Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,195

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#55203 Mar 23, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You proving yourself a liar is no problem for me..........LOL
And yet, another claim from you without proof.

you are consistent in that area son.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#55204 Mar 23, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows you can't
cough
Here Is One wrote:
Only a moron would shoot a moose with a 30/30
In Canada it is not even legal
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#55205 Mar 23, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
When and where my little troll???
Still can't show me where I claimed Zimmerman is guilty can you son?

I notice you have short term memory for things that prove you're a liar.

Why is that?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#55206 Mar 23, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Got it right here next to your link where you claimed burden of proof rest on the defense
And I will be happy to post it for you just as soon as you post the links I asked for last year
But you can't and all of us humans know it.........
Remember to get your free matches......
Wow. Another claim with no proof.... as usual for you.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#55207 Mar 23, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Got it right here next to your link where you claimed burden of proof rest on the defense
And I will be happy to post it for you just as soon as you post the links I asked for last year
But you can't and all of us humans know it.........
Remember to get your free matches......
poor baby. you're so afraid of the truth that you have to lie on a regular basis.

Location hidden

#55208 Mar 23, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Got it right here next
Your proof is always close at hand, you say, but never ever where anyone else can see it.

Funny how that is.
Here Is One wrote:
Only a moron would shoot a moose with a 30/30
In Canada it is not even legal
chess not checkers

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#55211 Mar 23, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for eating the bait and making my point
Your claim her lie about the funeral has no bearing on the rest of her testimony then also means if Zim lied about money it has no effect on the rest of his story..........LOL
How did that bait taste??
That was brilliant. Wonder what her response will be to that. Smart move. Hook line and sinker
chess not checkers

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#55218 Mar 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Still can't show me where I claimed Zimmerman is guilty can you son?
I notice you have short term memory for things that prove you're a liar.
Why is that?
Yeah? Do you think George is guilty or not guilty? What evidence leads you to your conclusion?

I believe George is not guilty based on the timeline of events matching with the distance from his truck to the confrontation and eye witness accounts ,and of course the physical injuries.

Yeah?? did you or did you not say that the burden of proof rest on the defense?

I will answer any of your questions that you might have

Location hidden

#55219 Mar 23, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep
Correct
Already refuted.

Location hidden

#55220 Mar 23, 2013
chess not checkers wrote:
I believe George is not guilty based on the timeline of events matching with the distance from his truck to the confrontation
He wasn't standing next to the truck.

Where he was told to stay.

He was three blocks away, and couldn't even see his truck.

Suppose your kid went to the store and one the way back got jumped by someone like this pedophile who pretended to be a cop even though he flunked out of school trying to be a cop and had a history of violence and the cops called and told you that this hump shot dead your kid on the way home with a bag of candy from the 7-11?
chess not checkers

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#55221 Mar 23, 2013
George left his vehicle looking for an address.Even if George was walking a bit further still does not give trayvon the right to beat George up. I base my opinion that trayvon confronted and attacked George because of the injuries george sustained. Remember the witness who said he saw trayvon throwing punches mma style. Remember trayvon did not have one single injury
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#55224 Mar 23, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really
When and where???
I'm still waiting for you to provide the post that I claimed said Zimmerman is guilty son.

See, like I said, you have poor short term memory where it suits you
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#55225 Mar 23, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
When and where???
lol! If you answered the post, you MUST know the when and where son!

Clearly you're not at all intelligent!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#55226 Mar 23, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
More than happy to just as soon as you answer my questions from last year..........LOL
lol! Let's just call you a liar and see if you can prove yourself right son.

I've already proven you wrong.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#55227 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>Yeah? Do you think George is guilty or not guilty? What evidence leads you to your conclusion?
I believe George is not guilty based on the timeline of events matching with the distance from his truck to the confrontation and eye witness accounts ,and of course the physical injuries.
I will answer any of your questions that you might have
http://blogs.findlaw.com/blott er/2012/04/what-is-an-affirmat ive-defense.html

"...To see how one of these defenses works, let's look at the pending Trayvon Martin trial. George Zimmerman will undoubtedly argue that he acted in self-defense as defined by Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law. There's absolutely no question that he killed Martin. If he can successfully prove he acted in self-defense, the law says he cannot be convicted of murder. He will go free...."

Clear enough?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#55228 Mar 23, 2013
George left his vehicle looking for an address.Even if George was walking a bit further still does not give trayvon the right to beat George up. I base my opinion that trayvon confronted and attacked George because of the injuries george sustained. Remember the witness who said he saw trayvon throwing punches mma style. Remember trayvon did not have one single injury
Clearly, you start from the middle like many Zimmerman supporters.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#55229 Mar 23, 2013
So Zimmerman was lying when he said he was following Martin?

Location hidden

#55231 Mar 23, 2013
He did not.

The burden of proof of whether or not this pedophile is also guilty of murder rides with the state of Florida which has already proved it had enough evidence to arrest him.

The burden of proof - if you could read to the end of sentences that have more than nine words in them - he was referring to was "stand your ground" defense: if you are arrested for killing someone, e.g., a teenage boy who was on a sidewalk where he had a perfect right to be, the burden of proof shifts to you, not that you a guilty of killing someone- you have killed someone- but you meet the criteria of SYG.

Location hidden

#55232 Mar 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
Clear enough?
... well... it took me fifteen minutes to post between coffee and cutting down the last filbert...

Location hidden

#55233 Mar 23, 2013
George left his vehicle looking for an address.Even if George was walking a bit further
The pedophile was not out for a walk.

For you to say so shows you are as open-minded as you insist you are.

The fact is: the pedophile was stalking this boy who had every right to be right where he was at.

The fact remains: the pedophile had already "convicted" this boy of a crime he had not committed- and this is on tape.

So we have this armed cop-wannabe out at night stalking this boy who had every right to be exactly where he was at.

Explain the circumstances that you would be alright with this pedophile shooting your kid in the chest. You sent him to the store to pick up some milk and butter for dinner and an hour later the police call and your kid is dead on the sidewalk a hundred feet from your door.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ky. has counties added to federal drug program 8 min wondering to 3
Coroner identifies Allentown shooting victim 34 min silly rabbit 8
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 1 hr Ronald 3,015
Woodland woman facing murder charges denied pub... 4 hr Thug Buster 6
FBI turns animal cruelty into top-tier felony e... 4 hr Go Blue Forever 2
Trial remains on schedule for Davis teen accuse... 8 hr Say What 8
14-year-old charged in shooting dea... 12 hr 1st private 23

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE