Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#71137 Jul 27, 2013
Your worst nightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep calling Zimmerman a pedophile and you have no proof.
I keep reminding you he was called a pedophile by his cousin, so it is her word against his word, and we already no- beyond a shadow of a doubt- that zimmerman is a liar.

Location hidden

#71138 Jul 27, 2013
Ok, little man, you provide the arrest record and conviction of Zimmerman for being a pedophile
Zimmerman has an arrest record, darling, for assault on a police officer.

It's his word versus her word, and we know that he is a liar.
Bigga Ghetto Neck Butts

France

#71139 Jul 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
A boy is shot dead by a pedophile cop wannabe. The boy committed no crime; the pedophile has a history of violence and disregarded the direction of the police dispatcher and chased down this boy, insisting that he was a criminal suspect.
If the justice system worked, the pedophile would be made to pay for this killing.

His story is not yet over.
Martin's story IS over. The murderous thug is DEAD.

The only pedophile around here is YOU!

Any questions?
LMAO

Somerset, KY

#71142 Jul 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
OJ was found not guilty.
The pedophile zimmerman was found not guilty.
They are equally not guilty.
What they had in common was incompetent police investigation.
PS: At least one jury has already stated she thinks the pedophile has gotten away with murder.
murder - criminal
Killing - justifiable
That is WHY he was fond NOT GUILTY

Got it?
Good!
LMAO

Somerset, KY

#71144 Jul 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman has an arrest record, darling, for assault on a police officer.
It's his word versus her word, and we know that he is a liar.
Show us the "conviction" record.
Charged has to go through several stages before igts a conviction. Show and tell buddy

OR

Shut the hell up!
Oh please

Coffeyville, KS

#71145 Jul 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
How DARE he be walking black in a white neighborhood!
How dare he forget his 'yessahs' and ''nosahs' when talking to a white guy with a gun!
Right, everything is always about race. The facts are that Trayvon had time, plenty of time, when Zimmerman lost track of him to run or even walk quickly home or just out of the neighborhood if he was so creeped out by the "cracka". He did NOT! You along with everyone else including the jury have no way of knowing why he didn't but the fact that he could have along with what his friend on the phone said he was saying proves he was ready and willing to have a confrontation with Zimmerman. For all anyone knows he could have done exactly what Zimmerman said and came up to him ready for a fight. He got what he wanted! He caused his own death acting like a thug not being black...just being a thug. You choose to live like that you are very likely to die like that. You can stop with the poor black kid couldn't even walk home without having whitey shoot him down anytime, it doesn't work on anyone but racist idiots that want to use it as yet another excuse to justify the life choices of some. Not all poor black kids end up like Trayvon...some actually do something with their life and become successful. Unfortunately instead of following their example the black community wants to call them Uncle Toms and treat them as traders unless their success comes from rap or sports. That is not the white man's fault, nor is Martin's death. Why don't you use it to educate thugs about a bad lifestyle instead of using it as another bullshit excuse to not succeed!
Bigga Ghetto Neck Butts

France

#71146 Jul 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

Right.

How DARE he be walking black in a white neighborhood!

How dare he forget his 'yessahs' and ''nosahs' when talking to a white guy with a gun!
The Retreat at Twin Lakes is an INTEGRATED community.

And if the criminal Martin would have treated George with respect and said "yes sir", and "no sir", he would still be alive.

You are nothing but a liar, and a big time flamer.
Traygone Grub Food

Newport News, VA

#71147 Jul 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
A boy is shot dead by a pedophile cop wannabe. The boy committed no crime; the pedophile has a history of violence and disregarded the direction of the police dispatcher and chased down this boy, insisting that he was a criminal suspect.
If the justice system worked, the pedophile would be made to pay for this killing.
His story is not yet over.
Yes it is. Get over it....Live with it BIP Bwaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa
Bigga Ghetto Neck Butts

France

#71148 Jul 27, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
What information? The information in the post I replied to.
Nothing new has come out about Trayvon since the acquittal.
Really?...So I suppose Rachel Jeantel lied on CNN when she said that Trayvon was gonna "whoop dat creepy ass crackers ass?"

The heifer will be struck down!

Deuteronomy 21:4... And the elders of that city shall bring down the heifer unto a rough valley, which is neither eared nor sown, and shall strike off the heifer's neck there in ...

1 Timothy 6:4 ....he is puffed up with pride and has no true knowledge, but is crazy over discussions and controversies about words which give rise to envy,...

http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/51cc...
understandpeople

Florence, SC

#71149 Jul 27, 2013
what if it were your child that George Zimmerman had killed would you say the same thing an felt the same way?
misinformed

New York, NY

#71150 Jul 27, 2013
understandpeople wrote:
what if it were your child that George Zimmerman had killed would you say the same thing an felt the same way?
Child my azz. 6ft tall, tattoo wearing, gold teeth wearing, suspended from school for possession of drugs and stolen property loser.

