Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66306 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#56005 Mar 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
t was a "thug" looking for trouble ...
He found it ...
Just not the kind he was wanting ...
;0)
T was a kid minding his own business, walking down a street, talking on his cell. He didn't find trouble.... it found him... in the name of a chronic life loser named George Zimmerman (aka GI Jane). This pathetic Rambo wannabee has a prolific history of violence (which, interestingly... all you snot nosed inbred bigots blatantly ignore) and is a chronic liar. If THIS azzhole is YOUR hero... that speaks fcuking volumes about the kind of person YOU are.
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#56006 Mar 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you imagine the look on the punks face??
No... I can't imagine... but the look on GI Janie's face when he gets 25-life will be televised. No need to imagine it.
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#56007 Mar 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no evidence..........LOL
well.... none a single celled amoeba like you could understand, anyways... right Chief Sh!t-for-brains??
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#56008 Mar 27, 2013
Catfish Crisco wrote:
<quoted text>
zazz....5'3"....345 lbs.
Short, fat, and bald.
Blacker than the ass of spades.
Dumber than a box o'rocks.
IQ.....78.
Annual Income.....$0.
Annual Income from all government benefits and assistance,.(including health care benefits from medicaid,'represented in 2012 taxpayer dollars'),.....$39,500...(appr ox).
yawn..... LRS.... give it up you stupid crack fueled dumpster baby.
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#56009 Mar 27, 2013
Canadian Goose wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to keep the censors in business, sitting on their big fat asses, sucking down cigarettes and cheap beer while they stuff their fat ass faces with processed cheese puffs and fructose corn syrup,....ummm! delicious!
You think you're pretty clever thinking you're fooling us, eh LRS???
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#56010 Mar 27, 2013
Traybon B Algone wrote:
<quoted text>How do ya just murder a thug at point blank range in the chest. LOL....
Fcuk.. you ARE stupid, aren't you??
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#56011 Mar 27, 2013
Canadian Goose wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that regimen of belly fat loss working out for you there, fatty?
Comprehension, dumbazz... take a course in reading comprehension.. then go back and reread the post. You realize pretty quickly how stupid your statement is.... oh wtf am I thinking?? You don't have the brain capacity to realize anything, right LRS???
Canadian Goose

Montréal, Canada

#56012 Mar 27, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>

yawn..... LRS.... give it up you stupid crack fueled dumpster baby.
Sell lots of crack last night?
Canadian Goose

Montréal, Canada

#56013 Mar 27, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>

Fooling you?....Why would I want to fool you? It's more fun just to stick it in your eye!

What's LRS stand for?....Lots of Recess Monkey Sh1t?

No seriously, what's LRS stand for?
Canadian Goose

Montréal, Canada

#56014 Mar 27, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>

Fooling you?....You mean the way I fooled you into admitting that you are a drug dealer?

I think that was pretty clever.

LOL.
Canadian Goose

Montréal, Canada

#56015 Mar 27, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>

Us?.....Who's 'us' supposed to be?....You and your split personalities?....Or you and your imaginary friends?

Let me know!
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#56018 Mar 27, 2013
Canadian Goose wrote:
<quoted text>
Sell lots of crack last night?
nope... you got me confused with Chief Running Scared.... the druggie in the WPP. Now LRS.... are you posting from prison?? I swear this inbred brain dead southern good ole boy is you:

http://news.ca.msn.com/ontario/hamilton/mount...

ROTFALMFAO!!!
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#56019 Mar 27, 2013
Canadian Goose wrote:
<quoted text>
Fooling you?....Why would I want to fool you? It's more fun just to stick it in your eye!
What's LRS stand for?....Lots of Recess Monkey Sh1t?
No seriously, what's LRS stand for?
ROTFALMFAO!!! how stupid are you??!!! heh heh heh...
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#56020 Mar 27, 2013
Canadian Goose wrote:
<quoted text>
Us?.....Who's 'us' supposed to be?....You and your split personalities?....Or you and your imaginary friends?
Let me know!
The real world, LRS.... the REAL world. BTW... how are they treating you in that Hamilton prison?? ROTFALMFAO!!! Cryst... some amoronicans are sooooo stupid!
Canadian Goose

Montréal, Canada

#56021 Mar 27, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>

ROTFALMFAO!!! how stupid are you??!!! heh heh heh...
Not as stupid as someone who admitted he was a drug dealer on the Internet!

ROFLMFAO!!!

You don't think LE watches for that kind of sh!t?

How stupid are YOU?

LOL....GFY!
Canadian Goose

Montréal, Canada

#56022 Mar 27, 2013
Friday March 22, 2013 - Monday March 25, 2013...post # 54963,…54972,…54986,…549998,…( 55023),…55160,…55169,..55405,… 55568.
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>

What did we do??? ROTFALMFAO!!! More that you amoronicans did in Iraq... Vietnam.... Korea..... I'll give you Grenada, though.... that was one tough war machine you faced there. heh heh heh!!! Funny how you dumbazzes jumped in at the end of the European theatre in WWII and you dickheads claim YOU won the war. ROTFALMFAO!!! Interesting, that you cowards waited for Britain to be engaged in war with France in 1812, before you could muster up the courage to invade us so that you could annex us into your pitiful nation. WE KICKED YOUR SORRY AZZES RIGHT BACK TO DC!!(and set fire to the WhoreHouse) Proof??

We're still here, dumbazz.. and to put it in terms even you will understand.... WE AIN'T AGOIN' NOWHERE!!!

Dumbazz Amoronican Sayin' of the week: American has NEVER lost a war! ROTFALMFAO!!!
Offendi of Ahhaha wrote:
<quoted text>

That's right numbnut!....We got you right where we want you!....On ice!......ROFLMFAO!

Serfs up!

LOL!
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>

hmmmm.... speaking of ice..... water's soon gonna be at a premium, thanks to your country's brilliant conservation efforts!!

I don't suppose you backwoods inbred Johnny Rebs are gonna want to buy some in the near future, would you??!!

Hmm... let me calculate YOUR cost!!! You think the A-rabs are rich!!

You ain't seen nothin' yet!!
Offendi of Ahhaha wrote:
<quoted text>

I got some yellow snow I'll sell you, cheap! I'll even stuffit in your eye for free!
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>

No thanks.... got plenty of the good stuff.... Wanna buy some?
I'll give you a deal!
Offendi of Ahhaha wrote:
<quoted text>

So, you finally admit you are a hop head!....Go figure!.....All that coke has turned you into a scatter brain.

Is it any wonder why you are a big fcking idiot for all the world to see? Is it any wonder why you are anti-social? Is it any wonder why you have a problem with authority? Is it any wonder why you want to see an innocent man sent to prison for the rest of his life?

I think not!

Sooner or later, drug dealers like you end up in the can. It's bad enough that your stupidity causes many young users to lead a life of crime and to even overdose, but your stupidity here on the Internet is even more noteworthy.

I hope you got a good explanation when the Canadian authorities come knocking at your door looking for your stash.

You really are a freaking moron, you know that?

Frigid temperatures and drugs can really wreak havoc upon the brain, yes?
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>

heh heh heh!!! A hop head!! At least we have GOOD beer in Canada.... not like the squirrel piss YOU try to pass of as beer!!! ROTFALMFAO!

Ya... and we have Coke too.... and Pepsi... and RC Cola...

The funny thing about you fright wing teabagging americans... is you think the United States is number one!! Well... I'm here to tell you, jackazz, that the rest of the world see you fright wing morons as a huge steaming pile of number two!

ROTFALMFAO!!!
Offendi of Ahhaha wrote:
<quoted text>

Beer?....LOL....You frostbitten morons call that beaver piss you got up there beer?

I'd rather drink skunk piss!

The only thing you jackoffs got going for you up there is whale blubber. I see you tried to change the subject since you tried to sell me some dangerous drugs over the Internet. But that's what I'd expect to hear from a coke addict like you. I bet you're a skinny crack head who stole his mothers TV for a rock or two.

How long have you been poisoning people with the drugs you sell?

How long has it been dipsh1t?

You can run but you can't hide.
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>

heh heh heh.... psychotic? or what??
Canadian Goose

Montréal, Canada

#56023 Mar 27, 2013
Friday March 22, 2013 - Monday March 25, 2013...post # 54963,…54972,…54986,…549998,…( 55023),…55160,…55169,..55405,… 55568.
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>

What did we do??? ROTFALMFAO!!! More that you amoronicans did in Iraq... Vietnam.... Korea..... I'll give you Grenada, though.... that was one tough war machine you faced there. heh heh heh!!! Funny how you dumbazzes jumped in at the end of the European theatre in WWII and you dickheads claim YOU won the war. ROTFALMFAO!!! Interesting, that you cowards waited for Britain to be engaged in war with France in 1812, before you could muster up the courage to invade us so that you could annex us into your pitiful nation. WE KICKED YOUR SORRY AZZES RIGHT BACK TO DC!!(and set fire to the WhoreHouse) Proof??

We're still here, dumbazz.. and to put it in terms even you will understand.... WE AIN'T AGOIN' NOWHERE!!!

