Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66319 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Son of Stanley

Singapore, Singapore

#59635 Jun 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't count on DumBama getting impeached. For one, he would have to have a lot of defectors in the Democrat party which isn't going to happen, and two, Republicans would never chance the race charges that would be made agains them. I mean, after all, any Republican against DumBama's policies is a racist hands down. This is the way liberal minds work.
I think you're right....Obama got elected because he's black, and that's probably the only thing that will save him from what for any other president would have been impeachment.

Can you say "DOUBLE STANDARD?"
Son of Stanley

Singapore, Singapore

#59636 Jun 2, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>We will see, what we will see.... Go Hawks, maybe they are hitting their stride at the right time. One can hope. They played well yesterday.
Sorry about the double post..... These Topix retards are making it very difficult for me to post. They don't like it when someone gets in their faces and let's em have it. Between the cry babys and the mods they block my posts or else have them deleted.

GO HAWKS!!!
Son of Swamppudd

Singapore, Singapore

#59637 Jun 2, 2013
Funny how all the progressive morons on here have me banned all the time on a regular basis and then scold me for being a coward and having multiple aliases and proxys....lol.

Only on Topix!...lol!
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#59638 Jun 2, 2013
A-max-ing wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
The number of "blacks"in America is declining rapidly and in time blacks as a separate racial group will no longer exist. Nobody needs to eliminate Blacks, they are eliminating themselves.
Who is laughing really.
that is the plan of the illuminists, that is why they allow the drug infusion, it helps the process, integration was to cause the interbreeding with the lower whites and ween out the tribal nature of the african, the newer breed would be less hostile, interesting that the sharpton and jackson just look the other way for this genocide
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#59639 Jun 2, 2013
Son of Swampudd wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it would be!....That would be iceing on the liberal cheesecake alright, with Obama getting impeached because of his misconduct and Zim walking because of his innocence.
Yes it would!
How bout those Blackhawks?......YES!!!
but impeachment would not be the charge, the action requires trial fro treason, the use of an agency to eliminate the oppposition party by terrorizing people is a far more grave action than simple impeachment acknowledges, charges need to fit the crime
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#59640 Jun 2, 2013
No Exuses wrote:
Chicago has some of the toughest gun laws. The lib machine is priceless !!!!! Thugs are thugs
The level of gun violence in Chicago, which has caused shock waves nationally, is continuing with eight people having been shot in the nation’s third largest city in a 24-hour period that ended Friday morning, including one that ended with the death of a 15-year-old boy.
Chicago police said that the teenager, Patrick Sykes, was shot several times early Thursday afternoon. They said that witnesses offered conflicting versions of what occurred, with the shooters having been either on bicycles or on foot.
Two people were taken into custody for questioning, but they were released without any charges being filed, police said.
The 24-hour period of gun violence also included the shooting of an 18-year-old man, three women and several others.
The high level of violence in the month of May came shortly after the Chicago Police Department announced that crime in the city fell 8 percent in the first quarter of 2013, compared with the same period last year, and 15 percent from the same period of 2011.
Still, there are great concerns about violent crime in Chicago, where Hadiya Pendleton, a 15-year-old honor student, who performed at President Obama’s inauguration, was killed by a bullet while standing in a South Side playground.
Chicago’s murder rate is widely considered to be fueled by the drug wars that are fought between the city’s network of gangs. The homicide rate has been largely confined to the city’s south and west areas, African-American bastions of Chicago.
And in 2012, the number of murders climbed, with homicides increasing by 16 percent over the previous year.
“Hopefully, this should be a reminder that the citizens of the city have not been able to get things under control,” said Damon Stewart, an attorney and activist who works with youth in Chicago, speaking with BET.com .
“If you really want to protect a child, families and communities have a role,” said Stewart, who is working with the Pendleton family on a foundation to honor their daughter.“And we have to be even more involved.”
BET National News - Keep up to date with breaking news stories from around the nation, including headlines from the hip hop and entertainment world. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
evolution takes millions of years, that s why people in the past relied on segregation which as we see now worked so much better

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#59641 Jun 2, 2013
Son of Stanley wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about the double post..... These Topix retards are making it very difficult for me to post. They don't like it when someone gets in their faces and let's em have it. Between the cry babys and the mods they block my posts or else have them deleted.
GO HAWKS!!!
It's ok, read some of the posts I get. Lieberals have a problem when someone gets in their faces and refutes them, you are correct.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#59642 Jun 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't want the jury see the picture of his hand on a gun because it's illegal. They wanted to show the jury those pictures to counter the endless photos we've seen of Travon at a much younger age on a horsey.
It is illegal to have a picture of a hand gun on your cell phone?? Only in the mind of Rat Wingers.

Deltona Fla

#59643 Jun 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't read anything about driving over fences or into yards. If the police officer did something wrong, it will come out after the investigation which isn't nearly completed yet. Chances are that after the investigation, it will reveal much more than the newspapers told you.
The cop went almost 100 yards through an empty lot with a vegetable garden, and a chain link fence, to end up half way across another back yard stopping just short of a garage. All to catch a seat belt violator.
Son of Swamppudd

Singapore, Singapore

#59644 Jun 2, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>but impeachment would not be the charge, the action requires trial fro treason, the use of an agency to eliminate the opposition party by terrorizing people is a far more grave action than simple impeachment acknowledges, charges need to fit the crime
Yes indeed!...The administrations improper, unlawful, and incorrect application of the Justice Department and the EPA,..(just to name a couple),... is untolerable, unacceptable and should be thoroughly investigated by Congressional committee.

