Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#64581 Jul 4, 2013
Inspector Beaver 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you were living right your sh!t would come out clean, and you'd have no need to wipe your ass....and you wouldn't get it confused with your boyfriend.
Are you calling me your boyfriend??? ROTFALMFAO!!! Not a fcuking
snowball's chance in hell.... shot down again, eh Nancy??

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#64586 Jul 4, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
Allow me to remind you skunkhonkey, of who you are:
<quoted text>lol! hey skunk honkey! You fckn cavemonkey, eruopean piece of sht! curve your tongue, before I stick pins into a doll with your fckn name on it! lol! you're an ignorant piece of sht! a reject and FREAK of nature! lol! Blacks are the most hated people because we are the first people of the earth , THE MOTHERS AND FATHERS TO ALL RACES. All human life traces back to Africa from a blackwoman, BUT YOU knoew that. You devils know truth, but your nature is to lie, and decieve , manipulate and do evil because your demonic creatures from hell! lol! CLASS DISMISSED SKUNK HONKEY! LOL! But I'm right here reading, and waiting, to joyfully check any and all of you lice infested european little dck, sheet wearing, take it in the az, savage az, cave monkey skunk honkies ,any time! dumbaz! now go do what you beast do best and kill your kids! lol! your truly, Treavor Dooley! lmao!
First people on earth, been here the longest? Pretty lousy results for that much experience.

Location hidden

#64596 Jul 4, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text>lol! your dumb inbred az don't even have to read to know that, google it b*tch! you skunkhonkies are good for lying, lmao!Allow me to remind you skunkhonkey, of who you are:
<quoted text>lol! hey skunk honkey! You fckn cavemonkey, eruopean piece of sht! curve your tongue, before I stick pins into a doll with your fckn name on it! lol! you're an ignorant piece of sht! a reject and FREAK of nature! lol! Blacks are the most hated people because we are the first people of the earth , THE MOTHERS AND FATHERS TO ALL RACES. All human life traces back to Africa from a blackwoman, BUT YOU knoew that. You devils know truth, but your nature is to lie, and decieve , manipulate and do evil because your demonic creatures from hell! lol! CLASS DISMISSED SKUNK HONKEY! LOL! But I'm right here reading, and waiting, to joyfully check any and all of you lice infested european little dck, sheet wearing, take it in the az, savage az, cave monkey skunk honkies ,any time! dumbaz! now go do what you beast do best and kill your kids! lol! your truly, Treavor Dooley! lmao!
Not very civil behavior from one who's been around the longest. What's the matter, disappointed in your brethren?

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#64597 Jul 4, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
When you are in a state that has lenient CCW laws, you have to assume everybody has a firearm.
One would think, but then again, one should be capeable.
anyway, an armed society is a polite society.

Location hidden

#64602 Jul 4, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
Allow me to remind you skunkhonkey, of who you are:
<quoted text>lol! hey skunk honkey! You fckn cavemonkey, eruopean piece of sht! curve your tongue, before I stick pins into a doll with your fckn name on it! lol! you're an ignorant piece of sht! a reject and FREAK of nature! lol! Blacks are the most hated people because we are the first people of the earth , THE MOTHERS AND FATHERS TO ALL RACES. All human life traces back to Africa from a blackwoman, BUT YOU knoew that. You devils know truth, but your nature is to lie, and decieve , manipulate and do evil because your demonic creatures from hell! lol! CLASS DISMISSED SKUNK HONKEY! LOL! But I'm right here reading, and waiting, to joyfully check any and all of you lice infested european little dck, sheet wearing, take it in the az, savage az, cave monkey skunk honkies ,any time! dumbaz! now go do what you beast do best and kill your kids! lol! your truly, Treavor Dooley! lmao! <quoted text>
You do "your people" proud. Keep up the good work.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#64611 Jul 4, 2013
Heydrich wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well put. Been here the longest but with very modest results. If the Negro would just realize he could be like the rest of civilized humanity if he would give up his criminal and disgusting ways. Maybe if he would do that God would reward the Negro and he would stop stinking.
Posting from the city of the Beer Hall Putsch... coincidence Adolf??? I think not...
inspector gadget

Tulsa, OK

#64618 Jul 4, 2013
I believe you have "peckersmacker" pissed off. HaHa! Good.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#64622 Jul 4, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever look at their women?????
We know you look at the men, Pinocchio.

