Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,342

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#58997 May 21, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell me how he got from "right by his father's house", Dee Dee's own words, to seventy yards north of his father's house. He had plenty of time to get home before Zimmerman ended his call but apparently he didn't go into the house.
I'm impressed that you don't know what you are talking about yet doggedly persist in the endeavor.
"Right by" has different meanings to different people.

DeeDee wasn't there so her definition doesn't matter. Trayvon was murdered by a hot tempered cop wannabe who couldn't make the grade, so we don't know his definition.

I consider my next door neighbors to be "right by" me yet they are several hundreds of feet away.

Zimmerman should have stayed in his vehicle. HE SHOULD HAVE FOLLOWED THE RULES. He should have used common sense, but of course he has none, just his temper and Napoleon complex.

Location hidden

#58998 May 21, 2013
Trayvon was smart not to lead a strange man to where he was living. Had he done that we would have two dead children.

Zimmerman should have stayed in his vehicle.

Location hidden

#58999 May 21, 2013
Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
You live on here, you shame yourself daily with your hate, stupidity , and ignorance of the law and ignorance of our society.
another Traygone look a like attempts murder for no reason other than hate:
Aurora police release photo of Pleasures gunman05/20/2013 11:52 PM MDT - Aurora police have release a photo of a black man who shot an employee inside the Pleasures Adult Store in the 1800 block of South Havana Street during an attempted robbery Sunday afternoon.
You stupid pervert, you are on here far more than I am.

Your idiotic reference to another crime has nothing to do with the murder of Trayvon.
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#59000 May 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you mean 1860s.
no 1960 s
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#59001 May 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
Trayvon was smart not to lead a strange man to where he was living. Had he done that we would have two dead children.
LOL. What an imagination you on the left have. LOL!
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#59002 May 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>"Right by" has different meanings to different people.
DeeDee wasn't there so her definition doesn't matter. Trayvon was murdered by a hot tempered cop wannabe who couldn't make the grade, so we don't know his definition.
I consider my next door neighbors to be "right by" me yet they are several hundreds of feet away.
Zimmerman should have stayed in his vehicle. HE SHOULD HAVE FOLLOWED THE RULES. He should have used common sense, but of course he has none, just his temper and Napoleon complex.
They aren't rules, they are suggestions.Physically attacking Zimmerman wasn't the smartest thing Martin could have done.. Since he was "right by his Father's house" he should have gone into his father's house and he would still be alive. He had ample time to roll home.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#59003 May 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
Martin was probably twice as fast as Zimmerman. and he could have easily home before Zimmerman finished his call. Apparently he decided to physically confront Zimmerman instead of going into the house and lost his life for making that decision.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#59004 May 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
Sure, all murderers call the cops first before killing their victims. Hopefully liberal logic isn't contagious.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#59005 May 21, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin was probably twice as fast as Zimmerman. and he could have easily home before Zimmerman finished his call. Apparently he decided to physically confront Zimmerman instead of going into the house and lost his life for making that decision.
typo-gotten home
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#59006 May 21, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do understand of course that Martin (being the saint that he was) was a brilliant child who instinctively calculated that running into a home of safety would jeopardize his entire family. He would never have done that. Instead, he decided to sacrifice himself by attacking Zimmerman knowing it would lead to his ultimate demise. What a hero that pony riding Travon was.

Yeah, yeah, I know. He could have been there in less than ten seconds and Zimmerman would have never realized where he went. But that didn't matter. Saint Travon never even tried to get protection from the police. He was too concerned about his upset child molesting girlfriend to do that. She needed consolation, so he instead stayed on the phone with her.

Saint Travon would have jumped into a building of fire to save innocent children. That's just the type of thug.......... guy he was.
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

#59007 May 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid pervert, you are on here far more than I am.
Your idiotic reference to another crime has nothing to do with the murder of Trayvon.
Liar, you have thousands of idiotic posts here defending the racist, scumbag, dead criminal Traygone, your record speaks for itself.
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

#59008 May 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You shame yourself with your perverted, bigoted posts, many of which are deleted, then you rename yourself and have at it again.
12 posts from you in the last 24, lying sack of shit racist criminal apologist.

Location hidden

#59009 May 22, 2013
Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, you have thousands of idiotic posts here defending the racist, scumbag, dead criminal Traygone, your record speaks for itself.
Like most ghetto rats, Zazz has nothing to do in life but go after Zimmerman. A classic case of a hate monger with a chip on his shoulder.

Martin was your typical low life hooded street thug who took on the wrong guy and got done in. Now most all of the same low life people are out to get Zimmerman, these mindless people being lead on by Al & Jessie.
Son OJsons Sons Sons Son

Scranton, PA

#59010 May 22, 2013
Boston bombers friend wasted by FBI in Orlando!

