Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,342

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#73612 Aug 29, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are assuming the lies posted by racists are true. They are not.
Trayvon had a right to defend himself from the man who followed him, got out of his vehicle and chased him down.
The SCRATCHES on Zimmerman's head prove he did NOT hit the concrete. Anyone who has ever kissed concrete knows it's a trip to the ER with a concussion.
Zimmerman deserves to be marked for life. Shellie will dump his ass soon and all he will have is O'Mara.
Just like Zimmerman had a right to defend himself from the man who followed him and chased him down and assaulted him.

Thing is, Martin lost.

Since: Jan 13

Spokane, WA

#73618 Aug 29, 2013
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Another coward cracka azzhole...afraid of people.
Zazz or Truthful...are you out there?
Jeff

Beckley, WV

#73619 Aug 30, 2013
George was found not guilty. Live with it.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#73620 Aug 30, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe that should also apply to the assignation of American citizens without representation or affording them a trial of their peers?
Make yourself more clear.

And how you get that out of what I posted is such a strain. I'm very clear in what I say. You don't need to infer anything about anything I post. It speaks for itself.

Now, if you want my opinion on something that seems to bother you, be clear in what you ask. I'll give you another opportunity to approach me with your concerns. Ask away.

I'll get back with you whenever I shall find the time. It shall be your honor to hear back from me at such said time. Do not be dismayed or troubled if it seems as though time has no meaning to me in getting back to you.

It's just my way of prioritizing things. I wish you really were an expert. Oh yeah, what are you an expert of? On another thread, someone said you are an expert at lying. Is that true?

Be honest, now. I can sniff out a Liar in no time. Ask bit Jit. Ask Bronach the Perverted Liar. Ask xxxrated. Ask UNamerican so-called Lady. Ask so-called truth (with a very tiny "t").

Holla back.
traythug

Beckley, WV

#73621 Aug 30, 2013
I am was shot for attacking an innocent person, I paid the price.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#73622 Aug 30, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Make yourself more clear.
And how you get that out of what I posted is such a strain. I'm very clear in what I say. You don't need to infer anything about anything I post. It speaks for itself.
My purpose was not clarity. My intent was to illicit a response. It worked = EXPERT!
-
<quoted text>
Now, if you want my opinion on something that seems to bother you, be clear in what you ask. I'll give you another opportunity to approach me with your concerns. Ask away.
Your response has already provided me the information I need to know your opinion.= EXPERT!
-
<quoted text>
I'll get back with you whenever I shall find the time. It shall be your honor to hear back from me at such said time. Do not be dismayed or troubled if it seems as though time has no meaning to me in getting back to you.
It's just my way of prioritizing things.
Uh,OK chuck wagon, I'll listen for ya...
-
<quoted text> I wish you really were an expert. Oh yeah, what are you an expert of? On another thread, someone said you are an expert at lying. Is that true?
Be honest, now. I can sniff out a Liar in no time. Ask bit Jit. Ask Bronach the Perverted Liar. Ask xxxrated. Ask UNamerican so-called Lady. Ask so-called truth (with a very tiny "t").
Holla back.
I am an EXPERT in multiple disciplines. Did they provide you any empirical evidence or you just taking their word on it?

Not sure asking a question will further the argument, since it is near impossible to get anyone to provide an honest answer...for example,

Will anyone attempt to provide a universal definition for "Information"?
goaacdfdf

Pittsburgh, PA

#73624 Aug 30, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Wheres the Beef?
Grandpa Joe

Harrodsburg, KY

#73628 Aug 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon had a right to defend himself from the man who followed him, got out of his vehicle and chased him down.
The SCRATCHES on Zimmerman's head prove he did NOT hit the concrete. Anyone who has ever kissed concrete knows it's a trip to the ER with a concussion.
Zimmerman deserves to be marked for life. Shellie will dump his ass soon and all he will have is O'Mara.
I say again: I was not there. You were not there. We don't know the dynamics of struggle. Zimmerman could have been a racist white Hispanic who lusted after innocent blood. Martin could have been a proud member of the thug culture who had the mentality of attack rather than simply going home. The media mucked up facts so that we really cannot know which was which.

