Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,335

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Read more
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#58841 May 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Statements to reporters are not the same as statements to the police.
Memories can improve when you are reminded that you can go to jail for perjury if you lie in these cases.
You know, as the pedophile's ugly fat wife lied and will end up going to jail for perjury.
speaking of ugly fat wifes, how's Moochelle ? and your mom?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#58842 May 16, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Naw Yeahoo, Between you and Barefootin' It, you have all the Demorat & Barack Hussein Obama bases covered. It's CYA all the way wif you, ain't it..
lol! wow. good thing you didn't talk about the Constitution!

Since: Nov 11

Rockmart, GA

#58843 May 16, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman claimed he wasn't on duty the night he murdered Trayvon.

What does Clinton's sex life have to do with Trayvon's murder?
I'm not sure what one has to do with the other myself. But I am sure of one thing. I could care less about either one!

Since: Nov 11

Rockmart, GA

#58844 May 16, 2013
intelligent ike wrote:
<quoted text>The subject is inter racial killings, dumbass, pay attention.
And it's only of any importance to the media when black is the victim and any other race the perpetrator.
jackson

Lexington, KY

#58845 May 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that John is scared shipless. He tells the truth, now what's going to happen to him or his family?
If he has some dignity and a pair, he will tell his honest story in court. If not, he will lie in fear because of intimidation. Same holds true of jurors and possibly even the judge. Everybody involved has reflections of Rodney King on their mind. John (at the time) had no way of knowing how big this case would get when he talked to the reporter.
Exactly -- I totally agree this is a possibility, and why he might have felt it necessary to change his story.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#58846 May 17, 2013
<quoted text>Swampy 'Reasonable force' was used. The cop didn't know what the kid had in his possession. He ran, and 'reasonable force' was used to apprehend him. Case closed.
Running him down with a car is reasonable force?

Deltona Fla

#58847 May 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should look at the map again. Zimmerman was walking west and his car was west of where he was at. Martin was hiding behind the northern row of houses for the couple of minutes after he and Zim parted while Zim finished his discussion with the police dispatcher.
In that time, Martin could have crawled home on his knees and still made it before Zim hung up the phone with 911.
I don't need a map. I have been to that HOA many times. There is no place to hide. If Zimmermen was walking west in the cross through to get back to his car he would have to make a left into the rear walkway and walk away from the cross through and his car to get to where he killed Martin. Martin thought he had lost the pervrert that was dogging him. Zimmermen obviously spotted him again and continued his pursuit. This time however Martin did not run away choosing insted to defend himself. which is his right.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#58848 May 17, 2013
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>I don't need a map. I have been to that HOA many times. There is no place to hide. If Zimmermen was walking west in the cross through to get back to his car he would have to make a left into the rear walkway and walk away from the cross through and his car to get to where he killed Martin. Martin thought he had lost the pervrert that was dogging him. Zimmermen obviously spotted him again and continued his pursuit. This time however Martin did not run away choosing insted to defend himself. which is his right.
As soon as the race baiters showed up, it was over. Real revenge is coming. After the getting even period caused by an inept leader who is the most hateful person in american history. Never speaking calm. Always blaming someone else who is innocent and most likely much more responsible in living and charged for it.

Deltona Fla

#58849 May 17, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> As soon as the race baiters showed up, it was over. Real revenge is coming. After the getting even period caused by an inept leader who is the most hateful person in american history. Never speaking calm. Always blaming someone else who is innocent and most likely much more responsible in living and charged for it.
So Zimmermen is not guilty because you don't like Obama?
Son of Jason

Montréal, Canada

#58850 May 17, 2013
Maybe we should call the IRS and demand that they investigate the liberal Martin supporters on this thread for tax evasion and all other illegal activities they may or may not be engaged in.

If they are involved with the sale and or distribution of any illegal narcotics or other substances they are still obliged under the law to pay taxes on the ill-gotten gains.

If they are involved with illegal narcotics in the capacity of consumer they are still required by law to submit taxes on the transaction of the purchase of said narcotics.

Perhaps when the tables are reversed in the future, and the Republicans once again control the Executive and the Legislative branches, they could stick it so far up the assses of the progressive reprobates as to render them totally impotent once and for all.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#58851 May 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that John is scared shipless.
'John' can't see through walls.

'John' cannot give testimony when he claims he can see something when he is making a phone call from behind a wall.

"John' knows the difference between talking to a reporter and the court where lying could land him in prison.

The pedophile's ugly fat wife will find this out soon.

Location hidden

#58852 May 17, 2013
<quoted text>You really are slow, it was done for effect, you are slow on the uptake....
Sure, sweetie. The effect is: you aren't very bright, skivie.

Location hidden

#58853 May 17, 2013
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>So Zimmermen is not guilty because you don't like Obama?
That doesn't sound logical to you?

Location hidden

#58854 May 17, 2013
serfs up wrote:
As soon as the race baiters showed up, it was over.
You are still here, Shug.

Location hidden

#58855 May 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
AKRON, OH (WOIO)-
The 64 year-old male who was shot by police
You see? You see?

Cough.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#58856 May 17, 2013
Son of Jason wrote:
Maybe we should call the IRS and demand that they investigate the liberal Martin supporters on this thread for tax evasion and all other illegal activities they may or may not be engaged in.
If they are involved with the sale and or distribution of any illegal narcotics or other substances they are still obliged under the law to pay taxes on the ill-gotten gains.
If they are involved with illegal narcotics in the capacity of consumer they are still required by law to submit taxes on the transaction of the purchase of said narcotics.
Perhaps when the tables are reversed in the future, and the Republicans once again control the Executive and the Legislative branches, they could stick it so far up the assses of the progressive reprobates as to render them totally impotent once and for all.
They already tried that under bushie, son. You must have missed it since the so called msm didn't cover it.

Then again, neither did the cons.

Gee, so can you tell me why it's unacceptable now?

Location hidden

#58857 May 17, 2013
The exception being your county welfare check?
Glad to see you still make up your cigarette money giving tonsil specials to passing lonely long distance truck drivers, Shug.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#58858 May 17, 2013
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>So Zimmermen is not guilty because you don't like Obama?
If he is guilty, he is guilty on his own decisions. Not from charlatans who are in power or are known to all as they make their money off of perceived racism. Perhaps enough time has passed to let cooler heads prevail. And hopefully there will be no riots/violence if deemed innocent.
Son of Jasons Son

Montréal, Canada

#58859 May 17, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>They already tried that under bushie, son. You must have missed it since the so called msm didn't cover it.
Then again, neither did the cons.
Gee, so can you tell me why it's unacceptable now?
They tried it under Bush?....Really?....I find it hard to believe the Lame Stream Media didn't cover it, eh?

I wonder how the LSM feels about Obama in the wake of his fascist seizure of the Associated Press's personal records, humm?

Oh but he was just trying to stop leaks, right?

Sounds to me like Obama is a Master Plumber just like Nixon, yes?

They were just trying to stop leaks, huh?

What do you think about that?

BTW, I support the fat tax!

What say you, fat ass?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#58860 May 17, 2013
Son of Jasons Son wrote:
<quoted text>
They tried it under Bush?....Really?....I find it hard to believe the Lame Stream Media didn't cover it, eh?
I wonder how the LSM feels about Obama in the wake of his fascist seizure of the Associated Press's personal records, humm?
Oh but he was just trying to stop leaks, right?
Sounds to me like Obama is a Master Plumber just like Nixon, yes?
They were just trying to stop leaks, huh?
What do you think about that?
BTW, I support the fat tax!
What say you, fat ass?
lol! That's the difference between you and me son.

Your world is what you 'believe' and has nothing to do with the real world.

http://www.salon.com/2013/05/14/when_the_irs_...

And changing subjects doesn't help your cause either!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wallin-Reed guilty of first-degree murder - Ful... (Oct '13) Sun Gracie 106
News Bruner Murder Trial Begins Sun EatFecesAndPerish 3
News New and Expanded Online Resource Details Fatal ... Sun payme 14
News Murder victim Raoul Dula, suspect Earl Moore Jr... (Jun '13) Sun Reason 148
News 1 Fatally Shot, 1 Wounded In San Juan Capistrano (Aug '06) Sun OLD TOWN NEWHALL1... 160
News Video footage sought in Hillary trial Sat get out 125
News Judge: School can fire guard over 'black thugs'... Sat Wyatt Trayush 2
More from around the web