Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66323 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#72815 Aug 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
An 'in depth analysis'
~-~
The hunting of George Zimmerman
James Myburgh
14 August 2013
... on what the Trayvon Martin case says about the US media and judicial systems
http://www.politicsweb.co.za/politicsweb/view...
Yes!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#72820 Aug 16, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
It might be informative if you listen to the juror speaking up for herself -
http://www.washingtonpost.com/posttv/national...
How is it, she voted not guilty? People say a myiad of things after the fact. You obviously don't know how the jury system works.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#72821 Aug 16, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahahahaha!....Butt hurt much? You are the most pompous ass I've ever seen here on topix...lol!
If a genie ever granted you 3 wishes, try wishing for a healthy mind, a height weight proportionate body, and a young and youthful appearance.
So tell us Your Heinous, who died and made you god?
You know numbnut, racist aggitators like yourself always go through life with a fistful of problems, and in your case a fistful of pr!cks no doubt.
I bet you would jump at the chance to spew your racist agenda even while defending the likes of pedophiles and criminals.
What you fail to realize is that nobody who is worth a sh!t is gonna buy into your lies and deception.
You run and hide from the truth, I tell it like it is.
You accuse others of being racist, I accuse you.
You think you are high and mighty, I am a humble individual.
You like to stir the racist pot, but my responses tweak your warped sense of rightiousness.
You like to befriend all the fat ass white women as a form of revenge, too bad you aren't attracted to women, even fat ass white ho's need pencil dicks cksckers like yourself, hell, no self respescting white man will toutch em.
Why don't you get a job selling g-strings to fruit pies, at least the government and us taxpayers won't have to support your disgusting fat racist ass*cr*ack.
But I was wrong, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
The best thing that can happen is for 'YOU' to die.
Hop to it!
Oh lowly, perverted BuffaLie Billy Boy...

What a pathetic piece of sh!t you can put together.

It gave me quite a laugh, though. Made me think of the good ole days on this forsaken thread.

Thanks for the memories, you filthy piece of sh!t.

Truth's Door

#72822 Aug 16, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> GFYx2!
Do patriots really talk like that?

You a patriot or a sailor?

Make up your mind on who you are. Stop being wishy-washy, Fool.

Then again, I know who you are. Must I remind You? Do you really want to go there? Really? Really? Really?

Truth's Door

#72823 Aug 16, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
Constipated?
Try a 5 gallon hot water enema.
That ought to clear a lot of that up.
That's our perverted BuffaLie BilLie at his best!
higgans

Marion, IN

#72824 Aug 16, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, Zimmerman got off scot free for killing a seventeen year old.
But it is interesting to note that a juror said the following:
"George Zimmerman got away with murder," she said. "But you can't get away from God. And at the end of the day, he's going to have a lot of questions and answers he has to deal with.[But] the law couldn't prove it."
Many would agree with her - maybe even God.
still DODGING my question, I see, R....

what about those 2-4 minutes of safety?????

Truth's Door

#72826 Aug 16, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you?
Looks like all your predictions about Zimmerman spending 25 years getting raped in prison didn't materialize....How sad!
And it looks like your boy Obama is surely turning out to be the worst president in American history. Hell, he's got more scandals going on than there are germs crawling around down there on your fat lice infested ghetto booty.
Try having your hemorrhoids surgically removed, by all accounts you should have a better outlook on life. And don't forget to have the doctor check the big one that's extruding from out your neck.
Maybe he could band it.
Shows what a LIAR you are.

I NEVER predicted that the child killer would be spending any amount of time in prison.

Please, oh Mighty Liar, point to the post where I made such a prediction. You CAN'T because it doesn't exist.

My faith has never been in the judicial system. Did you miss all my posts where I proclaimed that True Justice (as opposed to man's justice) would take care of child killer Zimmermurderer? Of course you did.

The only thing that's "sad" is you not contributing to society by going and finding a job but to infest your nasty ass on this thread day after day with your stupidity and hatred and racism.

But hey, that's par for the course for you.

We accept you for who you are...

