Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66306 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

ohwell

Carmel, IN

#54159 Mar 13, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely right... he HAD no reason to physically engage Martin... yet he did. Just like he physically engaged a bar patron when he beat the crap out of her, like he physically engaged law enforcement officers while being arrested, like he physically engaged his ex-fiancé, like he physically engaged is rape victim cousin.(Wow... the inbreeding thing sure pops up a lot in the bigot world). See.. dumbazz... GI Jane HAS A HISTORY of physically engaging people when, as you say it, he had no reason to. Funny you should think, that with all that history... he suddenly had "restraint". ROTFALMFAO!! too funny!
Your rationale is off. There is no connection between the two. Do you drop charges for rape if the woman had sex in the past? If not, why do you accuse Zimmerman on something that happened and most likely exaggerated, years ago?
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#54160 Mar 13, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dumbazz... who does the defense attorney work for??
Name calling just proves you don't have the sense to present an argument. Zimmerman hired this attorney to represent him. It appears this attorney is either not very good or just maybe... doesn't want to win for fear of retaliation from the goon mobs.
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#54161 Mar 13, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called desperate measures by an obviously guilty man
Only in your own mind. People are innocent until proven guilty and yet you want to convict. Shameful. Aren't liberals supposed to be open minded and fair?
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#54162 Mar 13, 2013
Equal Rights wrote:
<quoted text>It would look good hanging in front of any neighborhood where the residents and families have a zero tolerance. dirty animals with no education coming to temporarily live with no parental supervision and commit crimes are not welcome. You thugs have been warned; its sad because they are so stupid they wont get the message or will be to thugged out to care . bring it punks..
Many people are getting tired of supporting the scum of society who will turn on them at the first opportunity. There should be repercussions for Martin's parents for leaving him unsupervised during his suspension. Why hasn't the media questioned daddyo and the minor that was home during the shooting? Seems strange daddy dearest would be clueless about a shooting right outside his door. Surely, a reporter didn't think of this.
chris

Lafayette, LA

#54163 Mar 13, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely right... he HAD no reason to physically engage Martin... yet he did. Just like he physically engaged a bar patron when he beat the crap out of her, like he physically engaged law enforcement officers while being arrested, like he physically engaged his ex-fiancé, like he physically engaged is rape victim cousin.(Wow... the inbreeding thing sure pops up a lot in the bigot world). See.. dumbazz... GI Jane HAS A HISTORY of physically engaging people when, as you say it, he had no reason to. Funny you should think, that with all that history... he suddenly had "restraint". ROTFALMFAO!! too funny!
somebody certainly needed to, and until we replace the current lame government zimmerman should be a celebrated hero
chris

Lafayette, LA

#54164 Mar 13, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text> Which is why I don't understand why his attorney would allow him to share his experience before the trial. This is just fanning the flames for the race baiters. It's almost like the defense wants to ignite this case as much as the prosecution.
lawyers are a major source of our troubles in this land
chris

Lafayette, LA

#54165 Mar 13, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>Many people are getting tired of supporting the scum of society who will turn on them at the first opportunity. There should be repercussions for Martin's parents for leaving him unsupervised during his suspension. Why hasn't the media questioned daddyo and the minor that was home during the shooting? Seems strange daddy dearest would be clueless about a shooting right outside his door. Surely, a reporter didn't think of this.
and then when you put it in perspective, blacks only comprise 13 percent of the whole of population in the united states, slightly more than 50% of them are racists and 50% of them commit more than 60% of the crime, so in essence half of the crime is commited by 7 percent of the population, if they ever wonder the cause of disdain they need to look at those figures, if that 7 percent along with the 10 percent socio paths were locked away for ever on their first event, crime would not exist, of course then lawyers would not, and that is a major issue also, we pay a profession for the purposes of destroying our lives
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54166 Mar 13, 2013
Equal Rights wrote:
<quoted text> you have not posted one shred of evidence' you have posted your opinion .. this is a case of self defense. wake up turd for brains
Funny how Zimmerman bypassed the syg hearing if it's as clear cut as you believe son.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54167 Mar 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how Zimmerman bypassed the syg hearing if it's as clear cut as you believe son.
He's being VERY strategic ...
They could[most likely WOULD according to PAST experience of court's LYING] turn/let him down! Then it would not look good in TRIAL!

BUT...

Can't "turn" DOWN a
"self defense CASE"
in front of the jury!

Altho they would LIKE to!
the courts & prosecution ... that IS ...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54168 Mar 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He's being VERY strategic ...
They could[most likely WOULD according to PAST experience of court's LYING] turn/let him down! Then it would not look good in TRIAL!
BUT...
Can't "turn" DOWN a
"self defense CASE"
in front of the jury!
Altho they would LIKE to!
the courts & prosecution ... that IS ...
??????????

So.... what you're saying is..........
......... what are you saying?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54172 Mar 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>??????????
So.... what you're saying is..........
......... what are you saying?
of course "you" do NOT understand ...
NOT a bit "surprising" ...

;0)

READ the "truth" about the case ...
THEN you will ...

[uh ... maybe]
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54173 Mar 13, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like I told you 6 months ago..........RIOTFLMAO
There will be no SYG hearing..........
So when are you going to post the information you based Zims guilt on???????
When and where?
You need to link to that post from 6 months ago son.

