Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,346

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#62592 Jun 26, 2013
DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, impeaching this witness means $h1t anyway. Cornerstone of Zimmerman attorney's opening statement has already been impeached!
_Zimmerman side claim self-defense because, they say, George shot Trayvon to stop the "brutal banging" of the skull of Zimmerman on the concrete path by Martin. Big F_ckng Lie!
_ Yesterday, State has introduced in evidence pictures of Martin's dead body on the grass, 6 to 12 feet away from concrete path. So, how did Trayvon's body get that far from concrete if George said he had to slide from under Martin's body to get up, as Travon was straddling him?
_ To believe Trayvon was on top on George when he got shot in the heart, you must also believe that Zimmerman was able to carry the dead body 6 to 12 feet from concrete path to the grass, were Trayvon's body was found..... or that piece of concrete George is talking about is still hidden in his lying ass????
These people aren't interested in facts. Trayvon's color is enough for them to believe his death was warranted. His murder was not warranted. He was shot to death while he was standing up begging for help, begging for his life.

He knew the man who had followed him, stalked him, and accosted him was going to murder him because Zimmerman told him.

Poor kid never had a chance. If he had been the thug the racist liars are claiming he was, he would not be dead.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#62593 Jun 26, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Zazz! How are you? Keepin' up the fight I see. Fat-Ass Zimmerman "The Killer" is toast! Just sayin'...
Hello, hello, hello. Please don't leave me alone with these racist haters anymore.

Yes, we're just a few weeks away from a convictions.

All the "facts" these bigots have made up over the past year and few months are proving to be made up shit, as any thinking person has known all along.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#62594 Jun 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Attacking a man, pinning him down, blackening both of his eyes, pounding his head into the cement, and breaking his nose is not minding your own business.
Pinned? So how could Zimmerman have possibly fought for his weapon and won?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#62595 Jun 26, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> All reason and logic are excluded when you are dealing with blacks, appeasers or apologists! Its ridiculous to debate with things that refuse to acknowledge the facts. Some of these lunatics act as though Zimmerman was not touched. Had that been the case and since there are no reliable eye witnesses it would have left some doubt. However there is NO doubt Martin attacked Zimmerman. And got what he needed!
That's why you don't debate son.

Since: Jan 13

Spokane, WA

#62596 Jun 26, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, hello, hello. Please don't leave me alone with these racist haters anymore.
All the "facts" these bigots have made up over the past year and few months are proving to be made up shit, as any thinking person has known all along.
Zazz:

Don't let the racists here get to you.

They are ignorant, poisonous, and not so smart, at all. Not even a challenge for you! I got tired of toying with them. Kinda like my neighbor's cat who toys with the mouse before killing it. Playfully tossing it up in the air repeatedly. It's funny for a minute, but then it makes you kinda sad. I have saved a mouse or two, but then I realized that I can't save them all. The racists here will suffer their own demise. Truly sad...

Off topic...Texas Senator Wendy Davis for Mayor, maybe more? Governor Rick Perry just burried himself, and maybe the entire Republican party nationally. Hmmmmm...

Spokane, WA

#62597 Jun 26, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Zazz:
Don't let the racists here get to you.
They are ignorant, poisonous, and not so smart, at all. Not even a challenge for you! I got tired of toying with them. Kinda like my neighbor's cat who toys with the mouse before killing it. Playfully tossing it up in the air repeatedly. It's funny for a minute, but then it makes you kinda sad. I have saved a mouse or two, but then I realized that I can't save them all. The racists here will suffer their own demise. Truly sad...
Off topic...Texas Senator Wendy Davis for Mayor, maybe more? Governor Rick Perry just burried himself, and maybe the entire Republican party nationally. Hmmmmm...
Sorry...I meant Texas Senator Wendy Davis for "Governor", not Mayor.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#62600 Jun 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how that wasn't reported on the news this evening. Unlike you, I have a job and can't watch the trial.
Hard to get the reception down in the basement of that section eight housing since the air waves went digital, eh, Pinocchio.

