Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66327 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Truth be told

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#54708 Mar 20, 2013
cut bruise fracture scrape,, what matters is that George was screaming for help because he was being attacked by a vicious thug. He did have a broken nose and clearly had injuries to the back of his head.

What would you do canada boy if you were attacked and being told you were going to die tonight.
Ascendo Tuum

Grimsby, Canada

#54709 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Has nothing to do with this case.........
Just like ash tray and his drug use in school
Or his rants he posted on face book??
All that matters in this case is that ALL of the evidence shows that Zim was on his back on the ground with ash tray on top of him......
No law against shooting black thugs that do that to you..........ROTFLMAO
heh heh heh.... ya.... and which version of GI Janie's statement do we use today??!!! "Oh dear me... he jumped out at me through the bushes" 'cept there are no bushes, Janie!! "Oh... dear me... he kept banging my head on the sidewalk......" and yet... no severe injury!!! ROTFALMFAO!!! Either GI Janie has a head of granite (and based on how stupid he is... I suppose that's possible) or he's lying (yet again). I'm going with "lying yet again".
Ascendo Tuum

Grimsby, Canada

#54710 Mar 20, 2013
Truth be told wrote:
<quoted text>Regardless of your false argument.. injuries are injuries. The fact is that George was in fear of his life. HERE IS ONE wasnt even touched and still was found not guilty on blasting KILLING two punk gangbangers.
Injuries sustained while Trayvon was defending himself. GI Jane was never in fear of his life.... unlike your other hero, GW Baffoon, Janie DID have a plan B.... and he used it.

As for NOBODY IS ONE.... he plea bargained his way out of a drug deal gone bad.... probably fingered his "boss" and now is hiding in the WPP.
Ascendo Tuum

Grimsby, Canada

#54711 Mar 20, 2013
Truth be told wrote:
cut bruise fracture scrape,, what matters is that George was screaming for help because he was being attacked by a vicious thug. He did have a broken nose and clearly had injuries to the back of his head.
What would you do canada boy if you were attacked and being told you were going to die tonight.
gee... that's easy.... I would have done what the 911 dispatcher asked me to do and let the POLICE handle it.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#54713 Mar 20, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
heh heh heh.... ya.... and which version of GI Janie's statement do we use today??!!! "Oh dear me... he jumped out at me through the bushes" 'cept there are no bushes, Janie!! "Oh... dear me... he kept banging my head on the sidewalk......" and yet... no severe injury!!! ROTFALMFAO!!! Either GI Janie has a head of granite (and based on how stupid he is... I suppose that's possible) or he's lying (yet again). I'm going with "lying yet again".
Perfectly normal for even well seasoned police to have trouble putting the details together in a traumatic event like this....

Only moron gang bangers dont understand that........
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54714 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are too stupid to even look before you comment about something..........LOL
But what do you expect from a black thug?????
You do it as a matter of course son.

Stupidity is your bread and butter.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54715 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am stuck on you morons and how stupid you are..........ROTFLMAO
And yet, that's still light years ahead of your intelligence level.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#54716 Mar 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You do it as a matter of course son.
Really my little troll..........ROTFLMAO

But you cant seem to prove anything I have ever said wrong but I have proven you a liar and moron dozens of times..........LOL

Like your classic lie here..........

On post # 46912 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...

The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a legal law lib ray showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#54717 Mar 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, that's still light years ahead of your intelligence level.
Once again nothing but a angry black thug being her normal troll self.....