Alrighty then!

http://www.examiner.com/article/tsarnaev-frie...

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#59011 May 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You do understand of course that Martin (being the saint that he was) was a brilliant child who instinctively calculated that running into a home of safety would jeopardize his entire family. He would never have done that. Instead, he decided to sacrifice himself by attacking Zimmerman knowing it would lead to his ultimate demise. What a hero that pony riding Travon was.
Yeah, yeah, I know. He could have been there in less than ten seconds and Zimmerman would have never realized where he went. But that didn't matter. Saint Travon never even tried to get protection from the police. He was too concerned about his upset child molesting girlfriend to do that. She needed consolation, so he instead stayed on the phone with her.
Saint Travon would have jumped into a building of fire to save innocent children. That's just the type of thug.......... guy he was.
The only thing Marin was doing that night is try to get himself lain when he got back home. He managed to ditch Zimmermen once but Zimm spotted him again and went after him again.

Deltona Fla

#59012 May 22, 2013
Son OJsons Sons Sons Son wrote:
Boston bombers friend wasted by FBI in Orlando!
Alrighty then!
http://www.examiner.com/article/tsarnaev-frie...
Something is not right about that one. The cops here are acting a little strange. The room mate was standing across the street talking with another cop when it happened. He said the interview had lasted over three hours. Now they are holding the roommate for questioning and nobody else seems to have seen anything.

Deltona Fla

#59013 May 22, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
He thought he had lost the pervert that was dogging him. Told the GF he was being followed, then told her he had lost the guy. There was then a brief conversation that was suddenly interrupted by Martin asking someone "why are you following me" and the person replying with "WTF you doin here" she hears sounds of a scuffle and the phone goes dead. Zimmerrmen never identified himself a neighborhood watch. He just continues pressing Martin until Martin feels he must defend himself. Martin was much bigger than Zimm so Zimm probably flashed his gun. Neighbors will testify that he had an aggressive and intimidating style of patrolling. There had been several complaints about him confronting residents. He became a big man when he strapped on his gun.
Son OJsons Sons Sons Son

Scranton, PA

#59014 May 22, 2013
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Something is not right about that one. The cops here are acting a little strange. The room mate was standing across the street talking with another cop when it happened. He said the interview had lasted over three hours. Now they are holding the roommate for questioning and nobody else seems to have seen anything.
I think you're right about this one. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if it turns out that Eric Holder ordered the hit in order to promote populist sentiment and make some friends on the other side of the aisle to carry him through the impending investigations looming over him and the Justice Department.
Son OJsons Sons Sons Son

Scranton, PA

#59015 May 22, 2013
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing Marin was doing that night is try to get himself lain when he got back home. He managed to ditch Zimmermen once but Zimm spotted him again and went after him again.
You may very well be right again, Swampudd! Martin could have intended to butt-hump his little half brother when he got back to his daddys girlfriends pad. Sounds outreageous but this kind of behavior is typical in broken homes where absentee parents have no control over their childrens behavior or over their day to day lives.

Children will engage in any and all types of abnormal behavior patterns if proper guidance and moral education are not provided on an ongoing basis throughout childhood.

Society needs to start holding these deadbeat parents accountable for the roles they inadvertantly play in their childrens demise.

Deltona Fla

#59016 May 22, 2013
Son OJsons Sons Sons Son wrote:
<quoted text>
You may very well be right again, Swampudd! Martin could have intended to butt-hump his little half brother when he got back to his daddys girlfriends pad. Sounds outreageous but this kind of behavior is typical in broken homes where absentee parents have no control over their childrens behavior or over their day to day lives.
Children will engage in any and all types of abnormal behavior patterns if proper guidance and moral education are not provided on an ongoing basis throughout childhood.
Society needs to start holding these deadbeat parents accountable for the roles they inadvertantly play in their childrens demise.
You never say anything intelligent, do you. Just belligerent shit all the time. You must be a Republican.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US considers banning type of popular rifle ammu... 9 min goonsquad 25
Video footage sought in Hillary trial 1 hr Still not accurate 73
3 Wounded In Canoga Park Gang-Related Shooting (Feb '07) 5 hr WEST END CPA 427
US considers banning type of popular rifle ammu... 6 hr payme 2
Family members gather at scene of North Portlan... 13 hr Portland Ed 1
Akron man gets life in prison for shooting neig... 19 hr Dr Suess 1
Ohio.com - Patel murder trials get started (Oct '07) Mon Helen8809 10
More from around the web