Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Read more: Wall Street Journal 66,327

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Read more
jurisprudence

Tulsa, OK

#72336 Aug 6, 2013
If I was George Zimmerman I would get a lawyer and as soon as the Martin mob filed a civil suit on me I would counter-sue for assault and battery resulting in serious injuries, pain, suffering, and punitive damages. They are responsible for the actions of their thug son.
The Truth

Santa Clara, CA

#72337 Aug 6, 2013
Also, based on the testimony of his "tons of fun" brain surgeon friend that he was on the phone with... he thought he was gay. So you can also charge the dead guy with a hate crime too.
The Truth

Santa Clara, CA

#72338 Aug 6, 2013
Speaking of "tons of fun".... can anyone tell me what the heck a "boo-toof" is that she kept referring to in the trial?
Sharptang

Mesquite, NV

#72339 Aug 6, 2013
jurisprudence wrote:
If I was George Zimmerman I would get a lawyer and as soon as the Martin mob filed a civil suit on me I would counter-sue for assault and battery resulting in serious injuries, pain, suffering, and punitive damages. They are responsible for the actions of their thug son.
There wont be any lawsuits filed if Zimmerman prevails at the stand your ground hearing that determines civil liability.

If it is found that he acted in self defense then the ruling will stop any and all lawsuits that the apes might file dead in their tracks.

Then he could sue the Martin's and anybody else who has damaged him.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#72341 Aug 6, 2013
----

UN experts are getting ready to go to Syria to investigate alleged chemical weapons use

By Associated Press, Updated: Tuesday, August 6, 11:54 AM

-----

THE ISSUE IS NOT ABOUT CHEMICAL WEAPONS USAGE, AS THAT KILLED FEW IF EVER were USED in Syria.

Calling a few incidents is inapt to know all incidents, which may not be possible to know all, if ever were or not. Therefore, based on calling few incidents can only be one-sided and biased.

The identity of chemical weapons may not be fully known of full facts and truth if ever are any, from UN investigators investigating, and thus that cannot be attributed what and any action UN should take.

Facts are such that terrorists as rebels have been fighting the people of Syria by starting and causing the troubles so far, and that is the issue.
Sharptang

Mesquite, NV

#72342 Aug 6, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

white guy
Does the pedophile barefool like gagging on those young white boys?

Or do you prefer that young dark meat?
Sharptang

Mesquite, NV

#72343 Aug 6, 2013
From now on any time I address barefool I will reffer to him as the pedophile barefool.

I believe that there is overwhelming evidence that suggests that barefool is indeed a pedophile.

What overwhelming evidence you ask?

Just read his posts and make your own determination.
Sharptang

Mesquite, NV

#72344 Aug 6, 2013
JBH wrote:
----
UN experts are getting ready to go to Syria to investigate alleged chemical weapons use
By Associated Press, Updated: Tuesday, August 6, 11:54 AM
-----
THE ISSUE IS NOT ABOUT CHEMICAL WEAPONS USAGE, AS THAT KILLED FEW IF EVER were USED in Syria.
Calling a few incidents is inapt to know all incidents, which may not be possible to know all, if ever were or not. Therefore, based on calling few incidents can only be one-sided and biased.
The identity of chemical weapons may not be fully known of full facts and truth if ever are any, from UN investigators investigating, and thus that cannot be attributed what and any action UN should take.
Facts are such that terrorists as rebels have been fighting the people of Syria by starting and causing the troubles so far, and that is the issue.
I sure hope that president obama doesn't get us into a ground war in syria.

Most Americans really don't care if a bunch of sand enwords half way around the world do to each other.

If they want to butcher each other, then fine, let em have at it, just don't drag the rest of us into it.

I doubt if obama has ever done or will ever do anything that truly benefits the American people, and I doubt if he's gonna start now.

