Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66310 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#54057 Mar 11, 2013
THE LIBERAL WHITE ILLUMINATI'S RACE WAR
Exclusive: Mychal Massie explains why the left despises Americans like him

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/the-liberal-white-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54061 Mar 11, 2013
‘I have had enough’– veteran teacher tells school board

You make us pilot all of these new programs year after year that have been tried already (just under another name), not worked-and tried again. We keep reinventing the wheel! I hear often that teachers don’t teach any more. We don’t!

You have made us information pushers, test givers, and paper passer outers. LET US TEACH!!! You have taken all of this away. You give us a new common core curriculum that is almost impossible to finish in a year, and now you slide in Compass, new evaluations, JPams, and On Course all in a single year, and all which require more time that we just don’t have. You are setting teachers up to fail. Teaching was once a noble and creative profession. Learning was once fun! If you want kids to stay in school, make them want to come!!!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/answer-sh...

Amen and again ... AMEN!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54062 Mar 11, 2013
Meet the rising star of the Obama administration
March 11, 2013 13:55 IST

While the likes of senior Indian American officials in the Barack Obama [ Images ] administration -- namely Administrator of United States Agency for International Development Dr Rajiv Shah and Chief US Agricultural Negotiator in the Office of the US Trade Representative Islam ‘Isi’ Siddiqui -- enjoy a major public profile, there are others who have been flying under the radar but are rising stars nonetheless.

One such person is Zeenat Rahman, who has been a close aide to erstwhile Secretary of State Hillary Clinton [ Images ] since last June.

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/meet-the-ri...

[gulp]

HARD to swallow ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54063 Mar 12, 2013
THE GROWING CASE FOR IMPEACHMENT OF OBAMA
What constitutional experts say about high crimes, misdemeanors ...

http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/you-asked-for-it-o...

Bad Moon Rising

Lord, I hope this day is good
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

