Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66306 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Stoneman

Boise, ID

#72956 Aug 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike when Trayvon was murdered, in this crime arrests were made. Immediately.
Because, unlike the Martin case, this was murder. Zimmerman wasn't arrested because (as the verdict proved out ultimately) he didn't murder Martin. And it was obvious.

The only reason Zimmerman was arrested was to satisfy the racist and race-baiting administration in Washington.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#72958 Aug 22, 2013
Cant help but compare the TrayBgone situation with the recent Oklahoma murder by 3 evil BLACK savages. Scroll thru the pics on this link and TELL me how inocent this 15 yr old BLACK PERP looks? Can anyone tell me they wouldnt put a bullet straight thru his heart if he was on top of you beating your face and slamming your head into the concrete? Now remember this inocent black child is only 15 and little TrayBgone was 17.
I hope WHITE AMERICA snaps out of their attitude that the poor Afrikans are such good people. But then again thats why they bury them 12 ft under. Because DEEP down they are good!

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/national/c...
Justice Works

Newport News, VA

#72960 Aug 22, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Cant help but compare the TrayBgone situation with the recent Oklahoma murder by 3 evil BLACK savages. Scroll thru the pics on this link and TELL me how inocent this 15 yr old BLACK PERP looks? Can anyone tell me they wouldnt put a bullet straight thru his heart if he was on top of you beating your face and slamming your head into the concrete? Now remember this inocent black child is only 15 and little TrayBgone was 17.
I hope WHITE AMERICA snaps out of their attitude that the poor Afrikans are such good people. But then again thats why they bury them 12 ft under. Because DEEP down they are good!
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/national/c...
but his momma said he was a good boy. Hey Racist Jessie Jackson came out to say ....this type of behavior is "Frowned Upon"
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#72961 Aug 22, 2013
dempsy22 wrote:
<quoted text> They look like real upstanding members of society . You probably own couple guns but I doubt that you would post an idiotic picture like that on any social media
Only a retarded negro would post a picture like that so his peeps think he is a thug .
They could dig the hole 12 ft and triple stack the scum for all I care People like this filth do not deserve to live with human beings
Yes and its a shame there wasnt a trained armed person within range that would have given them the opportunity to die like a thug.
And yes as ex-mil, avid hunter, and firearms collector I do not have a single picture of myself posing with a gun. Not even in trophy hunting picture situations is a firearm being held. Although in many instances the Colt 1911 does show a slight buldge waistband high. And its always there to stop perps like those three goblins.
There isnt much to stop savage cold blooded murderers like these three. But had the victim been properly armed he could have possibly returned fire. Which under many circumstances may have kept others from receiving fire or lead investigators to the perp after the fact.
And yes I have always carried my firearm when out jogging or walking.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#72962 Aug 22, 2013
Justice Works wrote:
<quoted text>but his momma said he was a good boy. Hey Racist Jessie Jackson came out to say ....this type of behavior is "Frowned Upon"
Theyre always choir boys thats a given. As far as the "Rev" (How did he come up with that title?) Jesse Jackson is concerned I supported him in his bid for the Presidency and have always been an avid admirer. I supported him by putting not 1 but 2 of his bumper stickers on my 4x4! They read Run, Jesse, Run! Yes they were both on the front bumper with two huge 38.5 Monster Mudder tires directly behind them! My heart was in that believe me. Unfortunately I never got a chance for my acclerator to stick and my brakes fail. Which reminds me Ill always wonder why James Earl didnt pump that 760 30.06 and do America a huge favor Hahaha. He could have came back later and redeemed himself by exterminating Sahrpton hahaha.
Heydrich

Munich, Germany

#72964 Aug 22, 2013
The Negro is a stain of shame on the great American Nation. His actions are nothing but ruin and destruction. The Negro has a conduct which is sub human and the lowest creatures of filth are a level higher. Should the Negro just vanish from the face of the Earth it would be a Blessing to all humanity. The Negro, the worlds only curse.

“Impeach Obama!”

Since: Jul 08

Memphis, TN

#72965 Aug 22, 2013
One of the nasty black Treyvon-Martin-lovers haters of 200 million white Americans who shot a white baseball player in the back in Oklahoma "for fun" has been posting racist and hate-speech comments on Twitter for a long time.

"On April 29, he tweeted,90% of white ppl are nasty.#HATE THEM.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/21/black-teen-...

