Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,346

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#57827 Apr 29, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>
think you are referring to 911, that is not the police department
I think you didn't read the first sentence of the article.

"This is a transcript of a call placed by George Zimmerman to the Sanford Police Department on February 26, 2012."

Actually, you have read nothing and know nothing about this case.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#57828 Apr 29, 2013
Hey Ass, any idea why the police dispatcher answered the call with "Sanford Police Department"?

You pathetic welfare moocher.
surrealdreamer

Junction City, KS

#57829 Apr 29, 2013
What the Hell is wrong with some of your people? A kid is killed, someones child, someones brother, someones friend etc. Because he is black that makes it Ok for someone to take his life for no reason other than some wanna be thug cop decided to follow him and ultimatly kill him. Its ok with some of you because he is black?

My heart breaks reading this crap. This is what is wrong with humanity today. People hide behind computer screens spewing hatred.

How many of you conservatives on here posting your hatred for a dead child go to church on Sunday, read your bible and believe that Jesus looks upon you as a good person? The bible is pretty specific about GOD looking upon the heart. You poison yourself with your hatred against a person just because of their color. GOD created them too.

To those of you saying that blacks should go back to Africa, you are forgetting that we brought them here abused them in the most horric ways, they were freed. They are Americans, they go to War for this country, they defend it beside other soldiers regardless of color. They are by all means Americans that defend your right to come on a place like topix and spew hatred about them based on nothing but the color of skin that GOD gave them. Shame on you

While blacks are here legally and American citizens we have the hispanic groups sneaking across our borders breaking the laws of this land. We have mexican drug cartels sneaking across our borders, now those are some barbaric thugs that stop a bus, make the people get off kill them by bashing their heads in with a sledge hammer and throwing them in mass graves. These are their own people same race as them. When they start doing that on our soil will you all be calling them Thugs? Will you hate all them based on what a few do like what is done in this case of an innocent child losing his life for no reason?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#57830 Apr 29, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>you are obviously burping out your behind, no biggy? You are a real piece of work, you have no idea about the foster care system. Get a life, go down to your county welfare office and sign up to be a foster parent.. Oops you're not old enough, nor are you married? 16 yr. olds should pay attention in class.
lol! You really should show us how you sign up for welfare son.

You're such a pro at it after all!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#57831 Apr 29, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You really should show us how you sign up for welfare son.
You're such a pro at it after all!
We'll defer to your expertise in the matter, Yeahoo?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#57832 Apr 29, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>We'll defer to your expertise in the matter, Yeahoo?
lol! Son, unlike you, I'm not the one bragging about the welfare system.

You OBVIOUSLY are clear about how they work in the VARIOUS states.

So don't start being modest now. There's not reason to be. Be proud of your knowledge and expertise in the area.

After all, you are rather limited in everything else... especially the Constitution!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#57833 Apr 29, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Son, unlike you, I'm not the one bragging about the welfare system.
You OBVIOUSLY are clear about how they work in the VARIOUS states.
So don't start being modest now. There's not reason to be. Be proud of your knowledge and expertise in the area.
After all, you are rather limited in everything else... especially the Constitution!
Hey Squats, I'll meet you in Las Vegas sometime and we'll have a good go round. How about next week Wednesday? I believe I could dispell any problem you have with the U.S. Constitution.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#57834 Apr 29, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Haven't collected welfare, unless the monthly stipend for foster children in my home is welfare,Barefootin' It, nor have I ever purchased, much less injested pork rinds. My stocks have done well in hard times such as these, no complaints, although with Barack Hussein Obama's sorry economy, if one makes any money, it's a plus. Can't wait for 2016. But if the Hil-Bily with "Obama Money" having a vote, is anywhere near the Oval Office, we're screwed.
If you had any stocks you would know how well the market is doing under the leadership of Obama.

Please don't get an extra child to get more welfare to start buying stocks.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#57835 Apr 29, 2013
This is what Illinois pays foster parents.

Age 2:$661 + travel and childcare expenses.

Age 9:$757 + travel and childcare expenses.

Age 16:$830 + travel and childcare expenses.

Wonder how many foster kids Chicagoan by birth damaged has.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#57836 Apr 29, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Squats, I'll meet you in Las Vegas sometime and we'll have a good go round. How about next week Wednesday? I believe I could dispell any problem you have with the U.S. Constitution.
lol! Sorry son. I'll be out of touch for a while and it just so happens it will begin on that day!

But hey! If you're THAT confident, you shouldn't have any problems posting your thoughts in WRITING, right?