God BLESS the USofA ... <3
chris

Lafayette, LA

#54065 Mar 12, 2013
Mufti of Pussky wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMFAO!!!
Black Serial/Mass/Spree Killer List:
1. Matthew Emanuel Macon (Murdered and Raped 5 White Women in Lansing)
2. Jimmie Reed (Murdered his wife and his 2 month old daughter and set them on fire)
3. Shelly Brooks (Murdered 7 prostitutes in Detroit Cass Corridor)
4. Justin Blackshere (Stabbed two white cooks at Cheli’s Chili downtown Detroit)
5. Jervon Miguel Coleman (Murdered three people.)
6. Donell Ramon Johnson (Murdered a mother and a daughter)
7. Brian Ranard Davis (6 women known murdered)
8. Paul Durousseau (Seven women)
9. Mark Goudeau “The Baseline Killer”(Eight women and a man in 2005-2006)
10. Coral Eugene Watts (11 women in Texas & 1 in Michigan)
11. Anthony McKnight (Five girls and young women)
12. Derrick Todd Lee (8 Women)
13. Charles Lendelle Carter (4 known murders; admits to ‘hunting’ Atlantans for 15 years!)
14. The Zebra Killings (71 White people)
15. Chester Turner (L.A.s most prolific killer 12 women killed.)
16. Lorenzo J. Gilyard (Kansas City, MO.—13 victims)
17. Eugene Victor Britt (Gary, IN.–3 known murder/rapes.)
18. Reginald and Jonathan Carr (The Wichita Massacre–6 Whites murdered)
19. Ray Joseph Dandridge and his uncle, Ricky Gevon Gray (Richmond, VA.–Murdered 7 people in 7 days, including an entire White family.)
20. The Tinley Park Murderer (Suspect hasn’t been found but has been described as black – murdered 5 women in a store.)
21. Henry Louis Wallace (Raped and strangled 5 women to death.)
22. Charles Johnston (Murdered 3 unarmed white men in hospital)
23. Craig Price (Brutally murdered 3 women)
24. Harrison Graham (Brually Murdered 3 women)
25. Charles Lee “Cookie” Thornton (Murdered 6 Whites at the Kirkwood, MO. city council.)
26. & 27. Darnell Hartsfeld & Romeo Pinkerton (Abducted and Murdered 5 from a restaurant)
28 &29. John Allen Muhammad & Lee Boyd Malvo (Sniped 11 people from a car in DC, 9 died.)
30. George Russell (3 women, WA state)
31. Timothy W. Spencer (5 killed, Arlington, VA and Richmond, VA)
32. Elton M. Jackson (12 gay men killed, Norfolk, VA area)
33. Carlton Gary (3 killed in Columbus, GA)
34. Mohammed Adam Omar (16 women, Yemen. Omar is Sudanese.)
35. Kendall Francois (8 women, Poughkeepsie, NY and surrounding areas.)
36. Terry A. Blair (8 women, Kansas City area)
37. Wayne Williams (33 many of them children!, Atlanta, GA)
38. Vaughn Greenwood (11 killed in LA)
39. Andre Crawford (10 killed in Chicago – southside)
40. Calvin Jackson (9 killed possibley more in NY)
41. Gregory Klepper (killed 8, Chicago – southside)
42. Alton Coleman (Killed 8 in the Midwest)
43. Harrison Graham (killed 7+ in N. Philadelphia)
44. Cleophus Prince (6 killed in, San Diego
45. Robert Rozier (7 killed in, Miami)
46. Maurice Byrd (killed 20 + in St. Louis)
47. Maury Travis (17 and rising, St. Louis and possibly also Atlanta)
48. Hulon Mitchell, a.k.a. Yahweh Ben Yahweh (killed 20+ in Florida)
49. Lorenzo Fayne (killed 5 children in East St. Louis, IL)
50. Paul Durousseau,(killed 6, two of which were pregnant women, Jacksonville, FL; Georgia.)
51. Eddie Lee Mosley (killed 25 to 30 women, south Florida)
52. Henry Lee Jones (killed 4 in, south Florida; Bartlett, TN)
53. Richard “Babyface” Jameswhite (15 killed in, New York; Georgia.)
54. Donald E. Younge, Jr.(killed 4), East St. Louis, IL; Salt Lake City, UT.
55. Ivan Hill (killed 6 in Los Angeles area).
56. Michael Vernon (Bronx, NY. Killed at least seven people –)
57. Chester Dewayne Turner (12 women killed in, Los Angeles)
and then as i recall charles manson was not the killer of anyone he was just the cult leader and got blame for aiding and abetting, he certainly belonged and from his life history should have be imprisioned before the age of 16, a definite socio path, a little worse than most politicians
chris

Lafayette, LA

#54066 Mar 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
‘I have had enough’– veteran teacher tells school board
You make us pilot all of these new programs year after year that have been tried already (just under another name), not worked-and tried again. We keep reinventing the wheel! I hear often that teachers don’t teach any more. We don’t!
You have made us information pushers, test givers, and paper passer outers. LET US TEACH!!! You have taken all of this away. You give us a new common core curriculum that is almost impossible to finish in a year, and now you slide in Compass, new evaluations, JPams, and On Course all in a single year, and all which require more time that we just don’t have. You are setting teachers up to fail. Teaching was once a noble and creative profession. Learning was once fun! If you want kids to stay in school, make them want to come!!!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/answer-sh...
Amen and again ... AMEN!
problem is the need of segregation and the refraining from a solution, but the objectives of the controllers is chaos so that they may keep the people enslaved. segregation need not be by race but when performance is the tool used to segregate the classes will appear to be segregated by race, that shouldn t bother anyone as it is natural since we now have the knowledge that the races fall into separate iq classes, just don t deny a person of race to be in the advanced clases because of the color of their skin, time for people to wise up
Mufti of Pussky

Houston, TX

#54067 Mar 12, 2013
chris wrote:
<quoted text>
and then as i recall charles manson was not the killer of anyone he was just the cult leader and got blame for aiding and abetting, he certainly belonged and from his life history should have be imprisioned before the age of 16, a definite socio path, a little worse than most politicians
Indeed, the only difference is that he acted upon his own authority in order to get retribution. We invest our politicians with the authority to kill our enemies in order to keep us safe. Most people could care less if our politicians enact retribution upon our enemies. But the mainstream media and the lame-stream posters on this thread will go ballistic if it's a Republican who's getting the revenge.

The Martin supporters are shockingly similar to Manson in terms of his antisocial behavior, his schizophrenia, and his other myriad of mental illnesses.
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#54069 Mar 12, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh.. goody.... you found the bright side.... <eye roll>
Ah, but once again, you missed the point.
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#54070 Mar 12, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
I got your point loud and clear: Women who get raped, WERE ASKIN' FOR IT.
Geez, you're dumber than dirt. I never said that nor did I even think anyone was stupid enough to think such a ridiculous thing. I had hoped citing such an extreme example would help you understand why Zimmerman should not be made a victim for doing something that could have been a little foolish.

After all, you have commented how he shouldn't have exposed himself to danger rather than get out of his truck. I'm sure the drunk girls' friends told her to not leave the bar ... but she did thinking she was not in any danger.

My example was extreme because most of us know it is far more risky to leave a bar sloppy drunk with a stranger(with no intention of having sex), than walking in your own gated neighborhood, waiting for police to arrive after spotting a 'kid' running away from you.

I am glad you have provided another aspect of your hypocrisy for all to see.
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#54071 Mar 12, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
'cept ole GI Janie did a little more than that... Cryst, you make it sound like he approached Trayvon with a: Hey! How you doing, sonny?? Nice evening, isn't it??(You gotta know that Trayvon was on his cell with his girlfriend at the time. The incident happened so fast that he didn't have time to hang up and his girlfriend heard everything.) And unfortunately for ole Georgie Girl, that line that he gave in is 1st statement: Martin says: "What the #&^$(is) your problem, homey?" ... the line that morphed to "Yo, you gotta problem?" turns out was actually, "Why are you following me for?" Why did ole GI Jane have to lie?? Don't bother... it was rhetorical.
Hmmm, are you sure that's the way it went? It was dark and Z wouldn't have the slightest idea where Martin was unless Martin wanted it to be known. Aren't you the slightest bit embarrassed for giving credence to the 'girlfriend' er lying crader robber right now? She's been busted and supposedly admitted to contributing to his death. No doubt she has to divert the authorities because I suspect she has a bigger lie to hide than what went down that night.

But don't worry, the legal system down there wants to lynch Zimmerman even though he's innocent.
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#54072 Mar 12, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup... Trayvon vanished all right... Then jumped out at Janie, RIGHT THROUGH THE BUSHES...... That was right in GI Janie's 1st statement to the police. heh heh heh.... the only problem is.... THERE WERE NO BUSHES IN THE AREA!!! Kinda makes GI Jane's story a wee bit (oh cryst)... a whole lot unbelievable... don'tcha think?? Nah.... bigots don't think at all. They just call a steaming pile of sh!t a rose and expect the real world to believe it.
It was dark and he was ambushed. Not surprised he thought the thug jumped out from the bushes. So? Zimmerman is a victim and nothing more. Sometimes people try too hard when they are falsely accused. Many people are falsely accused of doing something at least once in their lives. When the neighborhood bully ambushed me on the way to school, I punched him and broke his nose. Since I was so much smaller, the adults thought I planned the attack and used some kind of weapon to break his nose. They wouldn't believe that it was a matter of self defense. I was grounded for a month. My parents were mortified that I would do such a heinous act although they knew I didn't like that kid. The adults involved never really listened to my side and the more I explained, the more trouble I got into. All the kids knew I told the truth but they were too afraid to come forward. They were shocked that I nailed him, though. Thinking back, being grounded probably saved my life. My mom made me go to with her on errands instead of staying at home. The bully was caught trying to pry a window open to our house in our absence.
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#54073 Mar 12, 2013
chris wrote:
<quoted text>
problem is the need of segregation and the refraining from a solution, but the objectives of the controllers is chaos so that they may keep the people enslaved. segregation need not be by race but when performance is the tool used to segregate the classes will appear to be segregated by race, that shouldn t bother anyone as it is natural since we now have the knowledge that the races fall into separate iq classes, just don t deny a person of race to be in the advanced clases because of the color of their skin, time for people to wise up
They've been doing that for a long time which is why enough of the upper end remain in public schools. Sadly, they don't get an 'upper end' education...just the chance to learn without all the disruption. Educators are not bright enough to pick talent and give them real challenges. Our schools must break away from the tentacles of big government. Charge families a user tax to attend public schools, eliminate property taxes that pay for schools and you will see improvement. Parents will value something they have to pay for. The more money we throw at this failing system, the more it fails.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54074 Mar 12, 2013
Ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm, are you sure that's the way it went? It was dark and Z wouldn't have the slightest idea where Martin was unless Martin wanted it to be known. Aren't you the slightest bit embarrassed for giving credence to the 'girlfriend' er lying crader robber right now? She's been busted and supposedly admitted to contributing to his death. No doubt she has to divert the authorities because I suspect she has a bigger lie to hide than what went down that night.
But don't worry, the legal system down there wants to lynch Zimmerman even though he's innocent.
Didn't Zimmerman and his wife lie to the judge of all people?
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#54076 Mar 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't Zimmerman and his wife lie to the judge of all people?
I'm not familiar with the details but I thought it was just the wife who 'perjured' herself. This never would have happened if their counsel had dealt with this issue so his wife would understand the question.

