Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,068

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#58898 May 19, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are inserting this story in this subject, so I had to read it for myself in order to respond. Here are a few things of interest I found in the story:
"DELAND The radio chatter between two DeLand police officers and dispatchers before and after a popular Spring Hill barber was run over and killed by a patrol car will not be made public soon.
The radio transmissions between Officers James Harris and Justin Ferrari and dispatchers, along with the images recorded by the in-car cameras of the patrol cars when Marlon Brown was hit and run over on May 8 will not be released until the investigation is completed, said Sgt. Kim Montes, FHP spokeswoman. The process can take up to 90 days, Montes said.
Brown, a father of two, had been arrested more than two dozen times and was released from jail last month after serving a drug-possession sentence."
http://www.news-journalonline.com/article/201...
So what you guys are doing is trying to use this story before it's even been investigated and any evidence is released. In other words, you don't know WTF is even behind this story.
What we do know is that this guy in his mid 20's is a career criminal with over 24 arrests in his short time as an adult. I'm over twice his age and never been arrested once. How does that work anyhow?
Bottom line: police were chasing a career criminal, the career criminal was hit by a patrol car, but it's not the career criminals fault. It's the police's fault.
Gotta love that liberal logic.
Here are a few more facts. Brown was stopped for a traffic violation. After stopping he fled on foot because he had a suspended license. Another cop saw Brown a block away and started pursuit. Brown ran into a backyard and the second cop went after him in his car crashing through a fence and running him down in a yard few of kid's toys.

Deltona Fla

#58899 May 19, 2013
At the scene behind some apartment buildings at 901 S. Delaware Ave., tire tracks lead from the paved road into the empty lot for more than a hundred yards, running over bean plants and knocking down a chain link fence. This is where witness Sabrina Waldron said the car stopped on top of Brown.

Deltona Fla

#58900 May 19, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The story I read said nothing about a fence or a back yard. The story I read stated that it will be another two to three months to complete the investigation. For all you know, it could have been an accident by the police officer. The harmless citizen who has been arrested over two dozen times may have accidentally jumped out in front of his police car.
Why is it the left always sticks up for the evil in our society?
At the scene behind some apartment buildings at 901 S. Delaware Ave., tire tracks lead from the paved road into the empty lot for more than a hundred yards, running over bean plants and knocking down a chain link fence. This is where witness Sabrina Waldron said the car stopped on top of Brown.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#58901 May 19, 2013
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Here are a few more facts. Brown was stopped for a traffic violation. After stopping he fled on foot because he had a suspended license. Another cop saw Brown a block away and started pursuit. Brown ran into a backyard and the second cop went after him in his car crashing through a fence and running him down in a yard few of kid's toys.
The report I posted says nothing about a back yard, fence or kids toys. It did list an intersection where the incident took place. I would find it very unusual for a cop to crash down a fence of a back yard.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#58902 May 19, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The story I read said nothing about a fence or a back yard. The story I read stated that it will be another two to three months to complete the investigation. For all you know, it could have been an accident by the police officer. The harmless citizen who has been arrested over two dozen times may have accidentally jumped out in front of his police car.
Why is it the left always sticks up for the evil in our society? Because they are very much a part of it.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#58903 May 19, 2013
Jumping Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it the left always sticks up for the evil in our society? Because they are very much a part of it.
So it's your position justice is evil?

You're sounding like that 1930's German guy.

Perhaps you need to find another country with a different philosophy that better matches you. No sense you stay where you don't believe in the system that's been in place since before you were born, son.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#58904 May 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So it's your position justice is evil?
So it's your position the left is justice?

Deltona Fla

#58905 May 19, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The report I posted says nothing about a back yard, fence or kids toys. It did list an intersection where the incident took place. I would find it very unusual for a cop to crash down a fence of a back yard.
The pic in the local paper you could clearly see big plastic kiddy toys. Luckily it was late at night so no kids were in the back yard. The cop was trying to make it sound like he was hit as he was getting from his car. But the fact is he had already run across an empty lot and jumped a fence into the next yard. The cop was driving like he was in a Bruce Willis movie.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#58906 May 19, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's your position the left is justice?
No, that's your position. Or, by corollary, the right only sticks up for justice.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#58907 May 19, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The report I posted says nothing about a back yard, fence or kids toys. It did list an intersection where the incident took place.
Gosh, it is as though EVERYONE here knows that you are a worthless m/f c/s liar, Pinocchio, that that has been proved over and over and over, and everyone knows to disregard what you say and look for themselves.

The "incident" did not take place on the road, you worthless hump: it took place in the backyard in a vegetable garden on the other side of a fence the cop ran through before ending up on top of the man running away for a seat belt violation.

Location hidden

#58908 May 19, 2013
Jumping Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
This rookie cop passed another cop who had already blocked in the car, drove across a lawn and through a fence and then run over a human being with a four thousand pound car.

For a seat belt violation.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#58909 May 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
This rookie cop passed another cop who had already blocked in the car, drove across a lawn and through a fence and then run over a human being with a four thousand pound car.
For a seat belt violation.
Shows how much you know about police pursuit?? You are a vast storehouse of gobble-de-gook. If it was over a seatbelt violation, I'll guarandamntee you, when he ran the officer thought something else transpired.. Get a clue.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#58910 May 19, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Shows how much you know about police pursuit?? You are a vast storehouse of gobble-de-gook. If it was over a seatbelt violation, I'll guarandamntee you, when he ran the officer thought something else transpired.. Get a clue.
Ah! Always claiming, never proving!

You are consistent son!

Location hidden

#58911 May 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Ah! Always claiming, never proving!
You are consistent son!
Gee whiz the pot calling the kettle black.. You're nothing if not consistent in that venue...

Location hidden

#58912 May 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Ah! Always claiming, never proving!
You are consistent son!
What do I have to prove about that post, Yeahoo? It was an opinion. We know Demorats, You're a one-trick pony, as is Barack Hussein Obama, and his ignorant electorate,(Obama Money)(Yeahoo) Terrible Timmy Geithner, Susan Rice, the MSM. But whatcha gonna do, Demorats march in lockstep into the abyss, and then say "It's George Bush's fault".. You're nothing if not consistent in that vein...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#58913 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>Gee whiz the pot calling the kettle black.. You're nothing if not consistent in that venue...
lol! So you have the dow now son?

Or are you lying again?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#58914 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>What do I have to prove about that post, Yeahoo? It was an opinion. We know Demorats, You're a one-trick pony, as is Barack Hussein Obama, and his ignorant electorate,(Obama Money)(Yeahoo) Terrible Timmy Geithner, Susan Rice, the MSM. But whatcha gonna do, Demorats march in lockstep into the abyss, and then say "It's George Bush's fault".. You're nothing if not consistent in that vein...
lol! "... I'll guarandamntee you, when he ran the officer thought something else transpired...."

support your 'guarandamntee' son.

Location hidden

#58915 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>Shows how much you know about police pursuit??.
Driving over a lawn through and fence into a garden and then on top of someone with a 2 ton car isn't pursuit.

It's manslaughter.

Wipe your chin, Afterbirth.

Location hidden

#58916 May 19, 2013
We know Demorats,
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H!

We know Republicunts: lost an election, cry for four years, lose another elect6ion, cry for four more.

The 'Coke' brothers couldn't buy the election though they tried.

Better luck next time.

Location hidden

#58917 May 19, 2013
If it was over a seatbelt violation
Seat belt violation, Afterbirth.

Wipe your chin, you're leaking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 8 min xxxrayted 2,637
Man 'Cooked' Ex-Girlfriend's Dog And Fed It To Her 1 hr Parden Pard 5
Two Years Later, Davidson County Murder Still U... (Oct '10) 9 hr Tina Marie 19
Motion hearing in Saad case pushed back to Oct.... Sat Steve 1
School to begin in Chicago with more safety guards Sat WELL GOLLEEE JETHRO 5
Hendersonville teen car burglar was former foot... Sat Website Operator 2
Shooting stays with officer for 20 years [The H... Sat akamai 9
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••