You also told us all that you didn't post during the work day, funny how that works out, eh?

I guess you have your eleven breaks during the day so that don't count.

Location hidden

#62601 Jun 27, 2013
serfs up wrote:
This case was never about racism until the race baiters entered the fray.
The case became about race when the pedophile turned the truck around because he saw someone he thought was black walking though his neighborhood.

Location hidden

#62602 Jun 27, 2013
serfs up wrote:
However the courts and self hating whites are still in control with minorities who know how to play the system and steal from their neighbors.
Cross burning later tonight, eh, sonny?

Who do you think steal in white neighborhoods, you stupid cracker?

Spokane, WA

#62604 Jun 27, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> It became about race when the real haters opened their mouths from a distance. Including the one at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. More and more people are so tired of being tired of this. It is a shame that you progressives don't practice what you preach about tolerance and justice. Its bad enough we have criminal acts that far exceed anything in the world by a long shot. At least have the courtesy of giving this man a fair trial without showing your contempt for others. The Trayvon Martin death show is nothing but a pawn for the real haters who make a good buck off of perceived racism. And some of them were supposedly close to him. You can't bring Martin back, but make sure Zimmerman is guilty before you hang him. All of us would think want the same if we were charged with a crime.
You're kinda WHACKO, huh?
TRUTH

Lexington, KY

#62607 Jun 27, 2013
Still no proof that Zimmerman was the aggressor. The real racists are the ones who believe Zimmerman to be guilty based solely om Martin's race and Zimmerman's lack of blackness. Martin was one of those xenophobes proven by his girlfriends admission that he was using racial slurs. What? Blacks can't be racists? They can and they (as in his gf) can be full of contempt in court. She also has perjured herself by lying. Where are the prosecutors for that? The standard by which Zimmerman's wife was held is not the same as for Martin's gf. It's a pity, and those of you who support their lack of professionalism, you should br ashamed.

There is a plethora of evidence to show that Martin was the aggressor. He had no cuts or bruises anywhere on his body except his hands. ZIMMERMAN DID! Martin wasn't scared. He had the opportunity to continue running to his place. At some point, he turned around for confrontation. Zimmerman couldn't have confronted Martin if hr had kept going. Zimmerman did NOT break any laws and should be commended for his heroic protection of his community that had been terrorized by burglaries and B & E's. Wake up people and quit persecuting a man who exercised his right to live. Just imagine if you were being treated the same by the justice system. It's just plain wrong. Guilty until proven innocent? That isn' t the way it is supposed to work.
TRUTH

Lexington, KY

#62609 Jun 27, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
These people aren't interested in facts. Trayvon's color is enough for them to believe his death was warranted. His murder was not warranted. He was shot to death while he was standing up begging for help, begging for his life.
He knew the man who had followed him, stalked him, and accosted him was going to murder him because Zimmerman told him.
Poor kid never had a chance. If he had been the thug the racist liars are claiming he was, he would not be dead.
You've got to realize how stupid you sound. Either that or your so blinded by racism that you refuse to look at the evidence supporting Zimmerman's story. There is NO evidence supporting Zimmerman's guilt. Wake up.
Inspector Beaver

Walnut, CA

#62612 Jun 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you one of those white supremacist thugs incarcerated in one of those prisons in the desert?
I'm a free man posting from paradise.

Got a problem with that?

You people always play the race card when you don't get your way.

...like spoiled little brats.

GFY sonny!
Inspector Beaver

Walnut, CA

#62613 Jun 27, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry...I meant Texas Senator Wendy Davis for "Governor", not Mayor.
Oh please Mr. Citizen, from the lilly white town of Spokane, please don't leave zazz alone on here with all these nasty ass racist republican pr!cks who poke fun of her elephant-like body and her rodant-sized brain!

Please Mr. Citizen!
Inspector Beaver

Walnut, CA

#62614 Jun 27, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello hello hello...Oh goodie, goodie, goodie!...but where's Crisco?