For example, if a simple minded person hired a CPA to do their taxes and the IRS went after them for unreported income because the accountant forgot to advise them, well.......guess who gets blamed and potentially gets a huge penalty? The simple minded folks may have assumed defense fund monies were exempt. You can't assume they were intentionally hiding it especially when the info is so easily accessible to anyone with a grudge.

I would like to know why this information was not presented by the attorney to the court in the first place.

Clearly, the prosecution's star witness can lie without punishment while they look for ways to snare an ill advised and feeble thinking person.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#54077 Mar 12, 2013
chris wrote:
<quoted text>
NEVER deny a person of ANY color the knowledge they WANT ... to succeed ...
All it takes IS the WANT to ...
IF you want to bad enough you WILL persevere ...

The problem IS ...
too many live in a culture "stagnated" by the 'you OWE me' OR the 'gimme' crowd ... and fall into THAT trap.
[present government HELPS further that]

They LEARN that behavior from the atmosphere/surroundings around them.

REMEMBER ... we weren't BORN with HATE ...
[ALL were BORN as "innocent" as the driven snow]

It was TAUGHT!

That's WHAT parents are FOR!
Give a child ... first of 'all'... LOVE
then structure his life with it.

Having a child IS a lifetime DUTY ...
A woman that gives birth will always BE a mother ...

Whether you ACT like one or not!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54079 Mar 12, 2013
Ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not familiar with the details but I thought it was just the wife who 'perjured' herself. This never would have happened if their counsel had dealt with this issue so his wife would understand the question.
For example, if a simple minded person hired a CPA to do their taxes and the IRS went after them for unreported income because the accountant forgot to advise them, well.......guess who gets blamed and potentially gets a huge penalty? The simple minded folks may have assumed defense fund monies were exempt. You can't assume they were intentionally hiding it especially when the info is so easily accessible to anyone with a grudge.
I would like to know why this information was not presented by the attorney to the court in the first place.
Clearly, the prosecution's star witness can lie without punishment while they look for ways to snare an ill advised and feeble thinking person.
They lied son. No matter how you try to dress it up. I bet you claim to be simple minded quite often based your logic...

http://news.yahoo.com/zimmerman-back-jail-jud...

"SANFORD, Fla.(AP)— Trayvon Martin's shooter must return to jail, a judge ordered Friday in a strongly worded ruling that said George Zimmerman and his wife lied to the court about their finances to obtain bond in a case that hinges on jurors believing his account of what happened the night the teen was killed.

Zimmerman has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder for the February shooting. The neighborhood watch volunteer says he shot Martin in self-defense because the unarmed 17-year-old was beating him up after confronting Zimmerman about following him in a gated community outside Orlando.

