Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66323 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#54992 Mar 22, 2013
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a hint: Any post with the username: Here Is One meets the criteria. go back and read!
Alan Dershowitz Slams Special Prosecutor Angela Corey

FROM Dershowitz ...
Corey mad a "deliberate, willful, unethical, unprofessional, and ILLEGAL decision to prosecute !!!

robertmike57 10 months ago
LOL! I love how ignorant blacks&#65279; have made Trayvon Martin a religion. Zimmerman WAS arrested (note the handcuffs at the Police Station) questioned for hours, then went to the shooting scene the next day and questioned more WITHOUT AN ATTORNEY!
No one argued Zimmerman had committed murder after that. NO ONE. Black filth lynch mob got a politically driven prosecution that will be tossed.
in reply to hamidah302 (Show the comment)

Gary DeBlasio 10 months ago
I am a liber BUT I believe that this is the biggest, phoniest "put up" job I've ever seen.
Zimmerman is obviously innocent and was acting in self-defense!!!&#65279;

nameofthepen 9 months ago
Put Corey on the front lines holding back the riots she fueled for us.&#65279;

originalscottfree 9 months ago
Corey needs to step down or face being disbarred or better yet criminal prosecution&#65279; herself.

John Smith 10 months ago
@hamidah302 There is no evidence tray was being chased. Use your brain and stop sucking on al sharptons racial tit ! Like a&#65279; typical liberal " you are an asshole" great articulation moron!
Ascendo Tuumn

Hamilton, Canada

#54993 Mar 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any evidence to prove that is what happened?????.....NOPE
Do we have evidence that ash tray was beating ZIM???.......YES
Zims broken nose
Zim's injuries to his face and head.
Witness that saw two people fighting on the ground one on top of the other.
Grass stains and mud on Zims back
No grass stains or mud on ash trays back
No injuries to ash tray except for a single bullet wound and abrasions on his knuckles.
Thanks for proving my point..........Again
Yep..... GI Janie's OWN statement IS the evidence. The holes that the Sanford police department punched in his ever changing statements IS the evidence. The fact that doctors have concluded that GI Janie's minimal injuries IN NO WAY reflect the tale he told IS the evidence. The fact that GI Jane HAS a prolific history of violence... SUPPORTS the conclusion. The FACT that GI Janie is a PROVEN PURGERER AND his ever changing statement.... proves he can't be believed.

And yes... we have proof GI Jane was beating on Trayvon.... autopsy reports indicate that Trayvon Martin had defensive wounds (his knuckles). He had GI Jane's DNA under his finger nails.... another indication of a defensive struggle.

You're right... witnesses saw two people fighting.... AND THAT'S ALL THEY SAW. And there were grass stains and mud on Trayvon's back too.... they were both there at the same time dumbazz.

and ahhh.... poor GI Jane got a broken nose while Trayvon was defending himself. So... I guess GI Jane got REALLY pissed and plugged him. Now Janie's going away for 25-life.
Ascendo Tuumn

Hamilton, Canada

#54994 Mar 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Got any proof?????
I do......LOL
You still cant post a link..........ROTFLMAO
Yep I do!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#54995 Mar 22, 2013
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow... that "rigor mortice" is a mite powerful magic.... ROTFALMFAO!!! Fcuking clueless! Interesting.... first FOUR, then THREE, now MORE THAN FOUR!! You ain't got nothin' on ole Georgie Porgie!! And incidentally.... I hope I NEVER get rigor mortice..... the plain jane "rigor mortis" is good enough for me!!
Yes we know you are not able to understand what happens to the human spine with age as you dont even have one......

But as a person ages it is perfectly normal for them to see that they are shrinking in height.......

And depending on age at the time of death will determine how much the body contracts.....

And once a person has lost most of the spacing in their discs they will shrink less than someone with healthy discs..........LOL

But what do you expect from someone like you????

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#54996 Mar 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Alan Dershowitz
No one gives a sh!t, OJ's lawyer has no standing in this case though we can all be sure he'd like to have the same result: letting a guilty person run loose.

Are you looking forward to the trial of the pedophile's ugly fat wife as much as me?

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#54997 Mar 22, 2013
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you still can't read....... ROTFALMFAO!
Still waiting for you to give us another excuse why you can't post any links that back up your claims..........LOL
Offendi of Ahhaha

Phoenix, AZ

#54998 Mar 22, 2013
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmmm.... speaking of ice..... water's soon gonna be at a premium, thanks to your country's brilliant conservation efforts!! I don't suppose you backwoods inbred Johnny Rebs are gonna want to buy some in the near future, would you??!! Hmm... let me calculate YOUR cost!!! You think the A-rabs are rich!! You ain't seen nothin' yet!!
I got some yellow snow I'll sell you, cheap! I'll even stuffit in your eye for free!

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#54999 Mar 22, 2013
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>
I could... but I'll leave that up to you to find.
Then you remain a proven liar..........Just like everyone knows you are..........LOL

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#55000 Mar 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Alan Dershowitz
PS: do stop posting year old propaganda, no one is interested.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#55001 Mar 22, 2013
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a hint: Any post with the username: Here Is One meets the criteria. go back and read!
Once more you prove that you are a liar..........LOL

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#55002 Mar 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Evidence.
Not in that post or any other post that you have posted..........LOL

But thanks for proving that you are not smart enough to understand the word EVIDENCE..........

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#55003 Mar 22, 2013
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep..... GI Janie's OWN statement IS the evidence. The holes that the Sanford police department punched in his ever changing statements IS the evidence. The fact that doctors have concluded that GI Janie's minimal injuries IN NO WAY reflect the tale he told IS the evidence. The fact that GI Jane HAS a prolific history of violence... SUPPORTS the conclusion. The FACT that GI Janie is a PROVEN PURGERER AND his ever changing statement.... proves he can't be believed.
And yes... we have proof GI Jane was beating on Trayvon.... autopsy reports indicate that Trayvon Martin had defensive wounds (his knuckles). He had GI Jane's DNA under his finger nails.... another indication of a defensive struggle.
You're right... witnesses saw two people fighting.... AND THAT'S ALL THEY SAW. And there were grass stains and mud on Trayvon's back too.... they were both there at the same time dumbazz.
and ahhh.... poor GI Jane got a broken nose while Trayvon was defending himself. So... I guess GI Jane got REALLY pissed and plugged him. Now Janie's going away for 25-life.
Great..........LOL

Please post any EVIDENCE that shows Zim broke any law that night..........

Please show us where in the autopsy report the corner mentioned that ash tray had defensive words..........ROTFLMAO

The autopsy report does not say that there were any ground in grass stains on ash trays back........
But Zim did have ground in grass and mud stains..........LOL

Waiting my little troll..........Waiting........ ..LOL

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#55004 Mar 22, 2013
Ascendo Tuumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep I do!
But you cant seem to post that link can ya..........Proving that you are a liar..........LOL

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#55005 Mar 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one gives a sh!t, OJ's lawyer has no standing in this case though we can all be sure he'd like to have the same result: letting a guilty person run loose.
Are you looking forward to the trial of the pedophile's ugly fat wife as much as me?
caught in another lie..........LOL

Dozens of people here on this thread do care what he says..........

Why do you keep telling lies that are so easy to prove as lies?????
American Lady

Danville, KY

#55006 Mar 22, 2013
Alan Dershowitz Slams Zimmerman Prosecutor: Her Affidavit ‘Is A Crime’

“This affidavit,” he said,“submitted by the prosecutor in the Florida case is a crime. It’s a crime. If she in fact knew about ABC News’ pictures of the bloody head of Zimmerman and failed to include that in the affidavit, this affidavit is not the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.”

“Now, one of the problems,” he continued,“is because they’ve indicted for second degree murder — and there’s nothing in this affidavit that suggests second degree murder, the elements of second degree murder aren’t here — the expectations have been reduced.

an article today in one of the...saying “there’ll be riots in the street if there’s an acquittal.” If there are riots, it’s the prosecutor’s fault. <<<

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/megyn-kelly-guest-...

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#55007 Mar 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
PS: do stop posting year old propaganda, no one is interested.
Caught in another lie..........LOL

Thousands have read articles from him on this case..........

You could say that morons dont care
Or gang bangers dont care
Or thugs dont care......

But normal people do care.......
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#55008 Mar 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Got any proof?????
I do......LOL
You still cant post a link..........ROTFLMAO
Funny. You seem to be lacking a lot of proof.

But I shouldn't be surprised since you lied, right son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#55009 Mar 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Does not change the fact that you nor anyone else can provide any evidence that Zim broke any law that night..........ROTFLMAO
And yet, the factually reality is Zimmerman isn't a free man, is he son?

Shouldn't you be crying about his civil rights being violated or something?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#55010 Mar 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught in another lie..........LOL
Thousands have read articles from him on this case..........
You could say that morons dont care
Or gang bangers dont care
Or thugs dont care......
But normal people do care.......
lol! And yet, you're a proven liar aren't you my boy?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#55011 Mar 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
caught in another lie..........LOL
Dozens of people here on this thread do care what he says..........
Why do you keep telling lies that are so easy to prove as lies?????
Why do you keep telling lies son?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas Sheriff's Deputy Assassinated While Pumpi... 1 hr Influence farts 4
News Deputy fatally shot from behind at Houston gas ... 1 hr Behind farts 2
News Slain WDBJ reporter's father hits senators 1 hr LeDuped 4
News Nashville murder suspect arrested in Honolulu 11 hr Joe Balls 3
News Jury says 'guilty' in trial of man accused of d... 16 hr Big Johnson 1
News Fatal shot in San Francisco pier shooting was r... 20 hr Asian Guy 7
News George Zimmerman Trolls Obama On Twitter After ... 21 hr Unacceptable 1
More from around the web