Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,349

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
Clueless Defense

Mountain View, CA

#58587 May 10, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you "take" it alright, BJ boy.
Are you related to that sexual predator in Ohio?
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#58588 May 10, 2013
Clueless Defense wrote:
<quoted text>Are you related to that sexual predator in Ohio?
No, you related to this most likely Traygone look a like scumbag?

Shawn Lopez: Did he kill 67 year old homeless, wheel chair bound woman for a thrill, then buy ...
blogs.westword.com/.../shawn_lopez_murder_fra... ;
18 hours ago – Update: We've been covering the switchblade murder of homeless,... Entire Site; Articles & Blogs; Restaurants; Places; Events; Music; Images; Ads; Bars ... The document quotes Shawn Lopez, who's been arrested for the ...

Only Traygone look a likes commit these kinds of crimes
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#58589 May 10, 2013
Clueless Defense wrote:
<quoted text>You don't believe that a young, adult black male shooting unarmed white children will make news?
I certainly disagree. But when you come across a case that makes it factual, please let us know.
for starters, imbecile, the violent criminal thug Martin was no child. Yes, black murders of whites are daily ignored by the media and racist criminal apologists like you and your lover Yeah[aka bj boy]..
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#58590 May 10, 2013
Clueless Defense wrote:
<quoted text>You don't believe that a young, adult black male shooting unarmed white children will make news?
I certainly disagree. But when you come across a case that makes it factual, please let us know.
I'll bet your ignorant, racist, dumbass has never heard of this case at all:

Nathan Dunlap, Convicted In 1996 For Chuck E. Cheese Murders ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../nathan-dunlap-conv... ;
Mar 22, 2012 – Nathan Dunlap, 37, was sentenced to death after killing four people at a Chuck E. Cheese restaurant 19 years ago. Three of his victims were ...

Dunlap

One of the three men on Colorado's death row asked a federal court Tuesday to overturn his death sentence citing mental illness.

Nathan Dunlap, 37, was sentenced to death after killing four white people at a Chuck E. Cheese restaurant 19 years ago. Three of his victims were teenagers and the fourth was a mother of two. At the time of the murders, Dunlap himself was 19 and he has consequently spent about half of his life awaiting his own execution on death row.

When I see the country and criminal apologists like you in general get in an uproar over 4 white people being shot in the back of the head point black by a hate filled black racist, then I'll give a crap about some worthless scumbag like Martin.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#58591 May 10, 2013
Clueless Defense wrote:
<quoted text>Are you related to that sexual predator in Ohio?
suck on this, racist criminal apologist:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/girl_kille...

As family and friends held out hope that Autumn would be found alive, Justin communicated with her brother on Facebook to say he was glad police were using dogs in the search, NBC Philadelphia reported.

The two black brothers were charged with murder, body disposal and tampering with evidence. Justin was also charged with luring.

When detectives searched the Robinson home, they found some of Autumn’s belongings and her bike, Gloucester County Prosecutor Sean Dalton said.

The boys’ father, Alonzo Robinson, told the Star-Ledger of Newark that his sons had been charged with bike theft before.

Filthy, black savages murder white female child, where's the uproar?

F Traygone.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#58592 May 10, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
There's my puppy dog BareFool.
There's my favorite homosexual mooch Pinocchio.

Wipe your chin, Sweetie.

Location hidden

#58593 May 10, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>no, they are pretty much useless
I am sure you can make your own deal with the prosecutor, snitching own your friends.

Location hidden

#58594 May 10, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a big deal given two of his victims were white and the third a Hispanic. Now had one victim been black, it would be headliners in the media for many weeks to come just like the George Zimmerman case.
You just cannot control your bigotry, can you, Pinocchio?

I doubt that most Americans knew or cared what race the victims were.

Do America a favor: crawl back into your basement section eight housing and don't come out.
Rosie

Brooksville, FL

#58596 May 10, 2013
3 more weeks!!
Rosie

Brooksville, FL

#58597 May 10, 2013
zazz wrote:
Today, Jodi guilty. June, Zimmerthug guilty.
Justice rules.
I agree with you on Jodi!!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#58598 May 10, 2013
Clueless Defense wrote:
<quoted text>I think you have a point. They must have a gimmick since they can't stand on facts.
LIke what facts can't they stand on?

Fact: Zimmerman assaulted and sustained multiple injuries.
Fact: Zimmerman being defenseless used his firearm to stop the vicious attack.
Fact: Zimmerman sought the help of police--Martin never bothered to call.
Fact: After Zimmerman and Martin parted, Martin had several minutes in which to go where he was staying, but he didn't. Instead, he waited behind the row houses while Zimmerman finished his call to 911.
Fact: John the witness testified to police that he is 110% sure Zimmerman was on the bottom screaming for help.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#58599 May 10, 2013
Clueless Defense wrote:
Oh, it will make news, just not national news. It will be a local story at best.

Location hidden

#58600 May 10, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the pedophile zimmerman assaulted- the boy Martin.

Yes, the pedophile zimmerman sustained "multiple" injuries, two tiny -grain of rice- scratches and a broken nose when the recoil of his gun hit him in the face as a result of his assault on the boy.

WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO PROVE THAT THE PEDOPHILE ONLY FOLLOWED MARTIN FOR TEN SECONDS, PINOCCHIO!

Location hidden

#58601 May 10, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Fact: Zimmerman being defenseless
fact: THE PEDOPHILE OUTWEIGHED THE BOY AND THE PEDOPHILE WAS ARMED WITH A DEADLY WEAPON AT ALL TIMES.

Fact: YOU TOLD US THE PEDOPHILE ONLY FOLLOWED MARTIN FOR TEN SECONDS. WHERE IS THE PROOF, WE'VE WAITING NOW A MONTH!

Location hidden

#58602 May 10, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<
Hard to operate a cell phone when you have a bullet hole in your heart.

WHERE OH WHERE IS THAT PROOF! YOU M/F C/S LIAR!

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#58603 May 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the pedophile zimmerman assaulted- the boy Martin.
Yes, the pedophile zimmerman sustained "multiple" injuries, two tiny -grain of rice- scratches and a broken nose when the recoil of his gun hit him in the face as a result of his assault on the boy.
WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO PROVE THAT THE PEDOPHILE ONLY FOLLOWED MARTIN FOR TEN SECONDS, PINOCCHIO!
You know BearFool. you're like that pesky neighbor kid that follows you around the yard and won't leave you alone. Go away and bother somebody else. Don't answer my posts anymore. They're for people with an IQ of 35or higher. Go find a teen chat room or something. GO AWAY!
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#58604 May 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to operate a cell phone when you have a bullet hole in your heart.
WHERE OH WHERE IS THAT PROOF! YOU M/F C/S LIAR!
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH!
should have emptied his clip in Traygons ugly, snarling face.

hahahahahahhahahah
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#58605 May 10, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: Zimmerman being defenseless used his firearm to stop the vicious attack.
Fact: After Zimmerman and Martin parted, Martin had several minutes in which to go where he was staying, but he didn't. Instead, he waited behind the row houses while Zimmerman finished his call to 911.
Fact: John the witness testified to police that he is 110% sure Zimmerman was on the bottom screaming for help.
all known facts Topix imbeciles ignore.
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#58606 May 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wipe your chin, Sweetie.
spit out the splooge, dolt:

Shawn Lopez: Did he kill 67 year old homeless, wheel chair bound woman for a thrill, then buy ...
blogs.westword.com/.../shawn_lopez_murder_fra ... ;
18 hours ago – Update: We've been covering the switchblade murder of homeless,... Entire Site; Articles & Blogs; Restaurants; Places; Events; Music; Images; Ads; Bars ... The document quotes Shawn Lopez, who's been arrested for the ...

Only Traygone look a likes commit these kinds of crimes
Leadville Lou

Broomfield, CO

#58607 May 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wipe your chin, Sweetie.
comment, racist douche?

suck on this, racist criminal apologist:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/girl_kille ...

As family and friends held out hope that Autumn would be found alive, Justin communicated with her brother on Facebook to say he was glad police were using dogs in the search, NBC Philadelphia reported.

The two black brothers were charged with murder, body disposal and tampering with evidence. Justin was also charged with luring.

When detectives searched the Robinson home, they found some of Autumn’s belongings and her bike, Gloucester County Prosecutor Sean Dalton said.

The boys’ father, Alonzo Robinson, told the Star-Ledger of Newark that his sons had been charged with bike theft before.

Filthy, black savages murder white female child, where's the uproar?

F Traygone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pittsfield man indicted on murder charge in fat... 1 hr DCF are Monsters 1
Garvin Guilty Of Triple Murder (Jan '11) 4 hr Kettle 20
Gang related shooting leaves West Valinda man dead (Jul '09) 18 hr Killamunati 257
Is a Fake Cop Murdering Miss. Motorists? (May '12) Thu Charles 2
LAPD to buy 7,000 body cameras Thu barefoot2626 12
Third Bandido arrested in motorcycle bar shooting Wed Joe snuffy 2
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... Wed Shawn45644 2
More from around the web