Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66308 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Truth

United States

#64827 Jul 5, 2013
estimate wrote:
<quoted text>zazz its common sense that a man who is being beaten would be screaming for help. As much as you want to see George fry there is just not enough evidence to prove your case.
Zazz does not have common sense.
Inspector Beaver 2

Montréal, Canada

#64828 Jul 5, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
They will burn their own neighborhood. It usually is an improvement.
This case may be the catalyst for them to branch out and start burning white neighborhoods.

It will decimate their support from white liberals.
estimate

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#64829 Jul 5, 2013
George Zimmerman should sue every single media outlet and private parties.. George will get the last laugh swimming in money

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#64830 Jul 5, 2013

Location hidden

#64831 Jul 5, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw it. Definitely broken just like the medical record indicated. Still looking dumb Azz.
The medical report said "possible". Turns out, it wasn't.
Pompano Jack

Niceville, FL

#64833 Jul 5, 2013
Inspector Beaver 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
This case may be the catalyst for them to branch out and start burning white neighborhoods.
It will decimate their support from white liberals.
No no, think about it. NOTHING can decimate their support from white liberals, except one thing.....an education and/or any measure of success on the job. Once a black person achieves either one or both, in the liberal mind they become a "sell out" at that point. Liberals are perfectly happy with the status quo......and more than pleased with how things are going in Chicago. Its liberals and democrats who penned blacks up in the inner city 50 years ago, and they keep blacks penned up to this very day. The supportive talk is there, but after 50 years of opportunities, its the same old ball game.
Pompano Jack

Niceville, FL

#64836 Jul 5, 2013
OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
The word is "sellout." There are a few others, people who decide that being rich, and getting richer, is more important than racial justice. The idea that his views are any more valid than the millions of black people who find what he's saying to be vile and disgusting is preposterous, but the extremist right makes him a poster boy and suddenly he's part of a "movement" in the eyes of the conservative media.
Carson cares about one person, and one alone--himself. He's the favorite of racists everywhere, and not only does he say EXACTLY the same things that they do, but now they have cover. "Oh, I'm not a racist, I LOVE Ben Carson and Walter Williams and Alan Keyes!"
Liberal racism....just one example. You'll note no reference whatsoever to the millions of "sell out" blacks who are simply successful, only a reference to blacks who are famous and probably millionaires. Exercise any personal initiative at any level though, and white or black, liberals will hate you, but they reserve the term "sell-out" for blacks only. All the while telling you they're on your side (as long as you stay in the hood).
Pompano Jack

Niceville, FL

#64842 Jul 5, 2013
Prosecution is done. Yeesh, the consensus is they created more reasonable doubt than they eliminated. They're asking the charges be dropped immediately.

Location hidden

#64844 Jul 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I think so too. He also uses a couple of aliases such as Big Bad Johnson and Big Bad John Roberts. The problem is people get sick of him and stop responding, so he changes his name and spews the same garbage.
Whatever he calls himself, ignore him, and eventually he'll go away.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? I guess you meet with all the other members here and discuss my posts? Or perhaps like in this Zimmerman case, you have the ability to read minds and tell the future.
I post under one name and one name only. It's your wild imagination that you can't control. You can't control it reading our posts, and you can't control it evaluating this shooting. When you read something you don't like, you make up some story in your head that doesn't make any sense to rational human beings. Every single person that disagrees with you is a racist in your little world and you've said so.
Did you meet with all the other members here and discuss his posts? Or perhaps like in this Zimmerman case, you have the ability to read minds and tell the future.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#64846 Jul 5, 2013
WHY did this Post # 64845 ...'disappear'???
Several minutes ago!
``````````

O'Mara is going through cases of "acquittal!

ASKING for a 'JOA'... Judgement of Acquittal
BUT the pre-planned MEETING of riot controllers haven't MET yet!
``````````

Community briefing on the Trayvon Martin trial
(Miami-Dade County, FL)– The Miami-Dade County Community Relations Board (CRB) and the Miami-Dade Youth Commission will brief the community regarding legal issues in the trial of George Zimmerman for the killing of Miami-Dade teenager Trayvon Martin. Information will also be shared about activities being planned around Miami-Dade county both before and after a verdict is announced.

The briefing will take place Tuesday,>>->> July 9, 2013 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the North Dade Regional Library, 2455 N.W. 183rd Street, Miami, FL 33145.

http://www.co.miami-dade.fl.us/district06/adv...

Added:
How MANY trials
causes
THIS
kind of meeting?

Jodi Arias ... or even Casey Anthony ???

NO!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#64848 Jul 5, 2013
JOA 'denied'...
WHAT a 'dog and pony' SHOW!!!!!

George Zimmerman's Mother is/was first defense witness!
Truth

Rome, GA

#64849 Jul 5, 2013
Inspector Beaver 2 wrote:
By not letting the jury hear Dr. Bao's opinion on the debilitating effects of marijuana, the judge has laid the grounds for a possible conviction to be overturned on appeal.

Thank you Judge Fudge!
Absolutely. The Judge may have also decided not to waste any more time in the courtroom. She may have already made her mind up to deliver a directed verdict. A competent Judge would.
Truth

Rome, GA

#64854 Jul 5, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>The medical report said "possible". Turns out, it wasn't.
How stupid can you be? You have no clue about the case. Medical report says broken nose. Stop lying moron.
Tikk

Bismarck, ND

#64855 Jul 5, 2013
Funny, George Zimmerman didn't recognize his supposedly "own voice", yet his uncle recognized it as being his nephew's (George) voice from TV coverage.

Unbelievable.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#64856 Jul 5, 2013
estimate wrote:
<quoted text>I was curious, does George have the right to file a lawsuit against NBC,al sharpton, spike lee, and even the black panther party when he is found not guilty. I wonder also i he could even file a suit against the Sanford police department,and the state attorney. that's a long shot shot..
I believe they have already started legal action, toward NBC.....
Inspector Beaver 2

Montréal, Canada

#64858 Jul 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
WHY did this Post # 64845 ...'disappear'???
Several minutes ago!
``````````
Prolly zazz or barefool....My posts disappear when barefool rears his ass-bag....I mean his ugly head.
Inspector Beaver 2

Montréal, Canada

#64860 Jul 5, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. The Judge may have also decided not to waste any more time in the courtroom. She may have already made her mind up to deliver a directed verdict. A competent Judge would.
Competentcy has no bearing in this case. This judge didn't want to take the blame for any full blown riots that would have obviously resulted.

Let's hope that the jurors have more guts than she has.
Pompano Jack

Niceville, FL

#64862 Jul 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is it won't be a white liberals house.
I live in a very diverse suburb of Cleveland. Years ago when it was mostly White, the liberals on the street used to preach diversity and how we needed more blacks in the city. When their wish started to come true, they were the first to sell their homes and get the hell out of here. They all ended up in the whitest suburbs in the next county.
So if they burn down a whities house, it will likely be a non-liberal unfortunately because they will stay close to where they live at and not go into all white areas where the liberals actually live.
You are correct, with the possible exception of our young liberals....the innocent 20 somethings that just don't have the IQ to know and don't have the experience....yet. Sad deal...after returning from the Korean War, my Dad had to move from his home (no work) to Detroit. He worked at Packard and some other companies. Back in the 50's he would tell you there were very few places you couldn't go and have a good time. Man, trading what was basically forced relocation for the Great Society.....the democrats screwed black America (and to be honest, a lot of white America too) super huge. Many left anyway, but for those not smart or proud enough to leave, its been a 60 year down hill slide. And there are examples enough for all races. Money for nothing is slow poison.
Inspector Beaver 2

Montréal, Canada

#64863 Jul 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is it won't be a white liberals house.
I live in a very diverse suburb of Cleveland. Years ago when it was mostly White, the liberals on the street used to preach diversity and how we needed more blacks in the city. When their wish started to come true, they were the first to sell their homes and get the hell out of here. They all ended up in the whitest suburbs in the next county.
So if they burn down a whities house, it will likely be a non-liberal unfortunately because they will stay close to where they live at and not go into all white areas where the liberals actually live.
Yes indeed, but I was saying that blacks might break out of their previous pattern and go into the suburbs this time to loot and burn....They have never did this before, but there is always a first time.

They may be emboldened by president obamas injection into the case. The twittersphere is buzzing with thousands of promises of riots and violence against whites if George Zimmerman is found not guilty.

They can't burn their own sh!t forever,...someday they're gonna evolve,...and burn us out. That day might well be at hand.

Just be ready.
Inspector Beaver 2

Montréal, Canada

#64864 Jul 5, 2013
Tikk wrote:
Funny, George Zimmerman didn't recognize his supposedly "own voice", yet his uncle recognized it as being his nephew's (George) voice from TV coverage.

Unbelievable.
Not really,...most people can't stand the sound of their own voice, so they naturaly don't recognize it.

Many celebrities have had to get used to the sound of hearing their voice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawyer tells rape trial jury women are 'good' a... 5 hr Mr Spock 4
News Man guilty in fatal home invasion for K2 and money 17 hr silly rabbit 15
News Bond denied for suspect in girlfriend's murder (Sep '16) 17 hr SARA1 3
News Woman gets 'time served' in 2008 attempted murd... Wed justiceforfew 1
News Burke Ramsey, JonBenet's brother, sues CBS in $... Wed Kate 90
News Teenager gets 38 years (Mar '07) Wed ster_--- 67
News Grandfather says three teenage armed robbers 'd... Wed payme 47
More from around the web