I sure don't recall it. And I bet you don't too!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54174 Mar 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
of course "you" do NOT understand ...
NOT a bit "surprising" ...
;0)
READ the "truth" about the case ...
THEN you will ...
[uh ... maybe]
lol! Ah! So you don't know what you're talking about!

That explains a lot!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54176 Mar 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Ah! So you don't know what you're talking about!
That explains a lot!
I "know" what I'm talking about ...
it's "you" that doesn't!

LEARN !

FROM a "truth" telling source!
NOT a "kool aid" source ...

tee hee hee

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54178 Mar 13, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be more than happy to post that link just as soon as you explain how the burden of proof in a court of law rest on the defense..........ROTFLMAO
One at a time my little troll..........LOL
On post # 46912 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...
The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a law library showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post a link that shows that???
Would you like the link again that proves you wrong???
Burden of proof is on the prosecution.........
http://nationalparalegal.edu/conlawcrimproc_p ...
Moron yea wrote:
lol! Nope. Don't need to son.
That's the defense's job. Even a dumb person would know that!
lol! Always with that same "... will be more than happy to post that link just as soon as you ..." condition.

And you just don't.

Such a clueless dunce you are son!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54179 Mar 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I "know" what I'm talking about ...
it's "you" that doesn't!
LEARN !
FROM a "truth" telling source!
NOT a "kool aid" source ...
tee hee hee
lol! Yep. That's correct son. Obviously your communications skills are non existent and you know it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54180 Mar 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Yep. That's correct son. Obviously your communications skills are non existent and you know it!
I'm NOT a son ... Yeah!
I'm an "American Lady" ...
ADDRESS "me" as such ...

OR ...

SHUT THE HELL UP!

Capiche?!?

``````````

Update #26 Part-1 Trayvon Martin – What were the last 18 months like for him?

Part 1

First listen to Trayvon’s Mom, Sybrina Fulton, describe Trayvon. Do you get the sense of how close they were? How well she knew him? Or perhaps what she knew “about” him. Watch and decide for yourself. Then read on ...

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/2...

Update #26 Part 2 – Trayvon Martin Shooting – A year of drug use culminates in predictable violence ...

Part 2

The substance of research was prodded by with this graphic of unknown attribution, dealing with the possibility that Trayvon Martin was not only an illegal drug-user, but possibly a drug-dealer.(Large file version here).
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54182 Mar 13, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see..........LOL
You asked me to post a link that proves my claim today..........LOL
I asked you months ago to prove your claim and you refuse..........
As a matter of fact I have asked you to prove dozens of your claims and you always refuse..........LOL
So just as soon as you answer my questions that are months old I will answer your question from today.........
Ok my little troll??????????
So why are you scared to post the information that allowed you to be convinced that Zim is guilty???
I asked this question over 6 months ago and you refuse to answer
Actually, I have posted son....

... you just don't read.

There's nothing anyone can do about that...

... except you.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54183 Mar 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm NOT a son ... Yeah!
I'm an "American Lady" ...
ADDRESS "me" as such ...
OR ...
SHUT THE HELL UP!
Capiche?!?
``````````
Update #26 Part-1 Trayvon Martin – What were the last 18 months like for him?
Part 1
First listen to Trayvon’s Mom, Sybrina Fulton, describe Trayvon. Do you get the sense of how close they were? How well she knew him? Or perhaps what she knew “about” him. Watch and decide for yourself. Then read on ...
Update #26 Part 2 – Trayvon Martin Shooting – A year of drug use culminates in predictable violence ...
Part 2
The substance of research was prodded by with this graphic of unknown attribution, dealing with the possibility that Trayvon Martin was not only an illegal drug-user, but possibly a drug-dealer.(Large file version here).
Wow. when you take all your assumptions and conclusions into consideration, Martin was simply deserving of what he got!

Good thing you don't need to look at the guy who actually DID the killing.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54184 Mar 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. when you take all your assumptions and conclusions into consideration, Martin was simply deserving of what he got!
Good thing you don't need to look at the guy who actually DID the killing.
I'm SHOWING he IS NOT as "innocent" as the lamestreammedia
HAS portrayed him to BE!

Take THAT any way you WANT ...

The "killer"[as you say]
KILLED
in
Self Defense!

I would have DONE the SAME!

NO CHOICE!

Either THAT or DIE ...

I "love" living too well to DIE/possibly BE brain damaged that way!

LIVE & LEARN!

Do NOT spread hype/kool aid ...of which "you" know NOTHING about!

PROOFS, on here, shows THAT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hondo fugitive caught in laundry hamper (Nov '11) 7 hr Wolfpack 220
News Man changes murder plea to guilty (Jan '08) 17 hr Quiarra- kristi d... 7
News Attorney: Mississippi man shot in head by police Thu yidfellas hate USA 12
News Murdered decade ago, Brandon, then 8, is still ... (Oct '07) Thu Sharon Taint 26
News Arizona Cop Acquitted for Fatal Shooting Thu Kev from Michigan 1
News Homicide rate in Knoxville, Knox County hits hi... Wed Preacher Bubba 2
News Amid calls for peace, more violence Dec 13 They cannot kill ... 8
More from around the web