Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
45,501 - 45,520 of 65,539 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
concernedcitizen

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what? I didn't comment on his physical ability nor agility. I was correcting his physical stats which a liar had erroneously posted.
Trayvon was not a wrestler.
Bite me.
You don't have to be a wrestler in order to overtake an overweight 30 year old. Martin played football and they work out in the weight room to build muscle. With so much of their time is spent on strength training and conditioning.....are you kidding me? By the time an athlete hits 17, they are jacked. So.....he was trained to pummel the big guys in what could be one of the most violent American sports. I'd say Zimmerman was an easy mark.
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>zazz wrote:
<quoted text>I go by the official documents. I don't watch Sharpton.

By the time Zimmerthug was arrested he had already lost a lot of weight according to O'Mara.

He was over 200 pounds the night he murdered Trayvon. Trayvon was 158. Lying, twisting and distorting won't change facts.

Zimmerthug did NOT say he was 170 when he murdered Trayvon. You are a liar. I stated in my post (see above) that O'Mara said Zimmerthug had lost a lot of weight between the night he murdered Trayvon and the time of his arrest. He was over 200 pounds when he murdered Trayvon.

Trayvon was 158.

None of which really matters, I was merely correcting the ass Cat74 who claimed Trayvon weighed 40 pounds more than Zimmerthug.

It doesn't matter how much either weighed, Zimmerthug was the one with the gun. When Trayvon attempted to defend himself from the animal, Zimmerthug shot him. Murdered him. So says the state of Florida. So says me.
Once again you have proven how ignorant you are. Zimmerman was not weighed at the police department on the night of the shooting. He was weighed almost two months later when charged and he was listed at 185 which is normally fully clothed. Martin would have been weighed nude during the autopsy and he was 158. So deduct clothing from Zimmerman when he was charged and he was probably 180 tops. Zimmerman says he was about 170 when the incident happened. Watching the video of him taken the night of the incident with the broken nose and cut head he easily appears 170. Dream up another lie and get back to me and I will continue to make you look like the idiot you are with facts from actual police reports and evidence.
When you attack someone and break their nose then bash their head on the sidewalk you may get shot if the person is in fear of theirs life such as Zimmerman. Doesn't matter age or weight. He will be acquitted as he should be. This case is nothing more than self defense. The prosecution knows they don't have a case but they had to do something to appease black racists.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

concernedcitizen wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you're utterly rabid! I did not see the post nor do I care. We do know Martin beat the crap out of Zimmerman.
The armed pedophile jumped Martin who was on the sidewalk in front of his house, where he had ever right to be.

We all saw the two scratches the size of a grain of rice on the back of the pedophile's head.

If the boy had beaten the cr@p out of the pedophile, the pedophile would have been on the sidewalk and the cops would have taken Martin in.

But not for the actions of pedophile racially profiling this boy, the entire incident would not have occurred.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Truth wrote:
<Zimmerman was not weighed at the police department on the night of the shooting.
Two hundred pounds.

Conservatively.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Truth wrote:
So deduct clothing from Zimmerman when he was charged and he was probably 180 tops.
Little fat piggy weighed at least 200 pounds. Clothes weigh three pounds.

The boy he killed- the boy who was on the sidewalk minding his own business when jumped by the pedophile- weighted 158 pounds.

Lying C*t74 claimed Martin outweighed you fat little piggy by 40 pounds.

Fat little piggy has lost weight because he is under house arrest and not going out to fast food restaurants or drinking beer.

Most importantly: fat little pedophile had a gun. He wasn't arrested for sitting on the boy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Truth wrote:
<
When you attack someone and break their nose
Fat little pedophile piggy assaulted the boy. Fat little pedophile went three blocks out of his way to confront the boy who had every right to be exactly where he was at.

Fat little piggy got scared that he wasn't the bad azz he thought he was and shot the boy while holding the gun in front of his face.

Fat little piggy got hit by the recoil of his own gun.
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

It isn't illegal in Florida to carry a gun if you have a permit, and zimmerman has one. It is illegal to approach someone from behind, throw them on the ground, and bang their head on the concrete sidewalk. When you do that expect to get shot dead.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
It isn't illegal in Florida to carry a gun if you have a permit, and zimmerman has one. It is illegal to approach someone from behind,.
You mean like the pedophile did.

And let's remember you also told us that Martin outweighed the pedophile by 40 pounds.

Let's remember that the boy had a perfect right to be exactly where he was at and what he was doing when the pedophile took it upon himself to violate his civil rights.

Where it not for the actions of the pedophile Zimmerman, both would be alive today, and the pedophile 2would be home beating his wife as he was prone to do.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

You have no idea how much the druggie weighed, or how much Zimmerman weighs. Trayvon was a lot bigger then the phony picture they first showed. And he was a big football player.He did bang zimmermans head on the concrete, and he tried to get his gun. Zimmerman was entirely right to shot the druggie. In Florida you have the right to defend yourself. If the kid had half a brain he would have known that.
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The armed pedophile jumped Martin who was on the sidewalk in front of his house, where he had ever right to be.

We all saw the two scratches the size of a grain of rice on the back of the pedophile's head.

If the boy had beaten the cr@p out of the pedophile, the pedophile would have been on the sidewalk and the cops would have taken Martin in.

But not for the actions of pedophile racially profiling this boy, the entire incident would not have occurred.
Racially profiling now that's funny. Martin matched the description of suspects committing burglaries in the complex. That and his suspicious behavior is what drew the attention of Zimmerman. Zimmerman would be on the sidewalk if he didn't act quickly and defend himself by shooting his attacker.
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Two hundred pounds.

