Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66310 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Sharptang

Mesquite, NV

#72345 Aug 6, 2013
The Truth wrote:
Speaking of "tons of fun".... can anyone tell me what the heck a "boo-toof" is that she kept referring to in the trial?
I think that the bulbous gasbag was referring to a bluetooth headset. She knew what it was because she axed the man at the best buy.
Wowee

Puerto Escondido, Mexico

#72346 Aug 6, 2013
Sharptang wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that the bulbous gasbag was referring to a bluetooth headset. She knew what it was because she axed the man at the best buy.
What language was she speaking at the trial?
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#72349 Aug 6, 2013
Sharptang wrote:
From now on any time I address barefool I will reffer to him as the pedophile barefool.
I believe that there is overwhelming evidence that suggests that barefool is indeed a pedophile.
What overwhelming evidence you ask?
Just read his posts and make your own determination.
He's nothing but a troll. The more you feed a troll, the large the troll gets.

if everybody just ignored him and his posts, he will go away. But it seems some are entertained by trolls, and that's why he keeps posting. The more you respond to him, the more he responds back. It's what he lives for.
lil sambo b

Mesquite, NV

#72351 Aug 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

He's nothing but a troll. The more you feed a troll, the large the troll gets.

if everybody just ignored him and his posts, he will go away. But it seems some are entertained by trolls, and that's why he keeps posting.

The more you respond to him, the more he responds back.

It's what he lives for.
Yeah but he'll keep on responding no matter what.

...and I think he's more than just a troll.

The pedophile barefool needs to learn not to libel other people.
barefool

Germany

#72352 Aug 6, 2013
How's the trial hangover treatn ya? Jury of our peers said innocent. Move on jackrabbit.
barefool

Germany

#72353 Aug 6, 2013
lil sambo b wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but he'll keep on responding no matter what.
...and I think he's more than just a troll.
The pedophile barefool needs to learn not to libel other people.
He will get his, lol.
lil sambo b

Mesquite, NV

#72354 Aug 6, 2013
barefool wrote:
<quoted text>

He will get his, lol.
Now he's got a problem....LOL.
lil sambob

Mesquite, NV

#72355 Aug 6, 2013
The pedophile barefool has disgraced himself and has disgraced topix too.

Give him double.
barefoot 2626

Mesquite, NV

#72356 Aug 6, 2013
I am barefoot, and as you can tell from just about any of my 70,000 posts, I am a pedophile. I am a pedophile because I always call George Zimmerman a pedophile.

I always tell you to wipe your chin. All the bois are constantly telling me to wipe my chin so I will tell all of you to wipe yours too.

I miss Trayvon so much because ee was a very sexy boi. I don't wish any harm to come to George but I wish George Zimmerman would go to jail and get buttfrcuk'd for the rest of his life for killing my idol.
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

#72358 Aug 6, 2013
watermelons wrote:
<quoted text>That's not what your daddy said.
After your daddy shot you he said: Oh well at least a good bullet wasn't used in vain lol.
New Black Panther Party

Fayetteville, GA

#72359 Aug 6, 2013
George Zimmerman was spotted today in Scottsdale,Arizona.Our site has confirmed photos of him getting out of his vehicle.(For concerned citizens only)He is still driving the 1998 Honda Ridgeline,license plate number 748 ENK (Florida)
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

#72362 Aug 6, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>what grade are you in ?
Come now you got to at least give her 2 week notice. You just can't quit. By law you can't
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

#72363 Aug 6, 2013
Wowee wrote:
<quoted text> What language was she speaking at the trial?
It was jig-a-boo..
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

#72364 Aug 6, 2013
New Black Panther Party wrote:
George Zimmerman was spotted today in Scottsdale,Arizona.Our site has confirmed photos of him getting out of his vehicle.(For concerned citizens only)He is still driving the 1998 Honda Ridgeline,license plate number 748 ENK (Florida)
I hope you find him so he can put another notch on his belt.
I'm sure hes looking.
Rebel Against Tyranny

Portage, MI

#72366 Aug 6, 2013
Here's a REAL black leader! I'd vote for this man for POTUS in a heartbeat!

Rebel Against Tyranny

Portage, MI

#72367 Aug 6, 2013
New Black Panther Party wrote:
What was NOT shown was the large, black SUV with the darkened windows that was right behind GZ, in which the heavily-armed ex-military security detail he hired as bodyguards rides. Of course, morons the likes of which the NBPP attracts couldn't think their way out of paper Chinese finger-cuffs.

I'm waiting for some poor, stupid, hate-filled NBPP member(s) to win him/themselves a Darwin Award. If anyone makes a move on GZ, they'll get dropped like a pig in a slaughterhouse.

It won't even be a fight. The NBPP thug will start to make a move, and then his last thought will be:*BANG* "F***k, I'm dead!"

And nobody will shed a single tear.
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

#72368 Aug 7, 2013
watermelons wrote:
<quoted text>That's not what your daddy said.
After your daddy shot you he said: bull's eye.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#72369 Aug 7, 2013
Troll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>I AM STILL ALL OVER YOUR LINK.
ABC News obtained a surveillance video of Zimmerman walking unassisted into the Sanford police station after the shooting. An officer is seen pausing to look at the back of Zimmerman's head, but ABC originally said that no abrasions or blood can be seen in the video.[364] The Daily Caller disputed this claim, and posted a still from the ABC video which showed an injury on the back of Zimmerman's head.[365] ABC later reported that it had "re-digitized" the video, and said that this version showed "what appear to be a pair of gashes or welts on George Zimmerman's head," but the story's main focus was on a doctor who claimed it was unlikely that Zimmerman's nose had been broken."
NOSE NOT BROKEN.
After the mother and brother testified, the doctor who performed an autopsy on Martin took the witness stand. Associate Medical Examiner Shiping Bao started describing Martin as being in pain and suffering after he was shot, but defense attorneys objected. The judge sustained the objection, and Bao was directed away from that line of questioning.
He later estimated that Martin lived from one to 10 minutes after he was shot, and the bullet went from the front to the back of the teen’s chest, piercing his heart.
Read more: http://nation.time.com/2013/07/05/medical-exa...
BULLET WENT FROM FRONT TO BACK.
Martin is DEAD.
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

#72370 Aug 7, 2013
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>Martin is DEAD.
You are totally un-Mary Poppings right, but you ARE totally Agatha Trunchball right now. My gosh I need a life right now. I have become one of you guys. Karma is a hizaaaw.
Traybon B Algone Now

Newport News, VA

#72374 Aug 7, 2013
Sharptang wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the pedophile barefool like gagging on those young white boys?
Or do you prefer that young dark meat?
Hes a pedophile because he cant handle adult meat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alleged gang member pleads not guilty in Upland... (Jan '09) 6 hr DezNDaniel 13
News June trial date set in murder case 9 hr yes 2
News Brooklyn man sentenced to 23 years to life in p... 18 hr Gosht71 5
News Video figures into appeal of convicted murderer... (Aug '08) 22 hr BillH 144
News Jury awards $15.5 million to Kevin Fox and his ... (Dec '07) Sat Unknown 66
News Man charged with the murder of his girlfriend (Feb '12) Fri Tracy Adams 17
News Appeals court reverses Cindy George's murder co... (Mar '07) Fri frank januzelli 467
More from around the web