Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66323 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#59281 May 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman has been through this many times before. He's called police on suspicious people in the complex several times.
Always black people, funny how that is.

Still waiting for that proof: you say the pedophile only followed Martin for ten seconds...

80 times...

Location hidden

#59282 May 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<
Yes, Zimmerman did follow Martin when Martin started to run away.
You said ten seconds.

Then of course the record shows it was for over three minutes.

Who is right, Pinocchio?

Location hidden

#59283 May 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Had Martin turned around (during the chase) and attack Zimmerman, I would agree with you. But that's not what took place.
You don't have the foggiest idea what took place.

If you knew what happened, the police would have taken your statement.

You insisted that the pedophile followed Martin for no more than ten seconds.

But there he is three minutes later and he isn't in front of the truck where he was supposed to be, but out of sight of the truck, and standing in front of the boy who had every right to be exactly where he was at.

And the pedophile had a gun.

What we can be sure of: you are a m/f c/s liar, you friend is a rapist, and when you were asked to serve your country for a few hours, you insisted your job as a janitor in section eight housing was to vital to give up your time.

Location hidden

#59284 May 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
This joker Barefool has been stalking me for God knows how long.
Thing is, Pinocchio: I have been posting long before you, and you are following me.

Not that I care.

You see, in English, that is what follow means: you are REPLYING to my posts and you have even gone to completely other forums to cry and whine.

Let's see how good you are at ignoring my posts, honey.

Location hidden

#59285 May 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
He didn't know until several seconds later when he decided that Martin was indeed a young black male.
This was before he got out of the truck.

And then he decided that this boy must have been a criminal- "these assholes, they always get away" and "thjese f*king punks" comments.

The pedophile decided to be cop, even though he got fired from a rent-a-cop job for his bad temper.

Cop, and judge and jury.

Location hidden

#59286 May 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman has been through this many times before.
Dozens of times.

He didn't like blacks coming into 'his' neighborhood.

Location hidden

#59287 May 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
I see it as if Martin would have not ran, just ignored Zimmerman and went to the house he was staying at, he would be alive today as well.
Gosh, for the old days when it was illegal for blacks to be outside at night on their own- or, if not illegal, when you and your kind could string dem up the nearest tree for being so uppidity.

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#59288 May 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman has been through this many times before. He's called police on suspicious people in the complex several times. This is the only time he was ever in a confrontation with any of them.
Yes, Zimmerman did follow Martin when Martin started to run away. It's likely that Zimmerman's only desire was to keep an eye on him until police got there. After all, if he wanted to pick a fight with Martin, he sure as hell wouldn't have called the police.
Had Martin turned around (during the chase) and attack Zimmerman, I would agree with you. But that's not what took place. Zimmerman stopped following Martin several minutes before the shooting. Martin had more than enough time to get home. But he didn't. He waited right there behind the north-east row houses for Zimmerman to get off the phone with 911.
You see it as if Zimmerman didn't chase Martin, Martin would still be alive. I see it as if Martin would have not ran, just ignored Zimmerman and went to the house he was staying at, he would be alive today as well. Or even if he did run, once he lost sight of Zimmerman, just go home.
My oh my aren't you quite the liar.

How many times had George been through this exact thing before at just moments past dark? His numerous calls to LE are available on line for all to see, didn't you read them?

You haven't a clue what George did or didn't do or how it fits into the dispatch center time lines.

And what's up with the N.E. row houses you continue to mention? Those are town homes and N.E. doesn't explain squat. Nothing you post makes any sense because you continue to lie.

You won't like how this case ends.

Location hidden

#59289 May 27, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>My oh my aren't you quite the liar.
You notice that too, eh?

Well, when you point out his lies, keep in mind he won't come back to them, he'll move the goalposts.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#59290 May 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
How did he get from where he was standing RIGHT THEN to in front of the boy who was in the opposite direction of where the pedophile was to meet the police officers?

Pedophile? Let me try that.
Wasn't in the opposite direction. Zimmerman walked east to the back entrance ,finished his conversation with the dispatcher and was walking west, back to his truck when accosted by the drug selling, Lean using,Mixed martial arts enthusiast, drug addict and school truant, Trayvon Martin whose temporary home was seventy yards south of the confrontation.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#59291 May 27, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
How many times had George been through this exact thing before at just moments past dark? His numerous calls to LE are available on line for all to see, didn't you read them?
You haven't a clue what George did or didn't do or how it fits into the dispatch center time lines.
And what's up with the N.E. row houses you continue to mention? Those are town homes and N.E. doesn't explain squat. Nothing you post makes any sense because you continue to lie.
In an earlier 911 phone call George Zimmerman reported a suspicious black man walking around a friend's house and told the operator, "I don't want to approach him."

Retreat at Twin Lakes
police had been called to the 260-unit complex 402 times from Jan. 1, 2011 to Feb. 26, 2012.

