Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66312 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#58378 May 3, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>funny i ve built a number of them
Really? Which one son?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#58379 May 3, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>
if dna were that accurate they could easily solve 95% of all crime, charge the criminal for the investigation and we would be in a state of peace not anarchy and the zimmerman case would not exists, as far a dionsuars, where are all the skeletal remains if so many existed
OMFG!!!!

ROFLMAO at you. This requires no further comment. Well, maybe one. Aren't you embarrassed?

Location hidden

#58380 May 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>"...obama is not likely hardly 100 iq"
How deep are you trying to dig your hole son?
He thinks he can dig his way to China.

I'm in a state of disbelief.

Location hidden

#58382 May 3, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Tried explaining to you but your (S/B YOU'RE) to (S/B TOO) stupid evidentially.(S/B EVIDENTLY) I can't keep wasting my time with you. I
know when someone is to (S/B TOO) much of a moron and can't understand.
You have proven that. There is no need in (S/B TO) explaining (S/B
EXPLAIN)legal procedure, evidence, police reports, autopsy reports, witness statements any longer. It's obviously over your head. Just accept your (S/B YOU'RE)an idiot and move on.
"I know when someone is to much of a moron and can't understand. You have proven that." How did Yeah prove that you know when someone is to much of a moron and can't understand?

You calling someone a moron is too much. It's good for a laugh though.

Location hidden

#58383 May 3, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
The KKK was the terrorist arm of the Democratic party.
The Democrats of those days are the Republicans of today. You don't know much history do you?
No Exuses

Columbus, OH

#58384 May 4, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats of those days are the Republicans of today. You don't know much history do you?
History proves you are a fool. Get a life mental midget. Treyvon was a gangster thug. Move on and accept the facts.

I'm guessing about 7.5 tranzene 2x's a day for the anxiety and 30 mg paxil 1x day. Now get my coffee !!!!!!
No Exuses

Columbus, OH

#58385 May 4, 2013
Fox News for the real truth !!!!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#58386 May 4, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>never heard of a judge trial for murder, where is that china
They are called bench trials.

Thanks for sharing your stupidity and ignorance.

Mosley triple homicide trial begins with no jury
By Jonathan Young on April 22, 2013 at 4:14 pm

Eddie Mosley

The St. Louis man accused of murdering three people in Brooklyn Park last April stood trial April 22 – but not before a jury.

Eddie Matthew Mosley, 35, waived his right to a jury trial April 16, agreeing instead to a “bench trial,” in which his case will be decided by Hennepin County District Court Judge Toddrick S. Barnette.

Bench trials are common in civil cases, but criminal cases are usually heard by a jury unless the defendant specifically asks for a bench trial. The motives behind Mosley’s request were unclear.

Mosley was indicted by a Hennepin County grand jury July 26. He was scheduled to face charges April 22 on nine counts of first-degree murder for allegedly killing home daycare provider DeLois Brown, 59, and her parents, James Bolden, 82, and Clover Bolden, 81, on April 9, 2012.

If convicted, Mosley faces a mandatory life-sentence for each count.
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#58387 May 4, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Your IQ is about 9. Maybe you can visit Zimmerman in prison and become his pen pal.
I don't think the big black men who welcome him with open arms to prison will really be considered friends, so he'll be lonely for your type.
actually 133

Location hidden

#58388 May 4, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>
if dna were that accurate they could easily solve 95%
You don't even know what a bench trial is, and now you make up numbers about the accuracy of DNA.

The cost of DNA analysis is dropping. Coming to property crimes near you: you had better start wearing gloves and a hat, Shug.

Location hidden

#58389 May 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
CLAIM: OBAMA HID 'GAY LIFE' TO BECOME PRESIDENT
Tell us about his birth certificate, Honey!
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#58390 May 4, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>He thinks he can dig his way to China.
I'm in a state of disbelief.
no, i think it s delusion that you are in
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#58391 May 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are called bench trials.
Thanks for sharing your stupidity and ignorance.
Mosley triple homicide trial begins with no jury
By Jonathan Young on April 22, 2013 at 4:14 pm
Eddie Mosley
The St. Louis man accused of murdering three people in Brooklyn Park last April stood trial April 22 – but not before a jury.
Eddie Matthew Mosley, 35, waived his right to a jury trial April 16, agreeing instead to a “bench trial,” in which his case will be decided by Hennepin County District Court Judge Toddrick S. Barnette.
Bench trials are common in civil cases, but criminal cases are usually heard by a jury unless the defendant specifically asks for a bench trial. The motives behind Mosley’s request were unclear.
Mosley was indicted by a Hennepin County grand jury July 26. He was scheduled to face charges April 22 on nine counts of first-degree murder for allegedly killing home daycare provider DeLois Brown, 59, and her parents, James Bolden, 82, and Clover Bolden, 81, on April 9, 2012.
If convicted, Mosley faces a mandatory life-sentence for each count.
do they let you out on weekends, i mean, just to see the family

Location hidden

#58392 May 4, 2013
No Exuses wrote:
<
I'm guessing about 7.5 tranzene 2x's a day for the anxiety and 30 mg paxil 1x day.
Based on the rates you take now, eh?

Location hidden

#58393 May 4, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
actually 133
uh... yeah.

You hide it really well.
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#58394 May 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You're right son. You got me there.
I'm not as well acquainted with your history as you are.
it did in the 1800 s i think he is just not realizing that is referred to as the 19 th century, one thing about liberals, you can t accuse them of being intelligent
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#58395 May 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>No son. That's why you have a jury to weigh the evidence.
I understand your confusion though. It's probably different in your country than here in the United States.
you mean jury nullification
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#58396 May 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Wait son. Now you're taking two sides... what can be proven and what you accept as truth from Zimmerman.
Can't you make up your mind on where you stand?
Clearly you're not separating fact from your opinion, you're co-mingling them to make your case.
And yet you claim some sort of knowledge of the law.
llike real life, some things will be truth others will be perception of the situation
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#58397 May 4, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
then where did the republicans go
ofcourse

Carmel, IN

#58398 May 4, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text> i would venture that his iq is but 90 but i believe he aeted correctly that night and that is the most important thing, obama is not likely hardly 100 iq
It could be why the liar won't release his school transcripts. He's just too stupid for words.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities name 43-year-old man whose head, ha... 5 hr Your Neighbor 14
News Trump on Chicago shooting: 'Just what I have be... 8 hr Le Jimbo 10
News Jury Selection Expected in 2010 Mathis Murder Case (Apr '13) 13 hr Somebody 78
News While Milwaukee Burns, Obama Plays Golf 15 hr Tommy 4
News Sheriff's Office depties probe fatal shooting o... 18 hr Earnhardt_Fan_Three 1
News NEWS 25 Follows Investigation into Police Shooting (Jul '07) 21 hr joeknows 5
News Milwaukee Riots After Police Shoot Black Suspec... Aug 26 Go Blue Forever 163
More from around the web