Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66306 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#59602 Jun 1, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>B...S Barefootin' It, Alvin had everything to do with it. Don't even try that tack?
Sorry to keep hitting upside the head with actual fact, Afterbirth.

Location hidden

#59603 Jun 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you know that a person who is impaired while on prescription drugs can be cited for DUI, even if there are no restrictions.
Surely you know Pinocchio is unable to respond to questions that would prove one way or the other anything he says?

Location hidden

#59604 Jun 1, 2013
No Exuses wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's State of the Union Was Tantamount to Plagiarism
twasn't.

Of course someone who can't even spell his own alias correctly is no expert in the English language.

Location hidden

#59605 Jun 1, 2013
No Exuses wrote:
Get my coffee, it's about the only thing you are good for.
We know what you are good for- lonely long distance truckers sing your praises all over channel 19.

Wipe your chin, honey.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#59606 Jun 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to keep hitting upside the head with actual fact, Afterbirth.
Then back up your statement. "Actual Fact", Ooops do Hilary & Holder and Bhengazi come to mind? Quit sitting on your brains, and believing what Barack Hussein Obama and the NYT, Washington Post want you to believe, to cover Obama's backside??

Location hidden

#59607 Jun 1, 2013
<quoted text>Then back up your statement.
Already have, Afterbirth.

Proving that you are wrong (again) is different than making you admit you were wrong.

Wipe your chin, dear... flies...

Location hidden

#59608 Jun 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Already have, Afterbirth.
Proving that you are wrong (again) is different than making you admit you were wrong.
Wipe your chin, dear... flies...
Barefootin' It, you talk out the other end. Maybe that's why you refer to flies all the time, they keeps buzzin' around, don't they??
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#59609 Jun 1, 2013
<quoted text>Then back up your statement. "Actual Fact", Ooops do Hilary & Holder and Bhengazi come to mind? Quit sitting on your brains, and believing what Barack Hussein Obama and the NYT, Washington Post want you to believe, to cover Obama's backside??
Why do you demand others do what you refuse to do son?

Why is it you refuse to follow your own demands, son?

Why do you feel the need to act like a marxist overseer, son?

flbadcatowner

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#59610 Jun 1, 2013
Son of Swampudd wrote:
<quoted text>
In a pigs eye!
I suspect you are colorblind.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#59611 Jun 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you know that a person who is impaired while on prescription drugs can be cited for DUI, even if there are no restrictions.
However, meds that impair you have warnings on the bottles, just like the warning on the drugs Zimmerman takes. He's special so he didn't need to heed the warning on his various meds.
You don't know what Zim's restrictions are if any. You make my point that any prescription that can cause problems around machinery are well noted. But if caution is advised, the only way you can get driving under the influence is if you take more than the prescribed amount.
Son of Swampudd

UK

#59612 Jun 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican Governor
Republican prosecutor
Republican judge.

Sharpton didn't have a thing to do with the charges.
Your deceitfulness is amazing. You know damn well, just like everybody else does, that Al Shsarpton had EVERYTHING to do with the charges.

Night after night he spewed his toxic venom on MSNBC stiring up hatred, strife, and racial animosity while demanding that Zimmerman be arrested and charged.

You are spewing pure propoganda in the hopes of perhaps swaying those who are unfamiliar with this case to believe that Zimmerman is guilty. You are an unbelievable liar, and that's why you will NEVER gain the slightest little bit of my respect.

64,616 posts libeling George Zimmerman and all the while trolling for co ck.....64,616 post and counting....God I'm glad I'm not you!!!.....You're just an angry homosexual who is mad because your teenage heart throb Trayvon got shot.

No more boom boom for that babyson!

How long have you been a pedophile?....Humm?....Is it a recent development?....or have you been working on it your whole life?
Son of Swampudd

UK

#59613 Jun 1, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I suspect you are colorblind.
I suspect that you are just another angry black homosexual like so many others who post here on Topix 24/7/365. I'll never believe anything you say. You just post to be provocative and to try to get a rise out of people.

