Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66306 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54360 Mar 15, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar.........And everyone knows it..........LOL
On post # 46912 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...
The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a legal law lib ray showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……
ROTFALMFAO!!! still defecating the same ole sh!t are we?? Well, I suppose "copy and paste" is much easier than going back and actually looking.... see ya, stinky!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54361 Mar 15, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Went thru 6 months of them and not one post from one person that contains any evidence that proves Zim broke any law that night.......
One black thug claims the body is proof that Zim broke a law........
Another black thug claims that because Zim was arrested that proves he broke a law.......
But that is it.........
Post the link or remain a liar.........
ROTFALMFAO!!!... Go back and read it.... or remain stupid.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54362 Mar 15, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The evidence used to charge Zim was from the lying Ho GF of ash tray..........LOL
Millions of people are arrested and found not guilty..........
Please show us evidence that proves Zim broke any law..........Waiting.......... ROTFLMAO
I believe Travyon's girlfriend 1000 times more than I would ever believe the proven liar, GI Jane.

Interesting that Trayvon jumped through bushes that didn't exist!! ROTFALMFAO And the brain dead racist morons whine: ooooh.... but it was dark!!! HE LIVED IN THE FCUKING NEIGHBOURHOOD FOR 3 YEARS!!! and didn't know there were no bushes!!!

Interesting that GI Janie claimed (in his statement) that he ended up going the same way as Trayvon during the incident, because he had to get the street name!! HE LIVED IN THE FCUKING NEIGHBOURHOOD FOR 3 YEARS!!! and he didn't know the name of the only three streets in that gated neighbourhood???!!! ROTFALMFAO!!!

We gots no money in our savings, yer honour :( ROTFALMFAO!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54367 Mar 15, 2013
Mufti of Pussky wrote:
<quoted text>
Really!....Guess they all must have come and gone, huh?
Remind 'em of the "Four in Benghazi"
that were LEFT behind!

From the beginning of Our Nation
THAT has NEVER happened before!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#54368 Mar 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I think they waived that. My guess is so he didn't have to testify and confuse himself.
He waived it several times. However, the last time he reserved the right to have the hearing right before trial.

I don't think he will have it though, he knows his lying client can't testify because O'Mara can't suborn perjury. He also can't risk Zimmerthugman being subject to cross.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54369 Mar 15, 2013
Sit back & WATCH :)

Location hidden

#54371 Mar 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Famous Trials
U. S. vs Cecil Price et al.
("Mississippi Burning" Trial)
http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials...
Never studied it much ...
But an interested in reading about it, now.
Not put on here to cause anyone ANY kind of pain ...
BUT ...
WE need to learn from our past mistakes to go forward in OUR future.
Love Can Build A Bridge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6CrHpq9c1G8XX
Comical from someone spewing hate.

Location hidden

#54372 Mar 15, 2013
Mufti of Pussky wrote:
<quoted text>
May a one humped camel satisfy your mommas desire.
Guess one satisfied your momma's desire. You are the result.
drinK the hivE

New York, NY

#54374 Mar 15, 2013

Location hidden

#54377 Mar 15, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>So are you saying this Aryan group exists or not? I haven't seen or heard anything from the KKK or any other group like it. Considering the Black Panthers have been talking about getting booted up and ready for a race war, you'd think if such a group existed, they would have spoken up. So, support your claims or stfu.
The others you mentioned, are social conservatives. I don't believe they have attempted to incite violence by telling people to get booted up for war. I saw something where Beck actually played the kind of trash these racist panthers are spewing. I hardly think that's racist to point out racism, do you?
Your just an angry and ignorant racist troll who is trying to incite anger and bigotry by baiting folks. All you're doing is showing your immaturity and lack of intelligence because you haven't the capacity to discuss with any degree of civility.
You choose to ignore reality. Cindy McFadden of ABC's Nightline went to one of their cross burnings. Said it made her sick to her stomach. She exposed the KKK and the militia group who hates blacks and Jews.

You are in your own little fake world.
Truth

Tucker, GA

#54378 Mar 15, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>Based on what?? GI Janie's statement?? Which version of the statement would that be?? Ya... I believe anything a convicted perjurer says!!
Based on the a prosecutors statement at the hearing. I believe her. The evidence also supports Zimmerman's statements. Plenty of reasonable doubt for a reasonable person.
Truth

Tucker, GA

#54379 Mar 15, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>I have the same problem with these inbred brain dead morons. I'm at the point now where I refuse to keep reposting the same ole crap over and over and over again. I just tell them to go back AND READ. But, apparently 1) the are incapable of reading and comprehending, 2) are too lazy to do so, since it's much easier for them to say keep saying "no one has provided proof", or 3)... and this is the most probable: 3) They've read it, realized that they're wrong, but are using "no one has provided proof" tactic to deflect that fact.
It's really easy to read all the police reports and get the transcripts of the hearing. I agree brain dead morons rather ignore that and fall for the race pimp hype. Such stupid people.
Truth

Tucker, GA

#54380 Mar 15, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Please show us what proof you have that Zim broke any law that night..........Waiting........ ..LOL
He can't and it's killing him.

Location hidden

#54381 Mar 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how the only people who listen to the New Black Panthers are the tea baggers and if it weren't for the tea baggers, no one know what they say?
Very true, but it will go right over their heads.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54382 Mar 15, 2013
WHOOOOOSH ...

another man done gone ...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54383 Mar 15, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why cant you provide a link and post number like this???
On post # 46912 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...
The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a legal law lib ray showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……
lol! And yet, it's so wrong.

Oh well. That's you son.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54384 Mar 15, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
When and where my little troll.?????????
ooops ya cant tell us so you are caught in another lie..........LOL
Already have son. You just don't read.

Location hidden

#54385 Mar 15, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text> I wouldn't worry so much about it. Most of us know he and his dirty little sock puppets are liars.
"OMG! Do you argue like this on every freaking thread on Topix? Stay on topic."
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54387 Mar 15, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes everyone knows that a black thug will never back up anything they say unless they have a gun in their hand or there is a dozen of them,,,,,,,,,,LOL
Just like we are still waiting for you to back up your claim that everyone that owns an assault weapon is crazy........
Then I will be happy to answer your questions and post my links........
lol! A lie again.

You are consistent there, son!

Since: Feb 10

Mooresville, NC

#54389 Mar 15, 2013
Gravediggers wrote:
<quoted text>
Please also pray for the 10 killed (including a 6 yr old) and 40 wounded in Chicago. A bloodbath.
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/19/...
This occurred on MARCH 19, 2012, just this past MONDAY!
Where is the media ON THIS HORROR!
There are more Black Males in College[1] than in Jails, Prisons, Private Corrections, Military Jails and Institutions for the Criminally Insane combined[2](1,236,443 in College/841,000 Incarcerates – regardless of age)

· 4 to 1: The ratio of 18-24 year old Black Males in College[3] vs. Jails, Prisons, Private Corrections, Military Jails and Institutions for the Criminally Insane[4].

(674,000 in College/164,400 Incarcerates)
32.3%(1 in 3) Black Males ages 18-24 are enrolled in College[5]

(674,000 in College/2,082,000 Total)
1.37 to 1: The ratio of 18-24 year old Black Females enrolled in College to Black Males[6].

(930,000 Black Females Enrolled/674,000 Black Males Enrolled)
6.3%: Black Males (age 18-55+) enroll in College at a higher rate by sex than White Males and Hispanic Males and are surpassed only by Asian Males[7].

(Black Males is 6.3%, White Males is 5.8%, Hispanic Males is 4.7%, and Asian Males is 9.7%)
25.1% of Black Males (age 25 or over) have either an Associates, Bachelors, Masters, Professional, or Doctoral Degree[8].

(2,519,000 with Degrees/10,018,000 Total)
82.1% of Black Males (age 18 or over) have at least a High School Diploma or GED[9].

(9,897,000 with HS Diploma or GED/12,044,000 Total)
12.1%: The Black Male Dropout Rate[10](ages 16-24) for 2008.

(301,000 Dropouts/2,583,000 Total)[11]
5.1%: Percent of married Black Men who marry White Women[12]

(279,000 Black Husband-White Wife/5,654,000 Married Black Men)
88.8%: Percent of Black Males earning income[13] ages 25-64 (employment)

(7,899,000 Employed/8,893,000 Total)
$23,738: Average Income for Black Males[14] 15 and older

$19,470 Average Income Black Females
1,812,000 The number of Black Men making $50,000/year or more[15]
71.6% of Black Men pay their agreed to or Court Awarded Child Support[16]

(855,000 Payers/1,194,000 Recipients)
$253 Billion: Total Income earned by Black Males[17](15 and over)

($262 Billion earned by Black Females)
13,104,000 Total Black Men age 15 or over[18]

(15,816,000 Total Black Females age 15 or over)

----------

[1] National Center for Education Statistics: iPeds data set, March 2011 – reporting Scholastic Year 2009

[2] Bureau of Justice Statistics: Prison and Inmates at Midyear 2009 – June 2010)

[3] US Census Bureau: American Community Survey: Table 1. Enrollment Status of the Population 3 Years Old and Over, by Sex, Age, Race, Hispanic Origin, Foreign Born, and Foreign-Born Parentage: October 2009

[4] Bureau of Justice Statistics: Prison and Inmates at Midyear 2009 – June 2010

[5] US Census Bureau: American Community Survey: Table 1. Enrollment Status of the Population 3 Years Old and Over, by Sex, Age, Race, Hispanic Origin, Foreign Born, and Foreign-Born Parentage: October 2009

[6] US Census Bureau: American Community Survey: Table 1. Enrollment Status of the Population 3 Years Old and Over, by Sex, Age, Race, Hispanic Origin, Foreign Born, and Foreign-Born Parentage: October 2009

[7] US Census Bureau: American Community Survey: Table 1. Enrollment Status of the Population 3 Years Old and Over, by Sex, Age, Race, Hispanic Origin, Foreign Born, and Foreign-Born Parentage: October 2009

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Baton Rouge man faces hate crime and weapon cha... (Jul '10) 7 hr truth 3
News Hondo fugitive caught in laundry hamper (Nov '11) 12 hr zjcastillo 221
News Tattoo shop murder suspects indicted (May '08) 14 hr Jeremys_Pimp_in_p... 75
News Man changes murder plea to guilty (Jan '08) Dec 15 Quiarra- kristi d... 7
News Attorney: Mississippi man shot in head by police Dec 14 yidfellas hate USA 12
News Murdered decade ago, Brandon, then 8, is still ... (Oct '07) Dec 14 Sharon Taint 26
News Arizona Cop Acquitted for Fatal Shooting Dec 14 Kev from Michigan 1
More from around the web