Dumbazz Amoronican Sayin' of the week: American has NEVER lost a war! ROTFALMFAO!!!
Offendi of Ahhaha wrote:
<quoted text>

That's right numbnut!....We got you right where we want you!....On ice!......ROFLMFAO!

Serfs up!

LOL!
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>

hmmmm.... speaking of ice..... water's soon gonna be at a premium, thanks to your country's brilliant conservation efforts!!

I don't suppose you backwoods inbred Johnny Rebs are gonna want to buy some in the near future, would you??!!

Hmm... let me calculate YOUR cost!!! You think the A-rabs are rich!!

You ain't seen nothin' yet!!
Offendi of Ahhaha wrote:
<quoted text>

I got some yellow snow I'll sell you, cheap! I'll even stuffit in your eye for free!
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>

No thanks.... got plenty of the good stuff.... Wanna buy some?
I'll give you a deal!
Offendi of Ahhaha wrote:
<quoted text>

So, you finally admit you are a hop head!....Go figure!.....All that coke has turned you into a scatter brain.

Is it any wonder why you are a big fcking idiot for all the world to see? Is it any wonder why you are anti-social? Is it any wonder why you have a problem with authority? Is it any wonder why you want to see an innocent man sent to prison for the rest of his life?

I think not!

Sooner or later, drug dealers like you end up in the can. It's bad enough that your stupidity causes many young users to lead a life of crime and to even overdose, but your stupidity here on the Internet is even more noteworthy.

I hope you got a good explanation when the Canadian authorities come knocking at your door looking for your stash.

You really are a freaking moron, you know that?

Frigid temperatures and drugs can really wreak havoc upon the brain, yes?
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>

heh heh heh!!! A hop head!! At least we have GOOD beer in Canada.... not like the squirrel piss YOU try to pass of as beer!!! ROTFALMFAO!

Ya... and we have Coke too.... and Pepsi... and RC Cola...

The funny thing about you fright wing teabagging americans... is you think the United States is number one!! Well... I'm here to tell you, jackazz, that the rest of the world see you fright wing morons as a huge steaming pile of number two!

ROTFALMFAO!!!
Offendi of Ahhaha wrote:
<quoted text>

Beer?....LOL....You frostbitten morons call that beaver piss you got up there beer?

I'd rather drink skunk piss!

The only thing you jackoffs got going for you up there is whale blubber. I see you tried to change the subject since you tried to sell me some dangerous drugs over the Internet. But that's what I'd expect to hear from a coke addict like you. I bet you're a skinny crack head who stole his mothers TV for a rock or two.

How long have you been poisoning people with the drugs you sell?

How long has it been dipsh1t?

You can run but you can't hide.
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>

heh heh heh.... psychotic? or what??
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#56025 Mar 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no evidence..........LOL
So is Zimmerman free son?
Canadian Goose

Montréal, Canada

#56026 Mar 27, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>

LOL, Z didn't have a "prolific history of violence"
Shoving somebody in a bar that is harassing another person is far from violent. Beating the crap out of that person would be considered violent.
Being accused of domestic violence and arrested for domestic violence are two different things. He was never arrested or charged for that.
And a speeding ticket, LOL
A better example of a prolific history of violence would be the actions and social structure of the black communities within America.
I think your huffing to much of sharptons gas
He puts a bag over sharptons ass to capture his fart, then he breathes out of the bag like he's sniffing glue or some sh1t.

He can't get enough of Al's aroma!

Must be all those nasty pig innards and chitlins!

Woof!
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#56027 Mar 27, 2013
Canadian Goose wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as stupid as someone who admitted he was a drug dealer on the Internet!
ROFLMFAO!!!
You don't think LE watches for that kind of sh!t?
How stupid are YOU?
LOL....GFY!
ROTFALMFAO!!! That would be Chief Runnamuck... the guy in the WWP. As for you, LRS... your ability to gather information, organize it, analyze it, review it.... and STILL fcuk up the conclusion is absolutely astounding!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hondo fugitive caught in laundry hamper (Nov '11) Fri Wolfpack 220
News Man changes murder plea to guilty (Jan '08) Fri Quiarra- kristi d... 7
News Attorney: Mississippi man shot in head by police Dec 14 yidfellas hate USA 12
News Murdered decade ago, Brandon, then 8, is still ... (Oct '07) Dec 14 Sharon Taint 26
News Arizona Cop Acquitted for Fatal Shooting Dec 14 Kev from Michigan 1
News Homicide rate in Knoxville, Knox County hits hi... Dec 13 Preacher Bubba 2
News Amid calls for peace, more violence Dec 13 They cannot kill ... 8
More from around the web