I think the worst of what he has to offer us still remains to be seen.
Sharptang

Mesquite, NV

#72345 Aug 6, 2013
The Truth wrote:
Speaking of "tons of fun".... can anyone tell me what the heck a "boo-toof" is that she kept referring to in the trial?
I think that the bulbous gasbag was referring to a bluetooth headset. She knew what it was because she axed the man at the best buy.
Wowee

Oaxaca, Mexico

#72346 Aug 6, 2013
Sharptang wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that the bulbous gasbag was referring to a bluetooth headset. She knew what it was because she axed the man at the best buy.
What language was she speaking at the trial?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#72349 Aug 6, 2013
Sharptang wrote:
From now on any time I address barefool I will reffer to him as the pedophile barefool.
I believe that there is overwhelming evidence that suggests that barefool is indeed a pedophile.
What overwhelming evidence you ask?
Just read his posts and make your own determination.
He's nothing but a troll. The more you feed a troll, the large the troll gets.

if everybody just ignored him and his posts, he will go away. But it seems some are entertained by trolls, and that's why he keeps posting. The more you respond to him, the more he responds back. It's what he lives for.
lil sambo b

Mesquite, NV

#72351 Aug 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

He's nothing but a troll. The more you feed a troll, the large the troll gets.

if everybody just ignored him and his posts, he will go away. But it seems some are entertained by trolls, and that's why he keeps posting.

The more you respond to him, the more he responds back.

It's what he lives for.
Yeah but he'll keep on responding no matter what.

...and I think he's more than just a troll.

The pedophile barefool needs to learn not to libel other people.
barefool

Germany

#72352 Aug 6, 2013
How's the trial hangover treatn ya? Jury of our peers said innocent. Move on jackrabbit.
barefool

Germany

#72353 Aug 6, 2013
lil sambo b wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but he'll keep on responding no matter what.
...and I think he's more than just a troll.
The pedophile barefool needs to learn not to libel other people.
He will get his, lol.
lil sambo b

Mesquite, NV

#72354 Aug 6, 2013
barefool wrote:
<quoted text>

He will get his, lol.
Now he's got a problem....LOL.
lil sambob

Mesquite, NV

#72355 Aug 6, 2013
The pedophile barefool has disgraced himself and has disgraced topix too.

Give him double.
barefoot 2626

Mesquite, NV

#72356 Aug 6, 2013
I am barefoot, and as you can tell from just about any of my 70,000 posts, I am a pedophile. I am a pedophile because I always call George Zimmerman a pedophile.

I always tell you to wipe your chin. All the bois are constantly telling me to wipe my chin so I will tell all of you to wipe yours too.

I miss Trayvon so much because ee was a very sexy boi. I don't wish any harm to come to George but I wish George Zimmerman would go to jail and get buttfrcuk'd for the rest of his life for killing my idol.
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

#72358 Aug 6, 2013
watermelons wrote:
<quoted text>That's not what your daddy said.
After your daddy shot you he said: Oh well at least a good bullet wasn't used in vain lol.
New Black Panther Party

Fayetteville, GA

#72359 Aug 6, 2013
George Zimmerman was spotted today in Scottsdale,Arizona.Our site has confirmed photos of him getting out of his vehicle.(For concerned citizens only)He is still driving the 1998 Honda Ridgeline,license plate number 748 ENK (Florida)
watermelons

Cleveland, MS

#72362 Aug 6, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>what grade are you in ?
Come now you got to at least give her 2 week notice. You just can't quit. By law you can't

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Officer charged with murder after shooting man ... 4 hr Important 295
News KPD releases names of officers in shooting (Feb '09) 11 hr SIMPLYBEAUTIFUL 20
News Prosecutors: Teen fatally shot man in South Sid... 16 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Schools On Lockdown As Manhunt Continues For Ma... (Dec '05) 20 hr Tom 5
News Jackson man faces murder charges in Henderson C... (Mar '12) Sun Doc Holiday 9
News Appeals Court rules guilty plea was voluntary i... (Jun '10) Apr 18 Cody 7
News Murder victim Raoul Dula, suspect Earl Moore Jr... (Jun '13) Apr 18 Reason 152
More from around the web