Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 2,369)

Showing posts 47,361 - 47,380 of65,522
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>You are what is known as an idiot. My windows are factory tinted and completely legal. Claiming that factory tinted windows are justification for the cops to stop someone is moronic.
Your the idiot, factory tenting is legal, but sticking on some colored film on your vehicle window isn't.
chris532009

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a m/f c/s liar.
Already proved.
Anything you say, prefixed, you are a liar so...: lie.
Same: Anything you say later:
Lie.
It's been proved over and over and over.
your post pretty much mimmicks a 6th grader, really should grow up, does your mom know you spend so much time on the internet

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Son OJsons Sons Sons Son wrote:
<quoted text>
According to me the cops should stop ANTBODY driving around with window film on their front windows AT NIGHT!!!!!....
What I say numbnut?
Cops have to have a legal reason to pull someone over!!!!!
The cop must have believed you were in violation of something. You're lucky you didn't get popped for being stoned behind the wheel.
Keep on moaning. See where it gets you.
Having factory legal tint on your window in not reason for a cop to stop you. He also stated the reason he stopped me was I did not have a seat beat on. Not only did I have it on when he stopped me, I had just gotten off of I-4 and had been wearing it all the way from Tampa and I was still wearing it. So far all you have done is attempt to make up fictitious reasons to justify the cops behavior, just like the way you make up fictitious reasons to justify Zimmermen killing Martin.
However I believe you are mostly here because you enjoy acting obnoxious and being belligerent.
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Trayvon did not have a gun stupid.
but one was close at hand
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Travon did not own a gun. He smoked pot?? That makes people passive not aggressive. Just more of the rapist defense.
but can you imagine how agressive martin would have been without that influence

Deltona Fla

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Son OJsons Sons Sons Son wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!....Sounds to me like YOU are the one who smokes pot. Just more of the pot smokers defense I suppose. eh numbnut?
If you have never smoked pot you are in a very small minority in this country. Contrary to your "Reefer Madness" view of pot, the fact is it makes people passive, not violent. This case has turned into a Rat Wing spin circus.
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

whooom wrote:
<quoted text>If he didn't own a gun why was the trying to sell a .22 and posting pics with a 9mm?
that was stolen, everyone know you cannot obtain rights to stolen property till the actual owner releases rights and is properly paid

Deltona Fla

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Jumping Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the idiot, factory tenting is legal, but sticking on some colored film on your vehicle window isn't.
Maybe you should take a remedial reading course. I have repeatedly stated my tint came stock out of the factory and was on the truck when I bought it off the lot. But like a typical Rat Winger you choose to keep ignoring that fact and keep screaming about illegally dark tint.
Son OJasons Sons Sons Son

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Having factory legal tint on your window in not reason for a cop to stop you. He also stated the reason he stopped me was I did not have a seat beat on. Not only did I have it on when he stopped me, I had just gotten off of I-4 and had been wearing it all the way from Tampa and I was still wearing it. So far all you have done is attempt to make up fictitious reasons to justify the cops behavior, just like the way you make up fictitious reasons to justify Zimmermen killing Martin.
However I believe you are mostly here because you enjoy acting obnoxious and being belligerent.
I enjoy holding a mirror up in the faces of hypocritical liberals and nasty fem boys like yourself and then watching them scramble and squirm. You people always gotta complain about the police. Obey the law and you wont have to worry,....and you'll NEVER have to complain.

Funny how I never get pulled over unless I got a tail light out. I'm a law abiding citizen. You are a cry baby, with a criminal mindset. You are a danger to society. I hope the cops keep on pulling you over until they throw your ass into the slam once and for all.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
As pointed out after the trial, those type of gloves won't fit anybody once you got them wet. It's suspected that somebody tampered with those gloves so they couldn't fit.
And I doubt Simpson had the time to do it if indeed those gloves were even his. The prosecution might have found him guilty if the police investigating the case hadn't tried to create additional evidence.

Deltona Fla

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>but one was close at hand
Yes, in Zimmermen's hand.

Deltona Fla

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>that was stolen, everyone know you cannot obtain rights to stolen property till the actual owner releases rights and is properly paid
It is now illegal to have a picture of a gun on your phone? The perfect example of Rat Wing spin. A picture of a gun on a cell phone you have spun into he was a mad out of control killer in possession of a stolen gun. You Rat Wingers don't care how ridiculous your lies are. That is why you keep losing election.

Deltona Fla

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Son OJasons Sons Sons Son wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy holding a mirror up in the faces of hypocritical liberals and nasty fem boys like yourself and then watching them scramble and squirm. You people always gotta complain about the police. Obey the law and you wont have to worry,....and you'll NEVER have to complain.
Funny how I never get pulled over unless I got a tail light out. I'm a law abiding citizen. You are a cry baby, with a criminal mindset. You are a danger to society. I hope the cops keep on pulling you over until they throw your ass into the slam once and for all.
Hey Stupid. I was doing nothing wrong. The cop was just stopping people hoping to find something. He was trolling, not patrolling. If you are doing nothing wrong you should not have to worry about being stopped. But around here that is not the case. I know a number of people here who have had similar experiences. If you protest too much they will write a ticket to cover their asses. Typically it is the seat belt ticket they hand you.
Son OJasons Sons Sons Son

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Stupid. I was doing nothing wrong. The cop was just stopping people hoping to find something. He was trolling, not patrolling. If you are doing nothing wrong you should not have to worry about being stopped. But around here that is not the case. I know a number of people here who have had similar experiences. If you protest too much they will write a ticket to cover their asses. Typically it is the seat belt ticket they hand you.
You must live in a black neighborhood then. Funny how everything changes upon entering the African American community. Eratic driving is the first phenomenon to be observed. Cars speeding past you, sudden turns, double lane changes, abrupt u-turns, and lots of swerving. Go into the heart of the inner city and watch half a dozen teenage crack dealers race up to a vehicle and compete for sales. Vehicles with no brake lights, cracked windshields, squeaky brakes, and bald tires wreak havoc upon all motorists. Low speed pursuits, undercover cops, hookers and pimps, and large groups of people congregated on street corners and around liquor stores is the norm.

If you're black I can understand why it's frustrating. Until there is a fundamental change in our society you can expect to keep on being pulled over. The good news is if you ain't breaking the law you got nothing to worry about. Wise up! Help to change society for the better. Obey the law. Stop whining!

Deltona Fla

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Son OJasons Sons Sons Son wrote:
<quoted text>
You must live in a black neighborhood then. Funny how everything changes upon entering the African American community. Eratic driving is the first phenomenon to be observed. Cars speeding past you, sudden turns, double lane changes, abrupt u-turns, and lots of swerving. Go into the heart of the inner city and watch half a dozen teenage crack dealers race up to a vehicle and compete for sales. Vehicles with no brake lights, cracked windshields, squeaky brakes, and bald tires wreak havoc upon all motorists. Low speed pursuits, undercover cops, hookers and pimps, and large groups of people congregated on street corners and around liquor stores is the norm.
If you're black I can understand why it's frustrating. Until there is a fundamental change in our society you can expect to keep on being pulled over. The good news is if you ain't breaking the law you got nothing to worry about. Wise up! Help to change society for the better. Obey the law. Stop whining!
I have factory tinted windows, I don't live in a "Black neighborhood", I was doing the speed limit, I was not driving erratically, nobody was speeding past me, I made no turns, no double lane changes,(it was only a two lane road), no U turns, no swerving, was not in the heart of the inner city, nobody was running up to sell crack, brake lights all worked, no cracked windshields, no squeaky brakes, no bald tires, and no loud mufflers. Low speed pursuits, hookers and pimps, and large groups of people congregated on street corners and around liquor stores is NOT the norm around here. I was not breaking the law so did have to worry about being pulled over? Why does it go on all the time around here? Why do the cops around here think it is OK to chase down and kill a person on foot with a cop car for driving on a suspended license.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Jumping Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
He probably has his drivers side window tinted and cant understand why is=t pisses the Cops off . Fla has got to be a horrendous state to be a traffic cop in Some of the window tint I have seen driving through is definitely not factory

Deltona Fla

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Of course at the time they didn't know his license was suspended, they claimed they were stopping him because he wasn't wearing a seat belt. The first cop who turned around to check him out didn't even chase after him. The guy took off before the cop could get turned around or put on his flashing lights. He simply reported the the car had acted evasively while he was turning around. It is when a second cop turned on his flashers several blocks away did the victim stop the car, get out and run on foot. That is when a third cop sped past the stopped cars, went 100 yards across a empty lot with a vegetable garden destroying the garden, then through a chain link fence into another lot, finally running down and killing the victim coming to a stop just a few feet from a garage. You probably think that driving like you are in a Dirty Harry movie is OK when chasing a suspected seat belt violator. That is because Rat Wingers care nothing about every day reality, and only care about pushing their brand of hate.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>I have factory tinted windows, I don't live in a "Black neighborhood", I was doing the speed limit, I was not driving erratically, nobody was speeding past me, I made no turns, no double lane changes,(it was only a two lane road), no U turns, no swerving, was not in the heart of the inner city, nobody was running up to sell crack, brake lights all worked, no cracked windshields, no squeaky brakes, no bald tires, and no loud mufflers. Low speed pursuits, hookers and pimps, and large groups of people congregated on street corners and around liquor stores is NOT the norm around here. I was not breaking the law so did have to worry about being pulled over? Why does it go on all the time around here? Why do the cops around here think it is OK to chase down and kill a person on foot with a cop car for driving on a suspended license.
I guess you missed the part where the guy had a rap sheet as long as your arm. was a felon with multiple priors
I hope the cop gets a commendation for apprehending that guy even if he had to do it with his car.
Son of Swampudd

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>I have factory tinted windows, I don't live in a "Black neighborhood", I was doing the speed limit, I was not driving erratically, nobody was speeding past me, I made no turns, no double lane changes,(it was only a two lane road), no U turns, no swerving, was not in the heart of the inner city, nobody was running up to sell crack, brake lights all worked, no cracked windshields, no squeaky brakes, no bald tires, and no loud mufflers. Low speed pursuits, hookers and pimps, and large groups of people congregated on street corners and around liquor stores is NOT the norm around here. I was not breaking the law so did have to worry about being pulled over? Why does it go on all the time around here? Why do the cops around here think it is OK to chase down and kill a person on foot with a cop car for driving on a suspended license.
The cops don't think it's OK to chase down and kill a traffic offender! Where the hell you get that notion from?....The cops think it's OK to kill people?....You're nuts....Typical African American response. Funny how I don't have any problem with police.....and if I was to get pulled over for no reason I wouldn't gripe about it. I'd know that the cop really did have a reason for pulling nme over but did not inform me why. My vehicle may have matched another one who the police are looking for. The nature of the offence commited by the other vehicles driver might be the reason why the officer who pulled me over decided not to tell me why he stopped me.

But I did get pulled over once because I was driving a unique vehicle and the officer just wanted to check it out. There was friendly conversation, no altercation, and no hard feelings. It was very civilized.

Stop moaning, you're beginning to sound like a little biotch.

Deltona Fla

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> I guess you missed the part where the guy had a rap sheet as long as your arm. was a felon with multiple priors
I hope the cop gets a commendation for apprehending that guy even if he had to do it with his car.
All they knew about the guy was he was suspected of driving without a seat belt on. So a cop chased him down though peoples backyards with his car and killed him. He was lucky there nobody standing in their own backyard at the time or he would have killed them also. And you try to justify that kind of behavior on the part of the police.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 47,361 - 47,380 of65,522
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Supreme Court allows Arizona execution to proceed 44 min RustyS 1
Pennington pleads innocent (Jan '08) 2 hr JKCK 24
Appeals court reverses Cindy George's murder co... (Mar '07) 5 hr annieMT 465
Democrats quash GOP effort to repeal magazine ban 6 hr Dartplayer 3
Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) 7 hr FxMOBBERS 1,086
2 officers fired shots in fatal APD shooting 8 hr Darwin Lives 1
Columbus Police Hunting For Suspects Following ... 9 hr They cannot kill a Spook 4
•••
•••