Zimmerman was arrested 44 days after the killing, and during a bond hearing in April, his wife, Shellie, testified that the couple had limited funds available. The hearing also was notable because Zimmerman took the stand and apologized to Martin's parents.

Prosecutors pointed out in their motion that Zimmerman had $135,000 available then. It had been raised from donations through a website he set up and they suggested more has been collected since and deposited in a bank account.

Shellie Zimmerman was asked about the website at the hearing, but she said she didn't know how much money had been raised. Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester set bail at $150,000. The 28-year-old was freed a few days later after posting $15,000 in cash — which is typical — and has since been in hiding.

Prosecutor Bernie De la Rionda complained Friday, "This court was led to believe they didn't have a single penny. It was misleading and I don't know what words to use other than it was a blatant lie." The judge agreed and ordered Zimmerman returned to jail by Sunday afternoon.

"Does your client get to sit there like a potted plant and lead the court down the primrose path? That's the issue," Lester said. "He can't sit back and obtain the benefit of a lower bond based upon those material falsehoods."..."
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54081 Mar 12, 2013
palsiwalsi wrote:
<quoted text>
where's the white murders, cowardly buttwipe?
I posted a list of 5 as requested palsiwalsi.... Unfortunately, I see the syphilis is so advanced you can't comprehend what was in it.
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#54082 Mar 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NEVER deny a person of ANY color the knowledge they WANT ... to succeed ...
All it takes IS the WANT to ...
IF you want to bad enough you WILL persevere ...
The problem IS ...
too many live in a culture "stagnated" by the 'you OWE me' OR the 'gimme' crowd ... and fall into THAT trap.
[present government HELPS further that]
They LEARN that behavior from the atmosphere/surroundings around them.
REMEMBER ... we weren't BORN with HATE ...
[ALL were BORN as "innocent" as the driven snow]
It was TAUGHT!
That's WHAT parents are FOR!
Give a child ... first of 'all'... LOVE
then structure his life with it.
Having a child IS a lifetime DUTY ...
A woman that gives birth will always BE a mother ...
Whether you ACT like one or not!
Unfortunately, there are women who have children out of ignorance and greed. The children suffer. They are all born innocent but some grow up to become violent monsters who prey upon others. Our neighborhoods are becoming jungles....the overgrowth is now reaching inside the gates.

Should we have a right to protect our families and neighborhoods from predators? I think so.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54083 Mar 12, 2013
chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.... so that makes him a fcuking angel,eh!! ROTFALMFAO!!! Is there ANY hot steaming pile of sh!t you snot nosed inbred bigots won't defend??
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54084 Mar 12, 2013
Ohwell wrote:
<quoted text> Geez, you're dumber than dirt. I never said that nor did I even think anyone was stupid enough to think such a ridiculous thing. I had hoped citing such an extreme example would help you understand why Zimmerman should not be made a victim for doing something that could have been a little foolish.
After all, you have commented how he shouldn't have exposed himself to danger rather than get out of his truck. I'm sure the drunk girls' friends told her to not leave the bar ... but she did thinking she was not in any danger.
My example was extreme because most of us know it is far more risky to leave a bar sloppy drunk with a stranger(with no intention of having sex), than walking in your own gated neighborhood, waiting for police to arrive after spotting a 'kid' running away from you.
I am glad you have provided another aspect of your hypocrisy for all to see.
uh... I beg to differ.... yes you did. If that wasn't your intention, you need to take English 101 for inbreds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alleged gang member pleads not guilty in Upland... (Jan '09) 7 hr DezNDaniel 13
News June trial date set in murder case 10 hr yes 2
News Brooklyn man sentenced to 23 years to life in p... 18 hr Gosht71 5
News Video figures into appeal of convicted murderer... (Aug '08) 23 hr BillH 144
News Jury awards $15.5 million to Kevin Fox and his ... (Dec '07) Sat Unknown 66
News Man charged with the murder of his girlfriend (Feb '12) Fri Tracy Adams 17
News Appeals court reverses Cindy George's murder co... (Mar '07) Fri frank januzelli 467
More from around the web