Nincompoop....with the emphasis on poop!
spike

Akron, OH

#72828 Aug 16, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you?
Looks like all your predictions about Zimmerman spending 25 years getting raped in prison didn't materialize....How sad!
And it looks like your boy Obama is surely turning out to be the worst president in American history. Hell, he's got more scandals going on than there are germs crawling around down there on your fat lice infested ghetto booty.
Try having your hemorrhoids surgically removed, by all accounts you should have a better outlook on life. And don't forget to have the doctor check the big one that's extruding from out your neck.
Maybe he could band it.
Zimmerman may end up owning NBC when it's over
frank

Zephyrhills, FL

#72836 Aug 16, 2013
What's a Trayvon???

Truth's Door

#72837 Aug 16, 2013
Queefus Lafistus wrote:
<quoted text>
The good ole days? When was that? Was that when you were giving $.50 head?
Those made-up-in-your-mind days never occurred.

The record is quite clear, BuffaLie BilLie. The posts are all still there, no matter what alias you choose to post under.

Those were the days when I would verbally abuse your silly ass until you would change aliases ad nauseum, much as you have been doing continuously. Those were the same days that I, and others ran your lying, full-of-crap butt pal Bronach away from this thread. He, and all of his aliases too.

Didn't you just love it when I would treat Bronach like a red-headed stepchild and then he'd run to the mods about the whupping I was putting on him? That was hilarious.

And you weren't any better, you fish-eyed, floundering fool. You'd just change aliases the same way Wrongly Wromney changed his stance on positions. Now that's one prediction I correctly made for you, opposite of your insane prediction.

Yeah, thanks for the memories, whatever you call yourself these days. No matter your name, you will always be known as the Resident Pervert.

Or Nincompoop.

Truth's Door

#72838 Aug 16, 2013
Be Fruitful Be He wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!....Such a bald faced lie comming from County Inmate, you stated hundreds of times that Zimmerman would end up in prison.
But I predict that your big fat ass will be swallowed up by a sh!t storm of queer honey bee's. All that will be left of you will be a putrefying pile of diseased asscrack.
I'm calling your Lying ass out.

Show just one of those "hundreds of times." Point out JUST ONE POST where I predicted such a thing. You cannot.

I DARE YOU!

Put up or shut up, you Fool!

Truth's Door

#72839 Aug 16, 2013
Be Fruitful Be He wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!....Such a bald faced lie comming from County Inmate, you stated hundreds of times that Zimmerman would end up in prison.
But I predict that your big fat ass will be swallowed up by a sh!t storm of queer honey bee's. All that will be left of you will be a putrefying pile of diseased asscrack.
Only you could come up with such mess, BuffaLie BilLie.

That's why you're the Resident Pervert. You've earned that title.

Congrats
American Lady

Danville, KY

#72848 Aug 16, 2013
Check out Bill O'Reilly
telling US how sharpton 'really' IS ...!!!

Bill IS 'contradictory' at times ...
BUT
this time he let 'al boi' have it!

TRUTH!

Oh SNAP – Bill O’Reilly Squishes Al Sharpton Exposing The Fraud Huckster Through Personal Experience ...

O’Reilly said that he donated $25,000 to Sharpton’s Harlem charity after Sharpton came to him and told him they were out of money and were not able to buy Christmas presents and dinners for hundreds of poor people.

O’Reilly says he never mentioned it because it wasn't necessary.“But now it is,” he adds,“to prove exactly what kind of person Al Sharpton really is.”

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/08/1...
gamule

Dawsonville, GA

#72852 Aug 16, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, Zimmerman got off scot free for killing a seventeen year old.
But it is interesting to note that a juror said the following:
"George Zimmerman got away with murder," she said. "But you can't get away from God. And at the end of the day, he's going to have a lot of questions and answers he has to deal with.[But] the law couldn't prove it."
Many would agree with her - maybe even God.
she was on the juror if she believed he was guilty but chose to say that he was not then it will be her that God will judge also.be very careful when the life of another is in ones hands.If she could no make her on decision about the case then maybe it is her that is guilty
drinK the hivE

New York, NY

#72855 Aug 16, 2013
Wow This Shit Is Getting Better "240 People Viewing"...

http://www.palzoo.net/file/pic/gallery/2244_v...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#72859 Aug 16, 2013
fitness-guru OFFICIAL wrote:
<quoted text>i cant stand liberal television news channels. they are direct mouth pieces for the liberal washington democrats and especially president obsama. they stick their heads right up his azz.
I can't either!
I go to news sites on the net for most of my news, anymore.
I still watch local TV for 'local' news, that's about it.

That and I do watch FNC in the evenings, sometimes,. Especially on weekends. Mike Huckabee is quite informing.

Here is a trustworthy site I like.
``````````

Honoring The School Bus Students –“My son ain’t never been no bad person, he just got mixed [up] with bad people, that’s all He’s sorry.”

**Credit – concept origination here

**Father of teen charged in Florida school bus beating says son is ‘sorry’– It Appears No-One Wants To Confront The Driver Despite The Obvious ...

Truth's Door

#72860 Aug 16, 2013
Be Truthful be He wrote:
<quoted text>
I ain't gonna waste my time researching this lame thread on this lame forum. You know you are a LIAR. Besides, you and your stooges had thousands of good posts removed.
This thread is nothing but a jerk off. And you are the chief jerkoff of the bunch. That's a good title for your stupid racist ass.
Queef Jerkoff.
Yep, just as I suspected...

You can't put up and you sure as hell can't shut up.

We all know that if such a post from me existed, you would be all too glad to bring it to our attention.

You're a convoluted, Lying and Filthy Fool. But we all know that about you, BuffaLie BilLie.

Truth's Door

#72863 Aug 17, 2013
Be Fruitful Be He wrote:
<quoted text>
Pound it up your dogs ass, you dirty ckscker!
Ef you,.... and your queer dog!
I bring out the very best in you.

Too bad your very best is so filthy.

You're so predictable, BuffaLie BilLie.

Now scat, you dirty dog!
gamule

Dawsonville, GA

#72865 Aug 17, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
im glad treyvon martin is worm food. i only wish we could have millions of zimmy's stalking hoodie wearing, pot smoking, PCP drinking thugs that break into peoples houses and steal.
did they ever show an up to date picture of martin on the news.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#72870 Aug 18, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
By design, you always bring out the worst in people, but I always try to bring out the best. But it only works up to a point with some because they have failed to consider the importance of personal responsibility and common sense. Trying to reason with them is like trying to flog a dead horse.
Our big cities have turned into ghettos. While people need jobs and many more need to develop a work ethic, murder is widespread and commonplace, especially in places like the South Side of Chicago. The breakdown of the family has produced a whole new generation of undisciplined, undereducated, and socially challenged individuals. This evidence is manifested in the number of single black parents and the disproportionate rate of violent crime among young blacks. When comparing these rates with white single parent rates it becomes clear that the root causes of crime are broken homes. And the numbers are increasing for everybody. The overwhelming majority of children who grow up in single parent families are at a severe disadvantage.
The idea, or the question, should be… How do we advance the human condition? How do we turn things around? How do we restore the family? How do we do all this before the consequences of our actions result in moral , financial , and economic bankruptcy. How do we correct these things without losing even more of our freedoms?
We need more logical ideas and solutions that are based upon facts, science, and everyday ordinary common sense, not based upon personal attacks or political affiliation. Leave politics and racism out of the equation and there can be an honest productive debate. We need to empower the individual and wean society off of the crutch which we have become dependant on. We need to get past all the propaganda and come up with new ideas and solutions.
Its a BLACK problem. Deal with it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dead man 'wasn't no robber,' family says 1 hr community organizer 2
News Man charged with murder in January double homic... 2 hr Bless 1
News Texas Sheriff's Deputy Assassinated While Pumpi... 3 hr Propel farts 41
News Suspect in Houston-area shooting of deputy appe... 4 hr Black Annie 6
News New details about Shannon Miles 14 hr Walkin Boss 1
News 'It just seems strange' (Sep '06) 20 hr bozo 8
News Deputy fatally shot from behind at Houston gas ... Sun More farts 33
More from around the web