Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66312 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#59676 Jun 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the Democrats had about a dozen or so people seeking the nomination. It boiled down to two people: Hillary and DumBama. DumBama was in the Senate under two years--most of which he spent running for the nomination. Other than that, he was a state representative who voted "present" most of the time with community organizing experience.
Hillary on the other hand had 8 years in the US Senate and 8 years in the White House albeit her husband was technically the President; they always worked as a team. So now we have a person with 16 years of federal government experience vs a guy with about a year of federal government experience. Democrats chose DumBama. Why?
The general election came around, and again, we had a war hero with decades of experience in federal government vs DumBama. DumBama won with the only message of Hope and Change.
If you want to believe that DumBama is our President for any other reason than being black, you can kid yourself all you want. But if you're still going to hold true to that, then perhaps you can explain to me how he got the Noble Peace prize for doing absolutely nothing but being black?
I think McCain's biggest liability the first time around was bushie boy.

On the second time, it was the t-p idiots. Because when you have a small group of 'insurgents' claiming victory for themselves, you know something is wrong!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#59677 Jun 2, 2013
Son of Swampudds Cat wrote:
stalking legal definition
stalking present participle of stalk
Verb

Pursue or approach stealthily: "a cat stalking a bird".
Son of Swampudds Cat

UK

#59679 Jun 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It continued until he was 18.
And pedophilia is not uncommon, you excuse it because it is?
Wipe your chin, dear.
PS: and this is the one we know about.
PPS: the pedophile isn't under arrest for what he did to his cousin.
Yet.
I didn't excuse it, numbnut. We all know YOU ARE A PEDOPHILE.

And there is absolutely NO EXCUSE FOR YOUR SORRY ASS!

As far as Zimmerman and his cousin go...they are only two years apart in age....and it seems very odd to me, even unnatural, that she let it go on for 10 years, as she claims, without alerting other family members.

Now wipe that fat ass of yours before it trickles down into your boyfriends mouth.

Numbnut!

Location hidden

#59680 Jun 2, 2013
Son of Swamppudds Cat wrote:
Then they accused him of attacking Martin.
...turned out Martin doubled back and confronted Zim.
You are making things up.

Location hidden

#59682 Jun 2, 2013
Stalking may also take the form of harassing telephone calls
Stalking can take the form of following someone else.

By his own admission, your pedophile was following Martin.

Martin, who had every right to be where he was at and not to be harassed by pedophiles.

Location hidden

#59683 Jun 2, 2013
Al Sharpton, Benjamin Crump, the Martin family, the congressional black caucus, Jesse Jerkoff, Eric Holder, and even president obama have chimed in on the feast.
So have you.

Under a number of aliases.

Location hidden

#59684 Jun 2, 2013
Only a real pedophile would accuse a child of being a pedophile.
You think that made sense when you typed it in, HOney?

Location hidden

#59685 Jun 2, 2013
Then they said that Zim had a history of violence.
...turns out he shoved an undercover cop because he was harassing a friend in a bar.
What was your pedophile doing in a bar when he was too young to be drinking, Honey?

Putting aside he was arrested and his conviction set aside by a drug rehab that his judge daddy got him in.

Location hidden

#59686 Jun 2, 2013
As far as Zimmerman and his cousin go...they are only two years apart in age..
Funny how you insisted it wasn't pedophilia because he was too young until I reminded you he was over 16.

And now it's not pedophilia because they were only two years apart.

Which is it?

Location hidden

#59687 Jun 2, 2013
Then they said Zim was a racist.
the pedophile's nickname was:“DatNiggyTB”

Location hidden

#59688 Jun 2, 2013
The list goes on and on.
The list goes on because you aren't shy about lying.

Location hidden

#59689 Jun 2, 2013
Then they said Martin had no record.
...Juveniles records are sealed.
They say zimmerman had a record for molesting children... when he was 15.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#59693 Jun 2, 2013
the Trayvon Martin Shooting was a blessing.
It took Trayvon a young gangbang'en thug off the streets.

Trayvon Martin
http://www.guiltpoll.com/wp-content/uploads/2...

trayvon martin the thug
Trayvon Martin was apparently a 17 year old undisciplined punk thug, drug dealing, thief and wannabe gangsta…

God Bless George Zimmerman!!!!

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#59694 Jun 2, 2013
Trayvon Martin was first suspended from school in October 2011 for an incident in which he was found in possession of stolen women’s jewelry and a screwdriver that a schools security staffer described as a “burglary tool,” The Miami Herald has learned.

Location hidden

#59695 Jun 2, 2013
Vance1 wrote:
the Trayvon Martin Shooting was a blessing.!
I know you'd be pulling for the pedophile, Vince.

Herman Cain is a loser too.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#59698 Jun 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Try taking some Ageless Male suppliments to boost your testosterone levels and quit fanticizing about 16 year old boys.
If you are as old as the picture in your avatar that would explain a lot. You would have lost nearly all of your testoterone by now and it is being replaced with estrogen that has been accumulating in the water supply. And that is why you have posted over 64,000 times about co ckshucking.
God I hope I don't live past life expectancy! If you represent the future then we will all turn into sweet boys like you, and we should all go out and hang ourselves before that happens.
Lord have mercy!
I don't know about your banana republic, but in our country, trying to practice medicine without a license is illegal, especially considering that you haven't even examined him in the first place. The medical scenario you gave is medically impossible anyway.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#59699 Jun 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It continued until he was 18.
And pedophilia is not uncommon, you excuse it because it is?
Wipe your chin, dear.
PS: and this is the one we know about.
PPS: the pedophile isn't under arrest for what he did to his cousin.
Yet.
A question. If a female under the age of 18 gets pregnant, is that considered rape? If she has sex with a male under the age of 18, is that considered rape? Different people, same line of questions. You see, there should be millions and millions of people in jail for this. And although on both sides of the so called two party political spectrum, the percentages are way higher with progressives. Never see anything done though. Except to the suckers that have to pay for it through their taxes.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#59701 Jun 3, 2013
Vance1 wrote:
Trayvon Martin was first suspended from school in October 2011 for an incident in which he was found in possession of stolen women’s jewelry and a screwdriver that a schools security staffer described as a “burglary tool,” The Miami Herald has learned.
Check it out....we may be on the same side on this issue...lol...Hell froze over....
Doctor Dickter

Chicago, IL

#59702 Jun 3, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about your banana republic, but in our country, trying to practice medicine without a license is illegal, especially considering that you haven't even examined him in the first place. The medical scenario you gave is medically impossible anyway.
I'm not practicing medicine, numbnut!...You still can't accept the Truth, can you?...And as far as Barefoots examination goes, I've examined his posts, and as shocking as they may seem, his age is no excuse for his behavior.

LOL...Sounds to me like you've already been feminized just like Barefool, eh?...but you're still in denial. You did tell us you were an old efword, didn't you?.

I think you and Barefool ought to get together. I do believe that you two would make a lovely couple....A couple of fruit pies!...ROFLMFAO!
Doctor Dickter

Chicago, IL

#59703 Jun 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have plenty of testosterone, honey, and I'm...
Humm...sounds like you're getting ready to make a sandwich...lol.

You got plenty of testosterone alright,...lol...dripping out your assho1e!

ROFLMFAO!!!

Wipe you face,....your mothers coming.

Ewwwwww!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities name 43-year-old man whose head, ha... 4 hr Your Neighbor 14
News Trump on Chicago shooting: 'Just what I have be... 7 hr Le Jimbo 10
News Jury Selection Expected in 2010 Mathis Murder Case (Apr '13) 13 hr Somebody 78
News While Milwaukee Burns, Obama Plays Golf 14 hr Tommy 4
News Sheriff's Office depties probe fatal shooting o... 18 hr Earnhardt_Fan_Three 1
News NEWS 25 Follows Investigation into Police Shooting (Jul '07) 20 hr joeknows 5
News Milwaukee Riots After Police Shoot Black Suspec... Aug 26 Go Blue Forever 163
More from around the web