturgis bike rally this summer. We left all those skinheads bleeding in a pile.

Well where I live they are not animals. You see if you demons treated them like the humans they are and with respect they would not hate you and want to defend themselves from your evil attacks.

Oh and hope you never meet me face to face....I would snap you like a twig you beer bellied old out of shape inbred toothless freak.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#73848 Sep 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a truck driver and recently learned that if you have 20% or more body fat as of January 1st, the Communists are going to put you out of a job.
I bet in Cuba, North Korea and China, they have no fat regulations in order for you to work. Since DumBama and the Communists took over, we are now more regulated than dictatorship and admitted Communist governments.
Also, starting yesterday, a truck driver is not allowed to smoke cigarettes in his or her very own truck. The Communists are putting a stop to that too.
While truck driving is a lot of work, it's not real physical work and therefore, you don't get a lot of exercise. That does aid in weight gain. So what's a driver who can't lose weight supposed to do once the feds pull his or her license? I guess go on SS disability. Naah. The Communists wouldn't want that. Why.... that would insure more Democrat votes, and we know Democrats would never stoop as low as to do something like that.
I also noticed the Europeans are considering installing a device that limits the speed of each auto to 70mph. Our commie nanny Obumbler regime will fall on that like flys on shit. Only a matter of time. So much for the race to the hospital for the baby or the emergency room etc. Im sure the next thing will be chip the brains of the sheeple. Its a pathetic world.
Truth

Rome, GA

#73849 Sep 2, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb ass, do you mean the PA who said he didn't even require a band aid on the scratches?

Read the medical report you ignorant bigot.
I read them and saw the photos. I also listened to the experts at trial. I guess you missed all that dumb sh**. No surprise. You haven't been correct about anything on the case so far. LOL. You are either a liar or just a complete idiot.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#73850 Sep 2, 2013
Get to know the people around you. Mark the appeasers and apologists accordingly.
Truth

Rome, GA

#73851 Sep 2, 2013
Huh wrote:
I wonder had been a white teen named Tony wearing that hoodie that night if Zimmerman would have followed him?
Black teens wearing hoodies were responsible for the burglaries in the complex. He might not have followed a white teen. Doesn't really matter. He was breaking no law and Martin shouldn't have attacked. Luckily Zimmerman was armed and defended himself from the thug.
Truth

Rome, GA

#73852 Sep 2, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Just like trayvon walking down side walk minding own business. Trayvon did not act suspicious just walking.
He appeared to be on something and the autopsy reports backs that up. He was also looking about the apartments.
Truth

Rome, GA

#73853 Sep 2, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>So we only have word of the MURDERER on what happened? Sounds like crap to me. I know this for FACT. Had this happen in a state out of the deep KKK south Zimmerman would be in prison.
His word is supported by evidence. You mean the courts up north will convict you without evidence. Must be an ignorant bunch living in the north.
Truth

Rome, GA

#73854 Sep 2, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>There is a lot of black people where I live. Many Mexican and Asians and American indian also. You see in the civilized north we all live together. I don't hate southern people ...JUST NAZI KKK RACIST PIGS LIKE YOU HITLER BOY.

I am glad you are not my neighbor. First off the first time you spewed your racist Nazi crap I would snap your neck. RACISM AND BIGOTRY SHOULD BE ILLEGAL AND PUNISHED BY DEATH...
You can not attack someone for exercising their first amendment just like you can't attack someone for following. You could be the next Traygone.
Truth

Rome, GA

#73855 Sep 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman did exactly that. Witnesses, autopsy reports and medical examiners reports all point to Zimmerman being attacked by Martin. How could anybody possibly conclude otherwise with all that evidence?
They are either morons or racist. That's the only excuse.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#73856 Sep 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You can not attack someone for exercising their first amendment just like you can't attack someone for following. You could be the next Traygone.
No unlike Trayvon I carry a gun. I have ccp. I don't go out without it. I would never murder anyone. Yes would kill a Nazi pig kkk traitor like you if I had to.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#73861 Sep 2, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
No unlike Trayvon I carry a gun. I have ccp. I don't go out without it. I would never murder anyone. Yes would kill a Nazi pig kkk traitor like you if I had to.
And then you would end up in jail unlike Zimmerman.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#73862 Sep 2, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> I also noticed the Europeans are considering installing a device that limits the speed of each auto to 70mph. Our commie nanny Obumbler regime will fall on that like flys on shit. Only a matter of time. So much for the race to the hospital for the baby or the emergency room etc. Im sure the next thing will be chip the brains of the sheeple. Its a pathetic world.
They have that on trucks. It's called a Governor. I have one on mine because my company leases the trucks. It's limited at 70mph so I can't complain since that's our highest speed limit.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#73868 Sep 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a truck driver and recently learned that if you have 20% or more body fat as of January 1st, the Communists are going to put you out of a job.
I bet in Cuba, North Korea and China, they have no fat regulations in order for you to work. Since DumBama and the Communists took over, we are now more regulated than dictatorship and admitted Communist governments.
Also, starting yesterday, a truck driver is not allowed to smoke cigarettes in his or her very own truck. The Communists are putting a stop to that too.
While truck driving is a lot of work, it's not real physical work and therefore, you don't get a lot of exercise. That does aid in weight gain. So what's a driver who can't lose weight supposed to do once the feds pull his or her license? I guess go on SS disability. Naah. The Communists wouldn't want that. Why.... that would insure more Democrat votes, and we know Democrats would never stoop as low as to do something like that.
You lying POS. Who do you think you're kidding? Or convincing?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#73870 Sep 2, 2013
Huh wrote:
I wonder had been a white teen named Tony wearing that hoodie that night if Zimmerman would have followed him?
He wouldn't even have noticed him, let alone murdered him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Attorneys move to dismiss Traci Rhode case: Loc... (Apr '07) Fri jessica 61
News JonBenet: Paula Woodward on New Book, John Rams... Thu Rainbow334 7
News Attorney: Mississippi man shot in head by police Thu kosher nostra bibi 3
News Second arrest made in shooting (Jan '09) Thu Brother n law 93
News Shumpert legal fights continues to shift, narrow Wed Anonymous 30
News Trial for shooting pushed to December Wed Bryan davis 2
News Scesny convicted of murder and rape (Mar '12) Sep 20 Jomminy Crickets 83
More from around the web