Sanford has become a hub for opioid distribution and diversion in Florida, a problem that kills approximately 4,000 Floridians a year. According to the US Justice Department, last year pharmacies in Sanford, Florida ordered enough painkillers to supply a population eight times its size. Sanford has a population of 53,000 but the supply ordered would support 400,000. According to the Drug Enforcement Agency, in 2010 a single CVS pharmacy in Sanford ordered 1.8 million Oxycodone pills, an average of 137,994 pills a month. Other pharmacy customers in Florida averaged 5,364 oxycodone pills a month. DEA investigators serving a warrant to a CVS pharmacy in Sanford on Oct. 18 2011 noted that “approximately every third car that came through the drive-thru lane had prescriptions for oxycodone or hydrocodone.” According to the DEA, a pharmacist at that location stated to investigators that “her customers often requested certain brands of oxycodone using street slang,” an indicator that the drugs were being diverted and not used for legitimate pain management

Obviously you won't like how this case ends.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#59292 May 27, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
My bad. I thought most everybody knew how to read a map, or at the very least, know what north, south, east and west was.

“always”

Ticklaw

#59293 May 27, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
In an earlier 911 phone call George Zimmerman reported a suspicious black man walking around a friend's house and told the operator, "I don't want to approach him."
Retreat at Twin Lakes
police had been called to the 260-unit complex 402 times from Jan. 1, 2011 to Feb. 26, 2012.
Sanford has become a hub for opioid distribution and diversion in Florida, a problem that kills approximately 4,000 Floridians a year. According to the US Justice Department, last year pharmacies in Sanford, Florida ordered enough painkillers to supply a population eight times its size. Sanford has a population of 53,000 but the supply ordered would support 400,000. According to the Drug Enforcement Agency, in 2010 a single CVS pharmacy in Sanford ordered 1.8 million Oxycodone pills, an average of 137,994 pills a month. Other pharmacy customers in Florida averaged 5,364 oxycodone pills a month. DEA investigators serving a warrant to a CVS pharmacy in Sanford on Oct. 18 2011 noted that “approximately every third car that came through the drive-thru lane had prescriptions for oxycodone or hydrocodone.” According to the DEA, a pharmacist at that location stated to investigators that “her customers often requested certain brands of oxycodone using street slang,” an indicator that the drugs were being diverted and not used for legitimate pain management
Obviously you won't like how this case ends.
Interesting that he also first noticed Trayvon standing near his friend Frank Taaffe's house also don't you think.

I would need to see a source for the 402 calls to "The Retreat at Twin Lakes."

Sanford covers a lot of territory, there are areas of high crime and area of little crime, The Retreat is located in the second lowest crime sector in the city.

Obviously you are a liar and fabricator like xxx dumbass.

What sort of vehicle was George driving as he tracked Martins movements all the way from Frank's home to the crossover on the opposite side of The Retreat?

“always”

Ticklaw

#59294 May 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad. I thought most everybody knew how to read a map, or at the very least, know what north, south, east and west was.
So you can't answer the question? Is that what you're saying?

During the recreation video George pointed to the spot where he claims to have spotted Trayvon near the T. Did you bother to watch the entire recreation video?

How would George know where the teen was prior to seeing him on the sidewalk just steps South of the T? How would you know?

Location hidden

#59295 May 27, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
Pedophile? Let me try that.
I am sure you have.

Location hidden

#59296 May 27, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
Wasn't in the opposite direction. Zimmerman walked east to the back entrance ,finished his conversation
Opposite direction.

Still looking for the explanation of that three minutes you said was ten seconds.

Of course, the pedophile has told four stories, I am sure he will have a fifth story by the time the court convenes though of course he won't be able to tell it because all of America knows he has already lied to the court.

I am sure O'Mara has already done some market testing on the final version.

Location hidden

#59297 May 27, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
Most of them from the pedophile pretending to be the cop on the beat.

We all know this little fatty's type: little man, big mouth, no backbone, thinks a badge will help.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#59298 May 27, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>So you can't answer the question? Is that what you're saying?
During the recreation video George pointed to the spot where he claims to have spotted Trayvon near the T. Did you bother to watch the entire recreation video?
How would George know where the teen was prior to seeing him on the sidewalk just steps South of the T? How would you know?
I already answered the question. But you can't figure out where the north-east row houses are. Apparently, you don't know how to locate north-east on a map. So what's the point in trying to explain it to you? Of course, the internet is loaded with maps pointing to the exact location where the altercation took place (behind the set of houses on the north-east corner) but you must have not looked for them.

But should you decide to, try to find the map that shows where Zim and Martin broke off, and where Martin was during the time Zimmerman finished his phone call with 911. Once you've done that, come back and explain to us all why Martin didn't go to the house he was staying at, and remained all that time behind those houses in the dark.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#59299 May 27, 2013
For Real wrote:
<quoted text>No LAW says you have to stay in your car???
Guess you can't read. I was responding to someone who claimed no guns is not a rule.

Zimmerman should have stayed in his car.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#59300 May 27, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you can't read. I was responding to someone who claimed no guns is not a rule.
Zimmerman should have stayed in his car.
And Martin shouldn't have attacked Zimmerman. He should have just went home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fatal shot in San Francisco pier shooting was r... 1 hr Perry Mason 4
News Tolle murder trial begins 4 hr loose lip 3
News Police: Suspect in deadly drive-by shooting arr... 8 hr FunnyHoney 1
News El Paso police make 100 arrests in crackdown in... 9 hr huey goins 2
News Wal-Mart to end sales of assault rifles in U.S.... 15 hr Garofolo 3
News 'Black Lives' activists detail goals 15 hr Prep-for-Dep 65
News Josh Earnest blames Vetser on Congress failure ... 16 hr Waste Water 2
More from around the web