Conservatively.
Check the report ignorant one. He was not weighed on that night. According to friends an Zimmerman he was about 175 clothed. Seeing him on video at the station that night it is evident that he was about 175 clothed. Keep chasing that lie.
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Lets remember that there was zero evidence that Martin was assaulted during the autopsy. No facial injuries or any injuries other than a well placed gunshot. Martin did have injuries to his hand consistent with being the aggressor. Zimmerman's injuries were lacerations to the head and a broken nose which are consistent with being a victim of an assault. Perpetrator is taking a dirt nap and the victim will be acquitted.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

I wonder if the AAs are planning on burning down their own neighborhoods when zimmerman walks, like they did in California over Rodney King. King just died of an overdose, did you see.Anyway they always show whitey by destroying their neighbrhood.So funny

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you have proven how ignorant you are. Zimmerman was not weighed at the police department on the night of the shooting. He was weighed almost two months later when charged and he was listed at 185 which is normally fully clothed. Martin would have been weighed nude during the autopsy and he was 158. So deduct clothing from Zimmerman when he was charged and he was probably 180 tops. Zimmerman says he was about 170 when the incident happened. Watching the video of him taken the night of the incident with the broken nose and cut head he easily appears 170. Dream up another lie and get back to me and I will continue to make you look like the idiot you are with facts from actual police reports and evidence.
When you attack someone and break their nose then bash their head on the sidewalk you may get shot if the person is in fear of theirs life such as Zimmerman. Doesn't matter age or weight. He will be acquitted as he should be. This case is nothing more than self defense. The prosecution knows they don't have a case but they had to do something to appease black racists.
Guess Zimmerman and O'Mara lied about him losing a lot of weight between the night of the murder and the day of his arrest. According to O'Mara, it was due to worry.

He weighed over 200 pounds the night he murdered Trayvon and nothing you can say will change that.
Concernedcitizen

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Little fat piggy weighed at least 200 pounds. Clothes weigh three pounds.
The boy he killed- the boy who was on the sidewalk minding his own business when jumped by the pedophile- weighted 158 pounds.
Lying C*t74 claimed Martin outweighed you fat little piggy by 40 pounds.
Fat little piggy has lost weight because he is under house arrest and not going out to fast food restaurants or drinking beer.
Most importantly: fat little pedophile had a gun. He wasn't arrested for sitting on the boy.
What an odd comment. Clearly, Z gained weight after the night of the shooting because there is visual proof. Surely you're not that stupid.
Tired of Whining

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
He had a poor, unhappy home life. All the more reason to pity him, not celebrate his death. He was, after all just a misguided kid.
Of course, need I remind you, Zimmerman knew nothing of his background.
If blacks had a normal family until You know. ta mother and father rather than some fly by night F every other day Maybe Trayvon would have been a decent kid rather than a violent thug

Since Zimmerman was forced to defend himself and blow the useless thug away, no one will ever know. How many dead black thugs do we have to have before society addresses the problem. Black youth are the main cause of dead blacks ...problem is that people do not want to admit this

People like Spazz thin that by defending the tug lifestyle she is helping minorities The opposite is true ,there is no excuse for thug behavior All the average thug needs to control his behavior is a bullet to his heart
Tired of Whining

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Concernedcitizen wrote:
<quoted text> What an odd comment. Clearly, Z gained weight after the night of the shooting because there is visual proof. Surely you're not that stupid.
He may be !! Don't bet any serious money on Bareassed being able to assess a situation objectively
concernedcitizen

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess Zimmerman and O'Mara lied about him losing a lot of weight between the night of the murder and the day of his arrest. According to O'Mara, it was due to worry.
He weighed over 200 pounds the night he murdered Trayvon and nothing you can say will change that.
It doesn't matter if Zimmerman weighed 200 pounds because a 160 pound football player could easily take down such a person. A lean and muscled person has a huge advantage over someone with fat and who is unathletic. The fat proves more of a hinderance which explains why Z was so out of breath just from walking and talking.

I have no doubt Zimmerman's weight fluctuates with stress. Who wants to eat when they are put under such stress, particularly when they know they are getting railroaded by politics? He has a history of weight fluctuations which leaves him very vulnerable. Based on his police tape image, he looked to be around 175-180 pounds...but so what? He had absolutely no physical advantage over Martin....none whatsoever. In actuality, he would be even more disadvantaged if he weighed that extra 20 pounds you claim. Look at him now. Any 160 pound football player could clean his clock if they wanted to....particularly if they are into street fighting, like Martin was.
concernedcitizen

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Tired of Whining wrote:
<quoted text> He may be !! Don't bet any serious money on Bareassed being able to assess a situation objectively
Of course but I was curious how his racist and befuddled mind would approach the obvious.
Tired of Whining

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I guess that kracker that killed those bast*rds at sandy hook elementary had a normal family! lmao! all you krackers are freain retards! weird,dumb as freaks of nature that need put out of your misery,you lice infested trailer park dwelling pale stinky wet dog smelling european piece of sht! lol!
A bullet to the heart would have cured his problem too.. So what is your point ,boy? The sandy hood shooter is an aberration, whereas the trayvons of this world are considered normal for ghetto dwellers

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
North Valley authorities investigating alleged ... (Jan '07) 50 min memos brother 5
Police operation in Duarte targets gangs after ... (Dec '09) 56 min crabkiller 44
Douglas PD arrests 3 for Collins murder (Feb '12) 2 hr brandon williams 115
Judge rules that 18-year-old is competent to st... 8 hr They cannot kill a Spook 1
Porch shooter's lawyer says he feared for his life 9 hr Honestly 1
With jury selection set to begin, self-defense ... 12 hr Steve 4
Hocking County prosecutor says coroner not doin... 13 hr myopinion 1
•••
•••