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#72966 Aug 22, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
<quoted text>
You crack me up! Keep up the good work. It's kinda like getting rid of lice though. Except lice are much smarter. Sheeeeeze!
AMEN!!!!

Truth's Door

#72967 Aug 22, 2013
Are you ghetto wrote:
Traythug is old news, time to move on.
Then get to movin'.

See ya sucker!

Truth's Door

#72968 Aug 22, 2013
independent common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you brain dead? There was even VIDEO of Zimmerman being taken into the station....handcuffed! RIGHT AFTER THE INCIDENT!!! Geesh you racist will try to get away with lying about anything, even when the entire civilized world watched the video proving you wrong!!!
You're the brain dead one. You can watch a video and not even know what you're watching. Is that why you watch the same videos over and over and over?

Child-killer Zimmermurderer was NOT arrested immediately. It's not what then-Sanford Police Chief Lee said, it's not what his department said, it's not what the mayor said, it's not what History says, and it's not what Reality says.

Child-killer Zimmmermurderer was arrested for murder when charges was brought against him by the Special Prosecutor. Just because someone has handcuffs on does NOT mean they're arrested. You know, just like just because you have a head on your shoulders does NOT mean that you can think correctly (or at all).

It is common for the police to place handcuffs on someone, even question or detain them. But that does NOT equal arrest. In your skull substance, that may all mean the same but in the real word, it is not. It happens all the time every day.

In your next post, address yourself as Dependent un-Common Sense. It would be an accurate portrayal of yourself. But for a more accurate portrayal of yourself, just ask me. I'll go into details that your mirror will never reveal to you.

Try me.

HA!

Truth's Door

#72969 Aug 22, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
Because, unlike the Martin case, this was murder. Zimmerman wasn't arrested because (as the verdict proved out ultimately) he didn't murder Martin. And it was obvious.
The only reason Zimmerman was arrested was to satisfy the racist and race-baiting administration in Washington.
You need to enlighten your pals that child-killer Zimmermurderer wasn't immediately arrested. You seem to get that he wasn't arrested until the Special Prosecutor brought charges against him.

Go ahead, enlighten them.

After you accomplish that feat, I will proceed to enlighten you that there are many non-convicted murderers walking the streets who believe they are "free" or "innocent."

You do your part and I'll do mine. I await you to do but a simple thing.

Truth's Door

#72970 Aug 22, 2013
Heydrich wrote:
The Negro is a stain of shame on the great American Nation. His actions are nothing but ruin and destruction. The Negro has a conduct which is sub human and the lowest creatures of filth are a level higher. Should the Negro just vanish from the face of the Earth it would be a Blessing to all humanity. The Negro, the worlds only curse.
HA!

Now go back to your dark and gloomy and foul-smelling hole.

Don't come back out until I tell your nasty ass to.

Get to crawling!

Truth's Door

#72971 Aug 22, 2013
Hey bit Jit BuffaLie BilLie, come on out of your filthy hole for a moment.

I just want to verbally abuse you for a moment. You deserve it, of course, and for more than a moment.

I'm well aware that various incarnations of you have been up on here already (remember, you can try to fool some of the people all of the time or all of the people some of the time...but filthy you can fool me NONE of the time).

How dark is it in your hole? Don't answer, I already know. Your darkness is fed by anger, hate, bigotry, racism, deception, idiocy, immorality.

If I put fire to your incendiary and gloomy habitat, will you stay in and continue to consume the smoke of those feeders or will you give up the ghost and renounce those evil strongholds?

Don't answer, you corrupt Fool. For fire has already been set to your filthy abode. The light has already shined upon it. You choose to stay and wallow in your filth. Stay on, you ultimate Fool, stay on.

When shown the straight and narrow way, you shun it and choose to travel the wide, immoral avenues of evil. When shown right, you choose wrong. When offered good, you take evil. When given a path to the way up, you quickly run the path down.

You are such the Fool. Nobody plays the Fool like you do. Not un-American Lady, not Chicagoan by Birth, not so-called Patriot, no so-called truth who hails from Rome, Ga, not xxxrated. They would all agree with me on that. HA!

Maybe the Great Liar Bronach on his best days would play the fool and win the Oscar for a year or two. But the prize for playing and being the ultimate Fool is yours, all yours.

I told you to come on out of your nasty hole. On better thought, STAY your filthy ass just where it belongs...in your God-forbidden abode of evil and darkness. Stay, you bitter Fool. Stay on.