Or are you afraid?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#57837 Apr 29, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Sorry son. I'll be out of touch for a while and it just so happens it will begin on that day!
But hey! If you're THAT confident, you shouldn't have any problems posting your thoughts in WRITING, right?
Or are you afraid?
Thoughts? How kind of you to flatterer him! Have you read his posts?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#57838 Apr 29, 2013
Flatter.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#57839 Apr 29, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>If you had any stocks you would know how well the market is doing under the leadership of Obama.
Please don't get an extra child to get more welfare to start buying stocks.
Had stocks a few years ago, now I have mutual funds, which are invested in all the markets. Don't follow it, as I used to do. I have a stockbroker to watch it for me. All I'll say is what goes up can come down. Ride it, but watch it closely?
By the way We don't have any foster children now, we had 16 go through our home, adopted 3 siblings. Now we have 2 beautiful Grandchildren. How about you?? How many have you taken into your home?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#57840 Apr 29, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Had stocks a few years ago, now I have mutual funds, which are invested in all the markets. Don't follow it, as I used to do. I have a stockbroker to watch it for me. All I'll say is what goes up can come down. Ride it, but watch it closely?
By the way We don't have any foster children now, we had 16 go through our home, adopted 3 siblings. Now we have 2 beautiful Grandchildren. How about you?? How many have you taken into your home?
I see you are pretending I didn't prove you are a liar about the police dispatcher and a lot of your other lies. You just close your eyes and move on, pretending you know what you're talking about.

You've been wrong about everything you've said about this case.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#57841 Apr 29, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>he never talked to the police dispatcher,
You keep working on that GED, honey.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#57842 Apr 29, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are pretending I didn't prove you are a liar about the police dispatcher and a lot of your other lies. You just close your eyes and move on, pretending you know what you're talking about.
You've been wrong about everything you've said about this case.
Ha Ha Hee Hee Ho Ho, you wouldn't know the truth if it clipped along side your ear. Get lost Lil Boie.
No Exuses

Grove City, OH

#57843 Apr 29, 2013
Most liberals are hateful people. They do more than any other group to encourage race-based hatred. Most liberals are less moral than other people. They don't care if the policies they advocate work or not. Liberals are extremely intolerant. Burn baby burn and keep Alinsky in your prayers. The devil is your God.
Crusader

Hampton, VA

#57844 Apr 29, 2013
Tyson wrote:
This is nothing more than a politically loaded case to get Obama the minority vote. I can't think about Trayvan because I live in Atlanta and have to deal with the reality of Black terror every day. African -Americans are just looking for another excuse to unload and loot and burn everything (like in the King riots) I'm so sick of the leftist media distorting the truth about race in America. Black males only constitute 7% of the population but commit 74% of all homicides in the country!! They're making their own race extinct. Their lackadaisical attitudes towards "white" education , unwillingness to play any role in fatherhood , and disrespect of women in hip hop culture has spelled disaster for young Black males. They have created their own problems, but look to constantly play the victim card and blame Whites for all their problems. It has been proven that Blacks who immigrate from other cultures such as the Carribean and Africa perform better in education and have incomes compatible to their White counterparts within four years. I will not give Trayvan's death any more thought than I did the scores of whites murdered by blacks in Atlanta last year. Black crime has gotten so bad here that for the first time in my life I've decided to purchase a hand gun. Back in the 90's I witnessed the rapefest known as Freaknik year after year. So called "educated " black college students would come to Atlanta and vandalize half the city costing the taxpayers millions, rape women , and carry out no less than a dozen murders. The same thing happened at Miami's Black college weekend last year. I've personally had enough of the "racist " bullshit. I've seen that excuse used for my 45 years in the South. I've also seen millions of Hispanics immigrate to America and create a hard working, family- oriented middle class is less than 25 years . Blacks "dream" about the Dream. Hispanics can come to America and find it in a few years through hard work. I voted for Obama the first time, I won't make that mistake the second time around.
brilliant

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#57845 Apr 29, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Ha Ha Hee Hee Ho Ho, you wouldn't know the truth if it clipped along side your ear. Get lost Lil Boie.
I see you are pretending I didn't prove you are a liar about the police dispatcher and a lot of your other lies. You just close your eyes and move on, pretending you know what you're talking about.
You've been wrong about everything you've said about this case.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#57846 Apr 29, 2013
No Exuses wrote:
Most liberals are hateful people. They do more than any other group to encourage race-based hatred. Most liberals are less moral than other people. They don't care if the policies they advocate work or not. Liberals are extremely intolerant. Burn baby burn and keep Alinsky in your prayers. The devil is your God.
Sounds just like you. Hateful, bigoted and an ass to boot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mo. church torched 24 hours after Mike Brown Sr... 1 hr Dog Man 2
Kanagaroo Kourts: Darren Wilson Prosecutor Defe... 2 hr Cordwainer Trout 3
Thousands rally across US after Ferguson decision 10 hr fire 50 min respo... 1
Third day of Ferguson protests in Los Angeles c... 10 hr 50 min response time 1
Twin brothers injured in Hacienda Heights drive... 11 hr Lol 8
Possible Mass Shooting Stopped by Armed Citizen? 17 hr Y QUE 22
44 arrested in second night of protests in Ferg... 19 hr awfully amused 1

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE