Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Jumping Jim

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#65549 Jul 9, 2013
frankie wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a lazy fat alchoholic with a room full of rug rats that hard working sucessful individuals are being forced to support through excessive taxation.
The guy and a few others on this blog are your typical mindless ghetto rats, out to get Zimmerman no matter what, because he did in one of their people.
frankie

Montréal, Canada

#65551 Jul 9, 2013
Batman wrote:
Bottom Line Trayvon Martin was a thug. Point Made.
The bottom boy is now six feet under.
Patriot

Mexico

#65552 Jul 9, 2013
I have a good friend with 45+ yrs as a top notch criminal defense attorney. He said the prosecution HAS NOT proven wrongful death in this case. He assures me this will be pointed out in closing arguments and that the judge is OBLIGATED to explain this in detail before the jury retires to reach a verdict. I told him I have been attempting to take bets 4x1 on Zimmermans innocence. He said he would go 10x1 with anybody. Im confident we have a not guilty verdict headed our way. And a possible chimpout! Good luck! Lock and load!

Jumping Jim

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#65553 Jul 9, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> His own father had to listen to the 911 tape 20x before he could say... Duh, that be Trayvon and his mother .....well. she used his formal name ,rather than that he be my ATM card in da tape typical ghetto dweller mentality .
Daddy Martin is a liar, does anyone (except his low life people) expect anything else.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#65554 Jul 9, 2013
Jumping Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy and a few others on this blog are your typical mindless ghetto rats, out to get Zimmerman no matter what, because he did in one of their people.
Not unlike some of our most racist cable "news" outlets....HLN, NBC, MSNBC and CNN have been over-the-top Pro-Trayvon/Anti-George, with a display of racist, lynchmob mentality, never before seen.......For many American's the minority excuses are over.....
frankie

Montréal, Canada

#65555 Jul 9, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
Have you listened to the blacks on TV talk about this???? They are out of control. They are also wrong. They are prejudiced bigots.
The Hasan trial is coming up after this one. That circus will even keep MORE of our attention away from Benghazi and our president's cowardices..
Obama be slowin Whitey down.
Obama be slowin Whitey down.
The HLN negrows are the worst. They are angry racists trying to hang an innocent man because he dared to defend himself against a murderous street thug.
Interesting smart water

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#65556 Jul 9, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
ok dumbazz.... stolen from who??? Who reported it stolen?? Why were no charges laid?? oh ya.... CUZ THEY WEREN'T STOLEN. What a putz! I bet all we are talking about is dime store costume jewellery that he probably bought for his girlfriend.
wedding bands,watch,diamond earrings. Do some research before you post your garbage. Definitely not costume jewelry. As you would say canada boy ROTFALMFAO
SHADOW

Canyon Lake, TX

#65558 Jul 9, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, in this Land of the Free and the Home of the Gun, these parents visited the cemetery instead.
Crazy country, isn't it?
Btw, dearie, you surmise too much without facts - but the cemetery part is the FACTS.
Yes and mommy and daddy should be held accountable for bringing up this little monster to begin with.
Look at his back ground and just see the fine job his parents did raising him. Once he got off base there was no parent there to correct him.
Look at his tweeter account and tell me how good this boy was. Why do the news people keep showing a picture of him that was 3-4 years old? Why did they try their best to cover up the blood on Zimmerman until pictures leaked. Why did they mis quote Zimmerman concerning calling treygone "black"?
This street thug gangsta wanna be was not the cute little black kid we all saw in the news,
http://sadhillnews.com/2012/03/26/the-last-tw... ***a-trayvon-martin
Yeah I keep getting a warning for "language" saying a moderator may take my post down for just using Treyvon's tweeter handle that he used all day long when tweeting. Guess topix thinks Treyvon was not a good guy either.
Cat74

United States

#65559 Jul 9, 2013
I know Zimmerman had his head bounced because I saw the pictures. None of you want to know how much evidence was washed off by the storm. And BTW, why would a sober person, as in not under the influence of pot, linger if he wasn't about to attack a man he wanted to rob, or fight. Trayvon was a huge hulking thug, and I would not have had the restraint Zimmerman showed after he threw him to the ground.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#65560 Jul 9, 2013
frankie wrote:
<quoted text>
The HLN negrows are the worst. They are angry racists trying to hang an innocent man because he dared to defend himself against a murderous street thug.
Yeah,...HLN's Nancy Grace, Vinny Palitano and Jane Velez Mitchell....with the black talking heads, the boxed set...all screeching racism at once.....geesh....
Interesting smart water

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#65561 Jul 9, 2013
OMG!! the forensic pathologist is explaining how the gunshot wound is consistent with Georges account of what happened. George was on HIS BACK being beaten while screaming for help.

Zazz are you still claiming that george shot martin while he was standing..
Interesting smart water

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#65562 Jul 9, 2013
I am learning so much from listening to this forensic pathologist .. This is great
Palmer

Houston, TX

#65563 Jul 9, 2013
It seems like Trayvon Martin and Snowden are occupying all the news. http://t.co/51UnZvCqOx
Ascendo Tuum

Grimsby, Canada

#65564 Jul 9, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are not experts either. They had nothing to compare the screams to. Only an idiot wouldn't know that.
ROTFLAMFAO!! Tom Ownens "chair emeritus for the American Board of Recorded Evidence" isn't an expert! heh heh heh!!! HE'S ONLY THE TOP IN HIS FIELD.
Ascendo Tuum

Grimsby, Canada

#65565 Jul 9, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are not experts either. They had nothing to compare the screams to. Only an idiot wouldn't know that.
What an idiot YOU are!!! THEY HAD GI JANIE'S AUDIO SAMPLE which..., btw... ruled him out as the screamer.
Interesting smart water

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#65566 Jul 9, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post are too sane for the haters to ever understand.
So are you implying the forensic pathologist is insane or a hater. I would suggest you pull your head out of your ass and accept the evidence.
Ascendo Tuum

Grimsby, Canada

#65567 Jul 9, 2013
Just say no wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it in court ..
What's to prove, Lame Brain?? THIS WAS TAKEN FROM GI JANIE'S OWN STATEMENTS. Are you calling GI Janie a {gasp} liar??!! ROTFALMFAO!!!
Interesting smart water

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#65569 Jul 9, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLAMFAO!! Tom Ownens "chair emeritus for the American Board of Recorded Evidence" isn't an expert! heh heh heh!!! HE'S ONLY THE TOP IN HIS FIELD.
This forensic pathologist is the top in his field. Take that to the bank .. By the way,,,, any explanation as to where the rightful owner of the jewelry is.. It sure as hell wasn't trayvon. Do you skip school and carry around womens jewelry with a large flat head screw driver
Patriot

Mexico

#65570 Jul 9, 2013
Swing Low, Sweet Chariot! Hahaha!
Interesting smart water

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#65571 Jul 9, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot YOU are!!! THEY HAD GI JANIE'S AUDIO SAMPLE which..., btw... ruled him out as the screamer.
The science tells it all canada boy. You actually want your following of sheep to believe your word over science.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) 3 hr steve 2,045
News America's deadliest shooting incidents are gett... 3 hr youll shoot your ... 452
News Fox Lake men say they were detained illegally d... 14 hr Irish Willie 11
News Manhunt is on (Aug '06) 20 hr Marty OBrien 6
News Suspect In Decker Lane Murder Turns Himself In (Sep '07) Tue Farts Candy 37
Las Vegas Shooter's Escape Plan Tue spying_eyes 1
News Lawyers want Supreme Court to block Texas from ... Oct 16 Hilton Head 4
More from around the web