Crisco!...where your big fat ass hiding?
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#62615 Jun 27, 2013
<quoted text>
She's not ugly!
_Like Zimmerman, she's overweight, but if you look closely, you can see there is a pretty girl in there...
_Also, she may not speak standard English, but I don't believe she's dumb. You'll note that she's very precise with dates; better than Zimmerman's lawyers...
You are too superficial or dumb to appreciate folks inner beauty and strength...
No shes not ugly. Its worse than that.
Standard English? Hahahaha! That's funny. No she doesn't speak "standard" English. She speaks that all so common cross of ghetto slang mized with Swahili. It was all she could do to not throw in MF and ho etc.
Inner beauty? Lets set this record straight. Shes 100% coon genetics straight outa Tanzania with blue gums. Her Dad was a silverback and her mom a sheboon from hell. The apples don't fall far from the tree. Oooops I mean bananas hahaha.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#62616 Jun 27, 2013
Inspector Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
You're part of the culture, you got it in for Zimmerman because he represents authority, because he worked with the police, and we all know how you guys feel about the police. Admit it!....you're willing to see an innocent man go to prison because you don't like him....sure, he might be an assho!e, maybe, but that's a far cry from being a murderer.
I don't want to see an innocent man go to prison, black, white, or brown!
By George....You've struck LOGIC GOLD....Many in life will alway's insist acting like the poor, sad, underinformed and unemployable dregs of society...truly the worst racists among us.......As, everyone will reach their own zeniths.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#62617 Jun 27, 2013
Inspector Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello hello hello...Oh goodie, goodie, goodie!...but where's Crisco?
Crisco!...where your big fat ass hiding?
Carefully use some discretion in selecting your battles, here....Some just won't be worth the effort, they are way too racist, and think George should be hung, no matter the evidence.....they aren't worth it, longterm.....just sayin....lol....
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

#62620 Jun 27, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Carefully use some discretion in selecting your battles, here....Some just won't be worth the effort, they are way too racist, and think George should be hung, no matter the evidence.....they aren't worth it, longterm.....just sayin....lol....
_You can't defend George's hateful murder of a Negro teen with fact, so you are accusing justice seekers of racism?

_I see only White folks on the prosecution side; and they are doing a great job showing that, in that rainy dark night, when all would-be witnesses would be indoors, Zimmerman chased one of them young Negroes he believed were criminals......

_None of you, Zimmerman defenders, can explain how the dead body of Trayvon was found 12 feet away from concrete. George said when he shot Trayvon, it was to stop Trayvon from banging his head on concrete, and George had to slide from under Trayvon's dead body to get up. State pictures show head of dead body at over 12 feet away from concrete....

_ So, did the concrete move back 12 feet from actual murder site or George just got busted for his mindless lying and staging defense...?
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

#62621 Jun 27, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Best to consolidate your forces to the main challenge and that's demonstrating the facts. If Hitler had been more concentrated and had more patience at least half the world would be speaking German today. The advantage to that is most all TrayBgones would be history.
Oh My God, you harbor so much hate for non-whites!!!!!

If you are such a patriot why your IP address is in Mexico?
_Are you a special KKK agent dispatched to Mexico to poison/assassinate/exterminate Mexicans in their own land, or are you just a drug pusher?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man Charged with Capital Murder in Central Texa... 1 hr Donny Brook 1
Two men arrested in Huntingdon slaying (Feb '14) 4 hr The One 29
Ferguson Protesters Promise 28-Hour Sit-In At C... 8 hr Liberal Lover 2
Nation briefs: Cheney, Gonzales indicted in pri... (Nov '08) 8 hr Swedenforeve 537
Mo. church torched 24 hours after Mike Brown Sr... 16 hr Dog Man 2
Kanagaroo Kourts: Darren Wilson Prosecutor Defe... 17 hr Cordwainer Trout 3
Thousands rally across US after Ferguson decision Wed fire 50 min respo... 1

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE