Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66309 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#64394 Jul 4, 2013
reggin wrote:
<quoted text>
A six foot fall with momentum vs head slams at 6inchs, you better pray that master ape of your feeds your ape family for life.
Stick to collecting an breeding fat sows like mom an leave thinking to real humans.
Really?? A guy falls 6 feet off a bike and doesn't put his hands out to break the fall?? as opposed to a guy who apparently is immobilized by this huge (what is it now?? oh ya...) 6 foot 6, 200 pound, 21 year old NFL linebacking prospect and has his head slammed repeatedly until he almost passes out. AND YET... amazingly... GI Janie magically summons super strength grabs his gun, that he has to go cross body for and.. yadda yadda yadaa!!!

you better pray that master ape of your feeds your ape family for life. Stick to collecting an breeding fat sows like mom an leave thinking to real humans.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#64395 Jul 4, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> Juan is a trip.. The ultimate black man. Excuses for every occasion Juan probably even has an excuse for the poverty pompa
...Fox's own Uncle Tom.....HLN, MSNBC and CNN own a lot more.....Did BET purchase HLN?
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#64397 Jul 4, 2013
DOA wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Dumb FK , stay off wikipedia.
Hey Dumb FK , IT WASN'T SPRITE.... and IT WASN'T JOLLY RANCHERS.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#64399 Jul 4, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> CNN has been coming around on a variety of news stories. You can't watch/ read just one news source and be objective. I don't know about you, but I find NBC and CBS to be the most biased of the major networks Saw a bit of HLC last night and had to turn it off after a minute or so . Those people are so desperate to see Zimmeramn in a cell you would think they are sponsored by the NBP and Shabazz what's his name
We actually switched from NBC to CBS Nightly News, due to NBC getting caught editing George's police phone call.....Wish Congress and the FCC would revamp the vacant Journalistic Integrity Levels....Corporate Greed has taken over for the American Way....

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#64400 Jul 4, 2013
reggin wrote:
<quoted text>
This prosecution is nothing but scum.
These scum are using the DNA BS, because they know they have nothing, they figure they can blind side these women with DNA.
Lets see the defense have 3 women touch the gun then get it wet, then have them run a TDNA, lets see these scum prove that it is so infallible.
If the ape attacked knocked Zimmerman down and slammed his head and he was disoriented, but his only though was to get his gun, how the F do they think his DNA is going to be all over the ape.
Lets see the scum prove this, reenact the situation in court, get the clothes wet and then give it to a lab that has no clue who touched it, then we will see how well the BS of DNA actually works.
The problem with juries is most of the members watch TV . IF O'Mara puts on a defense . I am sure he has a DNA expert that will debunk yesterdays weak testimony
Truth

Rome, GA

#64402 Jul 4, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Is that like the fake jury on Vinny Palitano on HLN?....He has a jury, almost all black....Curiously, they think the prosecution has nailed it...lol....
They definitely picked some of the dumbest on HLN.
Truth

Rome, GA

#64403 Jul 4, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dumbazz.... it's what GI Janie said... and what he said and his physical injuries DON'T MATCH.... meaning HE LIED (yet again). Nice try with the deflection, though....
Broke nose lacerations to head are consistent with being punched in nose and head slammed on concrete per state witness. Not having concussion or skull fracture doesn't mean you can't feel like you are passing out or in fear of your life. Dumb French Canadians might believe that. There are none of those idiots on the jury. Nice try though. Please share more of your medical expertise and idiotic theories. It's humorous.
Truth

Rome, GA

#64404 Jul 4, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Then how did he get those injuries? After all, we have an eye witness that states he was on the ground, getting beat, and screaming for help.
Wasting your time with that idiot. Can't fix stupid.
Truth

Rome, GA

#64405 Jul 4, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>ah.... but it does. It tells us he lied. And if he lied about that... and he lied about not being in a pretrial diversionary program previously, and he lied about Trayvon jumping out at him from out of the bushes, and he lied to the judge about not having money.... just exactly WHAT ELSE IS HE LYING ABOUT?? If you look at the genesis of his various statements.... they all change after the police poke holes in the previous one.
Yet the seasoned detective said his statements were believable. Nice try. Thank God your not a cop.
Truth

Rome, GA

#64406 Jul 4, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMFAO!! Really dumbazz?? Purple Drank is made with SPRITE (not Ice Tea) and Jolly Ranchers (not Skittles) and cough syrup (which he didn't have possession of). Fcuking lying racist.
Stop drinking it. It's making you stupid. LOL.
Truth

Rome, GA

#64407 Jul 4, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>Is this the same guy who now says he doesn't really know who was on the bottom??
Watch the trial. He testified in court that Zimmerman was on bottom screaming. You don't seem to know much about the case. LOL.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#64408 Jul 4, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>We actually switched from NBC to CBS Nightly News, due to NBC getting caught editing George's police phone call.....Wish Congress and the FCC would revamp the vacant Journalistic Integrity Levels....Corporate Greed has taken over for the American Way....
My wife still watches the nightly news. I have given up and now considerer it the nightly views . Reading different pieces on the internet is a much better way of getting your news in my opinion I have neve watched any of the so called prime time shows such as rock center or it's predecessors . I did tune in to the last 5 or so minutes of 60 seconds to catch Andy Rooney though
Tikk

Bismarck, ND

#64409 Jul 4, 2013
Sequence of Events:

* GZ (aka Creepy guy) tries to detain Martin (aka Suspect), until cops arrived on scene.

* Martin refused to be manhandled by GZ.

* GZ and Martin gets into a shouting match, which leads to a scuffle.

* During the scuffle, GZ hurts his head on edge of the sidewalk and Martin punches him in the nose as he's loosen GZ's MMA-style grip.

* GZ goes ballistic and forces his way on top of Martin. Infuriated about Martin punching him and disrespecting his authority, GZ pulls out his gun.

* Martin eagle-spreads his arms out and says, "OK, you got me". GZ says, "No, you're going to die tonight MF".

* Terrorized, Martin screams and wails. GZ tells Martin to "Shut the F up". Martin continues to scream. GZ shoots him in the heart and re-holsters.

* Martin clutches his heart and when GZ gets up Martin rolls over on his chest, with his hands positioned underneath.

* GZ starts to formulate the lies he plans to tell to cover his tracks. The first being, that HE eagle-spread Martin's arms outward...(just in case witnesses saw him on top).

* GZ was so preoccupied with trying to concoct a "Believable Story", he didn't notice that the first witness on the scene took cell phone pics of Martin's dead body.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#64410 Jul 4, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Broke nose lacerations to head are consistent with being punched in nose and head slammed on concrete per state witness. Not having concussion or skull fracture doesn't mean you can't feel like you are passing out or in fear of your life. Dumb French Canadians might believe that. There are none of those idiots on the jury. Nice try though. Please share more of your medical expertise and idiotic theories. It's humorous.
ROTFALMFAO!!! YOU call THAT a laceration??!!! heh heh heh!!! Funny... every broken nose I've seen.... hockey, football, lacrosse injuries, etc... ALL resulted in black eyes. How come no black eyes??? hmmm... no black eyes, no concussion, no bone fracture/bruise, insignificant scratch on that cue ball of his..
Sorry... it just doesn't add up.

btw.... I completely agree with your French Canadian comment .... but at least they're one step above dumbazz snot nosed fright wing inbred teabagging amoronican bigots like you...
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#64411 Jul 4, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop drinking it. It's making you stupid. LOL.
funny... it's you who is making the fool of himself.
Ken

Polk City, FL

#64412 Jul 4, 2013
There may be a few more Trayvons when the verdict is read and Zimmerman walks out free and clear.

Try to control yourselfs .....don't be a Trayvon
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#64413 Jul 4, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet the seasoned detective said his statements were believable. Nice try. Thank God your not a cop.
heh heh heh!!! Is that the same detective who said, after GI Janie claimed Trayvon jumped out at him from out of the bushes, "uh... Janie.... what bushes??"
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#64414 Jul 4, 2013
Sorry morons...... Trayvon was murdered for winning a fight he didn't start.
Ken

Polk City, FL

#64415 Jul 4, 2013
Tikk wrote:
Sequence of Events:
* GZ (aka Creepy guy) tries to detain Martin (aka Suspect), until cops arrived on scene.
* Martin refused to be manhandled by GZ.
* GZ and Martin gets into a shouting match, which leads to a scuffle.
* During the scuffle, GZ hurts his head on edge of the sidewalk and Martin punches him in the nose as he's loosen GZ's MMA-style grip.
* GZ goes ballistic and forces his way on top of Martin. Infuriated about Martin punching him and disrespecting his authority, GZ pulls out his gun.
* Martin eagle-spreads his arms out and says, "OK, you got me". GZ says, "No, you're going to die tonight MF".
* Terrorized, Martin screams and wails. GZ tells Martin to "Shut the F up". Martin continues to scream. GZ shoots him in the heart and re-holsters.
* Martin clutches his heart and when GZ gets up Martin rolls over on his chest, with his hands positioned underneath.
* GZ starts to formulate the lies he plans to tell to cover his tracks. The first being, that HE eagle-spread Martin's arms outward...(just in case witnesses saw him on to

* GZ was so preoccupied with trying to concoct a "Believable Story", he didn't notice that the first witness on the scene took cell phone pics of Martin's dead body.
WOW ......must have missed this during the States presentation ........this must have only aired on the B.E.T. Live court feed.
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

#64416 Jul 4, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet the seasoned detective said his statements were believable. Nice try. Thank God your not a cop.
Cops are no lie detectors; they can be deceived by those who know how cops operate.

_ Zimmerman took similar Criminal Justice courses cops take. After all, Zimmerman got an in his Criminal Justice class.... Smart crook/murderer!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man arrested in fatal N.Ky. shooting (Jul '10) 2 hr JUST ME 14
News City purchases former Club Majestic 4 years aft... 4 hr Will Dockery 1
News Driver in fatal drive-by shooting gets 30 years (Jun '07) 15 hr Vonna 3
News 3 Wounded In Canoga Park Gang-Related Shooting (Feb '07) Sun Droopz 435
News Third-degree murder charges filed in... Sun are you fking blind 3
News Scher, Montrose physician and convicted murdere... (Jan '11) Jan 13 Avenger 9
News Man Shot In The Face During Drive-By In Norwalk (Jan '07) Jan 13 tellinitlikeitis 7
More from around the web