Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66306 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Inspector Beaver

Chicago, IL

#62116 Jun 24, 2013
Pompano Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah maybe, but consider....progress on the racial front is being made, and its being made by 2626 himself. When he says "I say: turn him/her upside down, shake out his pockets, and see what is in his/her pile." Jesse Jackson is a millionaire, so is Al Sharpton on MSNBC....2626 isn't saying turn the whites upside down, he's saying turn them all upside down....Michael Jordan, Jesse and Al, Ali, Jamie Foxx, Bill Cosby, Ben Carson, countless other affluent black Americans. Its progress.
He wants white people to pay for 300 years of slavery....but what he fails to understand is,... that it had nothing to do with us who are here today.

He's worse than a communist,...he should be excecuted for treason if you ask me.
Inspector Beaver

Chicago, IL

#62117 Jun 24, 2013
Pompano Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah maybe, but consider....progress on the racial front is being made, and its being made by 2626 himself. When he says "I say: turn him/her upside down, shake out his pockets, and see what is in his/her pile."
That means that Barefool is projecting his perverted gay sexual fantasies onto the forum again....Barefool likes to be manhandled and spun around like a top,...he loves it when his boyfriend gets him in an inverted position and massages his hemerhoids with his......
Inspector Beaver

Chicago, IL

#62118 Jun 24, 2013
Barefool must have been drunk when he posted his true feelings about his sexual fantasies....He oncew stated that Jesus was gay because it was natural!.....peace be upon him!...

He is probably one of the thousands of pedophiles who have converted to Islam because the religion makes no distinction between children and adults,... and it is perfectly legal and acceptable for an 80 year old to marry a 2 year old in the Muslim world.

...He's a prime candidate to win NAMBLA'S Man of the Year Award.

...talk about a human waste case!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#62119 Jun 24, 2013
Pompano Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
All true. A penny saved is a penny earned. I'll admit going to the local hardware store for some items....they've been in town for 2 generations, but they can't compete with Walmart for all the little stuff....in fact they don't even try anymore (good decision on their part)...they flexed with the economic environment and are still doing well.
My experience has been somewhat different....even though Walmart and other box stores may be cheaper....i find the quality difference between the small hardwares machined items, much higher than the cheaper cast items, manufactured in China.....nuts, bolts, screws and drill bits all much lower quality....
Inspector Beaver

Chicago, IL

#62120 Jun 24, 2013
Ha ha ha ha ha....Crump just got his stupid ass kicked out of the courtroom.....lol.
Inspector Beaver

Chicago, IL

#62121 Jun 24, 2013
All the State has so far is spin, half-truths, speculation, unreliable witnesses, inaccurate medical reports and DNA analysis, and character assasination.....they got nothing!
Inspector Beaver

Chicago, IL

#62122 Jun 24, 2013
I think Dr. Bow abused the corpse then got rid of ALL DNA evidence to cover up the deed.
Inspector Beaver

Reston, VA

#62123 Jun 24, 2013
I don't think Dr. Bow realized this thing was gonna turn into a high profile case. As far as he was concerned, Martin was just another young body that he had at his disposal.

I've heard stories about some of the things that go on down at the morgue in the middle of the night.

Dr. Bow needs to be investigated.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#62124 Jun 24, 2013
Pompano Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Ok. But I never talked to "net income" which is again, very different from "net worth" .
I told you: I'm not interested in your off topic "is-is".

You insist that there are less than 300,000.

I proved you wrong.

Location hidden

#62125 Jun 24, 2013
Pompano Jack wrote:
< I don't write the definitions, I'm just pointing them out.
TTTH.

Location hidden

#62126 Jun 24, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know the difference between AGI and net worth? Sad.
He'll deny saying he said he used AGI to define who is a millionaire even when you show him his quote.
Funny Now

Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico

#62127 Jun 24, 2013
Quit trying to take the attention off the case. The truth is being strategically put in order as I speak by attorney West. He has already proven the prosecutions case is bullshit. Hahahaha FACTS are now being put in place with no regard to the media or any stuoid politician! Read em and weep!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#62128 Jun 24, 2013
Inspector Beaver wrote:
All the State has so far is spin, half-truths, speculation, unreliable witnesses, inaccurate medical reports and DNA analysis, and character assasination.....they got nothing!
At least they have more of nothing, than when they started....Hard to believe the same Judicial Region that screwed up the Casey Anthony trial....can't wait to look like dumb sh*ts again.......and all on the taxpayer's dollar.....

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#62129 Jun 24, 2013
Prosecutor: "George Zimmerman didn't shoot Trayvon Martin because he had to. He shot him for the worst of all reasons, because he wanted to."
Funny Now

Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico

#62130 Jun 24, 2013
zazz wrote:
Prosecutor: "George Zimmerman didn't shoot Trayvon Martin because he had to. He shot him for the worst of all reasons, because he wanted to."
So you can quote a prosecutor who is imply lying to imply guilt. Hooray for you! You automatically win our stupidest idiot of the day award! Hahaha
Inspector Beaver

Reston, VA

#62131 Jun 24, 2013
zazz wrote:
Martin was nowhere near his house when he was shot....he was stalking Zimmerman in the pitch black night,...waiting for his opportunity to strike,...like a hyena,...and murder George Zimmerman.
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#62132 Jun 24, 2013
Funny Now wrote:
<quoted text> So you can quote a prosecutor who is imply lying to imply guilt. Hooray for you! You automatically win our stupidest idiot of the day award! Hahaha
West just flat out lied.
downhill246

Pompano Beach, FL

#62133 Jun 24, 2013
zazz wrote:
Lol.

In an earlier 911 phone call before that day George Zimmerman reported a suspicious black man walking around a friend's house and told the operator "I don't want to approach him."

Guess he blew that chance to shoot him "because he wanted to".
Inspector Beaver

Reston, VA

#62134 Jun 24, 2013
This associate medical examiner, Dr. Shiping Bao?????,...who is this assho1e???....and what kind of a moronic name is that?

What's this guy been doing at the morgue?...I bet he goes for those young corpses just like the jurors go for John Guy....lol.

What a circus?
Inspector Beaver

Reston, VA

#62135 Jun 24, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
West just flat out lied.
You're just a racist liar.....any thoughts about why Tracy Martin is getting away with chewing gum in the courtroom?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Governor denies parole for Manson follower Lesl... 5 hr discocrisco 1
News City of Bardstown, former police chief McKenzie... 7 hr Marquaea 23
News Charges filed in Jackson County slaying (Dec '08) 9 hr Dennis 17
News Spielbauer capital murder trial: Jurors watch v... 16 hr Lily 1
News 45-year term in Vernon murder (Dec '09) 20 hr Bam bam 6
News Jeremy Hollis pleads not guilty on voluntary ma... (Dec '07) Fri Killian 88
News Vice Lords feel squeeze of arrests (Jul '06) Jan 16 advice 377
More from around the web