Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,347

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
Clueless Defense

Mountain View, CA

#58628 May 11, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, it will make news, just not national news. It will be a local story at best.
When you come across it, please let us know.

You people are so confused.
Clueless Defense

Mountain View, CA

#58629 May 11, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet your ignorant, racist, dumbass has never heard of this case at all:
Nathan Dunlap, Convicted In 1996 For Chuck E. Cheese Murders ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../nathan-dunlap-conv ... ;
Mar 22, 2012 – Nathan Dunlap, 37, was sentenced to death after killing four people at a Chuck E. Cheese restaurant 19 years ago. Three of his victims were ...
Dunlap
One of the three men on Colorado's death row asked a federal court Tuesday to overturn his death sentence citing mental illness.
Nathan Dunlap, 37, was sentenced to death after killing four white people at a Chuck E. Cheese restaurant 19 years ago. Three of his victims were teenagers and the fourth was a mother of two. At the time of the murders, Dunlap himself was 19 and he has consequently spent about half of his life awaiting his own execution on death row.
When I see the country and criminal apologists like you in general get in an uproar over 4 white people being shot in the back of the head point black by a hate filled black racist, then I'll give a crap about some worthless scumbag like Martin.
So what's your point? Other than it has no bearing on the Martin case?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#58630 May 11, 2013
Clueless Defense wrote:
<quoted text>When you come across it, please let us know.
You people are so confused.
Something went very wrong for 15-year-old Michael Brewer on Sunday. Relatives say he stopped another kid from stealing his father's bike, but he was scared enough by the incident that he refused to attend classes at his Deerfield Beach, Florida middle school on Monday.

Instead, he went to an apartment complex to visit a friend. As he was sitting by the pool, someone came up and doused him with a flammable liquid, then set him ablaze. A neighbor heard the screams and put out the fire with an extinguisher. Michael survived, but he's expected to be hospitalized for five months with massive burns over his torso, arms, and face.

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/10/teens_...

The Trayvon Martin case reminds me of Roderick Scott. In both cases, a man claiming to be protecting his neighborhood notifies police about an unarmed 17-year-old boy he thinks is causing trouble and minutes later shoots him dead, sparking debate about guns and self-defense.

Scott shot Christopher Cervini in 2009 in Greece on a windy and rainy night. Scott saw Cervini and his friends rifling through neighbors’ cars. He went outside with a gun as his girlfriend called police. Scott confronted Cervini and said the youth ran at him. Scott shot Cervini dead.

http://therochesterian.com/2012/03/21/recalli...

Now, why have you never heard these recent stories before? Because the MSM doesn't broadcast them due to the victim being white. In fact, you were so isolated from these stories that you bet I couldn't produce events of whites being attacked by blacks.
racism has no colour

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#58631 May 11, 2013
Actually you get the same thing in Australia.
There seems to be more than a reluctance to make racist attacks on caucasians a mainstream news item.
Even some journalists will acknowledge that racism is possible if you are white.
I can recall one heated debate, post article, where the shocked journalist finally acknowledged that possiblity after people posted their experiences, but added, "You can't tell me though, that racist attacks on white people happen to the same extent as non white".

How would one know? The fact is surveys or studies do not ask white people of 'racist' experiences and data is not collected.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rape...

The fact is, racism is racism, regardless of the colour of the perpertrator or victim.
If for example, a black person said they experienced racism, I would believe it, but by the same token a white person said they experienced racism, I would believe it.

Racism is if nothing equal. It doesn't matter what age or colour you are, it happens.
racism has no colour

#58632 May 11, 2013
*is impossible.

“Obama: Leading us to failure”

Since: Jul 09

The United States of America

#58633 May 11, 2013
What is the status of the two BLACK SAVAGES that shot the sleeping 2 year old in his stroller?

The media quickly forgets or in most cases fails to report the savage actions these APES commit.

Yet even our boob of a President had something to say about this Criminal predator Trayvon.

No one dares to acknowledge the daily attacks committed by black offenders.
racism has no colour

#58634 May 11, 2013
So even in the extreme nature of those attacks, you see a great reluctance to use the word RACIST or even RACIALLY motivated, but rather use the politically correct and less offensive "ethnically motivated hate crime".

Yet, you will get a white person, rightfully being outed for what I would describe as cowardly and repulsive racist behaviour when abusing a French woman described as:
RACIAL BUS TIRADE:
"Detectives seek those captured on a viral video in a racial abuse incident on a Melbourne bus..."

As I say, racism has no colour. Just call it for what it is and leave the politically correct crap out of it, otherwise it will never be truly addressed.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#58635 May 11, 2013
Capt America wrote:
What is the status of the two BLACK SAVAGES that shot the sleeping 2 year old in his stroller?
What is the color of the white savage who killed twenty 6 year olds, shooting them ten and eleven times each?

