Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66327 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#64435 Jul 4, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
lol! here you go funky honkey,
<quoted text>lol! hey skunk honkey! You fckn cavemonkey, eruopean piece of sht! curve your tongue, before I stick pins into a doll with your fckn name on it! lol! you're an ignorant piece of sht! a reject and FREAK of nature! lol! Blacks are the most hated people because we are the first people of the earth , THE MOTHERS AND FATHERS TO ALL RACES. All human life traces back to Africa from a blackwoman, BUT YOU knoew that. You devils know truth, but your nature is to lie, and decieve , manipulate and do evil because your demonic creatures from hell! lol! CLASS DISMISSED SKUNK HONKEY! LOL! But I'm right here reading, and waiting, to joyfully check any and all of you lice infested european little dck, sheet wearing, take it in the az, savage az, cave monkey skunk honkies ,any time! dumbaz! now go do what you beast do best and kill your kids! lol! your truly, Treavor Dooley! lmao!!
krackersmacker.

The typically obese African female Sistah' Rachel Jeantel swore - under oath - that, despite 11 or more years of hard earned taxpayer money being shoveled down the Government school rat-hole in an attempt to educate her, that she is unable to read simple written English. Are you able to read the repetitious material that you have been cutting and pasting?

Ronald
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#64436 Jul 4, 2013
You really don't expect the State to show Zimmerman's wounds, do you? I am sure the Defense will have adequate proof of his wounds.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#64437 Jul 4, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> You are one sick sob. Id love to rid OUR country
It isn't your country, HomoOne.

And I'd beat the cr@p outta you, sonny.

Location hidden

#64441 Jul 4, 2013
Tikk wrote:
<quoted text>
So sad, you clearly have issues. I hope you receive the help that you need before you hurt yourself or someone else. God Bless.
You cheek turner, you!

Location hidden

#64444 Jul 4, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
Damn thing was so small that I got rid of it Good gun for a 3 ft shot, but hard to hold with large hands.
And the pedophile held a gun with one hand in front of his face when it pulled the trigger.

Gee... I wonder how the pedophile hurt his nose?
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#64448 Jul 4, 2013
You have to wonder how long the Prosecution will keep putting people on the stand that helps the Defense more then it helps them. I have never seen a more ill prepared murder case in my life.
YOUR MASTER

Ural, Russia

#64450 Jul 4, 2013
You SREGGIN best get out in that field an start picking before I get the whip BOYS!!!!!!
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#64452 Jul 4, 2013
Heydrich wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a very stupid Coon.
Heydrich.

After reading some of krackersmacker's repetitious posts, I have been wondering if they aren't being made by a White "Liberal" agent provocateur'. Certainly the Africans can't be THAT stupid.

Ronald

Location hidden

#64455 Jul 4, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
I have never seen a more ill prepared murder case in my life.
I have never seen a bigger liar in my life, LyingC*t74.
Cat74 wrote:
In the Holder-Obama Fast, and Furious project 250,000 weapons were lost,
YOUR MASTER

Ural, Russia

#64460 Jul 4, 2013
BOY !! take that bag off yo head, the fungus is rotting yo brain BOY !!!

Location hidden

#64461 Jul 4, 2013
The pedophile tells Hannity that he had never heard of the Stand Your Ground laws before he shot this boy.

And the state proves that zimmerman was lying.

That not only he "heard" of it, but he took a class and it was one of the few classes that he passed on the way to flunking out of community college- he got a "A".

So says the professor who taught the class.

Pedophile caught in a lie.

Again.

Here's to hoping that defense puts this fat lying polished turd on the stand.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#64467 Jul 4, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> My wife still watches the nightly news. I have given up and now considerer it the nightly views . Reading different pieces on the internet is a much better way of getting your news in my opinion I have neve watched any of the so called prime time shows such as rock center or it's predecessors . I did tune in to the last 5 or so minutes of 60 seconds to catch Andy Rooney though
If you want, take a peek at HLN's coverage....it's as if there is a whole nother trial going on.....It's such a sad commentary on how far journalistic integrity has fallen.....BTW, CBS's 60 Minutes and Sunday Morning are my two favorites....
Tikk

Bismarck, ND

#64473 Jul 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You cheek turner, you!
No, I'm just a God-fearing, Christian; not a hateful racist that claims to be a Christian.

Location hidden

#64477 Jul 4, 2013
Tikk wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm just a God-fearing, Christian; not a hateful racist that claims to be a Christian.
I was taught to not fear God when I was a kid... but then, my school didn't allow "colored" kids in either.

Location hidden

#64478 Jul 4, 2013
Inspector Beaver 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman passed 2 lie detector tests
He didn't, he hasn't, and he won't.

PS: the reason the defense won't put him on the stand is the prosecutor will rip him to shreds.

Location hidden

#64479 Jul 4, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder now if they trained him how to fool a voice analysis test
I wonder how zimmerman can say he never heard of the Stand Your Ground defense when the professor who taught him Stand Your Ground in a class he got a "A" on says otherwise.

One person is lying.

Here's a clue: the person who said he was broke when he had $135,000 in his PayPal account is lying.

PS: the reason voice stress tests aren't allowed as "evidence" is pathological liars- like yourself- aren't stressed when they flat out lie to your face.

Like when you told us that the pedophile followed Martin for less than ten seconds... for example.
Ascendo Tuum

Ancaster, Canada

#64481 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>
You must have us confused with your Eskimo neighbors to the north.
The only thing Americans keep in the trunks of their cars are jacks, spare tires, and the occasional dead enword...lol....but we always end up dumping that sh!t up north in YOUR country where it belongs.
Another snot nosed fright wing inbred amoronican bigot lie!!!! Here... for your reading enjoyment (another words... get mommy to read it to you if she's sober):
http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2525028-mou...
Ascendo Tuum

Ancaster, Canada

#64483 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>
You must have us confused with your Eskimo neighbors to the north.
The only thing Americans keep in the trunks of their cars are jacks, spare tires, and the occasional dead enword...lol....but we always end up dumping that sh!t up north in YOUR country where it belongs.
Eskimo neighbours to the North?? The ones in Caribou Barbie Land?? ROTFALMFAO!!! The land where you can see Russia from some brain dead bimbo's kitchen window??

Location hidden

#64484 Jul 4, 2013
Zimmerman passed a lie detector test.
Nope.
Ascendo Tuum

Ancaster, Canada

#64486 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>
We all know you're a "bottom boi" so there's no need to remind us of your perverted fantacies and analagies. But keep on taking it Ascendo Tumm and someday you'll end up in a wheelchair just like barefool with an ass-bag that always needs to be emptied.
aww.... testing the "gay" temperature out there before you get the nerve to come out of the closet, I see?? I don't know, Gaylord... your fright wing snot nosed inbred teabagging bigot friends are highly homophobic.... I highly doubt you'd survive.... better stay put, eh Nancy??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shirley man seeks appeal of his 2010 murder con... 2 hr Say what 1
News Streets calm after 71 arrested in Cleveland pro... 3 hr xplode 29
News Police ID shooting victims (Jan '10) 5 hr ann 2
News No animal cruelty charges after dog bite incident 6 hr Go Blue Forever 1
News Baltimore gets bloodier as arrests drop post-Fr... 6 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Phil Robertson talks against Atheists 7 hr Insults Are Easier 125
News Bridgeport man sentenced in connection with dri... 19 hr American Gentlema... 1
More from around the web