But we do know that our cities are in trouble and that young black Americans are dying day after day. That's where our energy should be placed. You can cry Zimmerman all you want and you can lament one death, but both obsessions amount to little. Lament thousands of wasted lives.
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#73631 Aug 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Whatever it is you think you know...
Write it on your pinky finger, then stick it up your stinkin butt and sit down!
Your sorrow butt will NEVER be able to educate me. Try as you might. You may be able to educate your fellow racist pals, but certainly and surely not me.
And if you persist in such woeful thinking, I shall tell you what you can do with your other pinky finger.
Try me!
Your stance must be the same one that the 50% of blacks who drop out of school possess. "You can not educate me."
Uh, OK.
Grandpa Joe

Harrodsburg, KY

#73632 Aug 30, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they are content as long as they are killing each other.
I think that the media just simply does not want to bring up the thug culture. To point out the problem is to demand solutions that the liberal media and sadly,(IMO) black leadership do not want to face. For instance, the liberals do not want to acknowledge the role that the "great society" played in the destruction of the black family. They don't want to criticize gangstga rap. They don't want to emphasize the tremendous number of young unmarried women with children. They don't want to shine the light back at the black community and assess some of the blame on them. They would rather blame whitey as in the case of Paula Deen. Until the problem of the poor, fatherless, drug hampered, gang banging and rap infested city youth is addressed the killing will continue.

Want an example of how black leaders, including President Obama and Eric Holder are closing their eyes on inner-city black children? Louisiana has a voucher program aimed at allowing children to escape poor schools. The vouchers do not take money from the national government or state educational funds. In order for the parents to use vouchers their school district must be failing. Most of the parents who are taking advantage are black. Yet Holder is trying to force Louisiana to dismantle the voucher system. Young black kids will be forced back into failing schools. OBAMA AND HOLDER SHOULD BE PUSHING FOR VOUCHERS TO BE THE LAW OF HE LAND. But the teacher's unions oppose vouchers and unions are supporters of Democrats. Politics over kids?
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#73633 Aug 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious you have no clue as to what was testified to in the trial by the forensic examiners and the man who wrote the textbook on forensic science.
You guys keep saying that Trayvon had a right to attack Zimmerman. OK, let's say he did have that right, and that is why he attacked Zimmerman. That being said, Trayvon attacked so violently and relentlessly, that he managed to hand Zimmerman the right to shoot him in the process.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#73634 Aug 30, 2013
What is the big fuss by saying chemical weapons, Syria, all day long BY US?