So let's review, two blacks kill on baby, one white kills twenty.

Location hidden

#58637 May 11, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You still giving drunken sailors a "rate", for fleet week ?
I thought so.
No one can compete with your -twice at once, one pays- rate.

Location hidden

#58638 May 11, 2013
No Exuses wrote:
<quoted text>Psychological Profile of an Internet Troll
You left out: notoriously bad spellers, eh, No Exuses?

Location hidden

#58639 May 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
This isn’t a game. A man’s future hangs in the balance.
zimmerman isn't a man, he is a racist coward.

I understand why you would admire him so.

His ugly fat lying wife is up: popcorn?

Location hidden

#58640 May 11, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet your ignorant, racist, dumbass has never heard of this
I bet you have a red dot on the house you live in on the sheriff's map.

“Obama: Leading us to failure”

Since: Jul 09

The United States of America

#58641 May 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the color of the white savage who killed twenty 6 year olds, shooting them ten and eleven times each?
So let's review, two blacks kill on baby, one white kills twenty.
you are correct, a white savage did kill those kids and we can read about it still to this day. Two apes shoot a sleeping baby in the face.....blink and you missed the report.

Black crime on Whites is way under reported and the shame of it is for the most part they are killing their own at an alarming rate....but that means nothing to most because theres not a real news story with that.....just another day in the hood.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#58642 May 11, 2013
Capt America wrote:
<quoted text>
you are correct, a white savage did kill those kids and we can read about it still to this day. Two apes shoot a sleeping baby in the face.....blink and you missed the report.
Black crime on Whites is way under reported and the shame of it is for the most part they are killing their own at an alarming rate....but that means nothing to most because theres not a real news story with that.....just another day in the hood.
Very true. We have Casey Anthony stories at least once a year here in Cleveland. But nobody knows about it because nationally, nobody would watch it. Nobody cares about a fat black woman and an ugly black baby. Now if a nice looking white woman does the same thing, everybody in TV land is watching and media sells a lot of advertisement. They find the most adorable picture of the child and keep pasting it on your television set.

Location hidden

#58643 May 11, 2013
Capt America wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how the liberal media fixates on a white guy who killed 20 children instead of two black teenagers who killed one white kid.

Eh?

Look at this guy:

SHINGLETOWN, Calif.— A sheriff's official says the Northern California search for an ex-convict suspected of fatally shooting his wife and two young daughters is akin to warfare.

Shasta County Sheriff's Lt. Dave Kent says SWAT teams are proceeding extremely cautiously on Thursday in the area near the Humboldt County city of Petrolia where 45-year-old Shane Miller's truck was found the previous day.

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/2013/05/08/2794545/sher...

OH wait... he's white...

Location hidden

#58644 May 11, 2013
Capt America wrote:
Black crime on Whites is way under reported
Right, the FBI erases every other one, it is part of the secret conspiracy here comes the black UN hellycopters!
No Exuses

Grove City, OH

#58645 May 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out: notoriously bad spellers, eh, No Exuses?
I drop by on these boards to check out the old libs. Is there a method for your conduct? The sexual comments offer a glimpse into your soul.

In the cyber world that which we all must dwell, it is wise for one to screen the on-line habits of barefoot. We must protect our precious offspring from the dangers of his blust. This is a given. It was true before Al Gore invented the intertube wans. A Christian in these modern times has to be able to adapt to the temptations of Satan as He evolves His temptations into the technologies of the day. Thus the evolving "Barefoot" son of Satan. Get my coffee son !!!! Ah the lyrics of a pagan !!!
No Exuses

Grove City, OH

#58646 May 11, 2013
Benghazi--Nation Debt-- Guantanamo bay-- Gay marriage-- Saul Alinsky-- Bill Ayers-- Treyvon Martin son-- Obama Care--Jeremiah Wright-- Golf Pro-- Water Board or Drone kills "lol"-- Acorn--CSpan

Fingers tired must stop for water

Location hidden

#58647 May 11, 2013
No Exuses wrote:
I drop by on these boards to check out the old libs.!
Must be hard to find the extra time to get away from the rest stop bathroom.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#58648 May 11, 2013
No mention of the Philadelphia Baby Killing Doctor, or the Cleveland Slave Driver.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holly Bobo suspect indicted on 2 counts of rape 15 min Concerned 65
Deadly force a " in black and white 42 min smokey 49
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 48 min Derp 3,278
Darren Wilson's account of Michael Brown shooti... 3 hr The Truth 3
Judge vacates Akron quadruple murder case convi... 5 hr Fred Rogers 1
D.C. to begin accepting first applications in d... 5 hr Kentucky-Mitch 25
LRPD Investigating Three Weekend Homicides 6 hr Bill Wilkins 1

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE