Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66312 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Ascendo Tuum

Grimsby, Canada

#56662 Apr 3, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>
correction, not carrying iced tea, it was in his pocket, now what normal person does that, he was casing a hit that s evident
ROTFALMFAO!!! Skittles in one hand... cell in the other and you consider carrying ice tea in his pocket as proof he was "casing a hit"??? Cryst almighty, are you ever fcuking stupid. Tell me, doofus.... exactly WHAT are pockets there for, anyways??? Hmmmm???? Show???!!!! ROTFALMFAO!!!!
The Hamilton Ripper

Montréal, Canada

#56663 Apr 3, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya... you certainly DO think outside the box.... if one views a stall in men's room as a "box".
Hint to your family: QUIT WITH THE INBREEDING... it brings out the "finest" in you backwoods morons.
Very funny numbnut! But bend over and prepare to receive a nose full of the deadly gas.

I think I'll squat on your nose so you can experience the full force of the gas. The aftermath of the thrust may be blurry but the results are catastrophic. The shock is brain-numbing and paralyses the central nervous system.

I've taken note that you are fond of the men's room. Must be a personal problem. Why are all you idiots always looking to perform fellatio? Are you proud of yourself? You really do enjoy suc king co ck don't you? Why I'll even bet you love it more than life itself. Too bad you weren't born a woman, you give co ck suc king a bad name.

Do you always subconsciously project your perverted fantasies in cyberspace? Or do you just come here to be laughed at because you are an incredible POS?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#56664 Apr 3, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's normal for white peopled".... ROTFALMFAO!!! Try that in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Philadelphia, etc.. and see what response you get! THEN pull out your sissy little pea-shooter!
Pea shooter??

I thought you said these terrible guns are killing people???

“Facts”

Location hidden

#56665 Apr 3, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFALMFAO!!! Skittles in one hand... cell in the other and you consider carrying ice tea in his pocket as proof he was "casing a hit"??? Cryst almighty, are you ever fcuking stupid. Tell me, doofus.... exactly WHAT are pockets there for, anyways??? Hmmmm???? Show???!!!! ROTFALMFAO!!!!
ash tray was a black thug..........So he was always casing everywhere he went......

That is what they do........

They know no better.....

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#56666 Apr 3, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>
correction, not carrying iced tea, it was in his pocket, now what normal person does that, he was casing a hit that s evident
Obviously, he was black and that's all that needs to be said, and all that the pedophile needed to shoot him in the chest for walking on a white sidewalk.
Ascendo Tuum

Grimsby, Canada

#56667 Apr 3, 2013
The Hamilton Ripper wrote:
<quoted text>
Very funny numbnut! But bend over and prepare to receive a nose full of the deadly gas.
I think I'll squat on your nose so you can experience the full force of the gas. The aftermath of the thrust may be blurry but the results are catastrophic. The shock is brain-numbing and paralyses the central nervous system.
I've taken note that you are fond of the men's room. Must be a personal problem. Why are all you idiots always looking to perform fellatio? Are you proud of yourself? You really do enjoy suc king co ck don't you? Why I'll even bet you love it more than life itself. Too bad you weren't born a woman, you give co ck suc king a bad name.
Do you always subconsciously project your perverted fantasies in cyberspace? Or do you just come here to be laughed at because you are an incredible POS?
Don't look now... but your latent homosexual tendencies are showing!! Fluffalo Bill (aka LRS, aka Barry Nimrod, aka Canadian Goose.. and now aka The Hamilton Ripper) has always shown a deep propensity to live out his homosexual fantasies online.

Note: to Chief Runamuck.... here is your proof that you snot nose fright wing inbred hayseed dipsh!ts are the ones posting about gay sex. But, why wouldn't they... they're anally obsessed.
Ascendo Tuum

Grimsby, Canada

#56668 Apr 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Pea shooter??
Hey Chief Hosrse's Ass... check out The Hamilton Stripper's post.... He's proven beyond as shadow of a doubt that YOU ARE A LIAR! ROTFALMFAO!!!

Thank you Fluffalo Bill (aka LRS aka Barry Bimbo aka Canadian Goose aka The Hamilton Stripper)!!!
Ascendo Tuum

Grimsby, Canada

#56669 Apr 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Pea shooter??
Keep up, Chief Brown Stain.... even pea shooters can kill..... just look back into your ethnic history.
Ascendo Tuum

Grimsby, Canada

#56670 Apr 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
ash tray was a black thug..........So he was always casing everywhere he went......
That is what they do........
They know no better.....
And white snot nosed inbred hayseed bigots always lie to further their racist agendas. Prove he was casing the proof.... and not your usual speculative bullsh1t... Give me actual proof he was casing the area. You can't, can you??

Nice try, Chief Forked Tongue
Ascendo Tuum

Grimsby, Canada

#56671 Apr 3, 2013
It seems, my spellcheck is a racist sympathiser.
Previous post should read:

"Prove he was casing the area...."