Welcome to the Blinding Light!
Son of Swamppudd

Singapore, Singapore

#59645 Jun 2, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>It's ok, read some of the posts I get. Lieberals have a problem when someone gets in their faces and refutes them, you are correct.
If they ain't got something to moan about they'll turn on each other over the slightest disagreement....They're a laugh a minute!...lol.

I can't believe how much they harp and moan about the police especially. They have no respect for the law, and it shows.
Son of Swamppudd

Singapore, Singapore

#59646 Jun 2, 2013
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>It is illegal to have a picture of a hand gun on your cell phone?? Only in the mind of Rat Wingers.
Was it illegal for Zim to carry concealed and to defend himself when he was viciously mauled?....Only in the mind of a democRAT!

Deltona Fla

#59647 Jun 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. They look for that with us truck drivers all the time. Yet most of us don't get tickets for that. And let me tell you, a 70,000 pound vehicle flies down those downgrades a hell of a lot faster than a 3,000 pound vehicle.
My biggest problem I have with other drivers are those who are not paying any attention. Talking on their cell phone with no regard to how fast they are going or what the speed limit even is. When a cop pulls somebody like that over, they are quite aware that this is a person not paying attention to anything.
Here in my state, our highway speed limits change depending on where you are at. In and closer to the city, the speed limit is 60 mph. Outside of the city it's 65 mph. So why would the police sit right there where those speed limits change? Because they nail all the drivers who are not paying attention.
If you wonder why I'm posting much later than usual, it's because I was involved in a ten car/truck accident on the highway this evening. When traffic came to a sudden stop, I was able to, but not the near dozen motorists behind me. They were not paying attention to safety distance. They were not paying attention to the people in front of them in the mist of water coming from the road because it was raining. Because of that, I didn't get home until 6 hours later than I normally would have. So especially tonight, I have no sympathy for motorists who don't pay attention to WTF they are doing.
I was referring to a 5 lane overpass where the speed limit is 45. as you are coming down the other side of the bridge there is a 35 mph sign off to the side. If you have not reduced your speed to 35 by the time "you get to the sign" you get a ticket. They set up at the bottom with their radar pointing at the sign. If you don't know the speed drops you will probable not slow down in time to avoid a ticket. By the time you see the sign it is too late. I saw them the other day set up where there is a go straight only lane and a right turn only lane. They were handing tickets to people in the right turn only lane if they didn't use their signal when turning right from the right turn only lane. Give me a break.
Son of Swamppudd

Singapore, Singapore

#59648 Jun 2, 2013
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>The cop went almost 100 yards through an empty lot with a vegetable garden, and a chain link fence, to end up half way across another back yard stopping just short of a garage. All to catch a seat belt violator.
Still moaning about your seat belt violation there Swamppudd?...How long has it been now?....Over a week or so?...Moan on, numbnut!....Moan on!...lol.

Jerk!

Deltona Fla

#59649 Jun 2, 2013
Son of Swampudd wrote:
<quoted text>
Who you gonna blame when the new cameras catch you for running a red light?....Sheriff Bubba?...lol...numbnut!
Around here that red light will probably be preceded by a 1 second yellow light.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#59650 Jun 2, 2013
Son of Stanley wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're right....Obama got elected because he's black, and that's probably the only thing that will save him from what for any other president would have been impeachment.
Can you say "DOUBLE STANDARD?"
Yeah...that's right....cause Bush was such a success, we wanted a black guy....yeah.....

Deltona Fla

#59651 Jun 2, 2013
Son of Swamppudd wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it illegal for Zim to carry concealed and to defend himself when he was viciously mauled?....Only in the mind of a democRAT!
Zimmermen provoked the entire incident. Then he lied his ass off about what happened. That is why O'Mara has decided the he will
not testify in his own behalf.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#59652 Jun 2, 2013
Son of Swampudd wrote:
<quoted text>
Your deceitfulness is amazing. You know damn well, just like everybody else does, that Al Shsarpton had EVERYTHING to do with the charges.
~stomp stomp stomp~

Republican Governor
Republican prosecutor
Republican judge

The only people who pay Sharpton any attention at all are tea baggers.

Deltona Fla

#59653 Jun 2, 2013
Son of Swamppudd wrote:
<quoted text>
Still moaning about your seat belt violation there Swamppudd?...How long has it been now?....Over a week or so?...Moan on, numbnut!....Moan on!...lol.
Jerk!
Damn are you dumb. I wasn't given a ticket. The cop walked all around my truck and couldn't find any violations. I was wearing seat belt and he could see I had it on when he made the statement. It was his way of saying he could do anything he wants and there is nothing I can do about it. He had no reason for stopping me. He had just gotten done stopping someone when he pulled me over. I saw the other car pull a little ahead of me and I was the next vehicle to come down the road. As I said, he was trolling, not patrolling.
Son of Swamppudd

Singapore, Singapore

#59654 Jun 2, 2013
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Around here that red light will probably be preceded by a 1 second yellow light.
That's BS and you know it. There's no such thing as a 1 second yellow light. I've been all over, and have been driving since I was 15 and I've yet to encounter a "1 second yellow light."

You are a despicable liar....But keep on moaning!...lol!.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drive-by bullets riddle Fort Myers home 5 hr Tommy 1
News Tyer Calls For $1M Police Department... 15 hr Doble Trouble 13
News Pistol used in Trayvon Martin shooting to be au... Wed Axelrod Jared Dem... 114
News Axtell man gets 20 years in plea deal in ex-wif... (Feb '09) Wed The truth shall s... 3
News Wannabe Rap Trio Charged With Murder After Robb... Tue Debby Jane 1
News Kenneth J. Otto Sr. Arrested for the Murder of ... (May '07) Tue Mark Musial 9
News How much is Gliniewicz investigation costing ta... (Nov '15) May 24 fox lake 20
More from around the web