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#54718 Mar 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You do it as a matter of course son.
and you do it, as a meal...Don't ya, Yeahoo??
Ascendo Tuum

Grimsby, Canada

#54719 Mar 20, 2013
Truth be told wrote:
ROTFALMFAO!!! Lies be Told: OMG what lies.... it has already been established by two separate and independent forensic audio experts that the screams were not that of GI Jane. They could not tie the screams to Trayvon only because they did not have a baseline audio sample. But they certainly got a baseline sample from GI Jane and he was summarily ruled out as the screamer. Go peddle your lies elsewhere

“Facts”

Mexico

#54720 Mar 20, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFALMFAO!!! Lies be Told: OMG what lies.... it has already been established by two separate and independent forensic audio experts that the screams were not that of GI Jane. They could not tie the screams to Trayvon only because they did not have a baseline audio sample. But they certainly got a baseline sample from GI Jane and he was summarily ruled out as the screamer. Go peddle your lies elsewhere
really troll..........LOL

It is impossible to rule someone out but for liars like you that does not matter..........LOL
Ascendo Tuum

Grimsby, Canada

#54721 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfectly normal for even well seasoned police to have trouble putting the details together in a traumatic event like this....
Only moron gang bangers dont understand that........
I do believe that the police are well versed in putting details together.... GI Jane wasn't though..... how many versions of his statement did he provide??(HINT: It wasn't the cops giving the statement, NOBODY)

“Facts”

Mexico

#54722 Mar 20, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe that the police are well versed in putting details together.... GI Jane wasn't though..... how many versions of his statement did he provide??(HINT: It wasn't the cops giving the statement, NOBODY)
Perfectly normal for someone that has been thru something so traumatic to be very confused about the details.

It happens to even the most seasoned police officers and military personnel.

It is the brains way of try to protect a person from re living dramatic and traumatic things that happen.

We know you are nothing more than a thug and about as sharp as a box of marbles so would you like me to provide you with links that so this????

http://www.surgwiki.com/wiki/Post-traumatic_c...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#54723 Mar 20, 2013
I see the same old low life hate Zimmerman 'ghetto rats' are still on this blog. Obvious welfare people with nothing much to do in life, but mouth off.

“Facts”

Mexico

#54724 Mar 20, 2013
Jumping Jim wrote:
I see the same old low life hate Zimmerman 'ghetto rats' are still on this blog. Obvious welfare people with nothing much to do in life, but mouth off.
Yes the black animals are acting rapid here........

Just wait until Zim walks and they start burning down their houses to show whitey..........LOL
Ascendo Tuum

Grimsby, Canada

#54725 Mar 20, 2013
Jumping Jim wrote:
ROTFALMFAO!!! I take it you don't see the irony here!
Ascendo Tuum

Grimsby, Canada

#54726 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the black animals are acting rapid here........
Just wait until Zim walks and they start burning down their houses to show whitey..........LOL
ROTFALMFAO!!! So... dumbazz.... still hold on to the notion that it was GI Jane screaming???

“Facts”

Mexico

#54727 Mar 20, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFALMFAO!!! So... dumbazz.... still hold on to the notion that it was GI Jane screaming???
never said it was or was not.........LOL

All I have said is that nobody has posted any facts that prove Zim broke any law that night.......

I have posted facts the show Zim did have a right to kill the punk ash tray.

Broken nose
Trama to the head and face
Grass stains on Zims back and none on ash trays back
Witness said he saw two men fighting ion the ground one on top of the other hitting the man on his back.
911 call from Zim none from ash tray
call to GF from ash tray

But most of the black thugs here claim Zim is guilty..........With ZERO evidence........
Ascendo Tuum

Grimsby, Canada

#54728 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
really troll..........LOL
It is impossible to rule someone out but for liars like you that does not matter..........LOL
Heh heh heh!! sorry dickface.... the forensic audio testing is extremely accurate. I bet you still believe the DNA evidence is hokum science!! Hell... you probably still think finger print analysis is crap!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cleveland protests erupt after officer found no... 23 min serfs up 15
News Phil Robertson talks against Atheists 13 hr thetruth 101
News Man convicted of 1995 murder claims innocence, ... (Apr '11) Sat Davie Free Man 116
News Ex-Stripper Gets 99 Years For Murder Plot (Aug '08) Sat Anne 32
News Lavon Chew Arrested In Connection with Security... (Apr '13) Sat villain survey 5
News US court finds Ohio officer not guilty of shoot... Sat go for it 1
News Man accused in Thursday's fatal shooting may su... Fri mzp 3
More from around the web