Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,335

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Read more
Grandpa Joe

Harrodsburg, KY

#73709 Aug 31, 2013
Patriot wrote:
More evil wild savage feral dogs in action. And all BLACK!
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/08/30/p...
"These new criminals we're seeing, they're bold, they are brazen, and they have a total disregard for life." That is a quote from an elected local official. Sadly that is a description of what is going on through our cities and it very well may spread to our smaller towns. Recent killings by young blacks...an Australian young man, an old man over 80 years old and a baby all by thug culture young blacks. While it is sad for the victims, it is equally sad for the generation of young blacks who are doomed by their culture to die early or spend much of their lives in prison.

Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, Ophra Winfrey..where are you? Angry black folk who have been posting on this thread...where are you?

We can talk about Trayvon Martin until the cows come home, but that is not going to help the kids drowning in the thug culture and it is not going to help the victims. And equally important....as the thug culture continues to grow and as the innocents continue to be raped and killed....non blacks are likely to react by grouping all blacks with the thugs...and racism will rise to new levels.

I say again. If profiling makes you angry, get angry at those who plant the seed of suspicion...the blacks who are criminals. And if you are a black parent, teach your young males that wearing the thug costume just might cause people to profile them. After all, who are likely to be watched more closely...a group of young men with pants falling below their butts or guys wearing "normal" clothes. And don't tell me wearing drooping pants, hoods pulled around the face, baseball caps backwards are a normal black thing.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#73712 Aug 31, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea how many queers and lesbos are in the US. But Im positive its too damn many. And the kook in the WH is promoting the moral degradation of America by promoting their sick agenda. Now hes supporting sex education in kindergarten! Disgusting!
More reason for Americans to home school.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#73713 Aug 31, 2013
Correct. Plus they always go traipsing off into areas where they don't live with that silly ghetto attire on too. Middle class whites do not see Afrikans dressed like clowns in their community day to day. Only when its an Afrikan criminal invasion in progress so naturally they are profiled. The police would be negligent in their duties to protect the community if they didn't profile those evil savage beasts.
It was funny listening to Obumbler talking about white people locking the doors to their cars and white women clutching their purses when an Afrikan buck was near. Now I wonder why? Not many 80-100 yr old Afrikans being beaten to death or hospitalized by young white men Im quite sure. His speech was an utterance of stupidity and denial. But at least he did touch on the problem. That being the BLACK male again as always. And its only changing for the worst. Of course their are a few White citizens who don't lock their doors when approached. Some actually unlock them and smile! Hahaha. Make my day!
Its nice to see this TaryBgone thread winding down since it is really a DEAD issue hahaha!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#73714 Aug 31, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Heres more from the BLACK savages in America. Oh Im racially profiling again. Yes I am because the son of a bitches are BLACK.
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2013/08/29/tee...
Not only are the perps evil barbaric scumbags but they always pick their victim too. This poor elderly lady was 82. I hope the law abiding white citizenry takes more examples from George Zimmerman and starts shooting these bastards dead! Strange the Afrikans never assault and kill on equal terms. Id still be smiling had these little bastards tried that with me!
You hit the nail on the head

We need to just start shooting every thug that even looks like they are going to attack
Patriot

Cuernavaca, Mexico

#73721 Aug 31, 2013
Looks like all the nignogs must be drunk in Washington after the Al Sharptooth march hahaha. Been a great place for a daisycutter hahaha.

“Facts”

Mexico

#73722 Aug 31, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>...and where is president Obama and Eric Holder?

They're all obviously quite satisfied with the surge in black on white murders.

Their silence and inaction speak volumes about their blood lust and their racist attitude toward whites.
Correct

Now if it was the whites killing blacks it would be all over the news just like ash tray
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#73726 Aug 31, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct
Now if it was the whites killing blacks it would be all over the news just like ash tray
Agreed. I don't recall him saying that if he had a son, he would look like the Australian exchange student who was murdered by black thugs. As far as I know, Racist Holder didn't send federal FBI agents to see if there was any racial motivation behind that murder. Nor did he use our taxpayer dollars to support rallies for that athlete as he did in the Martin case hoping to stir up riots.

Now let's think: what if Bush reacted the same way except for a white person murdered by a black? And then acted the exact opposite way for a black being murdered by a white?

“Facts”

Mexico

#73727 Aug 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. I don't recall him saying that if he had a son, he would look like the Australian exchange student who was murdered by black thugs. As far as I know, Racist Holder didn't send federal FBI agents to see if there was any racial motivation behind that murder. Nor did he use our taxpayer dollars to support rallies for that athlete as he did in the Martin case hoping to stir up riots.

Now let's think: what if Bush reacted the same way except for a white person murdered by a black? And then acted the exact opposite way for a black being murdered by a white?
Correct

Liberals hated Bush for allowing Monsanto three new GMO crops
Oslama allowed more than all presidents combined

Liberals hated Bush for the few drone strikes he used
Oslama has killed more innocent people with drones in one day then Bush ever did

Liberals hated Bush for the patriot act
But love oslama when he made it a 100 times worse

Liberals hated Bush for bailing out corporation but love oslama when he gave them a thousand times more money
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#73728 Sep 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct
Oslama has killed more innocent people with drones in one day then Bush ever did
Liberals hated Bush for bailing out corporation but love oslama when he gave them a thousand times more money
And let's not forget their reaction to TSA at the airports after 911. After DumBama got into office, they put up virtual strip search machines at airports and made searches even more intrusive, but liberals have no problem with that.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#73729 Sep 1, 2013
Liberals are a pathetic lot. They have no perception of the values of the liberties and freedoms they harm each and every day. Neither do they care. They are cowards at heart and men of true value are feared and despised by them. On personal terms they are harmless 1x1. Unfortunately their numbers multiply like a plague. Hand in hand with "minorities" they continue to strangle our economy and ruin the American way of life our Founding Fathers envisioned for the law abiding White citizenry. For some reason the white liberals are infatuated with the Afrikans and that makes the enablers, apologists and appeasers much more intolerable.
Progressives are nothing more than liberals who are simply ashamed to be called liberals. I enjoy calling them out 1x1 and labeling them as the worthless POS they are.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#73730 Sep 1, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Liberals are a pathetic lot. They have no perception of the values of the liberties and freedoms they harm each and every day. Neither do they care. They are cowards at heart and men of true value are feared and despised by them. On personal terms they are harmless 1x1. Unfortunately their numbers multiply like a plague. Hand in hand with "minorities" they continue to strangle our economy and ruin the American way of life our Founding Fathers envisioned for the law abiding White citizenry. For some reason the white liberals are infatuated with the Afrikans and that makes the enablers, apologists and appeasers much more intolerable.
The reason is these white do-gooders live nowhere near any blacks. These are people that have enough money to live just about anywhere they desire. So they always choose the most lilly white area to move to and then preach diversity from their suburban pulpit.

I've seen this first hand before my neighborhood began to change. I had a "love thy neighbor" neighbor. She would constantly criticize how our suburb was not nearly diverse enough. We needed more black people here. I warned her about the results if her dream came true, but she insisted I didn't know what I was talking about.

She got her wish, and when blacks began to move in by the droves, she sold her house and was out of here in no time. I repeatedly questioned her about why she was moving. She made up every excuse in the world--non of which made any sense. She finally broke down and told me why she was really moving. Her daughter grew out of elementary school which was private, and the mother couldn't afford to provide her with private school in the coming years. She refused to send her daughter to our public schools which at that time was over 30% black.

That was years ago and I haven't spoken to her since she left. But I'd be willing to bet that after she moved, she continued to preach diversity in her new lilly white suburb that she escaped to.

Liberalism isn't about doing good, it's about feeling good.
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#73735 Sep 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct
how true!

“Facts”

Guadalajara, Mexico

#73736 Sep 1, 2013
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text>how true!
They are just so stupid they can't see how stupid they are
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#73737 Sep 1, 2013
Progressives are just liberals too ashamed to say so!
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#73742 Sep 1, 2013
when the dumbocrits promised "hope and change you can believe in" the ignorant took this to mean free riches. well, i guess they did get obsama phones.
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#73744 Sep 1, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
Progressives are communists trying to hide their agenda. Notice how all the welfare qweens are conspicoulsy absent this 'Labor Day' weekend?
They're all out eatin' high off the hog on their EBT cards! They be roastin' dat pig and barbecuing doze chickens 'n ribs.
They'll all be back when the last of those putrefying pigs guts have been consumed. But right now they're all too busy stuffing their fat welfare faces to even think about posting.
As soon as the festivities are over they'll be back on here excercising their fat little fingers and their fat little toes.
Then they're gonna tell us how they work for a living and live in $300,000 homes.
Bwahahahahaha......Labor Day!...LOL!!!
The only labor they ever attempted was jerking their meat.
thier looking to expand their section 8 housing in the area and intervied one on tv, said he was in section 8 and was looking for a better house, hopefully one with a swimming pool
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#73745 Sep 1, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>
thier looking to expand their section 8 housing in the area and intervied one on tv, said he was in section 8 and was looking for a better house, hopefully one with a swimming pool
hahaha, never happen because the tax payers have found it cheaper to keep them in the projects. where they belong.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#73746 Sep 1, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't surprise anybody.

Here is a link to an article two years old how people on welfare lived, and they probably live much better today:

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2011...

In New York, welfare leaches do better financially than school teachers:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

America's poor still live better than the rest of humanity:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2013/...

"When you pay people not to work, don't be surprised when they don't."
Rush Limbaugh
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#73747 Sep 1, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha, never happen because the tax payers have found it cheaper to keep them in the projects. where they belong.
Which would be fine if the taxpayers made the decisions--but we don't.

Decisions are made by bureaucracies that usually fall in line with the leadership at the time. In our current day, DumBama is that leadership.

My Cleveland suburb is loaded with section 8 people who should otherwise live in the city. This is not a new concept but one that has been in practice for the last couple of decades.

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#73750 Sep 1, 2013
Gun owners have a 22% higher suicide rate than non gun owners ... Bam bam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wallin-Reed guilty of first-degree murder - Ful... (Oct '13) 7 min Gracie 103
News New and Expanded Online Resource Details Fatal ... 2 hr payme 14
News Murder victim Raoul Dula, suspect Earl Moore Jr... (Jun '13) 4 hr Reason 148
News 1 Fatally Shot, 1 Wounded In San Juan Capistrano (Aug '06) 8 hr OLD TOWN NEWHALL1... 160
News Video footage sought in Hillary trial 17 hr get out 125
News Judge: School can fire guard over 'black thugs'... 18 hr Wyatt Trayush 2
News Philly's problem dealing with officers who shoot 18 hr Wyatt Trayush 2
More from around the web