Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#54718 Mar 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You do it as a matter of course son.
Stupidity is your bread and butter.
and you do it, as a meal...Don't ya, Yeahoo??
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#54719 Mar 20, 2013
Truth be told wrote:
cut bruise fracture scrape,, what matters is that George was screaming for help because he was being attacked by a vicious thug. He did have a broken nose and clearly had injuries to the back of his head.
What would you do canada boy if you were attacked and being told you were going to die tonight.
ROTFALMFAO!!! Lies be Told: OMG what lies.... it has already been established by two separate and independent forensic audio experts that the screams were not that of GI Jane. They could not tie the screams to Trayvon only because they did not have a baseline audio sample. But they certainly got a baseline sample from GI Jane and he was summarily ruled out as the screamer. Go peddle your lies elsewhere

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#54720 Mar 20, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFALMFAO!!! Lies be Told: OMG what lies.... it has already been established by two separate and independent forensic audio experts that the screams were not that of GI Jane. They could not tie the screams to Trayvon only because they did not have a baseline audio sample. But they certainly got a baseline sample from GI Jane and he was summarily ruled out as the screamer. Go peddle your lies elsewhere
really troll..........LOL

It is impossible to rule someone out but for liars like you that does not matter..........LOL
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#54721 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfectly normal for even well seasoned police to have trouble putting the details together in a traumatic event like this....
Only moron gang bangers dont understand that........
I do believe that the police are well versed in putting details together.... GI Jane wasn't though..... how many versions of his statement did he provide??(HINT: It wasn't the cops giving the statement, NOBODY)

“Facts”

Location hidden

#54722 Mar 20, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe that the police are well versed in putting details together.... GI Jane wasn't though..... how many versions of his statement did he provide??(HINT: It wasn't the cops giving the statement, NOBODY)
Perfectly normal for someone that has been thru something so traumatic to be very confused about the details.

It happens to even the most seasoned police officers and military personnel.

It is the brains way of try to protect a person from re living dramatic and traumatic things that happen.

We know you are nothing more than a thug and about as sharp as a box of marbles so would you like me to provide you with links that so this????

http://www.surgwiki.com/wiki/Post-traumatic_c...

Jumping Jim

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#54723 Mar 20, 2013
I see the same old low life hate Zimmerman 'ghetto rats' are still on this blog. Obvious welfare people with nothing much to do in life, but mouth off.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#54724 Mar 20, 2013
Jumping Jim wrote:
I see the same old low life hate Zimmerman 'ghetto rats' are still on this blog. Obvious welfare people with nothing much to do in life, but mouth off.
Yes the black animals are acting rapid here........

Just wait until Zim walks and they start burning down their houses to show whitey..........LOL
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#54725 Mar 20, 2013
Jumping Jim wrote:
ROTFALMFAO!!! I take it you don't see the irony here!
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#54726 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the black animals are acting rapid here........
Just wait until Zim walks and they start burning down their houses to show whitey..........LOL
ROTFALMFAO!!! So... dumbazz.... still hold on to the notion that it was GI Jane screaming???

“Facts”

Location hidden

#54727 Mar 20, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFALMFAO!!! So... dumbazz.... still hold on to the notion that it was GI Jane screaming???
never said it was or was not.........LOL

All I have said is that nobody has posted any facts that prove Zim broke any law that night.......

I have posted facts the show Zim did have a right to kill the punk ash tray.

Broken nose
Trama to the head and face
Grass stains on Zims back and none on ash trays back
Witness said he saw two men fighting ion the ground one on top of the other hitting the man on his back.
911 call from Zim none from ash tray
call to GF from ash tray

But most of the black thugs here claim Zim is guilty..........With ZERO evidence........
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#54728 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
really troll..........LOL
It is impossible to rule someone out but for liars like you that does not matter..........LOL
Heh heh heh!! sorry dickface.... the forensic audio testing is extremely accurate. I bet you still believe the DNA evidence is hokum science!! Hell... you probably still think finger print analysis is crap!!!

“Facts”

Location hidden

#54729 Mar 20, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh heh heh!! sorry dickface.... the forensic audio testing is extremely accurate. I bet you still believe the DNA evidence is hokum science!! Hell... you probably still think finger print analysis is crap!!!
Yes and they cant rule out anyone 100%.........ROTFLMAO

Nope it proves you are part ape........
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#54730 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
never said it was or was not.........LOL
All I have said is that nobody has posted any facts that prove Zim broke any law that night.......
I have posted facts the show Zim did have a right to kill the punk ash tray.
Broken nose
Trama to the head and face
Grass stains on Zims back and none on ash trays back
Witness said he saw two men fighting ion the ground one on top of the other hitting the man on his back.
911 call from Zim none from ash tray
call to GF from ash tray
But most of the black thugs here claim Zim is guilty..........With ZERO evidence........
Now there you go lying yet again!! ROTFALMFAO!
Your Post:#54708
4 hrs ago
Judged:
cut bruise fracture scrape,, what matters is that George was screaming for help because he was being attacked by a vicious thug. He did have a broken nose and clearly had injuries to the back of his head.
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#54731 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
heh heh heh!!! Stupid or what???

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#54732 Mar 20, 2013
tray b gone wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you choke on a chicken bone, Cleotis, GZ will get millions from NBC, Traygone's parents will get nothing.
blaming bush works in 2012!

“Facts”

Location hidden

#54733 Mar 20, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Now there you go lying yet again!! ROTFALMFAO!
Your Post:#54708
4 hrs ago
Judged:
yes we understand a black thug like you is a moron but that post was not me.........LOL

What would you do canada boy if you were attacked and being told you were going to die tonight.

But what do you expect from a black thug???
Ascendo Tuum

Cambridge, Canada

#54734 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
ahhh but they did, "with reasonable scientific accuracy"

http://news.yahoo.com/audio-experts-voice-cry...

“Facts”

Location hidden

#54735 Mar 20, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
heh heh heh!!! Stupid or what???
Yes you have proven you are very stupid........LOL

Learn to read my troll.....
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#54736 Mar 20, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhh.... and yet you totally ignore GI Janie's records.... WHICH ARE NOT SEALED and are in the public domain. As for Martin.... if he did anything significant, you can be sure, sealed record or no sealed record.... he would have done time.... whether it be in jail, in a youth program.... and yet...... nuthin'
he would have done time and because of this ill fated juvenille system, it is sealed and not for view. that system needs to be abolished so that we may move out of theis system of anarchy, decent people should not have to live in fear from the scum of the streets. not just the thugs who are dying and or having their quality of life destroyed by a bad system

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#54738 Mar 20, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
Nope..........You proved you are a liar again..........
'fraid not, troll.

You don't get points for stomping your bigoted feet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Post-shooting, scornful second-guessing of poli... 1 hr hypocrite 1
News In Just One Year, More Than 1,600 Women Were Mu... 4 hr im not a doctor 1
News Spate of homicides puts Columbus in a season of... Sun GaBred 3
News Cummings murderer dies in prison (May '10) Sun Eyeswideopen 4
News Alabama man arrested for murder of Naomi Jones Sat Thatisthewaylifeis 2
News Attorneys move to dismiss Traci Rhode case: Loc... (Apr '07) Sep 22 jessica 61
News JonBenet: Paula Woodward on New Book, John Rams... Sep 21 Rainbow334 7
More from around the web