Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 2,320)

Showing posts 46,381 - 46,400 of65,523
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

American Lady wrote:
CLAIM: OBAMA HID 'GAY LIFE' TO BECOME PRESIDENT
Tell us about his birth certificate, Honey!
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>He thinks he can dig his way to China.
I'm in a state of disbelief.
no, i think it s delusion that you are in
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are called bench trials.
Thanks for sharing your stupidity and ignorance.
Mosley triple homicide trial begins with no jury
By Jonathan Young on April 22, 2013 at 4:14 pm
Eddie Mosley
The St. Louis man accused of murdering three people in Brooklyn Park last April stood trial April 22 – but not before a jury.
Eddie Matthew Mosley, 35, waived his right to a jury trial April 16, agreeing instead to a “bench trial,” in which his case will be decided by Hennepin County District Court Judge Toddrick S. Barnette.
Bench trials are common in civil cases, but criminal cases are usually heard by a jury unless the defendant specifically asks for a bench trial. The motives behind Mosley’s request were unclear.
Mosley was indicted by a Hennepin County grand jury July 26. He was scheduled to face charges April 22 on nine counts of first-degree murder for allegedly killing home daycare provider DeLois Brown, 59, and her parents, James Bolden, 82, and Clover Bolden, 81, on April 9, 2012.
If convicted, Mosley faces a mandatory life-sentence for each count.
do they let you out on weekends, i mean, just to see the family

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

No Exuses wrote:
<
I'm guessing about 7.5 tranzene 2x's a day for the anxiety and 30 mg paxil 1x day.
Based on the rates you take now, eh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

chris532008 wrote:
actually 133
uh... yeah.

You hide it really well.
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You're right son. You got me there.
I'm not as well acquainted with your history as you are.
it did in the 1800 s i think he is just not realizing that is referred to as the 19 th century, one thing about liberals, you can t accuse them of being intelligent
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>No son. That's why you have a jury to weigh the evidence.
I understand your confusion though. It's probably different in your country than here in the United States.
you mean jury nullification
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Wait son. Now you're taking two sides... what can be proven and what you accept as truth from Zimmerman.
Can't you make up your mind on where you stand?
Clearly you're not separating fact from your opinion, you're co-mingling them to make your case.
And yet you claim some sort of knowledge of the law.
llike real life, some things will be truth others will be perception of the situation
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats of those days are the Republicans of today. You don't know much history do you?
then where did the republicans go
ofcourse

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text> i would venture that his iq is but 90 but i believe he aeted correctly that night and that is the most important thing, obama is not likely hardly 100 iq
It could be why the liar won't release his school transcripts. He's just too stupid for words.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people understand a key to a defense of Stand Your Ground is indeed Standing...
Not running down the street with a gun, assault people whose color you don't like.
Hankie?

&#8203;In the midst of the Trayvon Martin controversy, Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Beth Bloom has cited Florida's controversial Stand Your Ground law to drop charges against Greyston Garcia after he fatally stabbed a car radio thief in Little Havana on January 25th. Though, Garcia apparently initiated the violence, never called police, hid the knife, and then later sold two of the car radios the man had stolen.

In the early hours of January 25, Garcia spotted Pedro Roteta and another man rummaging through his truck and taking off with his car radio according to the Miami Herald. Roteta and his accomplice had apparently been on a radio stealing spree, and Roteta was carrying a bag filled with three car radios.

Garcia decided to chase after Roteta with a knife, and caught up to him. Roteta swung the bag of radios at Garcia's head. Garcia blocked the bag, and then countered by lunging a knife in Roteta's chest. The stabbing killed Roteta. Garcia then took off with the radio, even those not belonging to him, and never called police. Garcia hid the knife used and sold the two car radios that did not belong to him.

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2012/0...

LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text> do they let you out on weekends, i mean, just to see the family
they don't let you out at all, eh? certainly not near school playgrounds and parks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text> it did in the 1800
I noticed you skipped around your statement that murder no jury trials thing pretty fast.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>never heard of a judge trial for murder, where is that china
I am sure you forgot...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

ofcourse wrote:
<quoted text> It could be why the liar won't release his school transcripts.
He's waiting for liar draft dodger Romney to release his tax records.

Election over six months ago.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonderful history you amoronicans have there.....
By the way,when exactly is the baby seal clubbing season?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

downhill246 wrote:
Garcia decided to chase after Roteta with a knife, and caught up to him. Roteta swung the bag of radios
Martin wasn't stealing radios.

Martin was minding his own business and have every right- 100 percent- to be exactly where he was at when the pedophile begain to stalk him.

Martin was not armed.

The pedophile had a deadly weapon and the pedophile jumped Martin.

PS: Garcia 's defense argued SYG. The pedophile's lawyers have already stated there weren't. Their only witness is a liar and unreliable.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way,when exactly is the baby seal clubbing season?
I guess the pedophile zimmerman thought it was lynching season here.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me jackazz.... EXACTLY HOW is DNA collection not always accurate? This ought to be good!! ROTFALMFAO!! How can one "inaccurately" collect DNA?? By inaccurately including rocks with the samples??!!! Heh! Heh! Heh!!(pssst.... buy a Brita)
FBI Admits Errors, Offers to Retest DNA in Mississippi Murder Case
May 3, 2013, 8:43 p.m. PDT
The Washington Post News Service
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the pedophile zimmerman thought it was lynching season here.

Perhaps the drug selling ,drug addicted Tray Gone wanted to brag at his high school fight club how he sucker punched some dude who he had a confrontation with. According to his social media ramblings he was a fan of the mixed martial arts which along with his usage of Lean would explain his propensity foe violence. His cousin implies that Tray Gone punched out a school bus driver.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 46,381 - 46,400 of65,523
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••