Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#61251 Jun 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lot of if's, and's and but's. Looking at the map, Zimmerman used the walkway between the houses in order to get an address on the east side of the street where he and Marin parted company. THEN he was going back to his truck (due west) when he and Martin met.
According to neighbors that heard what was going on (but didn't pay too much attention) there were two people arguing with each other. That would explain why Zimmerman walked a few paces north off the sidewalk that went between those two houses. Nothing illegal about that.
Now let's look at the pathway of Martin. They broke off at the north-west corner of the north house, and that's when Zimmerman said he lost Martin. Zimmerman continued his discussion with 911 for about another minute or so. He might have still been walking--he might have stopped. Who knows?
What we do know however is that Martin stayed right there between the houses. He didn't move during that entire time. Now had the shooting took place much closer to where Martin was staying, I would say yes, Zimmerman tracked Martin down. But because Martin stayed there, it tells me that he had plans. He didn't want to go home.
All bullchit and once again you're weaving your scenarios out of George's various stories.

When George said he's running he was still in his truck. George assumed the stranger was running towards the rear gate, he no longer needed an address did he? And the map clearly shows that George was already within 40 feet of an address.

BTW two neighbors paid attention and dialed 911 before witness 6 looked out his back door saw the two on the ground and then had to run upstairs to finally call 911.
So Toit

Chicago, IL

#61252 Jun 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

His face was caused by the recoil of the handgun he held in front of his face when he shot the boy.
Uh,....don't you mean your facial cream is caused by the recoil of your boyfriends....(handgun)....whe n he shoots it on ya?

Project much there, do ya barefcuk?
So Toit

Chicago, IL

#61253 Jun 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
the pedophile cannot be declared innocent, bigot.
The pedophile is big, eh?......You must pack a whopper!
So Toit

Chicago, IL

#61254 Jun 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
...... Sticky Lips.
Does that mean you have to pry them open on a regular basis?

Must be pretty hard to speak when your lips are shut tight, eh numbnut?......I guess that explains your humongous post count.

Just keep on gagging and you'll reach 100,000 posts in no time.
So Toit

Chicago, IL

#61255 Jun 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a pedophile fan.
How many times have you used this word to describe George Zimmerman?

Your obsession with pedophilia is truely amazing.

Were you the victim of sexual abuse when you were a child?
So Toit

Chicago, IL

#61256 Jun 16, 2013
I wonder where Ascendo Tumm is today?....Must be a Canadian holiday or some sh!t like that.....or else maybe he lost a snow shoe and got himself stranded out on the ice.

....or maybe he's headed down to visit his son barefool.

OK barefool!....time to make like a beaver,...daddy's comming!
So Toit

Chicago, IL

#61257 Jun 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

The real unemployment is: 7.6 percent
You think that's GOOD???????

That's almost twice as high as the historical average during the peak of prosperity......

We're still in a recovery?.....5 1/2 years later!!!!!!!

Uh,....byt let me guess,....it's still Bushes fault, right?

Your obsessed with the bush, ain't ya?

You must really go for those fat hairy old men...

Numbnut!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#61258 Jun 16, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
BTW two neighbors paid attention and dialed 911 before witness 6 looked out his back door saw the two on the ground and then had to run upstairs to finally call 911.
That would be witness six who was quoted as saying that he saw the pedophile screaming and this was picked up and repeated (and will continued to be repeated by the pedophile apologists) and then the investigators pointed out that he could not have possibly seen who was screaming because A) it was nighttime and b) he was on the phone when the shot was heard on his call and he could not have possibly seen the shot because he does not have X-ray vision?

And he has recanted... "corrected" what he actually saw.

Gosh... who is going to be able to tell the pedophile's story?
So Toit

Chicago, IL

#61259 Jun 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

Gosh... who is going to be able to tell the pedophile's story?
You ARE, of course.....takes one to know one, eh spanky?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#61260 Jun 16, 2013
Happy Fathers Day
to Robert Zimmerman
<3

A Father, A Good Man, A Book Review – Robert Zimmerman Senior

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/1...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#61262 Jun 16, 2013
Sign to BOYCOTT ALL White businesses in church parking lot ...

http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/663/32910...

EXTREME racism ...
Tho, they can DO it ...
We can't

@[email protected]

Location hidden

#61263 Jun 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Bigots of a feather flock together, bigot.

Location hidden

#61264 Jun 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I must be getting the wrong information.
You told us that your pedophile only followed Martin for no more than ten seconds, Pinocchio.

Start there.

Location hidden

#61265 Jun 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
As the reenactment tape shows,
REENACTMENT?

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

YOu mean the pedophile's story number #4?

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Of course, we should first start and agree that the PEDOPHILE is a LIAR.

This is according to the COURT and the hundreds of millions of Americans who witnessed him lie.

So- like you, Pinocchio- anything that he says must first be prefaced with that FACT.

The pedophile zimmerman has already been caught lying.

Like you- only of course we have caught you many more times.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#61266 Jun 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks ARE the 'biggest; racists of ALL!
pUnk!

There IS NOTHING racist OR bigoted about me!
Truth IS TRUTH!

Sometimes it HURTS!
Deal with IT!

Location hidden

#61267 Jun 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
As the reenactment tape shows, Zimmerman claimed
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Of course, putting aside that the pedophile knew the neighborhood INTIMATELY, having patrolled it for years looking for suspicious persons of color that dared enter his neighborhood, here's the rub.

The pedophile is a liar. A m/f c/s liar- like you, dear. His defense team knows it and cannot put him on the stand. They can't put on this fiction into the record. They tried to go through the backdoor by taking the jury out to the scene of the killing but of course the judge knew this.

How will the liar pedophile get his reenactment into the record?

He won't.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#61268 Jun 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
A Father, A Good Man, A Book Review – Robert Zimmerman Senior
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/1...

froggielegs says:
June 15, 2013 at 2:58 am
Sadly that is actually a tree in the parking lot of [Natalie Jackson's mother] Oliver’s church that holds that sign. As much as Natty wants to deny her racism on Twitter, one only needs to look through some pictures taken at her mothers church where not only her mother was that day but also her and a few friends…

http://www.demotix.com/news/1148980/revolutio...

Scroll through then when you are done, go to the top of the page and type in Trayvon Martin in the search box. Right click on the name of a group of pictures (For instance the group i linked above is named “Revolutionary black panthers attend Trayvon Martin rally Sanford”) and click on open in new tab, then when that page opens, click on view full story to see all the pictures in that set. Many interesting pictures on that site. One of my personal favorites is this one…

http://www.demotix.com/photo/1143259/trayvon-...

That kind of flew out the window once they figured out racism garners more money!
Reading Robert’s book today just broke my heart and also angered me even further. I pray everyday for all of them.
==========

http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/663/32910...
EXTREME racism ...
Tho, they can DO it ...
We can't
@[email protected]

Location hidden

#61269 Jun 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Cross burning later tonight, eh, AmericanWhore?

You giving the group rates?

Location hidden

#61270 Jun 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Truth IS TRUTH!
Sometimes it HURTS!
Tell it to the pedophile when those black lads have him bent over the bench in the shower.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#61271 Jun 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
pUnk!
There IS NOTHING racist OR bigoted about me!
Truth IS TRUTH!
Sometimes it HURTS!
Deal with IT!
You got that Blacks ARE the 'biggest; racists of ALL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spate of homicides puts Columbus in a season of... 54 min GaBred 3
News Cummings murderer dies in prison (May '10) 1 hr Eyeswideopen 4
News Alabama man arrested for murder of Naomi Jones 18 hr Thatisthewaylifeis 2
News Attorneys move to dismiss Traci Rhode case: Loc... (Apr '07) Fri jessica 61
News JonBenet: Paula Woodward on New Book, John Rams... Thu Rainbow334 7
News Attorney: Mississippi man shot in head by police Sep 21 kosher nostra bibi 3
News Second arrest made in shooting (Jan '09) Sep 21 Brother n law 93
More from around the web