Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
51,341 - 51,360 of 66,017 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago
Truth

Rome, GA

#64402 Jul 4, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Is that like the fake jury on Vinny Palitano on HLN?....He has a jury, almost all black....Curiously, they think the prosecution has nailed it...lol....
They definitely picked some of the dumbest on HLN.
Truth

Rome, GA

#64403 Jul 4, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dumbazz.... it's what GI Janie said... and what he said and his physical injuries DON'T MATCH.... meaning HE LIED (yet again). Nice try with the deflection, though....
Broke nose lacerations to head are consistent with being punched in nose and head slammed on concrete per state witness. Not having concussion or skull fracture doesn't mean you can't feel like you are passing out or in fear of your life. Dumb French Canadians might believe that. There are none of those idiots on the jury. Nice try though. Please share more of your medical expertise and idiotic theories. It's humorous.
Truth

Rome, GA

#64404 Jul 4, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Then how did he get those injuries? After all, we have an eye witness that states he was on the ground, getting beat, and screaming for help.
Wasting your time with that idiot. Can't fix stupid.
Truth

Rome, GA

#64405 Jul 4, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>ah.... but it does. It tells us he lied. And if he lied about that... and he lied about not being in a pretrial diversionary program previously, and he lied about Trayvon jumping out at him from out of the bushes, and he lied to the judge about not having money.... just exactly WHAT ELSE IS HE LYING ABOUT?? If you look at the genesis of his various statements.... they all change after the police poke holes in the previous one.
Yet the seasoned detective said his statements were believable. Nice try. Thank God your not a cop.
Truth

Rome, GA

#64406 Jul 4, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMFAO!! Really dumbazz?? Purple Drank is made with SPRITE (not Ice Tea) and Jolly Ranchers (not Skittles) and cough syrup (which he didn't have possession of). Fcuking lying racist.
Stop drinking it. It's making you stupid. LOL.
Truth

Rome, GA

#64407 Jul 4, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>Is this the same guy who now says he doesn't really know who was on the bottom??
Watch the trial. He testified in court that Zimmerman was on bottom screaming. You don't seem to know much about the case. LOL.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#64408 Jul 4, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>We actually switched from NBC to CBS Nightly News, due to NBC getting caught editing George's police phone call.....Wish Congress and the FCC would revamp the vacant Journalistic Integrity Levels....Corporate Greed has taken over for the American Way....
My wife still watches the nightly news. I have given up and now considerer it the nightly views . Reading different pieces on the internet is a much better way of getting your news in my opinion I have neve watched any of the so called prime time shows such as rock center or it's predecessors . I did tune in to the last 5 or so minutes of 60 seconds to catch Andy Rooney though
Tikk

Bismarck, ND

#64409 Jul 4, 2013
Sequence of Events:

* GZ (aka Creepy guy) tries to detain Martin (aka Suspect), until cops arrived on scene.

* Martin refused to be manhandled by GZ.

* GZ and Martin gets into a shouting match, which leads to a scuffle.

* During the scuffle, GZ hurts his head on edge of the sidewalk and Martin punches him in the nose as he's loosen GZ's MMA-style grip.

* GZ goes ballistic and forces his way on top of Martin. Infuriated about Martin punching him and disrespecting his authority, GZ pulls out his gun.

* Martin eagle-spreads his arms out and says, "OK, you got me". GZ says, "No, you're going to die tonight MF".

* Terrorized, Martin screams and wails. GZ tells Martin to "Shut the F up". Martin continues to scream. GZ shoots him in the heart and re-holsters.

* Martin clutches his heart and when GZ gets up Martin rolls over on his chest, with his hands positioned underneath.

* GZ starts to formulate the lies he plans to tell to cover his tracks. The first being, that HE eagle-spread Martin's arms outward...(just in case witnesses saw him on top).

* GZ was so preoccupied with trying to concoct a "Believable Story", he didn't notice that the first witness on the scene took cell phone pics of Martin's dead body.
Ascendo Tuum

Ancaster, Canada

#64410 Jul 4, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Broke nose lacerations to head are consistent with being punched in nose and head slammed on concrete per state witness. Not having concussion or skull fracture doesn't mean you can't feel like you are passing out or in fear of your life. Dumb French Canadians might believe that. There are none of those idiots on the jury. Nice try though. Please share more of your medical expertise and idiotic theories. It's humorous.
ROTFALMFAO!!! YOU call THAT a laceration??!!! heh heh heh!!! Funny... every broken nose I've seen.... hockey, football, lacrosse injuries, etc... ALL resulted in black eyes. How come no black eyes??? hmmm... no black eyes, no concussion, no bone fracture/bruise, insignificant scratch on that cue ball of his..
Sorry... it just doesn't add up.

btw.... I completely agree with your French Canadian comment .... but at least they're one step above dumbazz snot nosed fright wing inbred teabagging amoronican bigots like you...
Ascendo Tuum

Ancaster, Canada

#64411 Jul 4, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop drinking it. It's making you stupid. LOL.
funny... it's you who is making the fool of himself.
Ken

Zephyrhills, FL

#64412 Jul 4, 2013
There may be a few more Trayvons when the verdict is read and Zimmerman walks out free and clear.

