Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
43,701 - 43,720 of 65,540 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

sickof whining wrote:
<quoted text> Now only the posts from negro lovers and coal burners remain. Perhaps they should remain this thread to Zimmerman is guilty because the black community wants him to hang. You people are disgusting and uncivilized People like barefoot and spazz are the reason this country is going to hell
Places like Chimpcongo are the murder capitals of the country Why? Simply because black people act like animals and cannot control their primitive behavior
Ahhh... another Aryan Systerhood member...
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

sickof whining wrote:
<quoted text> I disagree. If he wanted to murder him as suggested on her he would have emptied the magazine I do not know how many rounds a POS kel tec holds, but think it is a minimum of 6, maybe 7. 1 round indicated he was protecting himself .
You pump a lot af adrenalin when involved in an altercation Zim showed some serious restraint.
hmm... that shows premeditation.... sounds like it was planned out.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Mawlana of the Alley wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up T? Topix is nothing but a liberal hate forum, run by liberals so that spazztics like barefool and Crisco and the rest can spew their vile hatred toward whitey. But they all got one thing in common.....they all wish they weren't blacker than a rabid dogs turd,.lol.
Does mommy let you outside without a helmet??
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it my little black thug..........ROTFLMAO
oooops.... posting with multiple ids are we???
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes blacks thugs like you are not smart enough to look at the doctors photos..........ROTFLMAO
Oh... the ones GI Jane doctored?? ROTFALMFAO!!! Sorry... but him being paraded into the police station and taped on Police video is good enough for me!! But obviously NOT good enough for you because it doesn't appear support your bullsh!t!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No need my little black thug..........LOL
Not one of your ilk has been able to provide any evidence that proves Zim broke any law that night........
Zim will walk and you animals will burn down your houses and are so stupid you will think you showed whitey.......
And then when you crawl out of your hood we will be able to shoot a few more of you punks perfectly legally......
I will be in Florida for that one..........ROTFLMAO
uhhh... I thought you wouldn't. Wouldn't help anyways..... here's a thought.... ask mommy to read it to you...... S L O W L Y! ROTFALMFAO!!!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Rosie wrote:
Does anyone know who pays for Obamas food taster?
He uses volunteer GOP members
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody agrees with anything you say troll..........ROTFLMAO
If he just wanted to shoot the punk his gun would have been drawn and he would have shot the punk before ash tray even touched him......
'
But black thugs are too stupid to even understand that even as that is how they roll.......
That's right jackazz... you FINALLY got it!!!! YOU ARE A FCUKING NOBODY!!! BAZINGA!!! ROTFALMFAO!!!!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh... the ones GI Jane doctored?? ROTFALMFAO!!! Sorry... but him being paraded into the police station and taped on Police video is good enough for me!! But obviously NOT good enough for you because it doesn't appear support your bullsh!t!
Yes a black thug would chose to look at a grainy tape where you are not even sure who the person is in the video compared to photos taken by a doctor.......

But that is why the prison are filled with your ilk..........

Just plain stupid.......
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes a black thug would chose to look at a grainy tape where you are not even sure who the person is in the video compared to photos taken by a doctor.......
But that is why the prison are filled with your ilk..........
Just plain stupid.......
Nobody is One.... once again your fcuking comprehension skills are non-existent.... I SAID DIGITALLY ENHANCED..... got it, moron?? Do you know what that even means??? Ask mommy....
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You nor anyone else had ever produced one shred of evidence that proves Zim broke any law that night.....
Zim will walk and you will burn down your house..........ROTFLMAO
Only black thugs are so stupid that they think they showed whitey by burning down their houses.....
But that is what they did after the King trial..........ROTFLMAO
Yes I have..... all YOU have to do is go back and re-rea.... uh... have mommy re-read my posts to you.(and for gawd sakes.... have her explain it to you too)

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have..... all YOU have to do is go back and re-rea.... uh... have mommy re-read my posts to you.(and for gawd sakes.... have her explain it to you too)
You are a liar..........But everyone already knows that..........LOL

let me show a moron like you how to post a link with the post number to prove your point..........

On post # 46912 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...

The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a legal law lib ray showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……

So tell us why you cant post a link to prove your claim???
Besides the fact it is a lie and everyone knows it?????
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope my little black thug..........ROTFLMAO
Even Dr. Steve Perry a hero to all says thugs like you are not worth the time......
"Zimmerman had injuries but not ones that matched the severity of the attack he described", according to Chris Serino, Investigator for the Sanfor Fla. Police Dept. "If Martin had been banging Zimmerman’s head on the sidewalk, the Neighborhood Watch volunteer should have had skull fractures, not just cuts", Serino said.

hmmmm..... does that mean GI Jane overstated his case??!!! Read more interesting inconsistencies!(oh crsyt... ask mommy to read it to you.)

