Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Ascendo Tuumn

Hamilton, Canada

#54905 Mar 22, 2013
Offendi of Ahhaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey fat ass! I heard that they banned you from the Greyhound station for soliciting big black boys in the men's room. I heard the attendant walked in and caught you in full blown bukkake with no less than nine,.(9),. of the beasties.
Wipe that fat face you got there off and get to work. There's a couple of wino's looking for your fat ass out in the alley for a tune up.
\

That was you, jackazz..... then you tried to solicit me in another post! Well... they say that generations of inbreeding cause severe mental deficiencies.... poor memory being the most obvious.
Ascendo Tuumn

Hamilton, Canada

#54906 Mar 22, 2013
Offendi of Ahhaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah!.....I'll just hang around and watch you squeal and moan like a little bacha boi with the gerbil up your ass.
Wow... and a voyeur to boot!! Make sure you have a wad of Kleenex while your watching!!! ROTFALMFO!!!
Ascendo Tuumn

Hamilton, Canada

#54907 Mar 22, 2013
Sam I am wrote:
No...you claiming hero Z-man initiated the fight....but was indeed defending himself as the fatal shot indicates. Hes gonna walk. Prove he initiated the fight....video? Where you there? This has all been discussed before...and like the prosecution...you've got nothing but your racist speculation. Where's Rev Jessie, Sharpten and Pres Obama now that the hoopla has died down. Chirp Chirp Chirp...off to stir another pot and leave. hehehehhe So predictable.
He initiated the fight. He called 911... the dispatcher told him to back off. He didn't. He pursues Trayvon. He claims he tells the dispatcher that he's losing sight of the kid and says the dispatcher tells him to follow. That was a lie as confirmed by the review of the 911 tape by Sanford police. Proof he's in hot pursuit. He claims he followed Trayvon to get the street name.... in a subdivision with only 3 streets where he has lived for 3 years. Really?? You live in a neighbourhood for 3 years and don't know the name of the streets?? heh heh heh!! ya right! More proof he's in hot pursuit. Claims Trayvon approached him with "What the (expletive)(is) your problem, homey?" ... which later changed to: "You, you got a problem??" ... which again changed to:“Why are you following me for?” Interesting how the so call confrontation is mellowing out?? And finally.... the whole incident was heard on Trayvon's cell. See... he was interrupted during a call... and didn't even have time to hangup. Now...(for the benefit of "Nobody is One"), that is sufficient for police to act based on probable cause.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54913 Mar 22, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>No...you claiming hero Z-man initiated the fight....but was indeed defending himself as the fatal shot indicates. Hes gonna walk. Prove he initiated the fight....video? Where you there? This has all been discussed before...and like the prosecution...you've got nothing but your racist speculation. Where's Rev Jessie, Sharpten and Pres Obama now that the hoopla has died down. Chirp Chirp Chirp...off to stir another pot and leave. hehehehhe So predictable.
No. The description given was Martin was beating Zimmerman.

I simply pointed out that wasn't their initial contact.

You people seem to want to eliminate the entire event except those parts you wish to keep. Very selective.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54914 Mar 22, 2013
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>No...you claiming hero Z-man initiated the fight....but was indeed defending himself as the fatal shot indicates. Hes gonna walk. Prove he initiated the fight....video? Where you there? This has all been discussed before...and like the prosecution...you've got nothing but your racist speculation. Where's Rev Jessie, Sharpten and Pres Obama now that the hoopla has died down. Chirp Chirp Chirp...off to stir another pot and leave. hehehehhe So predictable.
Psst! Why do you idiots continue to bring up race on a regular basis?

Why is race such a big issue for you?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54926 Mar 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean the law library that proved you a liar called the NPC that is part of the education system in the USA for lawyers in training???
And used by all major universities that teach law????
http://nationalparalegal.edu/conlawcrimproc_p...
lol! No son. I mean the one you decided to call a law library because you don't know any better.

You stupidity is getting the better of you and it's just so comical.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54927 Mar 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I have killed twice and the jury said I broke no law..........ROTFLMAO
No law against shooting black punks that are beating you........
Son, I don't really think people care about who you killed.

And I really don't think your so called experience has any bearing on the Martin case. You're just too stupid to know that.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54928 Mar 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show us any evidence that proves Zim broke any law that night..........LOL
Asking someone a question is not initiating anything..........And only a black thug would attack someone for asking them a question.......
Well son, like I keep telling you, that's what a trial is for.

OTOH, please tell me why Zimmerman just can't walk around like a free man? Does he have a problem?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54929 Mar 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No like when you called Zim guilty but cant show one shred of evidence that proves he broke any law that night..........LOL
Now you're lying again son.

Please show me where I called Zimmerman guilty.

I've asked you before and you've refused to answer.

Afraid of the answer son? You should be!

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#54930 Mar 22, 2013
get well soon Trayvon, we're all pulling for you.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54933 Mar 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I and dozens of others have gone back and read them just to prove you a liar..........LOL
And you will remain a proven liar until you can post the links........
You made the claims so now back them up or remain a proven liar..........ROTFLMAO
lol!

"I and dozens of others have gone back and read them just to prove you a liar..........LOL..."

You have no idea how stupid this statement sounds.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54939 Mar 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again liar..........LOl
The description was two men fighting on the ground with one man on top of another man.....
The grass stains on Zims back proves he was on the ground on his back........
Ash tray had ZERO gras stains on his back so that proves he was not on his back.......
And there you go again... taking the event from the middle.

Clearly you have a selective "sources" of the event son.

And your stupidity keeps getting in the way.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54940 Mar 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You just claimed Zim will be in chains..........ROTFLMAO
lol! Wow. Another lie AGAIN son?

Where did I make that claim? The only person who did was you!

My, my.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54942 Mar 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
So why can't you provide the evidence that you used to claim Zim is guilty???
besides the fact there is none????
lol! Oop! You can't explain why Zimmerman can't walk around like a free man.

I wonder why... other than you're an idiot?

For you, being a liar and an idiot makes for a comical combination.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54943 Mar 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
To a black thug it would sound stupid..........
Black thugs like you see nothing wrong with punching someone in the nose for asking a question or for telling a lie.....
But us normal people do understand that we proved you a liar..........LOL
lol! Because it is stupid son. Your proof to back up your claim is to make another claim!

I'm not surprised you don't understand.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54946 Mar 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that stupid???
The prosecutions star witness lied so they were able to get an arrest warrant..........ROTFLMAO
tell us how ole ash tray is doing today..........LOL
The arrest warrant was based on that one witness?

Care to back that up son?

Or did you lie again?
Ascendo Tuumn

Hamilton, Canada

#54947 Mar 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I was arrested for murder for shooting one of you punks also........So???
I was arrested for base jumping twice.....
I was arrested for protesting on the street about the Iraq war.....
Nobody said America's justice system is perfect. You capped two other druggies and a drug deal gone bad and you copped a plea. WPP for the name of your boss.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54948 Mar 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again my little black thug..........LOL
proving you a liar is not making any claims..........
You claimed you posted something but you cant prove it so by default you are the proven liar..........
Tell us again how the burden of proof rest on the defense???
lol! Son, you're the only one making claims.

Show me where I claimed Zimmerman was guilty.

You're claiming I POSTED it doesn't prove a thing. In fact, it should be easy for you to back up your claim.

... unless of course, you LIED.... AGAIN!
Ascendo Tuumn

Hamilton, Canada

#54949 Mar 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really..........LOL
Can you tell us what evidence shows that he broke any law that night??????
Neither can the prosecution..........ROTFLMAO
He shot an unarmed kid who happened to be visiting family in the neighbourhood. Then he lied multiple times to cover his tracks. Sounds like he broke a law to me!!
Ascendo Tuumn

Hamilton, Canada

#54950 Mar 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
My stupidity????
You are the one that can't provide one shred of evidence that shows Zim broke any law but yet you claim he is guilty..........ROTFLMAO
Yes..... Your stupidity..... Posts are there.... go back and read them. Unlike some of your posts, they haven't been deleted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's First 100 Days: Has Black America Been ... 32 min Weewoowaah 5
News Onondaga DA among many named in civil rights su... 2 hr Danny Carranza 31
News Another Ferguson activist dies under cloud of s... 4 hr Tax Payer 5
News No federal prosecution of officer, no strong re... 11 hr Innocent 1
News New DNA tests planned in Jon Benet Case Mon Revelations 2
News Break Emerging in JonBenet Ramsey Case? (Oct '10) Mon Revelations 5
News Pennington pleads innocent (Jan '08) Mon Guywhowasthere 29
More from around the web