Try to control yourselfs .....don't be a Trayvon
Ascendo Tuum

Ancaster, Canada

#64413 Jul 4, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet the seasoned detective said his statements were believable. Nice try. Thank God your not a cop.
heh heh heh!!! Is that the same detective who said, after GI Janie claimed Trayvon jumped out at him from out of the bushes, "uh... Janie.... what bushes??"
Ascendo Tuum

Ancaster, Canada

#64414 Jul 4, 2013
Sorry morons...... Trayvon was murdered for winning a fight he didn't start.
Ken

Zephyrhills, FL

#64415 Jul 4, 2013
Tikk wrote:
Sequence of Events:
* GZ (aka Creepy guy) tries to detain Martin (aka Suspect), until cops arrived on scene.
* Martin refused to be manhandled by GZ.
* GZ and Martin gets into a shouting match, which leads to a scuffle.
* During the scuffle, GZ hurts his head on edge of the sidewalk and Martin punches him in the nose as he's loosen GZ's MMA-style grip.
* GZ goes ballistic and forces his way on top of Martin. Infuriated about Martin punching him and disrespecting his authority, GZ pulls out his gun.
* Martin eagle-spreads his arms out and says, "OK, you got me". GZ says, "No, you're going to die tonight MF".
* Terrorized, Martin screams and wails. GZ tells Martin to "Shut the F up". Martin continues to scream. GZ shoots him in the heart and re-holsters.
* Martin clutches his heart and when GZ gets up Martin rolls over on his chest, with his hands positioned underneath.
* GZ starts to formulate the lies he plans to tell to cover his tracks. The first being, that HE eagle-spread Martin's arms outward...(just in case witnesses saw him on to

* GZ was so preoccupied with trying to concoct a "Believable Story", he didn't notice that the first witness on the scene took cell phone pics of Martin's dead body.
WOW ......must have missed this during the States presentation ........this must have only aired on the B.E.T. Live court feed.
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

#64416 Jul 4, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Cops are no lie detectors; they can be deceived by those who know how cops operate.

_ Zimmerman took similar Criminal Justice courses cops take. After all, Zimmerman got an in his Criminal Justice class.... Smart crook/murderer!
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

#64419 Jul 4, 2013
Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW ......must have missed this during the States presentation ........this must have only aired on the B.E.T. Live court feed.
Based on evidence presented so far, this is one way an unbiased jury can put all the pieces together...

Location hidden

#64420 Jul 4, 2013
Pompano Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no need to argue when there are facts available. The chamber pressure of a 9mm is almost as high as a .357 magnum. In a light gun, thats going to jump a little. I've shot enough to know....even a Ruger .380 LCP doesn't like to stay in your grip. But enough to break a nose? No way, unless perhaps, you let the slide get you. Again, no DNA on the slide.
I had one of those, Jack. Damn thing was so small that I got rid of it Good gun for a 3 ft shot, but hard to hold with large hands.

Location hidden

#64421 Jul 4, 2013
DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>Cops are no lie detectors; they can be deceived by those who know how cops operate.
_ Zimmerman took similar Criminal Justice courses cops take. After all, Zimmerman got an in his Criminal Justice class.... Smart crook/murderer!
Every criminal thinks the way you do . I wonder why so many are arrested and convicted. Body language is better than a lie detector somteimes
Ascendo Tuum

Ancaster, Canada

#64422 Jul 4, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
And I hope he gets better soon.
well.... the Welcome Wagon at the state hoosegow is waiting for GI Janie's imminent arrival with frenzied annnnnnnnnnnnticipation!!!
Tikk

Bismarck, ND

#64423 Jul 4, 2013
It's amazing how GZ's blood and DNA was traceable on his own clothes, regardless of the rain.

However, all of GZ's blood and DNA on Martin was miraculously washed away by the rain, even the potential blood and skin cells beneath his nails.

It's also interesting how GZ's blood was flowing forward towards his face and not backwards, in the direction that his head was being "slammed". The blood flow was more indicative of someone leaning forward over something or someone.

In summary, if Martin punched, beat, slammed, MMA-styled, smothered, and held GZ's bloody face down, his blood and DNA would be have been all over Martin's clothes, especially his sleeves. Also, GZ's blood would have flowed backwards onto his collar and back of his shirt and jacket, which appeared to be clean and stain-free.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monrovia cousins convicted of murdering 16-year... (Jul '10) 2 hr choclett 349
Sebewaing teen on life support, police officer ... 3 hr Steel josh 1
Religious leaders call for outrage after baby s... 4 hr LouisvilleKYreport 1
Ex-corrections officer arraigned in fatal Swans... 5 hr Bluehawaii 2
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 7 hr Who 1,319
Michael Brown's family prepares to say goodbye 7 hr Justshootthebastard 12
Michael Blagg Gets Appellate Hearing (Jul '08) 11 hr Rae 166
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••