Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66318 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#63409 Jun 30, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> And when people try to tell you of all of the black on white racial crime you go blank.
I cannot help you have a fantasy that the things that come out of your mouth are true.

They aren't.

Black people bleed the same color as white people.

I can assure you of this, you racist bigot.

Let us all pray your kind will die out by the next generation.
Cat74

United States

#63410 Jun 30, 2013
These parents need to think about who will feed their children before they breed like roaches. They have no right to expect others to feed, and cloth, and try to educate children from parents who could care less if their children eat or not. We had 3 children. We would have had more if we could afford them. Now the Democrats want us to take care of our own children, and the children of people who should never have had children to begin with. Not funny any more, and not a good idea after generations of needy greedy people making demands while they lay around doing nothing.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#63411 Jun 30, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot help you have a fantasy that the things that come out of your mouth are true.
They aren't.
Black people bleed the same color as white people.
I can assure you of this, you racist bigot.
Let us all pray your kind will die out by the next generation.
Black on white crime...black on white crime....black on white crime....black on white crime....No fantasy. Even have sen my old neighborhood be destroyed and people assaulted, raped, maimed, killed and so much more. Nice black folks there are. Nice white folks there are. Just many more nice white folks then black folks. Something for nothing will and is expanding to us all. So enjoy and do not call others haters. this is your agenda that you love. Now get it from the rich. You already got it from your neighbors.
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

#63412 Jun 30, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> And when people try to tell you of all of the black on white racial crime you go blank. Real blank. The same stories even worse that we never will get from the elitist controlled media.
You are so dumb!

If the Media start harping on members of Minority groups attacking whites, it's like urging folks into a race riot...

With race riots, government must get involved to restore peace. Law-enforcement is required to shoot or neutralized armed civilians/ perpetrators, most likely Whites avenging their race....

Do you want to see that or be one of the subsequent victims?

We know Republican whites tend to be hot-headed,too. Some of them were throwing bricks and shooting bullets at Democratic offices nation wide during the passing of the legislation period. And recently, there was that White Republican committing murder suicide attacking that Sikh Temple in response to Fox News and Talk-radio hateful messages.....
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#63413 Jun 30, 2013
DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so dumb!
If the Media start harping on members of Minority groups attacking whites, it's like urging folks into a race riot...
With race riots, government must get involved to restore peace. Law-enforcement is required to shoot or neutralized armed civilians/ perpetrators, most likely Whites avenging their race....
Do you want to see that or be one of the subsequent victims?
We know Republican whites tend to be hot-headed,too. Some of them were throwing bricks and shooting bullets at Democratic offices nation wide during the passing of the legislation period. And recently, there was that White Republican committing murder suicide attacking that Sikh Temple in response to Fox News and Talk-radio hateful messages.....
Happiness is a warm gun. No more victims. Only the vengeance that comes from the getting even that comes from the evil presidents vengeance. One shot to the head, one shot to the chest...

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#63414 Jun 30, 2013
The star witness must have been told that would be the next Madonna.

Location hidden

#63415 Jun 30, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
These parents need to think
You don't think.
Cat74 wrote:
We have a couple loud barking dogs, so I would hear if anyone came into the house without an invitation. I would probably shoot first, as soon as I determined it was a stranger, and let God sort it out.

Atlanta, GA

#63416 Jun 30, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
These parents need to think about who will feed their children before they breed like roaches. They have no right to expect others to feed, and cloth, and try to educate children from parents who could care less if their children eat or not. We had 3 children. We would have had more if we could afford them.....
So, you are admitting practicing and supporting ABORTION and birth-control pills use?

_ Folks will have sex and have babies; you can't control that!

_ If you don't force on members of minority groups the choice of low-pay/hard labor versus NO labor, they should be able to feed their children, too.

Let me add, I would not classify burglars as lazy people.
Robbery/stealing is immoral, but robbery is like a mercenary job, froth with danger.... Lazy people may snatch a purse or something, but to be successful, burglars must put a lot of work and efforts in their enterprises. If society won't give a job to former convicts or a smart members of minority groups, they'll find creative or criminal ways to hustle and survive... We create or feed the criminal culture.

Location hidden

#63417 Jun 30, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Happiness is a warm gun..
Here's a warm gun for you:

ST. LOUIS • A man with a history of domestic violence fatally shot his wife and their 3-year-old son before killing himself in their south St. Louis home, police said.

Police said the 35-year-old man died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound. His wife, 26, and child were shot multiple times. Their names had not been released.

The victims were discovered by their landlord inside a home in the 3400 block of Tennessee Avenue about 10:44 a.m. Saturday.

Police said the man had been charged in May, accused of hitting his wife with a tire iron, and was wanted in that attack. The couple and their son had just moved into the home on Tennessee three days ago.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#63418 Jun 30, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a warm gun for you:
ST. LOUIS • A man with a history of domestic violence fatally shot his wife and their 3-year-old son before killing himself in their south St. Louis home, police said.
Police said the 35-year-old man died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound. His wife, 26, and child were shot multiple times. Their names had not been released.
The victims were discovered by their landlord inside a home in the 3400 block of Tennessee Avenue about 10:44 a.m. Saturday.
Police said the man had been charged in May, accused of hitting his wife with a tire iron, and was wanted in that attack. The couple and their son had just moved into the home on Tennessee three days ago.
You can find these stories but not find the ones in front of your face!

Atlanta, GA

#63420 Jun 30, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Happiness is a warm gun......
Temporary happiness, like the rapist's temporary pleasure, because once you got caught killing, you'll spend time in prison without your warm gun. But I'm sure, in prison, if you are not too ugly, Bubba could plug your tail with his "warm gun"...

Location hidden

#63423 Jun 30, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> You can find these stories but not find the ones in front of your face!
You choose to ignore them.

They happen every single day, several times a day.

(quote)
A 23-year-old Gretna man told investigators that he was showing off his recently purchased AR-15 semi-automatic rifle to a group of friends on Sunday morning when it accidentally discharged and killed a 16-year-old friend from Marrero, according to the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office.

Trey Stahl, 16, of the 2800 block of Barataria Boulevard in Marrero, was found by first responders with a gunshot to his neck, lying dead on the kitchen floor.

Christian Cardon, of the 1700 block of Gulf Drive, was booked on Sunday morning with one count of negligent homicide, defined as the killing of a human being by criminal negligence. If convicted of the charge, it carries no minimum prison sentence and a maximum of five years behind bars.

Cardon stated that he had left the weapon's magazine in his vehicle prior to bringing it into a friend's home on the 2000 block of James Drive in Marrero, according to the Sheriff's Office. However, Cardon claimed that he didn't realize the weapon had a live round in its chamber.

Location hidden

#63424 Jun 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well he protested with his fists and that's why he's no longer around and we have a trial.
We have a trial because it is no longer legal to kill black boys for being on the sidewalk, even in Florida.

You keep forgetting that you told use that the pedophile followed this boy for no more than ten seconds.

Location hidden

#63425 Jun 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Several months went by, winter turned to spring, and spring became summer, and I got to meet my elderly neighbor.
You are a m/f c/s lying sack of [email protected]

PS: people don't have wings and they can't fly south for the winter.

Location hidden

#63426 Jun 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
In 2011, means-tested federal welfare spending was government’s largest budget item. Federal spending on the 83 programs reached $745.84 billion,
Cost of Bush war in Iraq =$2000 billion

Location hidden

#63427 Jun 30, 2013
(quote)
TANF benefit levels are so low that they are not sufficient in any state to raise a family's income above 50 percent of the poverty line. In 14 states, monthly benefit levels are less than $300 for a family of three (less than $3,600, or 20 percent of the poverty line, on an annual basis).

I guess that explains why you work under the table in your section eight housing, eh, Pinocchio?

Atlanta, GA

#63428 Jun 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I always remembered that lesson my elderly neighbor taught me; not so much because of the birds, but because of how it related to our society.
On behalf of the world, I thank you for saving the birds!

_ If I'm still alive when it happens, I'll make to remind them Negroes that Ray saved them from the white Democrat extinction program!

_ Besides taking away funds for the education of their kids and cutting social programs for the poor, what else have you done to help the poor?

- If you know people who do hiring, what percentage of their workforce are Negroes?

- Do you believe our corporations and our farmers will go into extinction, too, because Republicans continue to subsidize them while cutting food stamps for the poor?

_ You think of them poor folks as injured racing horses that must be destroyed for their own good...

_ Do them Negroes have anything to say about their own future or do you believe, as a superior being, God gives you the power to decide what's good for them?

“Everyone deserves a chance”

Since: Nov 10

Bring God back N2 your life!

#63429 Jun 30, 2013
Zimmerman took the law into his own hands.

Martin was cutting through the neighborhood to get home as he was walking back from the cornerstore. I would have even felt a little uneasy if I knew someone was stalking and watching me.

Prayers to the Martin Family.
Cat74

United States

#63433 Jun 30, 2013
I may not be able to control women who act like animals, and breed with anything still breathing, but I can sure voice my disdain for those scummy broads, and refuse to pay for their abortions. They are no better then the street thugs they sleep around with.
Inspector Beaver 1

Little Rock, AR

#63435 Jun 30, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, that was meant for the delusional Swampmudd....who enjoy's his own, manufactured version of events....
No need to apologise,..there are millions like the swamppud. I posted to you about it earlier but barefool had it removed. My posts start to mysteriously dissapear whenever that sick pr!ck shows up.

He can't handle it when the Truth hits close to home,...or in his case,...close to homo...lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama to seek healing in Orlando even as politi... 2 hr Where Is My America 55
News Police shootings are rarity in region 17 hr Rod Knox 9
News Newspaper: Man given clemency in murder case fa... 18 hr LGBT for NCexit a... 1
News Man who shot 3-year-old boy was celebrating gan... 20 hr bozo 1
News Dalon Smoot Fri d pants 3
News 1 Fatally Shot, 1 Wounded In San Juan Capistrano (Aug '06) Fri SBY 164
News Pre-trial motions leading up to trial of Hallam... Thu picture it 1
More from around the web