&fe ature=youtu.be
Bigga Ghetto Neck Butts

France

#71151 Jul 27, 2013
understandpeople wrote:
If my gangsta thug kid sucker punched someone, beat em to within an inch of his life, then tried to kill him, I'd be happy that HE was the one who was killed and not the innocent man who he viciously and brutally attacked.

I'd be relieved.

Do you UNDERSTAND?....You racist numbnut basturd!
Your worst nightmare

Tappahannock, VA

#71152 Jul 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep reminding you he was called a pedophile by his cousin, so it is her word against his word, and we already no- beyond a shadow of a doubt- that zimmerman is a liar.
So, you make statements based on something that was said about an eight year old Zimmerman? How can you be a pedophile when you are only eight years old. Again, provide the arrest record, conviction record or take your own advice and get the hell off of topix.

What is the matter can you not even follow your own standards?

Location hidden

#71153 Jul 27, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>murder - criminal
Killing - justifiable
That is WHY he was fond NOT GUILTY
You are a liar - got it?

Anything that comes out of your mouth is a lie- got it?

One of the jurors who was on the actual juror said the pedophile got away with murder - got it?

Wipe your chin, Shug.

Location hidden

#71154 Jul 27, 2013
<quoted text>
So, you make statements based on something that was said about an eight year old Zimmerman? How can you be a pedophile when you are only eight years old.
The sexual abuse continued for ten years.

8 plus 10 = 18.

Anything else, Shug?

Location hidden

#71155 Jul 27, 2013
misinformed wrote:
<quoted text>
Child my azz. 6ft tall, tattoo wearing, gold teeth wearing, suspended from school for possession of drugs and stolen property loser.
No drugs and no stolen property.

zimmerman pedopile = actual arrest record, and history of violence.

Directed at women, of course, he isn't man enough to go after someone he thought who would hit back.

Wipe your chin, Shug.
Anthony Web

United States

#71157 Jul 27, 2013
Notice how not even one of these people from the President on down has condemned this black thug for resorting to a vicious physical assault on Zimmerman. That's an injustice.
Teenage thugs harass or beat people without repercussions, too. You know, the ones just like this thug who are running wild and attacking people throughout the country and rioting at every major event. Regardless of what the media is reporting, the rioters did use violence, looted, and burned buildings down
By refusing to recognize the need to rein in their out-of-control teenagers, absolving them of any responsibility, they’re helping to get more of them killed. This kid wasn't innocent...period. If break-ins were occuring in my neighborhood and I saw this kid lurking around acting suspicious, I would have asked him what he was doing. If he'd sucker punched me and beat my head on the concrete, I would have shot him, too. Don't be fooled because many of those rioting pack guns and resort to violence. I'm sorry this kid died, but he played a part in it.
Then blacks start spewing racial slurs and threatening to kill, beat and rob white people, and always threaten to riot, especially when they don't get their way or Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson has got them to believe their lies. The Black Panthers put a bounty out on Zimmerman for $10k then the Black Panthers are quoted saying,“This time we’re doing it right… This time we’re not burning down our communities. This time we’re going out to Whitey’s suburbs and burning down HIS community. We’re going to make Whitey feel the pain.” Black Panthers are stupid.
Then they call the white people racist for taking precautions against what the blacks are threatening to do.
Makes absolutely no sense at all and shows their ignorance.
And Trayvon Martin is NOT a martyr and in no way shape or form does he compare to the Ben Crump statement that "Trayvon Martin will forever remain in the annals of history, next to Medgar Evers and Emmett Till ..." The situations are totally different and Crump is an idiot.
for the civil trial

New York, NY

#71158 Jul 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No drugs and no stolen property.
zimmerman pedopile = actual arrest record, and history of violence.
Directed at women, of course, he isn't man enough to go after someone he thought who would hit back.
Wipe your chin, Shug.
Evidence for the civil trial.

&fe ature=youtu.be
for the civil trial

New York, NY

#71159 Jul 27, 2013
Watermelon juice, skittles and cough syrup = a loser
Woot

Somerset, KY

#71160 Jul 27, 2013
Bigga Ghetto Neck Butts wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah...why don't you go run along now.
Ain't you got someone you gotta blow?
I think someones gettin ready to "shoot"..(word appropriately used).. it on you.
10-4 contact!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Payne gets new trial in triple homicide (Sep '06) 5 hr IamTerriffic 24
News 27 years later, woman charged in fatal shooting... 13 hr Doc Holiday 3
News My Turn: Another day, another mass shooting in ... 19 hr payme 4
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) 22 hr hmmmm 2,062
News Oak Hill man dies after shots exchanged in Faye... 22 hr Upeopleneedtogeta... 22
News America's deadliest shooting incidents are gett... Fri Noe 474
News Supreme Court temporarily halts Alabama execution Fri Stephen D Clark 3
More from around the web