“Facts”

Location hidden

#56672 Apr 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, he was black and that's all that needs to be said, and all that the pedophile needed to shoot him in the chest for walking on a white sidewalk.
Wrong again..........LOL

The black thug was shot dead for punching Zim in the face..........

We understand that you animals do this to your mama on a regular basis but us humans don't.....

“Facts”

Location hidden

#56673 Apr 3, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Chief Hosrse's Ass... check out The Hamilton Stripper's post.... He's proven beyond as shadow of a doubt that YOU ARE A LIAR! ROTFALMFAO!!!
Thank you Fluffalo Bill (aka LRS aka Barry Bimbo aka Canadian Goose aka The Hamilton Stripper)!!!
Really???

When and where???

Cant you site where this happened????

I did not think so..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Location hidden

#56674 Apr 3, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep up, Chief Brown Stain.... even pea shooters can kill..... just look back into your ethnic history.
Ok..........LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#56675 Apr 3, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
And white snot nosed inbred hayseed bigots always lie to further their racist agendas. Prove he was casing the proof.... and not your usual speculative bullsh1t... Give me actual proof he was casing the area. You can't, can you??
Nice try, Chief Forked Tongue
That is what all black thugs do..........

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#56676 Apr 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again..........LOL.
{click}
"Apparent facts discovered through logical inquiry that would lead a reasonably intelligent and prudent person to believe that an accused person has committed a crime, thereby warranting his or her prosecution, or that a Cause of Action has accrued, justifying a civil lawsuit."
Evidence.
Ascendo Tuum

Grimsby, Canada

#56677 Apr 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again..........LOL
The black thug was shot dead for punching Zim in the face..........
We understand that you animals do this to your mama on a regular basis but us humans don't.....
ROTFALMFAO!!! Ya... cuz we know that GI Janie's multiple versions of the story is exactly how it went down... until, of course, he issues another "new and improved" version!!! heh heh heh!!!
We understand that you inbred snot nosed lily livered hayseed bigots are constantly concocting implausible lies to further your racist agendas.... but us reasonable folk, don't.
Ascendo Tuum

Grimsby, Canada

#56678 Apr 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what all black thugs do..........
Uhhh...... so ya got nuthin' as usual.

BTW.... did you like The Hamilton's Stripper's use of gay sex in his verbal diarrhea?? You really need to thank him for exposing you as the barefaced forked tongue LIAR you are.
Ascendo Tuum

Grimsby, Canada

#56679 Apr 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really???
When and where???
Cant you site where this happened????
I did not think so..........ROTFLMAO
heh heh heh.... and you wonder why I stopped reposting!!! See, Chief Comprehension Deficit, it was all there in black and white. You just can't seem to comprehend it.... well... generations of inbreeding in the Chief Brown Stain clan seems to have taken it's toll!!! ROTFALMFAO!! See ya later, Chief No Credibility!!!

“Facts”

Location hidden

#56680 Apr 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
{click}
<quoted text>
Evidence.
Still trying to prove you are black I see..........LOL

Everyone knows it.....LOL

ev·i·dence [ev-i-duhns] Show IPA noun, verb, ev·i·denced, ev·i·denc·ing.
noun
that which tends to prove or disprove something; ground for belief; proof.
something that makes plain or clear; an indication or sign: His flushed look was visible evidence of his fever.
Law. data presented to a court or jury in proof of the facts in issue and which may include the testimony of witnesses, records, documents, or objects.
verb (used with object)
to make evident or clear; show clearly; manifest: He evidenced his approval by promising his full support.
to support by evidence: He evidenced his accusation with incriminating letters.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#56681 Apr 3, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFALMFAO!!! Ya... cuz we know that GI Janie's multiple versions of the story is exactly how it went down... until, of course, he issues another "new and improved" version!!! heh heh heh!!!
We understand that you inbred snot nosed lily livered hayseed bigots are constantly concocting implausible lies to further your racist agendas.... but us reasonable folk, don't.
The prosecution already admitted they have no evidence that shows that Zim started the altercation.......

The evidence shows that Zim was beaten laying on his back......

ash tray was not beaten.......

Zim walks and you burn down your hood.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Walker knocks Clinton for her Milwaukee shootin... 2 hr WeTheSheeple 315
News Two Charged In Home Invasion Robbery and Rape (Aug '10) 3 hr little sista 170
News While Milwaukee Burns, Obama Plays Golf 4 hr Jerksen 1
News a I want them in jail:a 8-year-old wounded in s... 6 hr grounded in reality 1
News How did Amber Woods die? (Mar '08) 13 hr Her cousin Diana 17
News 2 teens arrested in Calle Parque homicide 15 hr Sad sad 1
News Is White Lives Matter a movement or white supre... 22 hr Paddy O-Malley 1
More from around the web