Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,350

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
spOko

Oakland, CA

#73677 Aug 30, 2013
nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimm is clear. Case closed.
No that it is not, it will haunt him (or worse) for the rest of his miserable life!
Truth

Rome, GA

#73678 Aug 30, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter where the policy was carried out.

It even doesn't matter the results of such a policy.

A violation of the constitution is a violation of the constitution.

I can think of many, many ways to reduce crime. But if it is unconstitutional, it is unconstitutional!
Our current administration loves violating the constitution. I really don't care myself. I prefer them killing each other off myself. Sooner or later they may be extinct. That will be a great thing.
Truth

Rome, GA

#73679 Aug 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman lost nothing. Now he can afford to drive a new vehicle, travel, buy expensive guns instead of cheap ones, wear fat clothes that fit him, etc. The public paid for his defense through donations, it didn't cost him a dime.

He was living on welfare, unemployment, grants, student loans and food stamps. Not so today.
I guess you haven't seen the latest news. He had better guns now. Gun manufacturers have given him free firearms for photo ops. He is living just fine. Soon he will be collecting on his civil suits. He will be wealthy and you will still be waiting at the mailbox at the first of the month.
Truth

Rome, GA

#73680 Aug 30, 2013
<quoted text>Whatever it is you think you know...

Write it on your pinky finger, then stick it up your stinkin butt and sit down!

Your sorrow butt will NEVER be able to educate me. Try as you might. You may be able to educate your fellow racist pals, but certainly and surely not me.

And if you persist in such woeful thinking, I shall tell you what you can do with your other pinky finger.

Try me!
I agree. It's obvious from your ignorant posts it is to late to educate you. You will forever be stuck on stupid.
Truth

Rome, GA

#73681 Aug 30, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>So you believe that should also apply to the assignation of American citizens without representation or affording them a trial of their peers?
That moron couldn't come up with a valid idea to reduce crime if it tried.
Truth

Rome, GA

#73682 Aug 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
You are assuming the lies posted by racists are true. They are not.

Trayvon had a right to defend himself from the man who followed him, got out of his vehicle and chased him down.

The SCRATCHES on Zimmerman's head prove he did NOT hit the concrete. Anyone who has ever kissed concrete knows it's a trip to the ER with a concussion.

Zimmerman deserves to be marked for life. Shellie will dump his ass soon and all he will have is O'Mara.
Hey dimwit. You might want to let the experts that testified know that his wound was not consistent with striking concrete. LOL
Truth

Rome, GA

#73683 Aug 30, 2013
<quoted text>That response was to truth (with a very tiny "t").

It applies to you as well.

You are good for putting words in others mouths or trying to deceive. Truly, I can be educated and have been and continue to be.

It's just that you two nincompoops and your hate-ingrained friends can NEVER educate me on ANYTHING. You got that? Hope it rangs clear in that skull substance of yours.

How many fingers you got?

HA!
You can't teach some morons anything we tried but you failed. Poor trash.
Truth

Rome, GA

#73684 Aug 30, 2013
<quoted text>In the end, it will be Captain Zimmermurderer who will have lost.

His fate has been sealed.

No jury, no court, no gun, no lawyer, no scam fund, no beer, no bragging, no amount of beating on women, no amount of beating on Mexicans, no amount of assaulting customers, no Hannity fundraising tours, no litigation to sue others, no hiding, no security...

Will be able to save the child killer from the sprawling tentacles of Real Justice.

That's a Fact!
Again you have very little facts. Once again you have proved you are a moron. Zimmerman has more guns now then he did when he was attacked by the thug and he got them for free. He got pulled over by the cops just days after the trial and had a weapon in the car. Did you not see the video on the news? There will be civil suits and he will collect and you will not. I know it stings a little since you have been wrong about the case and facts since this started. We are accustomed to you being wrong so we will not rub it in.
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#73685 Aug 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
Defense team responds
7-16-12
A family friend of George Zimmerman told investigators ...
Yawn.
Nice story. What is it supposed to mean? I mean in the real world, what does it mean?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#73686 Aug 30, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
No that it is not, it will haunt him (or worse) for the rest of his miserable life!
you're assuming he has a conscience, morals, character and a heart. He has none of those things.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#73696 Aug 31, 2013
zazz wrote:
Defense team responds
7-16-12
A family friend of George Zimmerman told investigators he sexually molested her on and off for nearly a decade, newly released audio tapes in the Trayvon Martin shooting case reveal.
"He would reach under the blankets and try to do things," the woman—identified as Witness 9—told investigators.
Zimmerman's defense team later identified the unnamed woman as his cousin and said they plan to file "reciprocal discovery" in the coming weeks.
"Now that this statement is part of the public record, the defense will vigorously defend Mr. Zimmerman against the allegations," they said on a website dedicated to Zimmerman's defense.
The accuser said the molestation occurred at Zimmerman's parents' house when they were growing up.
"I would try to push him off, but he was bigger, stronger and older," she said during the interview conducted on March 20, less than a month after the Feb. 26 shooting. The woman, who contacted prosecutors after Martin's killing, said she was 6 and Zimmerman was 8 when the alleged molestation began. It continued until she was 16, she said.
Every family has their kooks.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#73699 Aug 31, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why they did not change the script a little from when Bush & Co read those same lines a while back.
Democrats have always been hypocrites. I still have the link to the video of DumBama saying that Bush was un-patriotic and irresponsible for running the debt up so high when he was running for the Democrat nomination. Then he turns around and runs up the same amount of debt in less than half the time.

My how quickly Americans forgot that video.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#73701 Aug 31, 2013
Jit wrote:
Oh, funny how Nancy Pelosi is saying that Syrias use of chemical weapons poses a threat to our national security.
She got a lot of nerve saying that after she slandered George Bush night after night for attacking Saddam Hussein because he killed the Kurds with biological and chemical weapons. And he was getting ready to restart his nuclear program.
Their hypocracy is unbelievable, and so is their contempt for the American people. Pelosi thinks people are so dumb as to forget what happened during the Bush administration.
The sad part is she's probably correct. People do forget what they said about Bush.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#73702 Aug 31, 2013
Heres more from the BLACK savages in America. Oh Im racially profiling again. Yes I am because the son of a bitches are BLACK.
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2013/08/29/tee...
Not only are the perps evil barbaric scumbags but they always pick their victim too. This poor elderly lady was 82. I hope the law abiding white citizenry takes more examples from George Zimmerman and starts shooting these bastards dead! Strange the Afrikans never assault and kill on equal terms. Id still be smiling had these little bastards tried that with me!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#73704 Aug 31, 2013
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
==
You are the sickening ass world, as don't know what you are talking about and coming from what basis?
You have the most number of gays on the planet , of more than 48 millions in US.
You are the mother sucker self destructive creed, of doing self-destruction that will destroy yourselves.
You are one other dumb asshole sucker trash from self-destructive US.
How do you know how many gays the US has? Is it a new census question or something?
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#73707 Aug 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know how many gays the US has? Is it a new census question or something?
I have no idea how many queers and lesbos are in the US. But Im positive its too damn many. And the kook in the WH is promoting the moral degradation of America by promoting their sick agenda. Now hes supporting sex education in kindergarten! Disgusting!
Grandpa Joe

Harrodsburg, KY

#73709 Aug 31, 2013
Patriot wrote:
More evil wild savage feral dogs in action. And all BLACK!
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/08/30/p...
"These new criminals we're seeing, they're bold, they are brazen, and they have a total disregard for life." That is a quote from an elected local official. Sadly that is a description of what is going on through our cities and it very well may spread to our smaller towns. Recent killings by young blacks...an Australian young man, an old man over 80 years old and a baby all by thug culture young blacks. While it is sad for the victims, it is equally sad for the generation of young blacks who are doomed by their culture to die early or spend much of their lives in prison.

Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, Ophra Winfrey..where are you? Angry black folk who have been posting on this thread...where are you?

We can talk about Trayvon Martin until the cows come home, but that is not going to help the kids drowning in the thug culture and it is not going to help the victims. And equally important....as the thug culture continues to grow and as the innocents continue to be raped and killed....non blacks are likely to react by grouping all blacks with the thugs...and racism will rise to new levels.

I say again. If profiling makes you angry, get angry at those who plant the seed of suspicion...the blacks who are criminals. And if you are a black parent, teach your young males that wearing the thug costume just might cause people to profile them. After all, who are likely to be watched more closely...a group of young men with pants falling below their butts or guys wearing "normal" clothes. And don't tell me wearing drooping pants, hoods pulled around the face, baseball caps backwards are a normal black thing.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#73712 Aug 31, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea how many queers and lesbos are in the US. But Im positive its too damn many. And the kook in the WH is promoting the moral degradation of America by promoting their sick agenda. Now hes supporting sex education in kindergarten! Disgusting!
More reason for Americans to home school.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#73713 Aug 31, 2013
Correct. Plus they always go traipsing off into areas where they don't live with that silly ghetto attire on too. Middle class whites do not see Afrikans dressed like clowns in their community day to day. Only when its an Afrikan criminal invasion in progress so naturally they are profiled. The police would be negligent in their duties to protect the community if they didn't profile those evil savage beasts.
It was funny listening to Obumbler talking about white people locking the doors to their cars and white women clutching their purses when an Afrikan buck was near. Now I wonder why? Not many 80-100 yr old Afrikans being beaten to death or hospitalized by young white men Im quite sure. His speech was an utterance of stupidity and denial. But at least he did touch on the problem. That being the BLACK male again as always. And its only changing for the worst. Of course their are a few White citizens who don't lock their doors when approached. Some actually unlock them and smile! Hahaha. Make my day!
Its nice to see this TaryBgone thread winding down since it is really a DEAD issue hahaha!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#73714 Aug 31, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Heres more from the BLACK savages in America. Oh Im racially profiling again. Yes I am because the son of a bitches are BLACK.
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2013/08/29/tee...
Not only are the perps evil barbaric scumbags but they always pick their victim too. This poor elderly lady was 82. I hope the law abiding white citizenry takes more examples from George Zimmerman and starts shooting these bastards dead! Strange the Afrikans never assault and kill on equal terms. Id still be smiling had these little bastards tried that with me!
You hit the nail on the head

We need to just start shooting every thug that even looks like they are going to attack

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Say Lexington Triple Murder Likely Drug-... (Jan '11) 2 hr boom boom 28
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 3 hr Did enuf die 6
Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) 8 hr AHM Homie 1,138
Thousands attend 8-hour wake for slain NYC officer 12 hr Lawrence Wolf 15
Third Bandido arrested in motorcycle bar shooting Sat he who knocks 4
Pat Howard: Body cameras would serve both citiz... Fri Zugzwang 5
Video backs self-defense claim in Berkeley, MO,... Fri dont trust a hipster 4
More from around the web