Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,342

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
Ascendo Tuum

Grimsby, Canada

#56067 Mar 27, 2013
Dudley Doo Right wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not in prison, numbnut!
What's even better than that is....I'm not in Canada!
ROFLMFAO!
But I'm gonna get your dumb ass busted for dealing crack cocaine to minors!
Got it numbnut?
You shouldn't have ever messed with the Northwest Mounted Police!
Now go F yourself!
ROTFALMFAO!!! Yes you are... you're the doofus from Mississippi who was trying to run Meth Lab out of his car IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY NO LESS!!! ROTFALMFAO!!! Stupid inbred amoronican!!!!

http://news.ca.msn.com/ontario/hamilton/mount...
Ascendo Tuum

Grimsby, Canada

#56068 Mar 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to ash tray he is as fee as a bird..........ROTFLMAO
But yes we understand you are too stupid to know the wheels of justice move slowly..........ROTFLMAO
Give it time, Chief No Fcuking Brains....
Ascendo Tuum

Grimsby, Canada

#56069 Mar 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but the liberals in the senate voted to kill oslamacare..........ROTFLMAO
A little off topic there, don'tcha think, Chief Blank Stare
Sparkle

Rochelle, IL

#56070 Mar 27, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it time, Chief No Fcuking Brains....
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
A little off topic there, don'tcha think, Chief Blank Stare
Lick my same sex moccasin, Chief wants bootie.
Ascendo Tuum

Grimsby, Canada

#56071 Mar 27, 2013
Sparkle wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Lick my same sex moccasin, Chief wants bootie.
You're not as clever as you think you are, LRS.
Sparkle

Rochelle, IL

#56072 Mar 27, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not as clever as you think you are, LRS.
You got that right.
Ascendo Tuum

Grimsby, Canada

#56073 Mar 27, 2013
Sparkle wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right.
glad you agree, dumpster baby
DJ Spinnit

Tulsa, OK

#56074 Mar 27, 2013
Is it weird that I get a little "tingle" every time I think about GZ popping that cap and stopping future crime? Is it just me or is that normal?
Ascendo Tuum

Grimsby, Canada

#56076 Mar 27, 2013
DJ Spinnit wrote:
Is it weird that I get a little "tingle" every time I think about GZ popping that cap and stopping future crime? Is it just me or is that normal?
You are one sick fcuk.
Ascendo Tuum

Grimsby, Canada

#56077 Mar 27, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
No law against Zimmerman following him with a loaded weapon and is your medical license up to date or is that just a layman's concern as to his state of consciousness? Do they do studies on one's ability to respond while almost unconscious yet with high amounts of adrenaline surging through your system? The prosecution is Whistlin' Dixie.
We all will be whistlin' Dixie when GI Jane gets carted off to the Hoosgow Hotel for a 25-life stay.
DJ Spinnit

Tulsa, OK

#56078 Mar 27, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one sick fcuk.
Well that was a little harsh.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#56079 Mar 27, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
No law against Zimmerman following him with a loaded weapon and is your medical license up to date or is that just a layman's concern as to his state of consciousness? Do they do studies on one's ability to respond while almost unconscious yet with high amounts of adrenaline surging through your system? The prosecution is Whistlin' Dixie.
I never said there was a law against it son.

But as I said, it will be interesting how Zimmerman will explain how he could be lucid while claiming to be near unconscious.

Sound judgement by his attorney not to go through the syg hearing to avoid the potential problem with his story.
DJ Spinnit

Tulsa, OK

#56080 Mar 27, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
We all will be whistlin' Dixie when GI Jane gets carted off to the Hoosgow Hotel for a 25-life stay.
The only way he will be convicted is if he draws a jury that is scared of the black mobs, or the other black jurors. ANY black juror will have thier minds made up that he is guilty as soon as they sit down. The prosecutors have already shown that they have no balls by filing the charges in the first place.

It's sad that some counties in the country let themselves be moved to do the wrong thing by threats of violince by hordes of criminal black mobs. They should drop all charges and arrest any protestors who step over the legal guidelines of legal assembly.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#56081 Mar 27, 2013
Canadian Goose wrote:
<quoted text>
He puts a bag over sharptons ass to capture his fart, then he breathes out of the bag like he's sniffing glue or some sh1t.
He can't get enough of Al's aroma!
Must be all those nasty pig innards and chitlins!
Woof!
FYI. Buffoon Bill, I recognize the odor of your posts. I see you kept the monitors busy again this morning.

Why did you lie to us and claim you would stay away until the trial in June? I had hoped you were telling the truth. You lied.
Ascendo Tuum

Grimsby, Canada

#56082 Mar 27, 2013
DJ Spinnit wrote:
<quoted text>Well that was a little harsh.
If the shoe fits.... sicko
Joe

Lady Lake, FL

#56083 Mar 27, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
When someone is singled out by another person who happens to be carrying a loaded weapon that is intent to do bodily harm and or commit murder. That's very much illegal. No one knew what Zimmermans intentions were, not even you until specualtion stood in the way of your oppinion Anyone individual has the right to think, what they want to think, law can not be based on preconcieved notions- although according to the media it is.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#56084 Mar 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Duck, dodge and divert.
What's the matter chief running scared? Afraid of the truth?
I answered your question my little troll..........Sorry the answer proves you are a moron..........LOL

“Facts”

Mexico

#56085 Mar 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well gee whiz chief clueless... didn't I tell you I wanted justice to run it's course?
Or were you too stupid then and NOW you're claiming to be intelligent?!?!?!
Sorry. You passed the first part and failed the second.
Then tell us why you have asked 100s of times if Zim is free???

Besides the fact you are a moron????

“Facts”

Mexico

#56086 Mar 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So is Zimmerman free chief yellow down the backside?
How would I know my little troll??

You are the one that claims to know more about Zim than anyone..........ROTFLMAO

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#56087 Mar 27, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoving someone in a bar?? ROTFALMFAO!!! Really was that all it was..... according to witnesses HE THREW A WOMAN AROUND LIKE A RAG DOLL!! He was fired as a result.
The domestic violence resulted in a restraining order.
I'm still curious about the crime he bragged about getting away with. His friends served a year and never ratted him out. He posted it on his Facebook, bragging also about getting by with beating his "ho" and once again suffering no consequences.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US considers banning type of popular rifle ammu... 12 min Sheriff Joe 529 46
Video footage sought in Hillary trial 45 min old dog 81
Alleged murder victim shot multiple times (Apr '11) 5 hr Hapilee 29
Chapel Hill Shooting Stokes Climate Of Fear For... 13 hr Andrew 13
3 Wounded In Canoga Park Gang-Related Shooting (Feb '07) 21 hr WEST END CPA 427
US considers banning type of popular rifle ammu... 22 hr payme 2
Family members gather at scene of North Portlan... Tue Portland Ed 1
More from around the web