Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 2,279)

Showing posts 45,561 - 45,580 of65,282
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You're a fckn idiot.And zimmerman was arrested for domestic violence, resisting arrest assault on an officer and molestation charges on his niece! he's a grown sick az indivual! what's his excuse? these charges far outweigh petty child hood school suspensions you lice infested wet dog smelling european piece of sht!You fckn krackers are unbelievable in your weak az attempts to justify the cold blooded murder of someones child,if you have any children,I pray someone blow their fckn brains out today and see if you try and justify the reason of your childs murderer.FCK YOU DEVIL AND DIE SLOW,YOU WICKED BEAST FROM HELL! LOL!
Le wa
le waa
le waaaaa

:D

Signed:
a Cracker ... honkey ... white Lady :)
-n-
PROUD of it!

~-~

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

whassssup wrote:
<quoted text>krackersmacker is a progressive trying to incite hatred and bigotry so he can prove how racist whitey is. It's nothing more than reverse racism and an example of the ugliness that can exist in people. They are trying to stir up racial conflicts and obama is the leader. Holder distributed the guns for later. If the progressives can get a gun ban going, whitey won't be armed as well as the brothers.
He's just trying to show you bigoted fools what you sound like when you lie and make fun of black people. Not pretty is it?
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>You lie. You are indeed an idiot.
Don't lie and neither does the video. You can't dispute the evidence. Try again.
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

whassssup wrote:
<quoted text>If the jury is all black, do you think Zimmerman will walk?
If they are ignorant or racists it could happen. Good thing the jury will not be all black. Maybe two at the most.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

I wouldn't count on an all blackJury in Florida where Trayvon's daddy lived. If there are 2 black jurors that will be a big deal. Zimmerman will have a jury of his peers, not Trayvons peers.

“The Truth Can Hurt:”

Since: Jul 11

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Cat74 wrote:
I wouldn't count on an all blackJury in Florida where Trayvon's daddy lived. If there are 2 black jurors that will be a big deal. Zimmerman will have a jury of his peers, not Trayvons peers.
Being as I live about seven miles from Sanford, and go there a couple times a week ... used to live there, in fact .. I can tell you that the jury will be evenly divided among white, black, and Latino .. BUT; if anything will have more whites on it than either black or Latino ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
FROM > months < ago:
Trayvon Martin Case:...Emerge As Teen’s Record Comes Into Question; Case Compared to Duke Lacrosse Scandal
But the tide may be turning as more details emerge about the case from Zimmerman's side of the fence (or at least from those who do not want to jump to any conclusions).
Three School Suspensions
New details have emerged about Trayvon Martin's record. The 17-year-old had been suspended three times from Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High School in North Miami-Dade.
His first suspension was a result of tardiness and truancy, his family admitted, according to the Miami Herald.
Trayvon Martin's second suspension occurred on Oct. 21. Initially, it was reported that this suspension came after Martin and his friends spray-painted WTF on a locker at school. However, the Miami Herald reports that the real reason Martin was suspended in October was that he was caught with a burglary tool -- a flathead screwdriver -- and 12 pieces of jewelry, reported the Miami Herald. Martin insisted that the jewelry belonged to a friend.
Trayvon was not disciplined because of the discovery, but was instead suspended for graffiti, according to the report. School police impounded the jewelry and sent photos of the items to detectives at Miami-Dade police for further investigation, reported the Miami Herald.
Finally, Trayvon Martin was suspended on Feb. 26 for 10 days. On Feb. 21, Martin's cousin tweeted to him about an incident with a bus driver: Yu ain't tell me you swung on a bus driver.
http://www.ibtimes.com/trayvon-martin-case-ne... #
==========
In October, a school police investigator said he saw Trayvon on the school surveillance camera in an unauthorized area “hiding and being suspicious.” Then he said he saw Trayvon mark up a door with “W.T.F”— an acronym for “what the f---.” The officer said he found Trayvon the next day and went through his book bag in search of the graffiti marker.
Instead the officer reported he found women’s jewelry and a screwdriver that he described as a “burglary tool,” according to a Miami-Dade Schools Police report obtained by The Miami Herald. Word of the incident came as the family’s lawyer acknowledged that the boy was suspended in February for getting caught with an empty bag with traces of marijuana, which he called “irrelevant” and an attempt to demonize a victim.
Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds.
Trayvon was asked if the jewelry belonged to his family or a girlfriend.
“Martin replied it’s not mine. A friend gave it to me,” he responded, according to the report. Trayvon declined to name the friend.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778...
Man Seveneleven wrote:
Irrelevant? Hardly it proves he probably was thief and a thug!
Only an un American fool would think this has anything to do with Zimmerthug murdering Trayvon.

Most of the crap is not true.

Zimmerthug knew nothing about Trayvon except his age and color. He murdered an unarmed defenseless child who had run away from him and tried to hide. Trayvon knew evil when he saw it. Probably smelled it.

If Zimmerthug thought Traqyvon was a criminal he should have let LE handle it. Remember, he was too stupid to be a cop, even a security guard.

He had no right nor authority to murder Trayvon.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Regardless, it should be interesting.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>You lie. You are indeed an idiot.
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't lie and neither does the video. You can't dispute the evidence. Try again.
You lie. You are indeed an idiot.
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

whassssup wrote:
<quoted text>krackersmacker is a progressive trying to incite hatred and bigotry so he can prove how racist whitey is. It's nothing more than reverse racism and an example of the ugliness that can exist in people. They are trying to stir up racial conflicts and obama is the leader. Holder distributed the guns for later. If the progressives can get a gun ban going, whitey won't be armed as well as the brothers.
the begninning of a conflict is not the matter, caucasians are more intelligent and will out manuever blacks in short time, if they wish a race war it will soon be over and then that problem will no longer exists
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

whassssup wrote:
<quoted text>If the jury is all black, do you think Zimmerman will walk?
not allowed by law, it must make up the composition of the population, 13% black so only one black can sit on the jury if it a 12 man jury, compositon is improper if there is one in 6 jurors
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You're a fckn idiot.And zimmerman was arrested for domestic violence, resisting arrest assault on an officer and molestation charges on his niece! he's a grown sick az indivual! what's his excuse? these charges far outweigh petty child hood school suspensions you lice infested wet dog smelling european piece of sht!You fckn krackers are unbelievable in your weak az attempts to justify the cold blooded murder of someones child,if you have any children,I pray someone blow their fckn brains out today and see if you try and justify the reason of your childs murderer.FCK YOU DEVIL AND DIE SLOW,YOU WICKED BEAST FROM HELL! LOL!
seems your and trayvon martin are as good an example of the importance of segregation and why things worked so much better under that veil of civilization
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I'm happy the world sees me as such! I'm a proud a real racists b*tch! and don't you ever forget it devil! lmao!
i know that, and further, i know that at least 50% of blacks are hard core racists, hardly 2% of whites are racists, and less than 10% of those do harm to another race, black racists on the other hand are particularly aggressive hate mongers
Cat74

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

That child was a head taller then Zimerman, and he was tryng to beat him into a coma. Zimmermn did the only thing possible to save his own life.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
That child was a head taller then Zimerman, and he was tryng to beat him into a coma. Zimmermn did the only thing possible to save his own life.
Have you informed O'Mara that you're a witness son?

Or has he already rejected you?
Mildred

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

O'Mara already has 3 witnesses. That is enough to get an acquital. Even after this is all over those people will not feel a bit bad about causing all this trouble for nothing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>not allowed by law, it must make up the composition of the population, 13% black so only one black can sit on the jury if it a 12 man jury, compositon is improper if there is one in 6 jurors
You know nothing about the law. What you think you know is wrong.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text> i know that, and further, i know that at least 50% of blacks are hard core racists, hardly 2% of whites are racists, and less than 10% of those do harm to another race, black racists on the other hand are particularly aggressive hate mongers
You are an aggressive hate monger.

"Statistics" that you pull out of your anal orifice are invalid and not only prove nothing, they mean nothing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Have you informed O'Mara that you're a witness son?
Or has he already rejected you?
He has been rejected by everyone in his life and by society as a whole.
Cat74

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

In Florida you are cosen for jury duty from the DMV, there is no quota. It is the luck of the draw.It doesnt matter. Unless every juror is black Zmmerman will not be found guilty.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 45,561 - 45,580 of65,282
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
San Pedro drive-by shooting appears to be gang-... (May '09) 12 hr clean are streets 199
Mario Morgan Charged With Murder, Flown Back To TN (Dec '07) 13 hr carlos perez 13
State police identify Carlsbad Police officers ... 19 hr Imnotsure 39
2 dead, 21 wounded in weekend shootings 20 hr That was 1 Friday night 2
3 dead, 22 wounded in weekend shootings across ... 21 hr reality is a crutch 1
Erie police seek answers in city's latest homicide Sun Bubba 4
Arrest made in Saturday night murder (Oct '07) Sun Missing cuz 43
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••