Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 2,224)

Showing posts 44,461 - 44,480 of65,532
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
More than happy to just as soon as you answer even one of my questions..........LOL
What?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

One more BEFORE I sign off ...
;0)

George Zimmerman Case – O’Mara Asks Court To Sanction Prosecution for Misleading Court *(Willful Blindness)

The motion cites the specific examples of how the lies were created, why the lies were told, and how the State of Florida was told about the lying by the witness herself.

Posted on March 25, 2013
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/03/2...

Willful blindness is a term used in criminal law to refer to the acts of a person who intentionally fails to be informed about matters that would make the person criminally liable. It describes an attempt to avoid civil or criminal liability for a wrongful act by intentionally putting oneself in a position to be unaware of facts which create liability.

http://definitions.uslegal.com/w/willful-blin...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
More than happy to answer your question you asked a few days ago just as soon as you answer even one of my questions from last year.........
My, my chief puss-n-boots.

Now your claim has morphed to multiple questions!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Duhhhh
He was arrested like millions of other innocent people.........
You got to try and keep up.....
So... why isn't Zimmerman free son?

You keep duck, dodging and dancing around the question like you're afraid, chief yellow stripe.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
More than happy to answer your question you asked a few days ago just as soon as you answer even one of my questions from last year.........
wow. multiple questions now.

amazing how you change your position over time. no wonder you're so clueless.

Oh, and a liar as well!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So... why isn't Zimmerman free son?
You keep duck, dodging and dancing around the question like you're afraid, chief yellow stripe.
As of Feb. 26th, 2013 Zimmerman is free on a $1 Million bail. According to an article I read. I thought he was in some type of custody because of death threats. But I don't keep up with it really.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
As of Feb. 26th, 2013 Zimmerman is free on a $1 Million bail. According to an article I read. I thought he was in some type of custody because of death threats. But I don't keep up with it really.
George Zimmerman restrictions to remain
By Lizette Alvarez
| New York Times

December 12, 2012

MIAMI — The judge in the Trayvon Martin murder case rejected on Tuesday a request that the defendant, George Zimmerman, be allowed to remove his monitoring device and travel around the state.

As a condition of his bail, Zimmerman, who is charged with second-degree murder, must stay in Seminole County, and can travel to neighboring Orange County only to meet with his lawyer, Mark O’Mara...

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure don't.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>George Zimmerman restrictions to remain
By Lizette Alvarez
| New York Times
December 12, 2012
MIAMI — The judge in the Trayvon Martin murder case rejected on Tuesday a request that the defendant, George Zimmerman, be allowed to remove his monitoring device and travel around the state.
As a condition of his bail, Zimmerman, who is charged with second-degree murder, must stay in Seminole County, and can travel to neighboring Orange County only to meet with his lawyer, Mark O’Mara...
This wasn't even the judge he lied to but the last one he got on his judge shopping exposition.

I love all of his restrictions. He won't be murdering anymore unarmed children again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One Troll posts an average of 120 times per day. None of the posts have any substance, almost all of them are copy and paste drivel.

Most of them expose him for the racist bigot he is.
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So why isn't Zimmerman free, chief poop in the pants?
What are you implying, junior?
Yeah

Rochelle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you implying, junior?
I am implying the usual and you can't prove otherwise, son.

What I am trying to tell you is "I NEED A SON" I am lonely and desperate for a SON.

MY GOD how many times do I have to hint. son son son son son. ahhhhhhhh I have a problem ok. I have a serious desire for a son. I have said enough that's all I am going to say about that subject. Thanks

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
I am implying the usual and you can't prove otherwise, son.
What I am trying to tell you is "I NEED A SON" I am lonely and desperate for a SON.
MY GOD how many times do I have to hint. son son son son son. ahhhhhhhh I have a problem ok. I have a serious desire for a son. I have said enough that's all I am going to say about that subject. Thanks
Is that why you joined NAMBLA?????
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Offendi of Ahhaha wrote:
<quoted text>
That's wrong buttbreath.
This thread is about an obese fat ass named zazz.
Dumpster baby.....
Yeah

