Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66312 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

too much

Roseville, MI

#63600 Jul 1, 2013
The parents are happy. They got paid off.
Inspector Beaver 2

Houston, TX

#63601 Jul 1, 2013
too much wrote:
The parents are happy. They got paid off.
They got millions,...but they're still out looking for blood!
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

#63602 Jul 1, 2013
Inspector Beaver 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
They got millions,...but they're still out looking for blood!
Who paid $ Millions, Zimmerman? Yeah, Zimmerman sued NBC, trying to cash in on Martin's blood....
too much

Roseville, MI

#63603 Jul 1, 2013
DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>
Who paid $ Millions, Zimmerman? Yeah, Zimmerman sued NBC, trying to cash in on Martin's blood....
How much did Zimmerman get?
Angry UN-Hyphenated Guy

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#63604 Jul 1, 2013
<quoted text>
The HOA of the gated community had liability Ins, BUT the limit was too low, I guess only one million per occurrence. So, the attys. for the thug's parents made a deal with the HOA: Each of the over 300 units(houses) had a one time $2000 assessment-ergo the thug's parents are flush with blood money.
Angry UN-Hyphenated Guy

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#63605 Jul 1, 2013
too much wrote:
<quoted text>
How much did Zimmerman get?
The question should be: How much will George Zimmerman get? 5 or 10 million?
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#63606 Jul 1, 2013
Lets hope Zimmermans attorneys pound every sob involved with civil suits! Id like to see him end up rich over this. Maybe set up a shooting range and gun store too!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#63607 Jul 1, 2013
<quoted text>
But, Not like Trayvon's folks....

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#63608 Jul 1, 2013
Inspector Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure speculation!...
Pure numbnut logic.
Pure BS!
Pure witness testamony. Loud voices first, then the sound of feet scuffleing. Then the sound of bodies hitting the ground and more scuffleing.

Location hidden

#63609 Jul 1, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Lets hope Zimmermans attorneys pound every sob involved with civil suits! Id like to see him end up rich over this. Maybe set up a shooting range and gun store too!
Retiring to a villa, in the south of France.....lol....and a condo in Boca Raton....lol....
Sam I Am

Mountain Home, AR

#63610 Jul 1, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Time for you....to apologize for your lies about George Zimmerman.....
Black males are targeted by cops because, well, it works. Look at Trayvon Martin. Zim knew nothing about this kid other than his skin color and low and behold, he got himself a pot smoking, jewelry stealing, bus driver assaulting, gang banger wannabe. Call it profiling, I call it efficient allocation of resources (I know, big words for you and Rachel Jeantel).

Location hidden

#63611 Jul 1, 2013
.....Zazz?.........
Cat74

United States

#63614 Jul 1, 2013
People who face up to the criminal element will always be attacked by the very criminals they try to rid society of until we get rid of our corrupt political system. We will get back to normal, at some point in time. We aren't Rome, and we will prevail.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#63616 Jul 1, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>Black males are targeted by cops because, well, it works. Look at Trayvon Martin. Zim knew nothing about this kid other than his skin color and low and behold, he got himself a pot smoking, jewelry stealing, bus driver assaulting, gang banger wannabe. Call it profiling, I call it efficient allocation of resources (I know, big words for you and Rachel Jeantel).
Oh he was "racially profiled"? Wow no shit! He was wandering around scoping out victims in the rain while wearing a hooded sweatshirt hiding his face and yakking on a cell phone in an area that he didn't live in and was unknown to neighbors. Oh by the way since Zimmermans obligation was to spot and point out to police any suspicious activity he also mentioned after a direct question that he looked BLACK. Well the little son of a slut wasn't white so what the hell? Sure his race was mentioned. And he then stalked Zimmerman as he tried to follow him to report his exact location to police. Those assholes always get away. Bingo George nailed this one after he attacked and should be rewarded for it!

Deltona Fla

#63617 Jul 1, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
People who face up to the criminal element will always be attacked by the very criminals they try to rid society of until we get rid of our corrupt political system. We will get back to normal, at some point in time. We aren't Rome, and we will prevail.
Yep, like I say, With you it is about Rat Wing politics, not the evedence
Inspector Beaver 2

Seychelles

#63618 Jul 1, 2013
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Pure witness testamony. Loud voices first, then the sound of feet scuffleing. Then the sound of bodies hitting the ground and more scuffleing.
Pure racism!...Pure ear witness BS!

The sound of shuflin'?...in the rain?

...sound of bodies hittin' the ground?...the wet grass?

...the sidewalk?...lol.

Keep shufflin' along there.

GFY!

Deltona Fla

#63619 Jul 1, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>Black males are targeted by cops because, well, it works. Look at Trayvon Martin. Zim knew nothing about this kid other than his skin color and low and behold, he got himself a pot smoking, jewelry stealing, bus driver assaulting, gang banger wannabe. Call it profiling, I call it efficient allocation of resources (I know, big words for you and Rachel Jeantel).
No proof that any jewlery was ever stolen. He never assaulted any bus driver. Did not belong to any gang (other then Pop Warner football". As far as pot smoking,, odds are that if you are 17 you have smoked pot. So according to you anyone who has smoked pot is a violent criminal.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#63620 Jul 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pa! Pa! here comes dem black UN hellycopters!
You are a m/f c/s liar.
But we knew that already,eh?
With Barack Hussein Obama one never knows if he might send them? You are short on the King's English, but that was already known Ghetto Dweller. Buck up and use proper English, even Ghetto dwellers should have some sense of decorum. But wif you an eighth grade certificate, might be a stretch??
Speakeasys

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#63621 Jul 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Allen Goin was arrested, was he not? This has nothing to do with Trayvon's murder. Nothing.
I'm amazed that so many of you still don't grasp why there was public outrage at the murder of Trayvon.
I'm amazed that you still believe the screams for help were coming from Trayvon Martin.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#63622 Jul 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote: Pa! Pa! here comes dem black UN hellycopters! You are a m/f c/s liar. But we knew that already,eh?
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TKPEED6J6ONM651...
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>With Barack Hussein Obama one never knows if he might send them? You are short on the King's English, but that was already known Ghetto Dweller. Buck up and use proper English, even Ghetto dwellers should have some sense of decorum. But wif you an eighth grade certificate, might be a stretch??
This is true and I agree they should but we are zeroing in, I think. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities name 43-year-old man whose head, ha... 9 hr Oh well 1
News Milwaukee Riots After Police Shoot Black Suspec... 16 hr Go Blue Forever 163
News Walker knocks Clinton for her Milwaukee shootin... 16 hr Mite Be 325
News While Milwaukee Burns, Obama Plays Golf Fri Snidely70448 3
News Man sentenced to 17 years in 2013 homicide Thu They cannot kill ... 2
News Jury Selection Expected in 2010 Mathis Murder Case (Apr '13) Thu Sad 77
News Two Charged In Home Invasion Robbery and Rape (Aug '10) Aug 24 little sista 170
More from around the web