Sooner or later you'll run headlong into a pile of trouble and end up as another statistic. So until then, GFY!
exactly

Tulsa, OK

#59614 Jun 1, 2013
Son of Swampudd wrote:
<quoted text>
Your deceitfulness is amazing. You know damn well, just like everybody else does, that Al Shsarpton had EVERYTHING to do with the charges.
Night after night he spewed his toxic venom on MSNBC stiring up hatred, strife, and racial animosity while demanding that Zimmerman be arrested and charged.
You are spewing pure propoganda in the hopes of perhaps swaying those who are unfamiliar with this case to believe that Zimmerman is guilty. You are an unbelievable liar, and that's why you will NEVER gain the slightest little bit of my respect.
64,616 posts libeling George Zimmerman and all the while trolling for co ck.....64,616 post and counting....God I'm glad I'm not you!!!.....You're just an angry homosexual who is mad because your teenage heart throb Trayvon got shot.
No more boom boom for that babyson!
How long have you been a pedophile?....Humm?....Is it a recent development?....or have you been working on it your whole life?
Tout court.
Son of Swampudd

UK

#59615 Jun 1, 2013
<quoted text>Then back up your statement. "Actual Fact", Ooops do Hilary & Holder and Bhengazi come to mind? Quit sitting on your brains, and believing what Barack Hussein Obama and the NYT, Washington Post want you to believe, to cover Obama's backside??
The whack jobs are already starting to go ballistic.,...and it's gonna get much worse the closer Obama gets to impeachment, and Zim walks.
Son of Swampudd

UK

#59616 Jun 1, 2013
Go Hawks!!!

Location hidden

#59617 Jun 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you demand others do what you refuse to do son?
Why is it you refuse to follow your own demands, son?
Why do you feel the need to act like a marxist overseer, son?
Marxist overseer, Ha Ha Hee Hee Ho Ho, You're the Barack Hussein Obama acolyte? Calling people on, what you profess? You think people won't call you on it, well guess again Yeahoo? You are a piece of work, do you get that pushy attitude from your Middle Eastern heritage?

flbadcatowner

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#59618 Jun 1, 2013
Son of Swampudd wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect that you are just another angry black homosexual like so many others who post here on Topix 24/7/365. I'll never believe anything you say. You just post to be provocative and to try to get a rise out of people.
Sooner or later you'll run headlong into a pile of trouble and end up as another statistic. So until then, GFY!
You are obviously full of stierschei▀ to go along with being a troll (and a very mentally sick one at that). Why are so many of your posts being deleted? And don't blame political correctness.

Location hidden

#59619 Jun 1, 2013
Son of Swampudd wrote:
<quoted text>
The whack jobs are already starting to go ballistic.,...and it's gonna get much worse the closer Obama gets to impeachment, and Zim walks.
Some how I hope the Impeachment talk gets to be more than talk. Although the MSM will cover his ample behind, after all "The First Black President can't be soiled in any way, even though he deserves all the barbs that come his way..
Zimmerman being exonerated would be the icing on the cake?
Rosie

Brooksville, FL

#59620 Jun 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
However, meds that impair you have warnings on the bottles, just like the warning on the drugs Zimmerman takes. He's special so he didn't need to heed the warning on his various meds.
Any sign of Buff?

flbadcatowner

“I call it as I see it.”

Retirement City

#59621 Jun 1, 2013
Son of Swampudd wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidenced by you especially.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Attorney: Mississippi man shot in head by police 4 hr yidfellas hate USA 12
News Murdered decade ago, Brandon, then 8, is still ... (Oct '07) 4 hr Sharon Taint 26
News Arizona Cop Acquitted for Fatal Shooting 18 hr Kev from Michigan 1
News Homicide rate in Knoxville, Knox County hits hi... Wed Preacher Bubba 2
News Amid calls for peace, more violence Wed They cannot kill ... 8
News Jermayne Timmons Indicted on Five Counts in Kat... (Jul '08) Wed SDT 20
News Shreveport police shoot 34-year-old man (Apr '07) Tue Kimyatta 72
More from around the web