Rochelle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you joined NAMBLA?????
Frankly son I don't think that is any of your business why I joined NAMBLA.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
An "unarmed" THUG!
and the "uneducated" that continue the MYTH of a "child" ...
since he's ACTUALLY ...
a
6' 160 pound Football player ... THUG
[was]
Some even say 6'3" ...
I actually READ the "autopsy" report ...
but ...
don't remember the HEIGHT ... exactly!
``````````
The Liberal Press exposed
Full story: www.opednews.com
The Day That TV News Died
I am not sure exactly when the death of television news took place. The descent was gradual -- a slide into the tawdry, the trivial and the inane; into the charade on cable news channels such as Fox and MSNBC in which hosts hold up corporate political puppets to laud or ridicule, and treat celebrity foibles as legitimate news. But if I had to pick a date when commercial television decided amassing corporate money and providing entertainment were its central mission, when it consciously chose to become a carnival act, it would probably be Feb. 25, 2003, when MSNBC took Phil Donahue off the air because of his opposition to the calls for war in Iraq.
http://www.opednews.com/articles/The-Day-That...
http://www.topix.com/us/2013/03/the-liberal-p...
Really??? 6 foot.... some say 6 foot 3??? ROTFALMFAO!!! So... you really don't know do you??? You just keep digging up your arse and pulling this sh!t out to promote your racist agenda. What does height have to do with it anyways??? A gun is a pretty good equalizer wouldn't you say???
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Overseer58 wrote:
He was a minor gang banger, drug dealer who attacked someone because he was also a racist.
Sorry.... no proof of that. But we do have proof of GI Janie's angelic past:

a) Violently beats bar patron, resulting in his losing his “under-the-table” bouncer job at the club. Hmmm… violent AND a tax evader.

b) Charged with resisting arrest with violence and battery on a law enforcement officer

c) Another 3 resisting arrest with violence and battery charges that were mysteriously “closed”. Judge Daddy to the rescue.

d) Re-occurring rape of a minor female (a family member) Hmmm… a pedophile to boot

e)Domestic violence charges culminating in a restraining order
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Sundown wrote:
<quoted text>You're the pedophile azz lick. FO you dizzy creep.
Don'tcha just love how fright wing snot nose inbred racists can skillfully "refudiate" an argument!!! ROTFALMFAO!!!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Let the good times roll wrote:
blah...blah...blah....
I'm sure, since the prosecutor's name doesn't appear to be Marsha Clark, I think they have things well under control.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

American Lady wrote:
One more BEFORE I sign off ...
;0)
George Zimmerman Case – O’Mara Asks Court To Sanction Prosecution for Misleading Court *(Willful Blindness)
The motion cites the specific examples of how the lies were created, why the lies were told, and how the State of Florida was told about the lying by the witness herself.
Posted on March 25, 2013
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/03/2...
Willful blindness is a term used in criminal law to refer to the acts of a person who intentionally fails to be informed about matters that would make the person criminally liable. It describes an attempt to avoid civil or criminal liability for a wrongful act by intentionally putting oneself in a position to be unaware of facts which create liability.
http://definitions.uslegal.com/w/willful-blin...
oh boy!!! Georgie Girl is clutching at straws now!!! Looks like he's "gone under" for the second time now!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,461 - 44,480 of65,532
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Supremacist held in slayings at Kan. Jewish center 45 min barefoot2626 177
14-year-old charged in shooting dea... 55 min JoeJoe 12
When Whites Are Slain, Do You Fear Blacks Did I... (Aug '07) 4 hr everybody 175
Suspects sought in fatal Pleasanton shooting 5 hr w-hide 12
Texarkana teenager pleads not guilty to murder (Dec '09) 7 hr Former bhs 3
Fatally shot Antioch teen identified 8 hr dwayne johnson 1
15-year-old charged in Westside murder 9 hr noshellswill 3
•••
•••