Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66323 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#71937 Aug 3, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>
first there was superman, then batman, then spiderman now there is zimmerman, make our neighborhoods safe from criminals
It is a pretty sad indictment of our country that we look to superman, batman, spiderman and Zimmerman to make our neighborhoods safe?

And the world laughs ....
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#71938 Aug 3, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> In my experience a black person that does not follow "ghetto thinking" is ostracized by the black community.
... and some become lawyers, ceos, pastors, teachers, professors, community organizers, senators and presidents. LOLL
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#71939 Aug 3, 2013
Bigga Ghettto Butt Necks wrote:
<quoted text>
The media must be held responsible for their ongoing role in the demise of America.
We need more news organizations like FOX News who aren't afraid to report facts and truth,...on both sides.
no we just need the internet without censorship or government monitioring

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#71940 Aug 3, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm anxious to see if they are ballsey enough to file a civil suit that would unveil just how awful of parents they were during Trayvon's life. If they don't, it would be nice to know that they have some shame.
I read today that the politicians are caving into the demand that Fla look into their SYG law. Even though most of the people in the country support the law, they are pandering to the minorities in Florida, most of whom are against SYG because it gives law-biding citizens more freedom in defending themselves. As expected, most whites are for the law.
Most blacks are against it . I read someplace that a Black female politician from Illinois is actually accusing the Chicago police of hunting down and shooting your black men How ludicrous is that. As if there is not enough racial tension already . Cops always get the blame when something does not go the ghetto dwellers way
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#71941 Aug 3, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, a man following a seventeen year old is a concern, n'est-ce-pas? Especially when it ends up as a death.
Zimmerman had his day in court and won - but one of the jurors believed he got away with murder.
Killer Zimmerman had some anger issues in the past which seem to have been swept under the rug by you folks while making up Zimmerman-type-assumptions about the victim.
Yes he is not guilty by his peers BUT I believe the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth will come forward from Zimmerman himself as to why he followed Mr. Martin, did not listen to the dispatcher, got out of his car and killed a seventeen year old.
martin was participating in the typical black activity, casing white home to do an invasion and show the effects of black racism while supporting his dope habbit on whites backs the new slavery, slavery is just an affinity of the black race
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#71942 Aug 3, 2013
Rebel Against Tyranny wrote:
Sharpton and J. Jackson have nothing whatsoever to fear from the KKK, Aryan Brotherhood, Skinheads, etc.
Sharpton and Jackson are doing orders of magnitude more damage to blacks than all those white racist organizations could ever dream of doing, combined!
Sharpton and Jackson are the best warriors the KKK and those other white-supremacy groups have had backing their cause's agendas in decades! They should send Sharpton & Jackson thank-you cards and fruit baskets!
of course, that would only be if the kkk were really just a group of people that hated minorities out of thin air, most likely as history indicates the governments were like today dysfunctional and the kkk was fed up with the incessant assaults on whites by blacks and nothing done about it, they did the retaliation to bring about the peace, we are pretty much in the same state today, black racism has reared it ugly head again and dysfunctional government at the same time

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#71943 Aug 3, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully you.
He is more likely to go after lying P* like you, Pinocchio.

I guess when you tell everyone you skip over my posts, you lie about that, too, eh?

I'd stuff that piece up your section eight parasitic azz, Shug.

So ya know.

Location hidden

#71944 Aug 3, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Nobody is butt raping Zimmerman anytime soon.
It isn't rape when you consent- as you know well, ButterButt.

Location hidden

#71945 Aug 3, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>
martin was participating in the typical black activity, casing white home
zimmerman was doing a typical pedophile activity, checking out that young black thing, walking down the street.

Guess Martin declined.

Location hidden

#71946 Aug 3, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> Most blacks are against it .
Because you know the black voice, having their ear.

Location hidden

#71947 Aug 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't rape when you consent- as you know well, ButterButt.
Speaking from Experience , Eh?

Location hidden

#71948 Aug 3, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
I read someplace that a Black female politician from Illinois is actually accusing the Chicago police of hunting down and shooting your black men How ludicrous is that.
Ludicrous to think anyone believes things that you write that start "I read somewhere".

Location hidden

#71949 Aug 3, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
In my experience a black person that does not follow "ghetto thinking" is ostracized by the black community.
You forgot to tell us that some of your best friends are black.

Bigot.

Why white people have to constantly apologize for people like you.
Well

Bowling Green, KY

#71950 Aug 3, 2013
Some of you folks are delusional, there nothing but a Race War to stuff the crap back in the bottle the Liberal Pigs have unleashed on the American people. Social changes take time and it's running out. You have 3-4 generations of blacks that think it's owed to them. A Trayvonning is what they have coming.

Location hidden

#71951 Aug 3, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> Speaking from Experience , Eh?
You the one with the butter stains, Shug.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#71952 Aug 3, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>
martin was participating in the typical black activity,
Dear, Mr. Martin was walking home from the store with a packet of skittles and an iced tea and speaking on the phone to a friend?

Was the man creeping and crawling after him typical white/hispanic activity? Just asking.

Your assumption is just an assumption, creepy Zimmerman stalking a seventeen year old and killing him are the facts.

Location hidden

#71954 Aug 3, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
...supporting his dope habbit on whites ...
typical h/s dropout racist cracker

Location hidden

#71955 Aug 3, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>
of course, that would only be if the kkk were really just a group of people that hated minorities out of thin air, most likely as history indicates the governments were like today dysfunctional and the kkk was fed up with the incessant assaults on whites by blacks and nothing done about it, they did the retaliation to bring about the peace, we are pretty much in the same state today, black racism has reared it ugly head again and dysfunctional government at the same time
These clowns do not realize that 25 % of the people the Klan lynched in their hey day were white people Unlike the New black panthers, who hate everything white . Talking smack about different races is not going to resolve this problem Facing the truth and doing something about is might.

There are good and bad people in every race Blacks have a disproportionate amount of crime because there is no family structure. Gangs becomes surrogate parents for black youth. Some of the rappers and superstar athletes should mentor these kids rather than inciting racism by siding with the poverty pimps .
At least that would be a start

Location hidden

#71956 Aug 3, 2013
Well wrote:
Some of you folks are delusional, there nothing but a Race War to stuff the crap back in the bottle the Liberal Pigs have unleashed on the American people.
You think the race war will be black versus white when it will be us against ugly coward bigots like yourself.
Well

Bowling Green, KY

#71957 Aug 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You think the race war will be black versus white when it will be us against ugly coward bigots like yourself.
A cklicker like you is the last worry I have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen recounts horror of sex slavery (Oct '08) 1 hr RobfromPcola 24
News Charleston church shooting coverage criticized ... 8 hr Agents of Corruption 427
News Feds: San Francisco pier shooting suspect depor... 11 hr Enigma 3
News Troy man not guilty by reason of insanity in ch... 15 hr Tina 1
News Nikki Haley calls for removal of Confederate fl... Sat Mixed blood is toxic 17
News Public safety: Three people arrested after shoo... (May '08) Fri Jess 8
News Confederate Controversy: Should schools and str... Jul 3 iaintownedaslave 1
More from around the web