Continue to become one with hate. Continue to melt yourself into darkness. Continue to feed yourself the foods of deception and anger and idiocy and profaneness.

Just remember what your mom told you...

YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!

Been nice talking at you, FOOL!

HA!

Truth's Door

#72974 Aug 22, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
George Zimmerman was HANDCUFFED ARRESTED, PHOTOGRAPHED, AND FINGERPRINTED on the night of the shooting. He was ARRESTED, but he wasn't charged because there wasn't any conclusive evidence against him.
At any rate, the jury has spoken and the verdict is in.
NOT GUILTY!
You are a filthy pile of putrefying feces, you know that?
I'd love to go a few rounds of boxing with your lame black ass. I'd show you a couple of things before you see bright colors and stars. There's no doubt in my mind that I could kick the living sh!!te out of your filthy ass.
Ahhhhhhh, there's my little idiot racist pal.

You shoulda listened to me and stayed in your slimy, filthy abode, you Fool.

Now, child-killer Zimmermurderer was NOT arrested the night he murdered the child. So says Chief Lee. Now, since you're so damn sure of yourself, do tell, WHAT was he was arrested for?

Sure, the Sanford Police Department was inept back then, but did that include them not knowing whether or not they arrested someone?

I'd love to hear what YOUR answers to those questions (not really!).

The fact of the matter is he was NOT arrested on that night. In fact, he went home to sleep.

Now, on to much, much weightier matters...

In my next post, you will see why you should be careful what your sorry ass wishes for.

Truth's Door

#72975 Aug 22, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to go a few rounds of boxing with your lame black ass. I'd show you a couple of things before you see bright colors and stars. There's no doubt in my mind that I could kick the living sh!!te out of your filthy ass.
Be careful what you wish for. IF you ever went a "few rounds of boxing" with me, you'd never be the same. For a preview, let's take it round by round....

First, lets hear from Michael Buffer...
"Leeeeeeeeetttttttttttt's sssssss get readddddddddddy tooooooooooooooo ruuuuuuummmmmbbbbbblllllleeeee !!!!!"

The Special Referee would be Reality.

In Round One, I would take the fight straight to you. I'd jab your skull with a right, followed up by two lefts, then a right uppercut...all with enough power to keep you reeling but intentionally not enough to knock your ugly butt out.

I want you on your feet so I can knock some sense into you. By the end of Round One, your eyes would be cross-eyed and your legs would be shaky.

In Round Two, you would take two swings, missing wildly. I'd give you a chance to regroup and would then knock some Truth into you. Immediately you would realize you were way, way, way over your head.

Being the chicken sh!t a-hole you are, you'd start running away from your impending ass whupping.

Referee Reality would step in and force you to face me. You'd then take a winding right to the center of your gut. Deception would then immediately flee from you. I'd proceed with a left to your head. Then Insanity would rush out of you.

An upper cut to your chin allows Anger and Hatred to rush away from you. By the end of the round, you are but a shell of your former miserable self.

In Round Three, Shame refuses to let you leave your corner to face your impending peril. But Consequences rushes in and forces you to face me.

You start to cry like a newborn baby, begging me to stop beating you. But I ignore your sniffles. With a bolo punch, I knock your sorry butt into the air. You fall flat on your back. "Get up Fool," I say to you. You stagger to your feet.

I proceed to knock some more Truth into you. The beating you take is intense. Your corner men send in Mercy to plead for you. But Consequences convinces Mercy to get out the way.

Your corner men complain to the ref, but Referee Reality tells them this is reality. HA!

By now, Bigotry, Evil, Profanity, Stupidity and Idiocy have departed from your lame butt. The round is over and your peeps rush to you but they don't recognize you. You are an unrecognizable shell of your former self.

All you need is some bandaging up and recouperation time. You'll be a new person and won't be up on this thread with so many incarnations of yourself, spreading filth, profanity, racism, stupidity and nonsense.

Referee Reality raises my arms in victory. Everyone knew the eventual outcome. Even Vegas refused to take bets on this fight.

If you EVER took a swing at me, it would be the last swing of your so-called life, you miserable Fool!

Truth's Door

#72976 Aug 22, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
I will completely ignore all of his...posts from now on.
You promise?

Please be a Fool of your word.

HA!

Or you could send in one of your incarnations to do the heavy lifting for you, bit Jit BuffalLie BilLie.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#72978 Aug 22, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
Hey bit Jit BuffaLie BilLie, come on out of your filthy hole for a moment.
I just want to verbally abuse you for a moment. You deserve it, of course, and for more than a moment.
I'm well aware that various incarnations of you have been up on here already (remember, you can try to fool some of the people all of the time or all of the people some of the time...but filthy you can fool me NONE of the time).
How dark is it in your hole? Don't answer, I already know. Your darkness is fed by anger, hate, bigotry, racism, deception, idiocy, immorality.
If I put fire to your incendiary and gloomy habitat, will you stay in and continue to consume the smoke of those feeders or will you give up the ghost and renounce those evil strongholds?
Don't answer, you corrupt Fool. For fire has already been set to your filthy abode. The light has already shined upon it. You choose to stay and wallow in your filth. Stay on, you ultimate Fool, stay on.
When shown the straight and narrow way, you shun it and choose to travel the wide, immoral avenues of evil. When shown right, you choose wrong. When offered good, you take evil. When given a path to the way up, you quickly run the path down.
You are such the Fool. Nobody plays the Fool like you do. Not un-American Lady, not Chicagoan by Birth, not so-called Patriot, no so-called truth who hails from Rome, Ga, not xxxrated. They would all agree with me on that. HA!
Maybe the Great Liar Bronach on his best days would play the fool and win the Oscar for a year or two. But the prize for playing and being the ultimate Fool is yours, all yours.
I told you to come on out of your nasty hole. On better thought, STAY your filthy ass just where it belongs...in your God-forbidden abode of evil and darkness. Stay, you bitter Fool. Stay on.
Continue to become one with hate. Continue to melt yourself into darkness. Continue to feed yourself the foods of deception and anger and idiocy and profaneness.
Just remember what your mom told you...
YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!
Been nice talking at you, FOOL!
HA!
In your case we will pat down with Hersheys and make it look like a driveby. No crime there. Happens all the time to big mouth losers like yourself. Who done dat? Da black man! Case solved and closed in one short sentence! Now babble on for 57 paragraphs to say nothing we give a shit about. GFY x2 for yo mammy boy!

Truth's Door

#72979 Aug 22, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> In your case we will pat down with Hersheys and make it look like a driveby. No crime there. Happens all the time to big mouth losers like yourself. Who done dat? Da black man! Case solved and closed in one short sentence! Now babble on for 57 paragraphs to say nothing we give a shit about. GFY x2 for yo mammy boy!
Awwwwwwww, did I hurt your feelings? You didn't like being mentioned inferior to your racist pal? You think you the better Fool?

Well, take it up with bit Jit BuffaLie BilLie. I'm just the messenger of Truth. I only tell it like it is.

For you not to "give a shit about," you sure take a moment of your valuable time to address me. You even go as far as to insinuate a violent act against me and to blame it on others.

How patriotic of you. What good character. What noble values you possess.

Your last line is such a hoot. You've been taking lessons from your master, bit Jit BuffaLie BilLie.

But you have a long, long, long way to go to catch up with that loser. You're an amateur compared to that profane Fool. He's a living member of the Fools Hall of Fame, with a special award noting that loser as the Ultimate Fool. You're just the occasional Fool of the week.

If you want to take up his mantle since he supposedly ain't talking to me anymore (HA! If that were only true), then take a number and get your butt in line. None of you idiots are a challenge for me, only easy pickings for me to have a little fun.

If you make me laugh, I'll put a leash around you and tighten it up. Maybe you can have bit Jit's leash if he truly follows up on his promise.

HA!
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#72981 Aug 22, 2013
I cant understand alot of what he says. But I dont consider throwing a little lead downrange and accidentally punching a few ventilation holes in a worthless object is a violent act.
rosie

Brooksville, FL

#72982 Aug 22, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Attorney: Mississippi man shot in head by police 5 hr yidfellas hate USA 12
News Murdered decade ago, Brandon, then 8, is still ... (Oct '07) 5 hr Sharon Taint 26
News Arizona Cop Acquitted for Fatal Shooting 19 hr Kev from Michigan 1
News Homicide rate in Knoxville, Knox County hits hi... Wed Preacher Bubba 2
News Amid calls for peace, more violence Wed They cannot kill ... 8
News Jermayne Timmons Indicted on Five Counts in Kat... (Jul '08) Wed SDT 20
News Shreveport police shoot 34-year-old man (Apr '07) Tue Kimyatta 72
More from around the web