Location hidden

#64623 Jul 4, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, the polygraph is not accepted in any court as evidence.
Why, you are full of [email protected]

But we knew that already.

I'd bet you but as we know: I've done that already and you ran away.

Putting aside your word is worthless.
EASY MONEY

Trat, Thailand

#64639 Jul 4, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
This stupid spook is too ignorant to come up with any new material.
Your right, that ghetto black racist trash, isn't worth spit. Just another wantabe lazy thug.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#64641 Jul 4, 2013
Inspector Beaver 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!...Detroit!...Perfect example of how a great American city has been ruined. How could such a thing happen?...Is this the future of all of our great cities?
Will they all become modern day Pompeii's? Will they all end up like Detroit?...and the South side of Chicago?
Watch out here he comes!
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#64643 Jul 4, 2013
TrayBgone was playing Leroy Brown in Sanford! Hahaha I wanna see ol Subrina hit the stand!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#64645 Jul 4, 2013
INTERNATIONAL BREAKING NEWS
The Canadian Press - ONLINE EDITION
Prosecutors winding down case in George Zimmerman trial's over teen's fatal shooting

http://www.brandonsun.com/world/breaking-news...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#64647 Jul 4, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text>Allow me to remind you skunkhonkey, of who you are:
You Sir, are likely a perfect example of the aggressive genetic mutation, we speak of.....Probably got a bit of old Trayvon, in yer own self, don't ya?....A display of the inability to even coincide peacefully with acceptable, civilized society, on a mere blog, let alone out among the Real Humans.........
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#64648 Jul 4, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right, that ghetto black racist trash, isn't worth spit. Just another wantabe lazy thug.
oh look.... it's the sex tourist in Bangcock
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#64650 Jul 4, 2013
The KFC Tribute to TrayBgone! Very Heartwarming!

Location hidden

#64651 Jul 4, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> You Sir, are likely a perfect example of the aggressive genetic mutation
says one bigot to the next.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#64652 Jul 4, 2013
Witness Alexis Carter Delivers A Brief Moment of Levity...

Captain Alexis Carter:“The fact that there were injuries, have a tendency to show, or support, the individual would feel that there was a ‘reasonable apprehension of fear’, but the fact that there wasn’t an injury at all doesn’t necessarily support that there was not an apprehension of fear”.

Don West - Question:“So,… you don’t have to wait until your almost dead in order to defend yourself”..

Carter - Answer:“No,.. oh no, I would advise… you probably don’t do that”.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/0...
Jux Suppose

Racine, WI

#64654 Jul 4, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text>lol! what do you want me to do, change the truth like zimmerman and the rest of you skunkhonkies? lmao!Allow me to remind you skunkhonkey, of who you are:
kracker-LICKER's spouting the same old crap. Slither back to the basement boy, the cockroaches miss you.
Storm Warning

Denmark, WI

#64670 Jul 4, 2013
last year 37,000 White females reported rape bu\y non white males, yet all we hear about is this punk.

currently the South African government is accused by genocide watch of complicity in the murder of over 4,000 White farm family members in a racist genocidal attack yet all we hear about is madelas hemorrhoids

Dr Subrosky is on you tube saying the homeland security hgang is in fact the [eople who did 911 with their Israeli masters help, Dr subnrosky is the former head of Intel at west point

the fact is is this government is viciously anti White

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Castillo pleads guilty to '16 slaying, gets 60 ... 58 min lcherry2105 1
News Lifetime Is Making a TV Movie about Robert Durs... 2 hr Tex- 4
News Man shot in fight over fianceea s daughter 5 hr Big Johnson 1
News Man accused in Jonesboro murder pleads guilty 15 hr Guest 1
murder (Oct '06) Wed Curious 9
News Homicide Charges Against Mother, Daughter Sent ... (Apr '07) Wed msreen269 1,939
News Seventeen homicides this year leave Columbus fa... Tue George Jackson III 3
More from around the web