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-574057...
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor wittle black thug is angry again........
are you going to put a cap in one of your Ho's???
Tell us why you and your ilk are so stupid they think whitey cares when you burn down your houses in anger????
I will make sure I am in Fl when Zim is released just to watch you stupid animals burn down your houses.........
Ok Nobody! ROTFALMFAO!!

Just to bring it up again.... you haven't responded to the following:

Repost:
There you go skirting the issue yet again. Let's hear your comments on the following:
1) GI Jane's assault of law enforcement officers. The one's he got off if he took part in a pretrial diversion program, set up with Judge Daddy's influence. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE
2) GI Jane's vicious assault of a FEMALE bar patron resulting in his termination of employment of the club he was bouncing for. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE
3) GI Jane's assault of his ex-fiancé resulting in restraining orders issued against him. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE
4) GI Jane's newest problem.... sexually assaulting his minor female cousin over a 10 year period.(cryst... someone should investigate the link between inbreeding and racism) THIS IS FACT AND IS CURRENTLY BEING INVESTIGATED.
5) GI Jane's drug/alcohol rehab experiences. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE
6) GI Jane's history of lying:
....a) GI Jane changes his statement multiple times as holes get poked in the previous version. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE
....b) Lying to the officer processing him in jail after the murder by saying he was never in a pretrial diversion program in response to a direct question asking if he ever was. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE
....c) Lying directly to the courts about his financial status. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE

Heh heh heh!!! STILL Waiting!!!!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Like they just digitally enhanced the photos of mars that shows what looks like buildings???
Is that what you are talking about my little black thug????
Really dipsh!t???? They look like buildings??!!! ROTFALMFO!!!.... maybe to the morbidly stupid they do.... but not to "normal" people. Guess we know what category YOU fall in, eh Morbidly Stupid??
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar..........But everyone already knows that..........LOL
let me show a moron like you how to post a link with the post number to prove your point..........
On post # 46912 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...
The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a legal law lib ray showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……
So tell us why you cant post a link to prove your claim???
Besides the fact it is a lie and everyone knows it?????
Still stuck on "morbidly" stupid... I see!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Yep ...
SAD ...
but
you ARE ... Ascendo Tuum

;0)

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Nobody! ROTFALMFAO!!
Just to bring it up again.... you haven't responded to the following:
Repost:
There you go skirting the issue yet again. Let's hear your comments on the following:
1) GI Jane's assault of law enforcement officers. The one's he got off if he took part in a pretrial diversion program, set up with Judge Daddy's influence. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE
2) GI Jane's vicious assault of a FEMALE bar patron resulting in his termination of employment of the club he was bouncing for. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE
3) GI Jane's assault of his ex-fiancé resulting in restraining orders issued against him. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE
4) GI Jane's newest problem.... sexually assaulting his minor female cousin over a 10 year period.(cryst... someone should investigate the link between inbreeding and racism) THIS IS FACT AND IS CURRENTLY BEING INVESTIGATED.
5) GI Jane's drug/alcohol rehab experiences. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE
6) GI Jane's history of lying:
....a) GI Jane changes his statement multiple times as holes get poked in the previous version. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE
....b) Lying to the officer processing him in jail after the murder by saying he was never in a pretrial diversion program in response to a direct question asking if he ever was. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE
....c) Lying directly to the courts about his financial status. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE
Heh heh heh!!! STILL Waiting!!!!
Has nothing to do with this case.........

Just like ash tray and his drug use in school

Or his rants he posted on face book??

All that matters in this case is that ALL of the evidence shows that Zim was on his back on the ground with ash tray on top of him......

No law against shooting black thugs that do that to you..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Really dipsh!t???? They look like buildings??!!! ROTFALMFO!!!.... maybe to the morbidly stupid they do.... but not to "normal" people. Guess we know what category YOU fall in, eh Morbidly Stupid??
I see you are too stupid to even look before you comment about something..........LOL

But what do you expect from a black thug?????

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Still stuck on "morbidly" stupid... I see!
Yes I am stuck on you morons and how stupid you are..........ROTFLMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge rules that 18-year-old is competent to st... 35 min Seriouslady 3
Officer Involved Shooting Latest 3 hr CornDogz 1
Rocky Houston sentenced to 9 years in prison 4 hr Zeppelin 1
Aaron Powell murder trial continues 4 hr Lothario 1
Porch shooter's lawyer says he feared for his life 5 hr POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER 2
North Valley authorities investigating alleged ... (Jan '07) 9 hr memos brother 5
Police operation in Duarte targets gangs after ... (Dec '09) 9 hr crabkiller 44
•••
•••