Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66323 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Truth

Rome, GA

#73683 Aug 30, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>That response was to truth (with a very tiny "t").

It applies to you as well.

You are good for putting words in others mouths or trying to deceive. Truly, I can be educated and have been and continue to be.

It's just that you two nincompoops and your hate-ingrained friends can NEVER educate me on ANYTHING. You got that? Hope it rangs clear in that skull substance of yours.

How many fingers you got?

HA!
You can't teach some morons anything we tried but you failed. Poor trash.
Truth

Rome, GA

#73684 Aug 30, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>In the end, it will be Captain Zimmermurderer who will have lost.

His fate has been sealed.

No jury, no court, no gun, no lawyer, no scam fund, no beer, no bragging, no amount of beating on women, no amount of beating on Mexicans, no amount of assaulting customers, no Hannity fundraising tours, no litigation to sue others, no hiding, no security...

Will be able to save the child killer from the sprawling tentacles of Real Justice.

That's a Fact!
Again you have very little facts. Once again you have proved you are a moron. Zimmerman has more guns now then he did when he was attacked by the thug and he got them for free. He got pulled over by the cops just days after the trial and had a weapon in the car. Did you not see the video on the news? There will be civil suits and he will collect and you will not. I know it stings a little since you have been wrong about the case and facts since this started. We are accustomed to you being wrong so we will not rub it in.
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#73685 Aug 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
Defense team responds
7-16-12
A family friend of George Zimmerman told investigators ...
Yawn.
Nice story. What is it supposed to mean? I mean in the real world, what does it mean?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#73686 Aug 30, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
No that it is not, it will haunt him (or worse) for the rest of his miserable life!
you're assuming he has a conscience, morals, character and a heart. He has none of those things.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#73696 Aug 31, 2013
zazz wrote:
Defense team responds
7-16-12
A family friend of George Zimmerman told investigators he sexually molested her on and off for nearly a decade, newly released audio tapes in the Trayvon Martin shooting case reveal.
"He would reach under the blankets and try to do things," the woman—identified as Witness 9—told investigators.
Zimmerman's defense team later identified the unnamed woman as his cousin and said they plan to file "reciprocal discovery" in the coming weeks.
"Now that this statement is part of the public record, the defense will vigorously defend Mr. Zimmerman against the allegations," they said on a website dedicated to Zimmerman's defense.
The accuser said the molestation occurred at Zimmerman's parents' house when they were growing up.
"I would try to push him off, but he was bigger, stronger and older," she said during the interview conducted on March 20, less than a month after the Feb. 26 shooting. The woman, who contacted prosecutors after Martin's killing, said she was 6 and Zimmerman was 8 when the alleged molestation began. It continued until she was 16, she said.
Every family has their kooks.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#73699 Aug 31, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why they did not change the script a little from when Bush & Co read those same lines a while back.
Democrats have always been hypocrites. I still have the link to the video of DumBama saying that Bush was un-patriotic and irresponsible for running the debt up so high when he was running for the Democrat nomination. Then he turns around and runs up the same amount of debt in less than half the time.

My how quickly Americans forgot that video.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#73701 Aug 31, 2013
Jit wrote:
Oh, funny how Nancy Pelosi is saying that Syrias use of chemical weapons poses a threat to our national security.
She got a lot of nerve saying that after she slandered George Bush night after night for attacking Saddam Hussein because he killed the Kurds with biological and chemical weapons. And he was getting ready to restart his nuclear program.
Their hypocracy is unbelievable, and so is their contempt for the American people. Pelosi thinks people are so dumb as to forget what happened during the Bush administration.
The sad part is she's probably correct. People do forget what they said about Bush.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#73702 Aug 31, 2013
Heres more from the BLACK savages in America. Oh Im racially profiling again. Yes I am because the son of a bitches are BLACK.
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2013/08/29/tee...
Not only are the perps evil barbaric scumbags but they always pick their victim too. This poor elderly lady was 82. I hope the law abiding white citizenry takes more examples from George Zimmerman and starts shooting these bastards dead! Strange the Afrikans never assault and kill on equal terms. Id still be smiling had these little bastards tried that with me!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#73704 Aug 31, 2013
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
==
You are the sickening ass world, as don't know what you are talking about and coming from what basis?
You have the most number of gays on the planet , of more than 48 millions in US.
You are the mother sucker self destructive creed, of doing self-destruction that will destroy yourselves.
You are one other dumb asshole sucker trash from self-destructive US.
How do you know how many gays the US has? Is it a new census question or something?
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#73707 Aug 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know how many gays the US has? Is it a new census question or something?
I have no idea how many queers and lesbos are in the US. But Im positive its too damn many. And the kook in the WH is promoting the moral degradation of America by promoting their sick agenda. Now hes supporting sex education in kindergarten! Disgusting!
Grandpa Joe

Harrodsburg, KY

#73709 Aug 31, 2013
Patriot wrote:
More evil wild savage feral dogs in action. And all BLACK!
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/08/30/p...
"These new criminals we're seeing, they're bold, they are brazen, and they have a total disregard for life." That is a quote from an elected local official. Sadly that is a description of what is going on through our cities and it very well may spread to our smaller towns. Recent killings by young blacks...an Australian young man, an old man over 80 years old and a baby all by thug culture young blacks. While it is sad for the victims, it is equally sad for the generation of young blacks who are doomed by their culture to die early or spend much of their lives in prison.

Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, Ophra Winfrey..where are you? Angry black folk who have been posting on this thread...where are you?

We can talk about Trayvon Martin until the cows come home, but that is not going to help the kids drowning in the thug culture and it is not going to help the victims. And equally important....as the thug culture continues to grow and as the innocents continue to be raped and killed....non blacks are likely to react by grouping all blacks with the thugs...and racism will rise to new levels.

I say again. If profiling makes you angry, get angry at those who plant the seed of suspicion...the blacks who are criminals. And if you are a black parent, teach your young males that wearing the thug costume just might cause people to profile them. After all, who are likely to be watched more closely...a group of young men with pants falling below their butts or guys wearing "normal" clothes. And don't tell me wearing drooping pants, hoods pulled around the face, baseball caps backwards are a normal black thing.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#73712 Aug 31, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea how many queers and lesbos are in the US. But Im positive its too damn many. And the kook in the WH is promoting the moral degradation of America by promoting their sick agenda. Now hes supporting sex education in kindergarten! Disgusting!
More reason for Americans to home school.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#73713 Aug 31, 2013
Correct. Plus they always go traipsing off into areas where they don't live with that silly ghetto attire on too. Middle class whites do not see Afrikans dressed like clowns in their community day to day. Only when its an Afrikan criminal invasion in progress so naturally they are profiled. The police would be negligent in their duties to protect the community if they didn't profile those evil savage beasts.
It was funny listening to Obumbler talking about white people locking the doors to their cars and white women clutching their purses when an Afrikan buck was near. Now I wonder why? Not many 80-100 yr old Afrikans being beaten to death or hospitalized by young white men Im quite sure. His speech was an utterance of stupidity and denial. But at least he did touch on the problem. That being the BLACK male again as always. And its only changing for the worst. Of course their are a few White citizens who don't lock their doors when approached. Some actually unlock them and smile! Hahaha. Make my day!
Its nice to see this TaryBgone thread winding down since it is really a DEAD issue hahaha!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#73714 Aug 31, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Heres more from the BLACK savages in America. Oh Im racially profiling again. Yes I am because the son of a bitches are BLACK.
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2013/08/29/tee...
Not only are the perps evil barbaric scumbags but they always pick their victim too. This poor elderly lady was 82. I hope the law abiding white citizenry takes more examples from George Zimmerman and starts shooting these bastards dead! Strange the Afrikans never assault and kill on equal terms. Id still be smiling had these little bastards tried that with me!
You hit the nail on the head

We need to just start shooting every thug that even looks like they are going to attack
Patriot

Cuernavaca, Mexico

#73721 Aug 31, 2013
Looks like all the nignogs must be drunk in Washington after the Al Sharptooth march hahaha. Been a great place for a daisycutter hahaha.

“Facts”

Mexico

#73722 Aug 31, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>...and where is president Obama and Eric Holder?

They're all obviously quite satisfied with the surge in black on white murders.

Their silence and inaction speak volumes about their blood lust and their racist attitude toward whites.
Correct

Now if it was the whites killing blacks it would be all over the news just like ash tray
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#73726 Aug 31, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct
Now if it was the whites killing blacks it would be all over the news just like ash tray
Agreed. I don't recall him saying that if he had a son, he would look like the Australian exchange student who was murdered by black thugs. As far as I know, Racist Holder didn't send federal FBI agents to see if there was any racial motivation behind that murder. Nor did he use our taxpayer dollars to support rallies for that athlete as he did in the Martin case hoping to stir up riots.

Now let's think: what if Bush reacted the same way except for a white person murdered by a black? And then acted the exact opposite way for a black being murdered by a white?

“Facts”

Mexico

#73727 Aug 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. I don't recall him saying that if he had a son, he would look like the Australian exchange student who was murdered by black thugs. As far as I know, Racist Holder didn't send federal FBI agents to see if there was any racial motivation behind that murder. Nor did he use our taxpayer dollars to support rallies for that athlete as he did in the Martin case hoping to stir up riots.

Now let's think: what if Bush reacted the same way except for a white person murdered by a black? And then acted the exact opposite way for a black being murdered by a white?
Correct

Liberals hated Bush for allowing Monsanto three new GMO crops
Oslama allowed more than all presidents combined

Liberals hated Bush for the few drone strikes he used
Oslama has killed more innocent people with drones in one day then Bush ever did

Liberals hated Bush for the patriot act
But love oslama when he made it a 100 times worse

Liberals hated Bush for bailing out corporation but love oslama when he gave them a thousand times more money
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#73728 Sep 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct
Liberals hated Bush for allowing Monsanto three new GMO crops
Oslama allowed more than all presidents combined
Liberals hated Bush for the few drone strikes he used
Oslama has killed more innocent people with drones in one day then Bush ever did
Liberals hated Bush for the patriot act
But love oslama when he made it a 100 times worse
Liberals hated Bush for bailing out corporation but love oslama when he gave them a thousand times more money
And let's not forget their reaction to TSA at the airports after 911. After DumBama got into office, they put up virtual strip search machines at airports and made searches even more intrusive, but liberals have no problem with that.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#73729 Sep 1, 2013
Liberals are a pathetic lot. They have no perception of the values of the liberties and freedoms they harm each and every day. Neither do they care. They are cowards at heart and men of true value are feared and despised by them. On personal terms they are harmless 1x1. Unfortunately their numbers multiply like a plague. Hand in hand with "minorities" they continue to strangle our economy and ruin the American way of life our Founding Fathers envisioned for the law abiding White citizenry. For some reason the white liberals are infatuated with the Afrikans and that makes the enablers, apologists and appeasers much more intolerable.
Progressives are nothing more than liberals who are simply ashamed to be called liberals. I enjoy calling them out 1x1 and labeling them as the worthless POS they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boris "Short Fat" Mogilevich sentenced t... (Jun '07) 7 hr Old Friend 19
News Suspect In Pittsfield Shooting Arrested... 8 hr Besternamersaysfu... 2
News Pittsfield Police Seeking Suspect in... Sat cops are liars an... 10
News El Paso man to be executed Aug. 20 for slayings... (Apr '09) Sat David Wood is Inn... 254
News Suspect in Charleston church shooting expected ... Jul 31 goonsquad 1
News Third Bandido arrested in motorcycle bar shooting (Dec '14) Jul 31 any 89
News Packing pistols: Is Texas safer with more licen... (Jul '11) Jul 30 Public farts 6
More from around the web