Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66312 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#57651 Apr 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You know so little and prove it with every post.
the problem is, that you thinking you have a clue about the operation of things
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#57652 Apr 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me know if you need a contact.
i certainly would not use your contact to seek your prosecution, and mondays would be busy for any one, i ll see about emailing the site tomorrow

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#57653 Apr 22, 2013
Stop the Bullying wrote:
Obama should be held accountable for his part in this tragedy.
Why not?

The earthquake was his fault, too.

PS: White people don't get a walk on crimes committed on nonwhites, even in Florida.

Anymore.

Location hidden

#57654 Apr 22, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
I really would not perceive
Umm... right.

Are you trying to impress your ninth grade boyfriend?

Location hidden

#57655 Apr 22, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>
unfortunately, it is both a civil and criminal action
No, it isn't.

First, start with (cough) perceiving the difference between libel and slander.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#57656 Apr 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not?
The earthquake was his fault, too.
PS: White people don't get a walk on crimes committed on nonwhites, even in Florida.
Anymore.
lol! Good one!

"...The earthquake was his FAULT, too...."

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#57657 Apr 22, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>
unfortunately, it is both a civil and criminal action
Neither slander nor libel is criminal. You know so little about so much.

Location hidden

#57658 Apr 22, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>
I really would not perceive that there is anything in which you would be able to help me, you would have to be superior in some arena
I can see you attempted to put together a sentence without errors. You failed. You can't even write one sentence without screwing up.

"...in which you would..." ROFLMAO at you.

Location hidden

#57659 Apr 22, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>
the problem is, that you thinking you have a clue about the operation of things
The real problem is you thinking you have a clue about ANYTHING. Everything you post is wrong. ROFLMAO at you.

Location hidden

#57660 Apr 22, 2013
Judge delays Shellie Zimmerman’s trial until after George's

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

SANFORD -- The attorney for George Zimmerman’s wife was back in court Wednesday.

However, Shellie Zimmerman’s case will not head to trial until after George’s second-degree murder trial.

Shellie waived her right to appear in court. She did show up in court back in February when her attorney, Kelly Sims, tried to get her perjury charge dropped. But the judge refused to dismiss the case.

A state attorney charged Shellie with perjury after accusing her of lying about how much money the couple had, during a bond hearing for George in 2012.

Sims continues to argue the special prosecutor appointed to the Zimmerman case doesn’t have jurisdiction to charge Shellie with perjury, but the judge continues to push her case to trial.

Shellie’s attorney said he is conducting several depositions at the courthouse with witnesses in his client’s case, including bankers who are expected to testify when the case goes to trial.

George’s trial is scheduled to begin June 10.
Truth

Rome, GA

#57661 Apr 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>It might not have a baring on the case but it will have a huge bearing on the case.

If he doesn't cop a plea he will be convicted. 25 to life if he lets it go that far.
No baring on case, no plea, no evidence and no conviction. It's simple once you have read all reports, autopsy reports, witness statements, and viewed the photos.
Truth

Rome, GA

#57662 Apr 22, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, what country are you from son? You're obviously not American.
America. You know where you still have the right to carry and defend yourself from thugs like Martin.
Truth

Rome, GA

#57663 Apr 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>To all of you trying to defend a fat murdering thug in his late 20s you had better start using your time a little better doing the things that really make you happy. As just proven in the Boston area life can be very, very short, don't waste it on something that you can do nothing about. Shit happens, you, me, the government or anything else can change it.
Life can be cut short with a bullet to the heart. Just ask the thug Martin. Oh wait.
Truth

Rome, GA

#57664 Apr 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Try looking up the word 'stalking' in the English dictionary.

PS: the pedophile was stalking this boy who had every right to be where he was at. The pedophile was only interested in the color of his skin.
You really are stupid. They don't enforce the dictionary they enforce the laws. That was the most ignorant thing. I've heard in awhile. LOL. Just stupid.
Truth

Rome, GA

#57665 Apr 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The pedophile broke the law when he popped up in front of the boy who was braking no laws, minding his own business, on the way home and prevented him from taking one more step.
You might want to tell that to the Prosecutor because they said they can't prove Zimmerman wasn't walking back to his vehicle. The state could use your help because without you Zim walks. LOL.
Truth

Rome, GA

#57666 Apr 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The pedophile's ugly fat lying wife is going to be on trial first.

She has no defense. None. She was caught lying, on tape.

As was the pedophile; caught lying will be the reason he would not take the stand if it were to go to trial.

The prosecutor is going to dangle the pedophile's ugly fat lying wife (on a very stout line) in front of him and say: we are prepared to go easy on your ugly fat wife... but you are going to sign this agreement.
Dream on. She will get probation at best if she is convicted and the perjury trial is separate from Zimmerman's trial. She doesn't have to testify at Zimmerman's trial and neither does he. The state can't prove their case so why would he want to testify.
Truth

Rome, GA

#57667 Apr 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Liar. You know this is not true and yet you continue to say it. That makes you dumb and ignorant.

Your ignorance is pathetic.

Most ignorant people can learn, you cannot.
Says the idiot Zazz that lies every chance they get.
Truth

Rome, GA

#57668 Apr 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Slander isn't a crime, honey, and have someone explain the difference between slander and libel... garden calling...
In some states it's called criminal defamation and yes it is a crime and prosecutable. I'm sure you didn't know that. You have little knowledge when it comes to the law.
Truth

Rome, GA

#57669 Apr 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Neither slander nor libel is criminal. You know so little about so much.
Chris your wasting your time with this idiot. Zazz has already proven to know very little about the law. Criminal Defamation is a criminal charge in some states.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#57670 Apr 22, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
America. You know where you still have the right to carry and defend yourself from thugs like Martin.
So... which South American country son? Or is it Central American?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City Man Arrested In 2006 Slaying Of Woman (Nov '07) 55 min Sarap 51
News Last suspect in Mound Bayou shooting jailed (May '07) 4 hr lol 15
News Final man sentenced in Owensboro, Ky., robbery ... (Aug '11) 4 hr Bud 22
News Shooting probe turns to distance (Mar '09) 9 hr Its me 26
News Police seek murder suspect (Oct '07) 17 hr Anonymous 46
News Cadiz native dead after Murray shooting (Jul '12) Mon Random concerned ... 72
News Augusta Woman No Longer Faces Animal Cruelty Ch... (May '12) Mon Buk 7
More from around the web