In the first place, there are absolutely not any ground and solid evidences that the small number of people dying from any chemical weapons poisoning WAS a result from WHICH ONE--the regime or rebels OR ANY TROUBLE-MAKERS TO WANT TO EXPLOIT BADLY ABOUT SYRIA. If rebels had to kill others by poisoning some people in order to gain the stand for support of them, that is highly immoral, criminal and wrongful for those others like Obama to go with them.
If they say the Syria regime had used chemical weapons, so is what, as there is no clear proof?
BY talking about chemical weapons, some of the toxic CHEMICAL WEAPON gases might not be that effective. MANY poisoned chemicals that people are facing in everyday life, MAKE at least hundreds to thousands of people die from their poisoning each day around the world. Everyday, there are more people dying from drunk-driving accidents globally than the number of people they say dying form chemical weapons so far in Syria.
In other words, chemical weapons had not killed so many people even if they were used through this civil unrest in Syria all along for these years THAN THE EVERYDAY KILLING OF PEOPLE FROM ALCOHOL AND OTHER toxic CHEMICALS THEY ARE FACING WITH--SO WHAT IS THE FUSS?
It makes no sense by calling chemical weapons, by not saying that Agent Orange, toxic chemicals and alcohols as not weapons, because the instant, immediate effects and side and eventual effects of cancer causing nature OF THESE CHEMICAL AGENTS are detrimental.
So, it is a total failure and loser business by labeling chemical weapons about Syria.
But, it is questionable that US military has any proper stand in moving toward Syria as this is very wrong.
Now, what happens is that US can't do one single thing about Iraq by forced invasion, that US has to withdraw based on that. So what does it want to do with Syria now when it did very badly in Iraq?
If US says of chemical weapons, US or UN inspectors can't prove whoever used them by pointing to Syria regime, to do air strike, that is indeed the US sickening terror. This will be fired back from the world now as before such US acts will be punished by the world, while US is going through the harms by taking damages.
If just going by air strike, what is the point of killing innocents, as US can never find out if Syria has amounts of chemical weapons, by doing ugly and awful terror?
But, if US uses ground troops, then it might not be effective for a long haul, which is too large scale and too long to engage in, whereas people have suffered too much by then, with much resources and direction for the future destructed.
IF US is crazy enough and goes all the way for high costs to go for much more with vast ground troops, US will have to meet global forces fighting along side with Syria that US will suffer devastating losses this time, as no Iraq case will ever take place again.
Only Provided no world forces go that far, even if US can get to the stage to the Syria regime with whatever losses and costs in the final long length which is too much for US already, US finds none of chemical weapons from Syria regime possession--this is extremely disastrous and costly for US.
What makes the global people and stands, as such now that would allow US to do that, by slaughtering lots of civilians and its soldiers even with too much US costs and losses, for finding out nothing and anything that is real and true as it says of chemical weapons about Syria.
If US does not lose out by now, THIS IS A SICKENING, RIDICULOUS ILL WORLD for US IS.
The world has a lot of problems right now, without permitting US to make some more, that US is taking and making a lot of problems for itself because US is a troublesome country which does not know one single thing and always does things wrongly for its people's harms and sufferings.
US IS A TRASH WORLD as US IS showing as is, simply as that.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#73635 Aug 30, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a numbnut and he's gonna get us involved in anoher Middle East war.
You are a numbnut who also prays to Allah. You both want to destroy the United States, and by all accounts both of you two jerkoffs are doing a hell of a job.
So tell me, is it true that you numbnuts force your women to wear burqas to hide the fact that half of them are really men?
Homo much?
==
You are the sickening ass world, as don't know what you are talking about and coming from what basis?
You have the most number of gays on the planet , of more than 48 millions in US.
You are the mother sucker self destructive creed, of doing self-destruction that will destroy yourselves.
You are one other dumb asshole sucker trash from self-destructive US.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#73639 Aug 30, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
Pucker up numbnut!....We will destroy the world when we are attacked and provoked to wrath!
We will take you out with nuclear force!
We will cook you and all the rest of you numbnuts alive!
We will destroy your terrorist states with unimaginable force!
Your jihadist countries will look like the moon!
All you homo's hiding behind your burqas will be burned by the searing heat!
The burqas will NOT prevent your eyes from melting into your sockets and trickling down your face!
Have a nice day!
==========
THERE ARE TOO MANY ARAB ISLAM AND MUSLIMS IN US, WHILE YOU MIGHT BE ONE.
No wonder you talk alike to them.
Many nuke sites in US have poisoned and killed people already.
Other nations have nukes. You can't nuke because radiation will kill more people there instead. You the Arab Islam ass talking way, will lose to a nuke warfare because US cities and settings are the worse to withstand nuke warfares.

You are the sicko gay dumbo trash as the dirty sucker punk.
Again, this is the last time I will speak to a useless human waste asshole like you.

What a sucker trash coming from nowhere in US talking again you are.

Truth's Door

#73640 Aug 30, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Zazz or Truthful...are you out there?
Hi Citizen

Truth's Door

#73641 Aug 30, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text> My purpose was not clarity. My intent was to illicit a response. It worked = EXPERT!
-
<quoted text> Your response has already provided me the information I need to know your opinion.= EXPERT!
-
<quoted text>Uh,OK chuck wagon, I'll listen for ya...
-
<quoted text> I am an EXPERT in multiple disciplines. Did they provide you any empirical evidence or you just taking their word on it?
Not sure asking a question will further the argument, since it is near impossible to get anyone to provide an honest answer...for example,
Will anyone attempt to provide a universal definition for "Information"?
You're an expert alright.

Too bad you cannot monetize what you're an expert on.

Truth's Door

#73643 Aug 30, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stance must be the same one that the 50% of blacks who drop out of school possess. "You can not educate me."
Uh, OK.
That response was to truth (with a very tiny "t").

It applies to you as well.

You are good for putting words in others mouths or trying to deceive. Truly, I can be educated and have been and continue to be.

It's just that you two nincompoops and your hate-ingrained friends can NEVER educate me on ANYTHING. You got that? Hope it rangs clear in that skull substance of yours.

How many fingers you got?

HA!

Truth's Door

#73644 Aug 30, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like Zimmerman had a right to defend himself from the man who followed him and chased him down and assaulted him.
Thing is, Martin lost.
In the end, it will be Captain Zimmermurderer who will have lost.

His fate has been sealed.

No jury, no court, no gun, no lawyer, no scam fund, no beer, no bragging, no amount of beating on women, no amount of beating on Mexicans, no amount of assaulting customers, no Hannity fundraising tours, no litigation to sue others, no hiding, no security...

Will be able to save the child killer from the sprawling tentacles of Real Justice.

That's a Fact!
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#73645 Aug 30, 2013
<quoted text>
That response was to truth (with a very tiny "t").
It applies to you as well.
You are good for putting words in others mouths or trying to deceive. Truly, I can be educated and have been and continue to be.
It's just that you two nincompoops and your hate-ingrained friends can NEVER educate me on ANYTHING. You got that? Hope it rangs clear in that skull substance of yours.
How many fingers you got?
HA!
Interesting, and appropriate I suppose, that you count only fingers.
I possess two opposing thumbs. Call the university and ask their anthropologist why that is significant.

Well no. It does not really "rang" clear either. While you have the university on the line, ask to speak with their English professor as well. K?
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#73646 Aug 30, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
After we have destroyed your Jihadist strongholds with our nuclear arsenal, we will ferret you out of your holes. We will purge you from our cities and dispose of you like we would dispose of rabid dogs.
We will burn your corpses with intense heat!
Then the world will enter into an era of peace. There will no longer be people like you around to try to destroy innocent people. You will have been relegated to the ash heap of history.
Nothing that you can ever say or do will stop what's coming next.
:)
===

I am no Jihadist as I don't know what that is even.

You already died, because you are dead ghost speaking, as you don't what earth is like by talking about suicidal things like Muslims.

Your corpse was already burnt to ashes. But you are still fighting with those Islams and Jihadists in your ashed hell.

You are the dead ash speaking for the dying US as you want it to die.

Because with dead ghost as you not knowing where you are from and your origin, you just crawled to US with no but dead eyes,by making US unlucky with some dead ghost like you. With some more sucker dead people like you, no wonder US people will die faster to Syria at any moment, appearing dying inside as well, from your puling them for their dying from your dying .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family members gather at scene of North Portlan... 2 hr Portland Ed 1
Akron man gets life in prison for shooting neig... 8 hr Dr Suess 1
Video footage sought in Hillary trial 12 hr retired_lovingit 68
Ohio.com - Patel murder trials get started (Oct '07) 13 hr Helen8809 10
Teen Girl Fatally Shot by Cops at Texas Police ... 20 hr TJ Hooker 17
Chandler homicide investigation leads to 2 unre... (Apr '12) Mon rider 2
Third Bandido arrested in motorcycle bar shooting Sun Michael Young 11
More from around the web